155 replies to this topic

#1 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6297 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:15 AM

As most Shawols should know, today we celebrate Taemin, Minho, Key, Jonghyun, and Onew's 3rd year together as our shining SHINee★! Like SHINee mentions in the video below, 3 years can be viewed as both long and short. But one thing's for sure, during those 3 years the world's love for SHINee has definitely grown, and continues to grow even stronger day by day. On behalf of Team SFI, we thank each and every one of you Shawols for continually supporting our boys and our site. Although we may be lacking, we hope you continue to support both SFI and most importantly, SHINee as we journey through SHINeeworld. Let SHINee's 3rd year together be even brighter and more successful than before. SHINeeworld FIGHTING! SHINee FIGHTING! SHINee's SHINeeworld will forever, shine together★. Happy 3rd SHINeeversary!

Question | What is your wish for SHINee's 3rd Anniversary? Leave your wishes here for all to read!

DAYDREAMtae. _____+_____________________________
eJZNrmp.jpg
_____________________________________ IG & TWITTER

#2 StarStrukk~★

StarStrukk~★

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

First of all Happy SHINeeversary to you all! :)

My wish is that I hope these 5 amazing shining stars will continue to shine brightly many many years to come. I wish them all the best in their Japanese debut and any other future projects they have in coming. Shawols will always support these lovely guys no matter what.

Much Love ♥

#3 taezy

taezy

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:24 AM

I wish that SHINee will ALWAYS be together and will NEVER separate and maintain as 5 MEMBERS , no matter what happen.

Love ; Shawol ♥

#4 rosycake

rosycake

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

Happy Anniversary to SHINee. I really am thankful to SHINee that they provided me with happiness during my darkest hours when I was away from family while I'm studying abroad.
I love all of them, their quirky personalities, dorkiness, amazing vocals, awesome dance skills and great fashion taste.
Wish you guys all the best and hope you guys will shine throughout the year and many more years to come!!!
SHINee fighting!
:<3:

#5 lol.

lol.

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

I'd like to thank them. I want to say good luck with Japanease debiut and their carrier :)
Remember, no matter what, we'll always love you just the way you are :)
I hope to see you in Europe, to show your talents to our countries :)
I'm proud of listening such a great band as you :)
Fighting, SHINee <3

#6 anhvan44

anhvan44

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

I wish that....they will live their lives without any regrets! ^^
Happy SHINeeversary!

NVkodi3.png
Twitter | Tumblr | DeviantART | Instagram
f1OwH8K.gif

Banner and icon by anhvan, blinkie by leanna.

#7 Cool Caleb

Cool Caleb

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

yay! my only wish for shinee is for them to stay together for a long time to bring as great musics. stay the same and humble all the time. ^_^

i love minho <3

#8 SnHiromi

SnHiromi

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Happy 3 Anniversary :D

SHINee Oppas Saranghae!!!♥
I'm so so proud to be a shawol
Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin
keep shining && stay health
because a lot of projects will come in the future
you were, doing & will do your best :3

SHINee Hwaiting

#9 Kristīne

Kristīne

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

I wish them the best of best.^-^
Many successful concerts, big shawol love, more cheerful days and so and so, just can't express my love fully. I know they already have so much so what to give more I dont know.Just that I fullt support them :]

#10 xblackchristmas

xblackchristmas

Minho

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

HAPPY SHINEEVERSARY!
My wish would be.... for Minho to talk less because I like his older self when he was quiet and mysterious...
Dahahhaaa just kidding. I wish for them the best of luck with their debut in Japan and have tons and tons of fans. I hope they make it big in Japan like recent artists have and for even fans outside of Japan to love and support their Japanese debut by getting their merchandise.

BUY SHINee's merchandise! Only way you can support themm <3

I also wish that SHINee can come back to the states (:

#11 nikitz

nikitz

Jonghyun

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1565 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

happy 3rd anniversary shinee......it's been pretty long time since 1st debut.... :xD
i wish shinee always be united like this...i wish we shawols could grow up together with you... together until we become ahjussi and ahjumma.....hahahaa.... :^^v:
love you guys.....love SFI too.... :wub:
SHINee hwaitinggg...... :xD

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

영원히 민호의 누나 ♥ㅍ_ㅍ♥

#12 joanieG

joanieG

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:38 AM

SHINee!!~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Five hearts for Five SHINing super stars <3 <3 <3 Three hearts for Three years of adventure, success, and love~ I wish for the five of them to be together always and forever, making music, having fun, and getting lots of love ^_^
Onew <3
Jonghyun <3
Key <3
Minho <3
Taemin <3
Forever~
Saranghae!!!~ HAPPY THREE YEARS SHINee!!~ <3

#13 LMAOoutloud

LMAOoutloud

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:38 AM

i love these guys :)
haha. jong and key were barely looking at anyone besides each other during the first 30 seconds or so x)
but jong didn't say anything during the ending intro :OO
three years... and you're still going strong <3

i wish for all your guys's wishes to come true.
hopefully, we'll meet someday too ♥

Posted Image
Thank You Angie

#14 Shadegem

Shadegem

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

Happy 3rd SHINeeversary!
My wish is for allt he members to keep doing their best and giving us great music and shows. ^^ And also for Onew's special talent to stay strong! lol.
Posted Image

#15 asha2909

asha2909

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

My wish is for them to stay the way they are: the cheerful, outgoing, and smiling angels we love so much:')
For the years to come, I wish them successful promotions and sold-out-in-ten-seconds concerts (nobody had this yet, I guess? Let's break the record, shawols!), undying bonds between the members AND between shinee and shawols... :) I hope they keep having fun in doing their jobs like they do now.
Ah, SMEnt should feed them better too, so they won't get sick easily. And oh, not too-tight schedules too :| just be healthy so we can smile together forever~
SHINee hwaiting! Shawols hwaiting! Happy 3rd anniversary! XD

#16 aheunne

aheunne

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY SHINee! :)

We all know that SHINee has gone a long way & they deserve it. :) I will be always here to witness & enjoy every single moment till their last performance. Yes, nothing is Permanent in this world. :) We all know that one day, they may not disband but there will come a time that they have to retire. As a SHAWOL, My wish for them is to stay stronger than they are now as a Team. In a span of 3 years, they have proven themselves worthy of their achievements. These 5 people have been part of my life for the past 2 years. SHINee will be forever in our Hearts!

*Teary-eyed*

GAHH. ASDFGHJKL. SHINee, I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!

#17 victoria_rouqs

victoria_rouqs

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SHINee <3
Stay strong & don't ever change.
Forget all those anti's & pay attention to your ShaWols <3
Let many more anniversaries come <3

#18 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

Happy 3rd annivesary!!!!
Hope the best for all you amazing, talented kind boys!!
iI'm so proud to be a Shawol!! and for converting MANY of my friends into Shawols too!!
We British Shawols will always love and support you!
SHINee Fighting!!!

#19 Vampirekitten

Vampirekitten

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:46 AM

I hope that they continue to live peacefully as they have been, I hope they do not get caught up in bad things with SM like JYJ and Hangeng have.

I hope they can keep on creating great music as they have been, but if they need to stop, then that's fine because their happiness is much more important.

I hope that someday, they will find their true loves, and live happily with them.

I hope that they live a long life, and not have any bad habits like smoking.

Finally, I hope they can come as an SM Town concert to UK, but if they can't then that's fine, I'll just have to go to them :D

#20 Thegoldenlock

Thegoldenlock

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

I'm so happy now! Congratz SHINee!~ I can't believe that I first fell in love with them three years ago.

My wish is that they continue to live their dreams and improve as people and artist. I hope they will stay happy, and overcome all kinds of hardships they probably face every day.

And if I can be selfish I wish that I can leave a good impression on them in Paris. (that will be impossible though, so many fangirls there so they won't notice me...)

SHINee keep on SHINING!
"I want my girlfriend to be just like a sunflower. I want her to look only at me, just like how sunflowers look only at the sun." -Lee Taemin

Twitter Feel free to follow me, I want to get to know more Shawols out there. Just @ me and I´ll follow you back.

#21 Rita ^^

Rita ^^

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

I want to thank them a million times if I could!
thanks to them I am here, and thanks to them I'm here :) they helped through a lot of things in my life and I can't believe I'm crying while writing this!! :P

My wish for them is that they continue to shine like they always do, with Onew and his adorable and funny Condition, with Minho's Flaming Charisma who sometimes is funny too, with Jonghyun's Bling Bling everywhere he goes he looks so awesome, with Key's divaness and his "protective mother" mood! :D and with Taemin's adorableness and always positive about everything!. Taemin is one of the best persons I have ever met, I am 6 months older than him and he teached me to keep fighting for my dreams :)
I owe these guys a lot!! :<3:

SHINee FIGHTING!! :<3: I'm sure that one day SHINee will do a World Tour and that they will know how popular they are everywhere!! :<3:

#22 Anne W

Anne W

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!

I wish SHINee will stay together forever and continue to shine brighter each day!
They bring so much light and happiness to us and i wish them endless happiness.
Thank you for everything you have given us and we're going to be strong shawols for you!
Love you forever!! SHINee forever!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

#23 chaemint

chaemint

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

Happy 3 Years Anniversary! you guys have grown so much. Live healthy, and continue to be who you are. Don't ever change. WE WILL LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER - ALL SHAWOLS

#24 malicious

malicious

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:57 AM

Today I'm proud to be a Shawol (like every other day <3)

I wish for our boys to have a bright future, even brighter than their journey to this day has been. I'm glad they are doing what they love and can be proud of themselves as they passionately improve in their singing,dancing, rapping,etc. Our boys are so special aren't they???? Let's all make sure that we keep supporting them through the good and bad so that they know just how much we love them. I LOVE YOU <3 : LEE TAEMIN, KIM KIBUM, KIM JONGHYUN, CHOI MINHO, LEE JINKI!! <3

#25 GOSHINEE!

GOSHINEE!

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:59 AM

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY SHINEE!!!
I wish for them to be idols that
know one will ever forget
and to let them know that us
SHAWOLS are always there for them
I LOVE SHINING SHINEE!!!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Lasco92 : (26 June 2017 - 01:44 AM) Hello~ Sorry to hear about your problem...
XxLondonLeip... : (18 June 2017 - 06:37 PM) I JUST WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO SECTION
XxLondonLeip... : (18 June 2017 - 06:36 PM) I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ADDED TO THE DONORS AFTER 3YRS still love SHINee
OT5Love : (15 June 2017 - 10:59 AM) :ph34r:
xblackchristmas : (13 June 2017 - 09:49 PM) hahaa hello!!
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:55 AM) Hahaha same old sbox, same old feeling
Dilani : (08 June 2017 - 06:50 AM) I miss this place so much <3
Dilani : (08 June 2017 - 06:49 AM) hello :D
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:47 AM) hello (lo...lo....lo.... echo echo)
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:46 AM) wow lol it's been years
Hana Choi : (24 May 2017 - 05:30 PM) #샤이니_9년동안_빛나줘서_고마워#9yearswithSHINeeHAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY SHINee and ma shawols~
maYuumi : (24 May 2017 - 12:33 PM) Happy 9th anniversary to our boys!!! Thank you for putting up with each other for 9yrs lol 사랑해요!!
Hana Choi : (24 May 2017 - 01:11 AM) yay tomorrow is da daaay~~~
xblackchristmas : (23 May 2017 - 12:23 PM) SHINEE ANNIVERSARY SOON!!
xblackchristmas : (23 May 2017 - 12:23 PM) me too. i think i've been on SFI for 8 years now
Lee TaeHee : (22 May 2017 - 08:45 PM) how everybody??? whaaa! i feel old na~~
Lee TaeHee : (22 May 2017 - 08:44 PM) hi... long time no chat in here~
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) I've heard about that big concert plan as well, although like you said nothing's been confirmed
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) long time no see
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) hellooooo everyone
Harmony : (08 May 2017 - 11:14 PM) Also Onew's enlistment hasn't been confirmed either. If they delayed it as much as possible, he still has two years based off the ages of some kdrama actors who are heading off to military.
Harmony : (08 May 2017 - 11:12 PM) I've heard the rumors about SM planning a large concert before any member's enlistment but nothing's been confirmed.
jung_eunkyung : (07 May 2017 - 08:10 PM) mistaken*
jung_eunkyung : (07 May 2017 - 08:09 PM) Hey guys, I remember seeing something about Onew enlisting next year and that SHINee will have the biggest concert/tour before he does... does anyone know for sure or have a link or was I MISTEN?
lilacchoi : (06 May 2017 - 11:49 PM) oh my gosh it's been so many years since i've been on this site ^^ want to revisit all the old shinee things before anniversary
theroyalsprout : (30 April 2017 - 10:26 AM) I really like Blinking Game :3 and 1000.
Lasco92 : (25 April 2017 - 09:59 AM) Mine is Elevator (freakin' loved that song since he revealed it on Blue Night) and Let Me Out
Lasco92 : (25 April 2017 - 09:58 AM) What's everyone's fave song off Jjong's new album?
Lasco92 : (25 April 2017 - 09:57 AM) Not like it used to be...
SHINee741 : (24 April 2017 - 04:45 PM) hi hi
minxxi : (23 April 2017 - 11:12 PM) Are there still many active shawols here? :unsure:
Lasco92 : (17 April 2017 - 04:26 AM) When will the UK stop being neglected....T_T
Lasco92 : (17 April 2017 - 04:26 AM) Well they're doing well with their concerts this time round! Happy for all the Shawols around the globe who are getting the chance to see them!
Harmony : (15 April 2017 - 04:02 PM) I hope shinee has concerts everywhere so that tons of people who want to attend can go see them perform ^^
Harmony : (15 April 2017 - 03:57 PM) post-SHINee-concert exhaustion is the BEST kind of exhaustion
Lasco92 : (15 April 2017 - 06:02 AM) I wish i could experience post concert depression....
Lasco92 : (15 April 2017 - 06:02 AM) Thank you~ hehe
Harmony : (14 April 2017 - 07:39 AM) I didn't know post concert depression had a acronym hahahaha. I nearly read it as OCD at first
Harmony : (14 April 2017 - 07:39 AM) whoa congrats on your sixth year!
Lasco92 : (13 April 2017 - 09:54 AM) I hadn't logged into SFI in sooooo long, today i did and i see the message sent to me saying it's my 6th year as an SFI member!!! WOW!!!!!
xblackchristmas : (13 April 2017 - 12:52 AM) im still in PCD mode
xblackchristmas : (13 April 2017 - 12:51 AM) i totally didnt see! :( but i got there a little late
Harmony : (03 April 2017 - 09:18 PM) SFI had a little booth close to the entrance of the Dallas and LA concerts and I hope everyone who wanted to stopped by :D JoAnnwashere and I were at Dallas and JoAnn was also at LA along with Gia ^^
Harmony : (03 April 2017 - 09:16 PM) I hope anyone who attended the recent North American SHINee World V concerts had tons of fun ^_____^
Harmony : (03 April 2017 - 08:32 PM) omg guys I've been drowning in shinee feels all day every day for the past week
maYuumi : (02 April 2017 - 07:05 AM) ������
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:42 PM) It's been a super nice return to the sbox \o/
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:42 PM) byebye~
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:41 PM) yeah I'm about to drop off too
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:36 PM) we had hail last week, but this week it's nice spring weather~~