Event 2: Catch 'em all!
- The contest will run alongside 'Don't Miss a Beat!' for four weeks.
- The winner with the most number of cards or highest grade cards in a equipped theme will be the winner.
- Minimum of 30 posts.
- Anyone that can play Superstar SMTown on their devices is allowed to enter.
- For those who do not have the app installed on their devices, you may refer to this installation guide.
- You do not have to participate in the 'Don't Miss a Beat!' tournament to participate.
- SFI Merchandise
- Customised graphics
- Member title change
- Proof of card theme must be shown in the form of screenshots.
- Only equipped cards will be accepted.
- Cheating in anyway is prohibited; this includes photoshopping the picture, faking your Superstar SMTown username. If you are found to be cheating, you'll be disqualified from both contests.
- Only SHINee & Taemin card themes will be accepted. Any card themes from other artists will not be accepted.
- Card themes are as follows:
SHINee: Dream Girl, Why So Serious, Everybody
Taemin: Ace, Danger
- Fill out the form to submit your cards theme. You may submit your cards theme more than once.
- If you wish to re-submit your cards theme, please fill in the re-submission form. No editing of your original post.
- It is preferable that you do not post till you satisfied with your cards theme.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PJnMs4n.png[/IMG] [b]SFI Username:[/b] [b]Superstar SMTown Username:[/b] [b]Cards Theme:[/b] [b]Proof of Theme (Image):[/b] [spoiler] [img] [/spoiler]
- The screenshot should not be cropped in any way
- Refer to this example post
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kvz3TZn.png[/IMG] [b]SFI Username:[/b] [b]Superstar SMTown Username:[/b] [b]Cards Theme:[/b] [b]Proof of Theme (Image):[/b] [spoiler] [img] [/spoiler]
- November 3rd (12:00AM KST): Contest begins
- November 30th (12:00AM KST): Contest ends
- December 1st: Winner announced
If you have any questions regarding the tournament, please do not hesitate to PM one of our staff members (listed below) for assistance.