155 replies to this topic

#51 mintymin.

mintymin.

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

Happy 3rd anniversary to the boys!!! Definitely proud, hahaha.
Wow, can't believe it's been three years!
I have a few wishes for them, but to name a few~~.
I wish for them to continue being successful and stick together for many more years.
Also, to continue shining brightly as they usually do...they are the 5 brightest lights of the SHINee World. ^^
Uhmm also; to always be happy, be healthy, and keep smiling!! Haha.
I love you, SHINee! Congratulations!! ♥♥

☆ Always s m i l e ;;
Posted Image
Lost Keys || Bset Cr; jenny.

#52 Giselleee

Giselleee

Taemin

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

Happy Third Anniversary, my SHINee babies!

I can't believe you guys are so old and manly now. I remember when you were cute little teenagers, and now, you're all men. Except you Tae, you still have about 2 months xD
You've all grown up so well and you've improved so much. I'm so proud to be a Shawol.
I'm so happy that even though 3 years have passed, and you've acquired a lot more fame and fans, you guys are still the same boys that were so nervous on May 25, 2008.
I'm so proud to know that my favorite group isn't composed of big headed celebrities. You guys are still so down to earth, and you appreciate everything.

For the future, I wish that you all continue to grow and improve, but stay the same adorkable kids you've always been. I hope you can look back 10 years from now and regret nothing. Stay together forever and always support each other!

Happy 3rd Birthday, SHINee. I hope I get to see (at least) 20 more.

Posted Image

#53 Erasera

Erasera

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

Happy 3rd SHINeeversary, you guys!!! I LOVE YOU SFM!!! :<3:

My wish is for them to always be as happy possible, get enough time to rest so they can enjoy performances and idol life rather than dread it, and the best of luck to continue making the music we fans adore! Continue to learn, grow, and blind us with your SHINee light! I am so proud of my SHINee boys, I want to cry! Much love!!

#54 KARLA_☆

KARLA_☆

Jonghyun

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1768 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:32 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SHINee! <3
It's been 3 years since their debut and i feel that they have come a long way.
Watching their debut stage, they had grown and improve so much.
I wish them the best in whatever they plan to do in the future, their happiness and for them to be successful.
As a Shawol they make me so proud and i will always support and love them! <3
SHINee + SHINee World FIGHTING! <3
Happy SHINeeversary ^__^

Posted Image
teaparty@sfi

#55 nono125

nono125

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SHINee!!
my wish to them is to keep going and to keep climbing to the top. 3 years is short but long, like said before, but if they keep following your dreams then they can keep enjoying everything and forget how many years it's been. haha, i say not to worry on how many years it's been but i guess reflecting is good. They've improved alot, they've become great, shining more and more. So they should keep being strong and keep shining, together as one. But, also to keep being what we love the most, the adorable, clumsy, funny, divaish people that we see everyday.
They are not alone, they have many supporters behind them and they should never forget that they can do anything if they have each other.
Well that's long but i wanted to say this the whole day i was in school. XD
GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING BOYS. I+WE, WILL KEEP SUPPORTING YOU, ALWAYS!!

#56 Mitaesa

Mitaesa

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:02 PM

Annyeong! This is my message for SHINee:

Cant believe that today, 3 years behind, you jumped to the stage and to our hearts <3 Love you so much. You always make me smile ;3 I love each one's different personality and talents :3
Jonghyun: You are so sweet and nice guy to be with, very deep, and so inteligent. I love you.
Onew: You really make me laugh wierd! xD I think you have a pure heart. Beautiful person. I love you.
Minho: You are a person who really cares about details. You have a heart that loves so much, man. I love you.
Taemin: You are the cutest person I've ever seen. I love your pasion in dancing. Its unique, you inspire me. You are a really cute and good person. Beautiful heart. I love you.
Key: You are so twinkling! You can be serious if you want. Very cute Key. You care so much about the people you love. I love you.

Thanks for everything guys, for the effort, and for making the SHINee World smile. Always stand up! SHINee forever! We will never let you down ^^ I LOVE YOU <3 Happy 3rd anniversary! Everyday that passes, more shiny you are. Always like that.
Mexican Shawol Saruma

#57 J.C

J.C

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

Happy anniversary SHINee!!!! I wish that all of you can have a successful Japanese debut. Keep working hard but of course not too hard. =D I hope that all of you can experience new things and enjoy your youth and never have regrets. Us shawols will always support you in whatever you decide to do. WE love you SHINee!!!!!
Posted Image
♥PROUD TO BE A SHINEE GIRL♥ cr:Simone

#58 Hyun-ok

Hyun-ok

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:24 PM

i want to say thank you to SHINee because their song live up my mood..
i hope they'll more sucess in the future and take care of themselves..
AND HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY, SHINee!!!
SHINee Hwaiting!! ^_^
I LOVE TO BE A SHAWOL!!! :<3:

#59 Ludjmytastic22

Ludjmytastic22

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

"Happy 3rd Anniversary SHINee, very proud to be a shawol and will most definitely always be one. I love you!!!!!"
My wish is that SHINee keeps being healthy and successful and to keep on shining.
I also wish for them to keep living out their dreams and to be happy
KEEP OF SHINING SHINEE

#60 nami!™

nami!™

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

I wish over anything else I could possibly wish for, is that SHINee will be forever five. I hope that SHINee won't have to perform without one member due to sickness or other instances, that SHINee can always sound complete, and that one day, as five, SHINee will travel the world as the number one boy group. It's a far-fetched wish, but it's all that I hope for on this beautiful day.

SHINee World worships their five shining stars, and I hope we have you around as five forever ♥

#61 LainaStarr

LainaStarr

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

my wish for SHINee is to continue to make beautiful music & always stay together! ♥ Also to have a concert where i live at in the USA. :D

#62 percy

percy

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary, SHINee!!!
I wish them to stay healthy always so that they can bring us songs and entertainment~
and thanks for bringing us such a good song and everything..
Love you always and support you always~

SHINee~ Fighting!! =)

#63 ☺ KOREA_no.1~ 이태민 ♫

☺ KOREA_no.1~ 이태민 ♫

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2187 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:02 PM

Happy SHINee 3rd Anniversary^^

Good luck guys in the future^^

A new debut means a new start in life^^

Means more contemporary fans waiting for you to come to every bodies county^^

I love your awesomeness - funniness - cuteness - craziness - troubleness - playfulness - happiness && so much more^^

SHINee you are forever my LIGHTS in my life~

Thank you for many things^^

Your come back is awesome love every single concept^^

Lot of Love Australia

From a MASSIVE SHAWOLS living in Melbourne^^

#64 Jesslovesjonghyun

Jesslovesjonghyun

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

Congratulations on the 3 years of shining success!

It has been 3 years already. Time flies by fast. Year after year, SHINee gets better and better!
I will always support them forever and always!!

#65 genesisgrey

genesisgrey

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

Happy 3rd! I cannot wait until the 4th, 5th, and so on!!! :)

My wish is for Shinee to continue shining, stay strong, have a great debut in Japan, and continue to be the wonderful performers that I have totally fallen in love with! :)

#66 SHINee Girl19

SHINee Girl19

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

Happy 3 Anniversary SHINee!!!! I hope you guys keep working hard. Also I want you guys to be together for ever. I love all you guys in my heart and you will always be in my hart no matter what happens. GO Shawols WE LOVE YOU SHINee♥
Proud to be a SHAWOL♥

#67 Cat_^3^

Cat_^3^

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

Happy happy happy ANI FOR MY SHINING BOYS~~

I love u ..taemin SHINee~!I wanna say thank u ..thank u for make shine my life
everyday :3 Thanks for make me laught when I am sad ~~ :D I can always believe in our
SHINING POWER~~ Foreverr orr never xD nah Forevverr love u~! Lee Taemin,Choi Minho, Kim Kibum,
Kim Jonghyun and of course our leader Lee jinki :3 <3

#68 bbcakes

bbcakes

hear me roar

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3694 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

I wish for SHINee to just keep doing what they love. It's always doing what makes you happy that makes life that much more enjoyable and worthwhile. Hopefully it's for them to continue with SHINee for a long time so that we can get to know the boys a lot better and listen to the awesome music they have to offer. Happy 3rd anniversary, SHINee!

#69 pink4ever

pink4ever

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:39 PM

I wish for SHINee to continue doing what they do best and that's music! They've come so far and I'm really proud of them all so much. I hope to be a fan even until the end~
Love, Kate~ <3
Posted Image

#70 shantrice02

shantrice02

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

well first...

HAPPY 3RD SHINEEVERSARY!!!!

i wish that you'll enjoy the things the future holds for you
i wish you all happiness in life and never give up when trials come ^_^
continue to shine and to be an inspiration to others, most especially your fans!!!
good luck with your japanese debut!! and good health!!
luv ya!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

©halysia ^^

#71 mrs.key

mrs.key

shentaekey♥.

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7914 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

happy three year anniversary shinee! <3 my shining bbs~
i love you all so much & you deserved every single award
and accomplishments you guys have made through out the years.
it feels like yesterday when i discovered yall pre-debut, and
that replay teaser. sigh d'awww time has gone by so fast :'(
i'm so proud of yall and i will forever love you guys <3 keep
winning them awards and aiming for the top! always here to support!
i just love watching them grow every day. and see how far they've gone/grown.

- mrs.key
http://flavors.me/jeyri
Posted Image
-------------=-----------------------seungri&key=myhubbies.

#72 SHINee_Tofu

SHINee_Tofu

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

Wow! Three years Already!!!??? I hope SHINee will become the most successful band in all of the music industry! We, shawols are always here for you! Although sometimes we can get out of hand, but we do so because we love you five!!! I hope you guys make a Chinese and English debut soon!! I can't wait for the Japanese debut on June 22!!!! Please come to Toronto for SM Town!!! <3 SHINee Fighting!!!! (:

Saranghae!!<3 ~Canadian-Chinese Shawol :)
~Tofu+Key

#73 mymelody15

mymelody15

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

SHINEE!Hapi 3rd anniversary and I wish u all da best in ur lyf and career!We luv u!HWAITING!
PRincess LUcifer

#74 merilouwiz

merilouwiz

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SHINee!
Keep the SHINee World shining and wishing you all the best.
Wishing you more years being a contemporary band, the 5 of you being together.
I hope you will be a band that would be remembered by many.
Continue to inspire us, Shawols and everybody through your talents.
Hoping you're happy journeying with us :)
Just be yourselves, stay being dorky, handsome and shining. And hoping you'll achieve your dreams in life.

SHINee World is here to support, protect and would do everything for youuuu <3 :)

Thank you so much SHINee!!! I am very happy living in this place called SHINee World. :D

Saranghae!!! SHINee HWAITING! <3

#75 Mokuji

Mokuji

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

wow 3 years I hope that there anre many more years to come shinee!! can't get enough shinee and please have a great debut in japan and we hope to see you soon XDD please have a world concert xDDD

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream
I want to line the pieces up-
yours and mine.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

xblackchristmas : (27 March 2017 - 10:58 PM) THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING!
fattotoro : (23 March 2017 - 07:51 AM) wow, long time not visiting this forum. hallo all
xblackchristmas : (22 March 2017 - 10:08 PM) the forums should be more active D:
DeAndra515 : (21 March 2017 - 04:41 PM) annyeonghaseyo
iLoveONEWoppa : (20 March 2017 - 04:56 PM) I will share this site to our fellow shawols thru SNS
kdfan : (19 March 2017 - 11:37 AM) @ruppi I wonder where have all the shawols moved on to?
ruppi : (19 March 2017 - 04:22 AM) aww this forum get's less and less used. So sad but atleast it can be a time capsule.
luvky to be... : (17 March 2017 - 06:26 AM) I don't know if fellow shawols have tuned to it. But I just found a treasure. Plz listen to SHINee Oppas' song Dont let me go~
Danisaur : (13 March 2017 - 08:34 PM) Selling two P2 tickets, first row of the balcony for the LA concert. Face value, no price inflation.
replayedmelody : (11 March 2017 - 03:35 PM) no
ayumie sakura : (07 March 2017 - 08:28 AM) hello, have anybody here?
chibiDD : (01 March 2017 - 09:58 AM)  Hi everyone! Selling 3 tickets for the SHINee World concert on Sunday, March 26! Section Orch3 Left, Row 42, Seat 47, 49, and 51. Either for $135 each or $165 each. Please email me at denise.adricula@gmail.com 
minanie. : (25 February 2017 - 02:00 PM) I'm selling a P2 ticket for LA at BELOW COST if anyone needs one
Danisaur : (25 February 2017 - 10:33 AM) I got two P2 level tickets for the LA show if anyone wants them, DM me and I can let you know the price!
Danisaur : (25 February 2017 - 10:33 AM) I'm an idiot and accidentally bought double the amount of tickets for the SHINee LA show in March
ShineeTobu : (22 February 2017 - 04:35 AM) MARCH 2 WILL BE THE ONE K DREAM CONCERT IN PHILIPPINES AND SHINEE WILL BE THERE :D I WILL BE WATCHING <3 I WILL FINALLY SEE OUR BABIES <3
Isah : (17 February 2017 - 12:58 AM) Hi guys! :D
niciang : (16 February 2017 - 09:46 PM) have a good day/night y'all
debsayys : (13 February 2017 - 11:10 PM) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Y'ALL!!! I hope it's a good one for every single one of you, even if it's just with friends or family <3
Harmony : (13 February 2017 - 11:03 PM) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE <3
rainydubudayz : (11 February 2017 - 10:35 PM) is that still a thing?
rainydubudayz : (11 February 2017 - 10:35 PM) I've heard of people buying concert tickets through here and having a section
rainydubudayz : (11 February 2017 - 10:35 PM) HEY so i was wondering something
danapanda : (09 February 2017 - 10:08 PM) Hope you all had a wonderful new years (I'm late. I know LOL) and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of February!!
danapanda : (09 February 2017 - 10:08 PM) Hello helloo
leejinkiforever : (09 February 2017 - 06:09 AM) I'm here! Annyeong^^
bluesky139 : (07 February 2017 - 12:39 AM) Anybody here?
Key_Lover66 : (01 February 2017 - 01:26 PM) My account turned 5 years old in December wow its been so long TT.TT
adek : (29 January 2017 - 04:09 AM) oh god its been ages since im here too
Adriana410 : (24 January 2017 - 11:14 PM) Hi everyone!! I have not been on here in so long!
MinY Redish : (21 January 2017 - 05:00 AM) haven't been here since... forever :\
raemints : (20 January 2017 - 03:54 PM) anyone have this video?? http://www.shineee.n...ic=41046&page=1
maYuumi : (14 January 2017 - 02:12 PM) Congratz SHINee!!! ������
leejinkiforever : (14 January 2017 - 02:11 AM) Annyeong^^
Phaenilix : (11 January 2017 - 12:37 AM) did this forum die : (
replayedmelody : (07 January 2017 - 07:26 PM) posting in the shoutbox doesn't add to your post count lol
asdfghk : (07 January 2017 - 01:11 PM) yo, I'm just posting a bunch so I can access subs.
siara : (07 January 2017 - 08:33 AM) Ooh . Where's everyone . It used to be so crowd in here ��
Tatsumi : (05 January 2017 - 02:54 AM) It's #ShawolSelcaDay in twitter and ig!
leejinkiforever : (31 December 2016 - 07:54 AM) Happy New Year! ^^
Yeanyeags : (31 December 2016 - 12:46 AM) HELLLOOOOO
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:37 AM) so many things happened within 4 yrs hahah
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:35 AM) HAHAHAHAHHA
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:35 AM) hello noonaneomuyeppeo :)
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:35 AM) lets turn back to old times
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:34 AM) HAHAHHAHA
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:34 AM) wow 4 yrs derp u logged in again
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:34 AM) OMG KATIE DERP LOL
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:33 AM) i still like shinee though huhuhuhuh i miss them so much
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:33 AM) my last visit was i think year 2013 omggg omg i feel so old