replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

sf5rGu0.png

© aiden.

Pew pew pew! You have just been shot in the butt by Cupid's arrow! :o Suddenly, all your thoughts are clouded with tight pastel pants and guyliner. You can't even look at a bottle of Listerine without breaking into Deja-Boo. How do you stop the Ring Ding Dong in your head? Alas, there is a cure! Write out your feelings, Dr. SFI's orders!

This Valentine's Day we have taken it upon ourselves to help cure you of your love disease.

The love doctors (aka your lovely resident moderators) will collect alyour love confessions for SHINee or SFI, add pictures to them, beautify them, and then post them up on our 'confession wall' on Valentine's Day!

So what are you waiting for? Send us your confessions! Heck, send us more than one! Who says you can only have one Valentine?

h3i0Xr1.png
Of course, putting these together is going to take a bit of work, so those who have a higher member status will have the privilege of sending more valentines. Here is the breakdown by member group:
YfgEnte.png

You can find your member title on your profile page, or right below your display image. You can increase your member status by posting more, so post away!

Confessions may either be about SHINee or SFI.

A SHINee confession can be a confession to a SHINee member, a SHINee pairing, SHINee as a whole, a SHINee manager, or just anything SHINee related at all.

An SFI confession can be a confession is a confession to a member of SFI, SFI staff, SFI as a whole, or anything related to SFI.

Edit: Members who are donors can have confessions that are up to 30 words long. All other members, please limit your confessions to 20 words.

zLdVJIC.png

[b][size=6][color=#ffa07a]SFI Secret Admirer Submission Form[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Member group[/b]:
[b]Confession number[/b]:
[b]Confession type[/b]:
[b]Who are you confessing to?[/b] If this is an SFI member, please provide their username and link to their profile.
[b]Confession[/b]:
[b]Word Count[/b]: (How many words are in your confession?)
[b]Do you want to be anonymous?[/b]: (Yes or No)
[b]Picture preference?[/b]Put any specifics about the picture you want here.

Please fill out this form and send it to SFI Submissions with the message title "SFI Secret Admirer Submission". Please do not post it in this thread. If you choose to send in multiple confessions, please try to send them both together or send in the additional confessions as replies to your original message.

Please make your confessions respectful, and remember that SFI rules still apply during this event. 

SZIm4CJ.png

Start Date: February 1, 2015

Submission Deadline: February 12, 2015 11:59 PM KST

Confession will be posted: February 14, 2015 (Valentine's Day)

#2 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • 2367 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:53 PM

APFmGLj.png

How will I know if my confession has been received?

You will receive a confirmation email from SFI Submissions once we have added your confession to our list. We will contact you if any issues arise.

The event is called "SFI Secret Admirer"; does this mean my confession has to be anonymous?

No, it doesn't! When you submit your form, just fill out "Yes or No" under the part where it asks you if you want your confession to be anonymous.

Can I choose the picture that will be posted with my confession?

Yes, you can. However, we ask that if you choose to do this, that you do not use a picture that is from a fan site, since they have strict rules on whether or not their pictures can be edited.

How can I change my member group?

Post more! Your member group is determined by how many posts you have. You can see the breakdown here. If you want to know how you can become a donor, you can go here to see how to donate.

Can I send in a confession about another group? What about a confession to someone who is not on SFI?

As this is an SFI event, we're sorry to say this but we are only taking confessions that are related to SHINee and SFI. 

What happened to the annual Valentine's Day tinychat?

We decided to do things differently this year, but there may be hangouts at other points during the year!

What if I have a question that is not posted above?

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask  them in the comments or PM any one of the volunteers:

replayedmelody, rachel., Ms. Shekinah, Samii, Ann_Shawol97, Shandi-, taessy, Onew_Princy, or amira hasrori.

Any of us will be more than happy to help you :)

#3 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • 2367 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

IRSN8Gb.png

05Tigjy.png

© aiden.

[url="http://www.shineee.net/index.php?showtopic=50354"][img]http://i.imgur.com/05Tigjy.png[/img][/url]

8fy7tEY.png

© aiden.

[url="http://www.shineee.net/index.php?showtopic=50354"][img]http://i.imgur.com/8fy7tEY.png[/img][/url]

#4 halysia

halysia

永恒 ♡

• Retired
  • 2424 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:36 AM

Question can we include non-edited fansite pics? Like the originals? Cause seriously all the good pics are from the fansites T^T

Like what if I don't plan to edit them, just include them to demonstrate a point....

Edit: Also, are we only allowed one image per confession?

check out my icon thread ICONICONS
99RuQh5.png

#5 rachel.

rachel.

내 두손을 놓지마♥

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1649 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:35 AM

Question can we include non-edited fansite pics? Like the originals? Cause seriously all the good pics are from the fansites T^T

Like what if I don't plan to edit them, just include them to demonstrate a point....

We are not allowed to put fansite photos in the confession template, and the size will be affected when we put it into the template, but I think I can discuss this with the others to see if we can work another way round for inserting the fansite photos and your confessions into the template. :)

I have discussed with Tina... she says its fine if its not to be edited into the template, we'll add it under your template, just to note on the credit part.. ^ ^

...does this answer your question? ^ ^

and yes, one image per confession, to standardise it. ^ ^

Edited by rachel., 01 February 2015 - 05:57 AM.

#6 halysia

halysia

永恒 ♡

• Retired
  • 2424 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:00 AM

Ohhh it's a template, I understand now. I didn't realise you guys had a template. Don't worry, I probs won't use them then~

Another question. Is there like a word limit for the confessions... cause most of mine are like letters .___.

99RuQh5.png

#7 anhvan44

anhvan44

• Ultra Shawol
  • 2567 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:02 AM

AW, what a sweet and unique idea! XD Hope it'll turn out awesome~ Let's see if I have anything I dare to confess... Q3Q

NVkodi3.png
Twitter | Tumblr | DeviantART | Instagram
f1OwH8K.gif

Banner and icon by anhvan, blinkie by leanna.

#8 Aerlynne29

Aerlynne29

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:37 PM

Think this would be fun... It'll be my first valentine here in SFI so I don't know what it's like before. *thinks (what confession)~~~*

#9 Harmony

Harmony

in this perfect world

• Subber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3559 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:58 PM

Ooooo this is new. Was partly looking forward to the annual (?) Tinychat but this looks like lots of fun! I will certainly be joining.
-adds banner to signature-
thank you for hosting, lovely staff members. I only worry that you'd read an anon message to you guys XD

#10 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • 2367 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:45 PM

Ohhh it's a template, I understand now. I didn't realise you guys had a template. Don't worry, I probs won't use them then~

Another question. Is there like a word limit for the confessions... cause most of mine are like letters .___.

Ahh, we forgot about the word count. It has been added into the original post.

"Different is not wrong." -Kim Jonghyun

MdA5tiW.gif

You make my life colorful~

#11 halysia

halysia

永恒 ♡

• Retired
  • 2424 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:04 PM

Ahh, we forgot about the word count. It has been added into the original post.

oh man T__T see I didn't realise you were putting them in templates either, just thought you were copy and pasting them into a thread. Orz. I shall go delete all my confessions now. 

99RuQh5.png

#12 Manasa

Manasa

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:59 PM

I really don't understand how to submit this form... It is in html format right... 

How am I supposed to fill this form...

Will you please help me...

#13 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • 2367 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:18 AM

I really don't understand how to submit this form... It is in html format right... 

No, it's BBcode. You can just copy/paste it into the message and then fill it out.

So for the beginning, you would fill it out like

[b]Username[/b]: Manasa
[b]Member group[/b]: Member

and we would receive it as

SFI Secret Admirer Submission Form
Username: Manasa
Member group: Member

Does that make sense?

You basically just ignore the code and type next to the colons.

MdA5tiW.gif

#14 Manasa

Manasa

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:37 AM

No, it's BBcode. You can just copy/paste it into the message and then fill it out.

Does that make sense?

yes, ofcourse thank you... so i must submit it through messenger right....

#15 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • 2367 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:55 AM

Does that make sense?

yes, ofcourse thank you... so i must submit it through messenger right....

Yes, send it to SFI Submissions by clicking the "Send me a message button " on the profile page.

MdA5tiW.gif

#16 caaariiinaaa

caaariiinaaa

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:51 AM

I can send more than one confession right? Should I send them together in one message or separately? ^^

aIanafj.jpg

hn2rkeO.jpg

"RUNAWAY IF YOU DON'T WANNA FALL FOR ME..."

twitter

#17 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • 2367 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:21 AM

I can send more than one confession right? Should I send them together in one message or separately? ^^

Yes, you can send in more than one confession! It's easier for us if you send them in one message. :)

MdA5tiW.gif

#18 Aerlynne29

Aerlynne29

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:58 PM

Picture preference?Put any specifics about the picture you want here.

Hi! I've just thought about this now and I guess I have to post this separately than edit my first post.

I've been reading thru this thread over and over again but I am really confused. Can you please elaborate more what you mean by the specifics of the picture preference? Do we have to put the picture same with how we put images in the forum? LQ pics are okay? Also, does the picture be the bg for the confession or what? I am really quite confused with this one and might submit a wrong one if not cleared. Thanks. :)

#19 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • 2367 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:22 PM

Hi! I've just thought about this now and I guess I have to post this separately than edit my first post.

I've been reading thru this thread over and over again but I am really confused. Can you please elaborate more what you mean by the specifics of the picture preference? Do we have to put the picture same with how we put images in the forum? LQ pics are okay? Also, does the picture be the bg for the confession or what? I am really quite confused with this one and might submit a wrong one if not cleared. Thanks. :)

You don't need to send in a picture with your submission. That is just there if you really want a specific picture to go with your confession. Yes, the picture will be the background for the confession. If you submit a picture, you can either post it the way you post images on the forum, or you can just provide a link if you're not sure how to go about that. HQ pics are preferred if you choose to attach a picture. Again, submitting a picture isn't required.

MdA5tiW.gif

#20 Aerlynne29

Aerlynne29

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:15 AM

You don't need to send in a picture with your submission. That is just there if you really want a specific picture to go with your confession. Yes, the picture will be the background for the confession. If you submit a picture, you can either post it the way you post images on the forum, or you can just provide a link if you're not sure how to go about that. HQ pics are preferred if you choose to attach a picture. Again, submitting a picture isn't required.

Thanks for that. Been stalling my submission because of this confusion. I'll have to submit today because I will be busy again and might not be here by tomorrow for the deadline. Thanks again. :)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Lasco92 : (17 April 2017 - 04:26 AM) When will the UK stop being neglected....T_T
Lasco92 : (17 April 2017 - 04:26 AM) Well they're doing well with their concerts this time round! Happy for all the Shawols around the globe who are getting the chance to see them!
Harmony : (15 April 2017 - 04:02 PM) I hope shinee has concerts everywhere so that tons of people who want to attend can go see them perform ^^
Harmony : (15 April 2017 - 03:57 PM) post-SHINee-concert exhaustion is the BEST kind of exhaustion
Lasco92 : (15 April 2017 - 06:02 AM) I wish i could experience post concert depression....
Lasco92 : (15 April 2017 - 06:02 AM) Thank you~ hehe
Harmony : (14 April 2017 - 07:39 AM) I didn't know post concert depression had a acronym hahahaha. I nearly read it as OCD at first
Harmony : (14 April 2017 - 07:39 AM) whoa congrats on your sixth year!
Lasco92 : (13 April 2017 - 09:54 AM) I hadn't logged into SFI in sooooo long, today i did and i see the message sent to me saying it's my 6th year as an SFI member!!! WOW!!!!!
xblackchristmas : (13 April 2017 - 12:52 AM) im still in PCD mode
xblackchristmas : (13 April 2017 - 12:51 AM) i totally didnt see! :( but i got there a little late
Harmony : (03 April 2017 - 09:18 PM) SFI had a little booth close to the entrance of the Dallas and LA concerts and I hope everyone who wanted to stopped by :D JoAnnwashere and I were at Dallas and JoAnn was also at LA along with Gia ^^
Harmony : (03 April 2017 - 09:16 PM) I hope anyone who attended the recent North American SHINee World V concerts had tons of fun ^_____^
Harmony : (03 April 2017 - 08:32 PM) omg guys I've been drowning in shinee feels all day every day for the past week
maYuumi : (02 April 2017 - 07:05 AM) ������
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:42 PM) It's been a super nice return to the sbox \o/
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:42 PM) byebye~
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:41 PM) yeah I'm about to drop off too
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:36 PM) we had hail last week, but this week it's nice spring weather~~
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:36 PM) i think we should just sleep lol
debsayys : (29 March 2017 - 09:36 PM) we've been getting intermittent heavy rain here too
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:36 PM) :(
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:35 PM) It hailed a few days ago. it was my alarm clock lol
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:35 PM) and I think it's storming? 
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:35 PM) it;s super windy outside right now
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:34 PM) /falls ded asleep/
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:29 PM) idk, man
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:28 PM) where is...where is dar
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:25 PM) ohh found her profile. she's bold green like me ^_^
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:24 PM) lmao hanah
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:24 PM) for like the US I mean
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:24 PM) yeah, but i don't think she has retired status
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:23 PM) still paying into social security 
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:23 PM) lolo it's like we're young and working still
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:23 PM) OH so chutchut will have a boldgreen bud
debsayys : (29 March 2017 - 09:23 PM) wait dar retired right?
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:22 PM) nice, debs!
debsayys : (29 March 2017 - 09:22 PM) and dar if you're here: MORNIIIIIING
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:22 PM) i dont' see her in the list of yellow people
debsayys : (29 March 2017 - 09:22 PM) YASS im having pizza for lunch
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:21 PM) oo I think she's yellow
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:21 PM) cause then she can be caught up without reexplaining XD
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:21 PM) oh no. I deleted it but I just tweeted it at her to see
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:19 PM) i think she's digging through your tweets lol
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:19 PM) or maybe purple
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:19 PM) Dar is yellow...I think
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:19 PM) what color is dar?
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:18 PM) but but /waits for dar
replayedmelody : (29 March 2017 - 09:17 PM) lol yeah, hannah. sleep!
Harmony : (29 March 2017 - 09:17 PM) because of the way the shadows work