40 replies to this topic

#1 kimchi hana

kimchi hana

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6424 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Become a part of Team SFI! We are always looking for dedicated and motivated fans to help contribute to the site.
Things don't run and update themselves so we need all the help we can get to stay on top.
There are several positions open that you can currently apply for.

Korean or Japanese Translator

Translators are in short supply, and very much needed.

• Translate news, interviews, SSN updates, lyrics, fanaccounts, etc
AND/OR listen to video audios and type out translations
• Must have basic knowledge on news sites/translation sources
• Must be fluent in English and Korean/Japanese.
• Must be able to check forum sections on a regular basis

Application Form
Elaborate on your answers and include things you have/do that makes you qualified for the job.
It can be fluency in multiple languages, reliable/accurate resources (ex. K-C or J-C translations), etc.
Be detailed about how much time you can dedicate every week such as school or work schedule and free days.

[size=5]Translator[/size]
[b]First Name :[/b]
[b]Birthday(mm/dd/yy) :[/b]
[b]Country & Timezone :[/b]
[b]Korean or Japanese :[/b]
[b]Are you a native speaker? :[/b]
[b]Text, videos, or both? :[/n]
[b]How much time can you dedicate weekly? :[/b]
[b]Post examples of things you've translated (not required) :[/b]
[b]What makes you qualified for this position? :[/b]

SHINee Subs Timer
• Times dialogue and captions as .ass files
• Typesets dialogue and captions accordingly
• Must be available on a regular basis and have dedication
• Must know English and know how to time/typeset on Aegisubs
• Must have good internet connection and easy access

Application Form
Elaborate on your answers and include things you have/do that makes you qualified for the job.
It can be an open schedule, experience from another site, knowledge of Korean/Chinese/Japanese, etc.
Be detailed about how much time you can dedicate every week such as school or work schedule and free days.
Examples of past works is a requirement, not an option. You can put a streaming/download link for the video.

[size=5]SHINee Subs Timer[/size]
[b]Which subbing team(s) have you been in? :[/b]
[b]Which subbing team(s) are you currently in? :[/b]
[b]Examples of your timed and typesetted videos :[/b]
[b]What do you think makes you qualified for this position? :[/b]

SHINee Subs Encoder
• Provide raw avi files to be used to time
• Encodes timed files onto raw avi files
• Uploads to various filesharing and streaming sites
• Must be available on a regular basis and have dedication
• Must know English and know how to use VirtualDub
• Must be familiar with how to cut and join videos

Application Form
It can be an open schedule, knowledge of various video editing programs and converting programs, etc.
Examples of past works is a requirement, not an option. You can put a streaming/download link for the video.

[size=5]SHINee Subs Timer[/size]
[b]Which subbing team(s) have you been in? :[/b]
[b]Which subbing team(s) are you currently in? :[/b]
[b]Examples of your encoded videos :[/b]
[b]What do you think makes you qualified for this position? :[/b]

Video Uploader
• Find and post download links for videos of SHINee
• Create mirror links on various file sharing sites
• Upload SHINee Subs videos onto Youtube/Vimeo channels
• Must be available on a regular basis and have dedication!
• Must have basic knowledge on navigating fan/news sites

Application Form
It can be an open schedule, uploading experience for another site, knowledge of Korean/Chinese/Japanese, etc.
Go to Speedtest and screencap your ping, download speed, and upload speed and post it in the last line of the form.

[size=5]Video Uploader[/size]
[b]Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where? :[/b]
[b]Speed Test :[/b]

Media Team
• Find and post official photos, fantaken photos, scans, etc.
• Update directory for topics with multiple photo posts
• Embed SHINee videos from streaming sites
• Create and update a list of video links
• Must have basic knowledge on navigating HQ photo and news picture sources
• Work towards building a permanent database of SHINee media while providing daily updates
• Must be available on a regular basis and have dedication!

Application Form
It can be an open schedule, uploading experience for another site, knowledge of Korean/Chinese/Japanese, etc.

[size=5]Media Team[/size]
[b]Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where? :[/b]

Graphic Designer
• Create promotional posters & banners for events
• Create covers and templates for message books
• Give input and work on IPB forum layouts
• Make designs for various merchandise
• Must be creative, skillful, and willing to think outside the box!
• Must be able to check for assignments on a regular basis

Application Form
Post a range of artworks such as but not limited to: posters, banners, website designs, advertisements.
Include examples that display your skill in typesetting, image composition and poster making.
We're looking for at least 10 examples. We advise you not to post gifs, coloring, or any simple edits.

[size=5]Graphic Designer[/size]
[b]Username :[/b]
[b]Which design programs do you use? :[/b]
[b]Prove at least 10 examples of your work:[/b]

#2 lee youssi

lee youssi

♫♪●☆★

• Media Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1157 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

Media Team

First Name :Youssi
Birthday: 04/21/1994
Country & Timezone : Algeria ;
How much time can you dedicate weekly? :mostly at night
Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where? :yes i manage facebook page
What makes you qualified for this position? :wanna offer my help if I can and i really love SHINee and I appreciate what you do to the fans plus I've been working with Aya for long time and it'll be great working with her again 

tumblr_ni497iRyrA1tcsa9bo5_250.giftumblr_ni497iRyrA1tcsa9bo3_250.giftumblr_ni497iRyrA1tcsa9bo4_250.gif

"let's laugh and love"

youssi

#3 PromisedOnes

PromisedOnes

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

#4 kkochmeu

kkochmeu

✿Sunflower✿

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:34 PM

Media Team

First Name :Denise
Birthday:  Nov 18 1997
Country & Timezone :  Philippines,GMT+
How much time can you dedicate weekly?: 100% unless I have plans for 1-3 days it wont last until 1 week and I try very hard to find internet ;w;
Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where?: No I dont.
What makes you qualified for this position? :   I want to share more updates that are lacking (I change it ,sorry T_T)

"My dream is to do things until I have no regrets" — 이태민

tumblr_oczkc6M9S01qbefzeo1_400.jpg  

。✧♡  Links ✧♡。

#5 Ann_Shawol97

Ann_Shawol97

ღ 1-4-3ღ

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

First Name : Nessuine
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : June/09/1997
Country & Timezone : Malaysia & UTC +08:00
How much time can you dedicate weekly? :  Up to 10 hours weekly during school days and of course more than 10 hours during school break.
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : None
What makes you qualified for this position? : I always come here everyday and nagivate around SFI. Also, I would glad to help them when they need it :)

I already know that I can't love you but an unachievable love is still  LOVE ღ

#6 amira hasrori

amira hasrori

♥ Jjongie ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

First Name : amira
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : March/04/1993
Country & Timezone : Malaysia UTC +08:00
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : Weekdays, I'm free at night if i have no reports and assignment to be due. On weekends, I leisurely spend my time surfing the net, so that will do. At the moment, I'm busy studying but for two months by now, that is on June, I have 3 months semester break (June to September), and thats my free time that I always hanging around SFI. I also have semester break approximately one month on January to February. Those time is when I actively hanging around here.
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : None
What makes you qualified for this position? : My love for SHINee and SHINee World is what makes me want this position. Also to help the newbies that start to gain their interest in SHINee. I'm good at writing in English, and thus, any Shawol that have problems with English can ask me. I will gladly help them ^^

And also, to be a more dedicated Shawol, I'll be a responsible moderator for this forum as a sign of affection to SHINee and SHINee World.

Approval over understanding - Kim Jonghyun

v43FgPs.gif0fFhqaD.gif

cr: april dream                                                                    cr: amira hasrori

The Complicated Love Series: We're Not Complicated?

#7 ananya nayak

ananya nayak

Jonghyun

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1567 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:26 AM

First Name : Ananya
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 09/18/1999
Country & Timezone : India UTC+05:30
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : 10 hours
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : None
What makes you qualified for this position? : My love for SHINee and shawols all over the world.. SHINee is in my life for almost 2 years but i feel like i have known them since their debut.. i feel the same for shawols .. i like to interact with people, make friendship and know about them. my english is good so there will be no problem while interacting and solving the problems of shawols in the future.. SFI is a large community helping shawols all over the world to keep an update about our oppas and i would really love if i can contribute anything to this community and be a part of it.. 

Thank You :)

Keep on SHINing

#8 Ms. Shekinah

Ms. Shekinah

Ace Lee ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

First Name : Shekinah
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : October 16, 1999
Country & Timezone : Philippines, UTC+08:00
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : 10 hours and above since I open SFI everyday or night and stay less than 2 or 3 hours in SFI but sometimes I can't open it in a day because of school works but I really find time to open it in a week. And sometimes I can't open it because of my internet connection is having trouble and sometimes my laptop or computer is not working. -Sorry if I changed it since it's already summer here in my country and maybe I can stay here on SFI more often. :)
List past/current moderating positions on a forum: None
What makes you qualified for this position? : I just really want to help and I always stay here in sfi every time. Sometimes I saw some members who violated some rules and I want them to send some message but I couldn't since it is not my job and now I just want to be one of the moderators so that I can tell some members to read the SFI rules especially the newbies. 

Edited by kimchi hana, 12 May 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#9 Sooyoungster

Sooyoungster

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

First Name : Rachel
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 04/04/97
Country & Timezone : United States PST
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : 10+ hours on average
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : Past - Prismatic 7, 9Amused, Royal Shikshin, Emotional Teens, Angelic Nine. Current - blog and forum moderator at Visual Glow.
What makes you qualified for this position? : I always try to be of help to people and I'd really like to help contibute to the staff and forum. I'd like to help SFI further in its development, and I'm honestly a huge rule-enforcer, as nerdy as that sounds, so I'd like to help and keep the forum in order. I love SHINee, but I also love the fandom and the people who make it possible to bring Shawols together. Thank you for your consideration!

#10 sha93wol

sha93wol

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

Media Team
First Name: Sofie
Birthday(mm/dd/yy): 09/18/93
Country; Time Zone: USA Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
How much time can you dedicate weekly? Monday, Wednesday, Friday for about 3 hrs after 7 or 8pm. Tuesday and Thursdays anytime after 11 or 12, or maybe ealier for as long as I am needed, Saturday after 12 or 1pm as doesn't matter how long. Sunday totally available except for maybe 2hrs during the day when I go to church. I have a really weird schedule but if I'm needed I'm always on twitter, kakaotalk, or line.
Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where? Nope
What makes you qualified for this position? I am a super fan of SHINee, I actually did this before last year, but do to some circumstances (personal ones) I stopped. I wasn't active here or on my twitter for a really really long time. Just recently I finished watching SHINee's comeback for Everybody all performances and everything. Anyway I would totally love to go back. I really miss doing this. I checked the forum on a regular basis although I might not post as often cause I am working, but I check it through my phone, follow fansites on twitter,etc. Thanks ^^

First Name: Sofie

Birthday(mm/dd/yy): 09/18/93

Country;Time Zone: USA Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

How much time can you dedicate weekly The same hours as above, I really don't know how mods work but if its to navigate through the forum and check that everything is running smoothly, and everyone is following rules of SFI I am probably have more time since I can check through my phone or the computer at work.

List past/current moderating positions on a forum: Have not done any. 

What makes you qualified for this position? Like I said above I am a super fan of SHINee, I would love to be part of SFI staff again. I coudn't decide for which though, so I applied for Media Team and Mod. I really love to help this forum grow. I would just love to contribute in anyway, shape or form. I don't know if applying for the two is permitted or not, but gave it a shot. Thanks ^^

#11 Kai6661

Kai6661

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

First Name : Kay
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : October 12, 97
Country & Timezone : Canada (UTC-7)
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : 3-4 hours week days and 5-6 on fridays, Sundays and Saturdays~!
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : A moderation position on Deviant Art Group.  xx_INUKAg_xx 
What makes you qualified for this position? :

Have lots of time, I can speak and write fluent english. I really love SHINee and becoming a mod on SFI would allow me to feel as if I were giving back to SHINee for all the things they've done for us Shawols. Although I have little experience with being a mod, I'm positive I'll do great if given the chance. It would mean so, so much to me if I were selected for this position. 

Thank you for the opportunity~! 

Eunhyuk-Opera-gif.gif?t=1373949270

Hyukkie <3

#12 taessy

taessy

ACE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:17 AM

First Name : Cassy
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 12/18/1993
Country & Timezone : Malaysia UTC +0800

How much time can you dedicate weekly? : up to 12 hours due to my work require me to surf internet so everyday I'm online
List past/current moderating positions on a forum: I'm a moderator of a Malaysia SHINee forum
What makes you qualified for this position? : I had experienced which is my advantage. However I had never manage an international forum which is a challenge for me. I did like to try out as it may different from what I'm doing with my current forum. Once a chance in life why not? ^^

05Tigjy.png 8fy7tEY.png

#13 jyanel

jyanel

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

First Name : Janelle
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 12/05/94
Country & Timezone : Philippines GMT+08:00
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : about 10-15 hours in a week
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : N/A
What makes you qualified for this position? : I may not have the experience but I have the urge to be part of the team. I am really dedicated towards SHINee, as I have been a fan for so long. I really treasure these boys and as a token of gratitude for giving me the inspiration and all to go on with my life as a student, I would love to serve here even as a moderator. I am thankful whether or not you'll select me to be part of the Moderator team. Thanks a lot and more power! ♥

#14 krenmey

krenmey

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

First Name : Karen
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 07/10/1993
Country & Timezone : Philippines & GMT +08:00
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : I can dedicate my time everyday for at least 5 to 10 hours especially weekends. If there will be a school paper that is need to be done within the week i can be online for about 3-5 hours only.
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : None.
What makes you qualified for this position? : I want to try new experience as this is my first time to apply for this position though i was a former admin in a SHINee and Minho page on Facebook. I want also to be part of this community where i can express myself as a fangirl of SHINee. I assure you that i will contribute and will be a responsible Moderator in the future. Thank you SFI Team! More power! :)

"Whether we win or lose, we always have to stay positive and keep on smiling." - SHINee

"Ignore all the hatred comments by haters and prove them wrong." - SHINee

tumblr_n3plwtk5LX1qi9jz5o1_250.gif tumblr_n2z6u77poe1qi9jz5o1_250.gif
/cr. tumblr/

#15 MinnieLittleBoo

MinnieLittleBoo

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

First Name: Nawrass
Birthday(mm/dd/yy): 02/17/1999
Country; Time Zone:  Tunisia,(UTC+01:00)

How much time can you dedicate weekly? Weekly ? everyday after 20 pm and for sunday and saturday  able all day :) 
List past/current moderating positions on a forum :  yes I'm the manager of SHINee Tunisia :) 
What makes you qualified for this position? :  actually updating SHINee news and pictures became as a routine for me, a perfect routine , I really love to help this forum become more popular, cause it's like my family now , i've worked in SHINee arab fans before and yea I'd like to be a moderator , and help other members to know the rules ^^ 

shawol.gif

#16 sanochisato

sanochisato

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

Translator
First Name : Bogi
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) :  03/05/1991
Country & Timezone : Hungary, GMT +1
Korean or Japanese : Japanese
Are you a native speaker? : No
Text, videos, or both? : Text (maybe videos, if its necessary)
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : usually 6-8 hours in a week (I would translate mainly on the weekends, but can work more in holidays ^^)
Post examples of things you've translated (not required) : not much, just these: [1] [2] (I usually translate to my native language - hungarian)
What makes you qualified for this position? : My major is Japanese at university, and I'm learning translation. My English level is intermediate, and I just passed the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test, level N3. I would love to translate SHINee updates and interviews, and help to other fans to understand SHINee more ^^ 

taemin_bannerb_zps75be4e22.jpg key_bannerb_zps88843137.jpg

twitter Livejournal  -arts by me-

#17 Chiaro

Chiaro

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

First Name : Chiaro
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 09/19/99
Country & Timezone : Indonesia & GMT+7
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : Everday. 3-5 hours per day
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : Moderator @ SONEMS, Moderator @ ASAP.
What makes you qualified for this position? : I'm experienced and I would love to make this forum improve and more well known and also be more active here. I would love to be a help to make this forum bigger and clear spams, and so on ^^

jc3kUQg.png

tumblr_inline_mlqlr889ea1qz4rgp.gif

artwork thread || twitter

blinkie credit to snsdxlover-kpopblinkies@tumblr

#18 EunHwa

EunHwa

☆빛의애인♡

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:11 PM

Video Uploader

First Name: Sarah

Birthday: 02/05/96

Country & Timezone: USA; Central Standard Time, UTC -05:00

How much time can you dedicate weekly?: a lot of time; my current schedule has school placed on weekdays in the mornings, and I’m usually available all times after 5:30PM CST until midnight; weekends I have work until around noon, and I’m usually available all times after 1:20PM CST until 1AM CST.

Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where?: No

What makes you qualified for this position?: I have an open and flexible schedule; I've done lots of downloading, uploading, and editing videos in various formats for personal use and school-related projects; for finding videos, I have basic knowledge of written/spoken Chinese, I'm semi-fluent in spoken Japanese, fairly fluent in written/spoken Korean, and natively fluent in written/spoken English; lastly, I have a willingness to learn and am eager to share SHINee with others! Thank you for considering me!

Speed test: http://i.imgur.com/NBds8If.jpg?1

#19 itzchristii3x

itzchristii3x

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

First name: Christina
Birthday (mm/dd/yy): May 24, 1996
Country & Timezone USA, UTC -5:00
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : 10 hours (more or less depends on school)
List past/current moderating positions on a forum MWAVE Forum Mod [under the username of ChristinaKim], Crunchyroll group mod [under the username of popinthebox]
What makes you qualified for this position? I seriously love SHINee - the first group that I fell in love with. So, I would love to help out with SFI, doing something that I love. I had prior experience before with modding so I think that I will be able to help out.

w49gJzM.png

#20 nakiamii

nakiamii

BL✖NGER

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

SHINee Subs Timer
First Name : Christine
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 06/29/94
Country & Timezone : USA, UTC - 6h
Which subbing team(s) have you been in? : SM Rookies Int
Which subbing team(s) are you currently in? : SM Rookies Int
Examples of your encoded videos : Here is a video I subbed on my own. (I did not translate) also here is a video I just receltnly finished for SM Rookies Int here, here and here (I typesetted, timed and encoding all the videos shown.)
What do you think makes you qualified for this position? : I not only love SHINee but I love subbing. I would love to help out SFI since I've looked up to this site and their fansubs for such a long time now. I want to help spread the love of SHINee to the world through our subs that way more people will fall in love with SHINee and become a fellow Shawol.

7ibCr1T.gif

#21 DHINee

DHINee

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:33 AM

Translator

First Name : Dhine
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) :  07-13-95
Country & Timezone : Philippines, GMT +08:00
Korean or Japanese : Korean
Are you a native speaker? : No
Text, videos, or both? : both (but I preferred texts)
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : usually I'm always online at saturday nights and sunday nights, mostly 4-6 hours online
Post examples of things you've translated (not required) : it's jsut something from key's instagram account, I translated in my language.
What makes you qualified for this position? well, I self study korean language and still I'm learning some words, I also studied japanese language, and I think I can help

on translating some words here in SFI, I will be willing to offer my help to other shawols to understand some messages from our beloved boys! thank you :)

"If you  don't give up your hopes and dreams, then there will always be a good ending."

-Choi Minho

#22 KawaiiBummie

KawaiiBummie

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

First Name : Celine
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : Febuary/27/2000
Country & Timezone : Malaysia & UTC +08:00
How much time can you dedicate weekly? :  Around 3-4hours daily on weekdays and 4-5 hours on weekends
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : I don't manage a forum but i do manage a few websites and Instagram accounts about Shinee and SHINee fan pages
What makes you qualified for this position? : I've been a fan of SHINee since they debuted and i started being a full SHAWOL about a year ago and since then i have researched and learned a lot about them, i'm also very hardworking especially if I'm in the Shinee mood. I also manage my own business, 1 instagram SHinee Fanpage account and about to start managing a big instsgram account of SHINee

KawaiiBummie

Key Oppa <3

Shawol Locket 

#23 yeeleilee

yeeleilee

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:01 AM

Media Team

First Name: Yeelei
Birthday(mm/dd/yy): 02/06/2000
Country; Time Zone: Singapore (UTC+8:00)
How much time can you dedicate weekly? I am always on my computer and I check twitter everytime I have wifi. Technically every day at least 10 hours per day
Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where?  I have an account on twitter that is supposed to be my personal account but it became a fanaccount and i actively retweet and tweet about shinee news
What makes you qualified for this position? I am a huge shawol since 2012 and I am fluent in English and Chinese and I am able to read/write Korean. I am actively involved on twitter and currently have about 645 followers. SHINee makes me happy and I want to spread the shawol love to others by being part of the Media Team.

#24 tragicpiano

tragicpiano

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:34 AM

First Name : Graziela
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 10/31/1993
Country & Timezone : Brazil - UTC -03:00
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : 4 hours per day, so it would be like 28 hours per week.
List past/current moderating positions on a forum : I'm moderator on iheartfx forum and Karaholic. 
What makes you qualified for this position? : I really like to use forums and I'm really active on them. I love SHINee and SFI since I've registered so I should do something to help this forum and members. 

#25 esraa

esraa

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

[size=5]SHINee Subs Timer[/size
[b]First Name :[/b] Esraa
[b]Birthday(mm/dd/yy) :[/b] 02/10/97
[b]Country & Timezone :[/b] Kuwait / UTC/GMT + 3h
[b]Which subbing team(s) have you been in? :[/b]None
[b]Which subbing team(s) are you currently in? :[/b]Gogisubs - SHINeeAR
[b]Examples of your timed and typesetted videos :[/b]timed and typesetted - here - here - here-here
[b]What do you think makes you qualified for this position? :[/b] I love shinee, I love subbing, I adore shineesubs, I'm dedicated and I have a lot of free time (12 hours a day)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Adriana410 : (21 September 2017 - 07:34 PM) its been so long since I have been on the site!!
Adriana410 : (21 September 2017 - 07:33 PM) hi everyone!!
Shawol4Lyf : (20 September 2017 - 06:55 PM) is this site dead
MintyBerry : (19 September 2017 - 05:30 PM) wow it's been awhile
fishinee : (14 September 2017 - 08:34 PM) wow
ananya nayak : (13 September 2017 - 07:30 AM) hello fam
replayedmelody : (08 September 2017 - 03:16 PM) bye bye bye
danapanda : (08 September 2017 - 11:39 AM) Hello hello
cocommedes : (04 September 2017 - 08:51 AM) hello??
jinki_shawol : (31 August 2017 - 04:43 AM) LEE JINKI
kdfan : (24 August 2017 - 04:48 PM) https://www.facebook.com/shinee/
kdfan : (24 August 2017 - 04:48 PM) I was just looking at the SHINee facebook page and the SHINee fan site (Poland) is featured as the official site. Not sure why. The site is in Polish language. IF they were going to feature a fan place why not this place?
kdfan : (24 August 2017 - 04:47 PM) Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
world15 : (22 August 2017 - 10:26 AM) Shawols where are You!!!!!!!!
Onrie : (21 August 2017 - 08:44 AM) Why is this site so quiet? I just got the time to visit this again recently.
Onrie : (21 August 2017 - 08:39 AM) Hi
luvky to be... : (15 August 2017 - 02:36 AM) WHY IS THE SITE DEAD WHEN SHINee IS STILL THERE. I M BROKEN BY ONEW'S NEWS . HE CANT DO THAT. PEOPLE ARE JUST BADMOUTHING SHINEE. SOMEONE PLZ CONSOLE ME
chiclets : (03 August 2017 - 09:15 PM) anyonnngggg
shiningshinee35 : (02 August 2017 - 03:04 AM) annyeong!
maYuumi : (29 July 2017 - 06:21 AM) Neh...
Dinoholic. : (28 July 2017 - 04:29 PM) *sigh*
Dinoholic. : (28 July 2017 - 04:29 PM) man, I miss the days when this place was popping
IWatson1412 : (21 July 2017 - 12:23 PM) hallooooooo
pipan : (20 July 2017 - 10:03 PM) OMG!! I thought I would've been gone forever.. I miss them so much wew.. I'll support them this time whenever they have a comeback.. :)
-Silvery : (09 July 2017 - 04:15 AM) It has been 17 years, hello SHineenet :D
MinY Redish : (07 July 2017 - 06:04 PM) :ph34r:
OT5Love : (26 June 2017 - 10:03 PM) Indeed it is literally lit
gabby.apr : (26 June 2017 - 07:17 PM) HEEYYY have anyone checked Taemin's new mv? its LITT
Lasco92 : (26 June 2017 - 01:44 AM) Hello~ Sorry to hear about your problem...
XxLondonLeip... : (18 June 2017 - 06:37 PM) I JUST WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO SECTION
XxLondonLeip... : (18 June 2017 - 06:36 PM) I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ADDED TO THE DONORS AFTER 3YRS still love SHINee
OT5Love : (15 June 2017 - 10:59 AM) :ph34r:
xblackchristmas : (13 June 2017 - 09:49 PM) hahaa hello!!
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:55 AM) Hahaha same old sbox, same old feeling
Dilani : (08 June 2017 - 06:50 AM) I miss this place so much <3
Dilani : (08 June 2017 - 06:49 AM) hello :D
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:47 AM) hello (lo...lo....lo.... echo echo)
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:46 AM) wow lol it's been years
Hana Choi : (24 May 2017 - 05:30 PM) #샤이니_9년동안_빛나줘서_고마워#9yearswithSHINeeHAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY SHINee and ma shawols~
maYuumi : (24 May 2017 - 12:33 PM) Happy 9th anniversary to our boys!!! Thank you for putting up with each other for 9yrs lol 사랑해요!!
Hana Choi : (24 May 2017 - 01:11 AM) yay tomorrow is da daaay~~~
xblackchristmas : (23 May 2017 - 12:23 PM) SHINEE ANNIVERSARY SOON!!
xblackchristmas : (23 May 2017 - 12:23 PM) me too. i think i've been on SFI for 8 years now
Lee TaeHee : (22 May 2017 - 08:45 PM) how everybody??? whaaa! i feel old na~~
Lee TaeHee : (22 May 2017 - 08:44 PM) hi... long time no chat in here~
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) I've heard about that big concert plan as well, although like you said nothing's been confirmed
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) long time no see
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) hellooooo everyone
Harmony : (08 May 2017 - 11:14 PM) Also Onew's enlistment hasn't been confirmed either. If they delayed it as much as possible, he still has two years based off the ages of some kdrama actors who are heading off to military.
Harmony : (08 May 2017 - 11:12 PM) I've heard the rumors about SM planning a large concert before any member's enlistment but nothing's been confirmed.