Onew

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:10 PM

sf5rGu0.png

© aiden.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Apparently, a lot of you have been overcome with the love disease. We, the love doctors, have taken it upon ourselves to diagnose each of these specific sicknesses. Please heed our advice and take the recommended treatments.

Patient 1: Heythere31

YH9yyyj.jpg

DiagnosisWeakness due to insufficient oxygen. This often happens to Shawols who spend too much time listening to A.Mi.Go instead of Love Like Oxygen.

Treatment: Listen to SHINee's Love Like Oxygen on repeat.

Patient 2: Anonymous

KyXseZj.png

Diagnosis: Severe Onew ache. This often appears both suddenly and intensely in both Shawols and non-Shawols alike.

Treatment: Listen to Onew's OST, In Your Eyes, every night before you sleep for one week.

Patient 3: Anonymous

uZG1quC.jpg

Diagnosis: SFI nostalgia. This often occurs in the elderly members long for what once was.

Treatment: Play one of the new games in SFI's Game section.

Patient 4: Sasha-wol

LKTmxuQ.jpg

Diagnosis: High dopaMin levels. This often occurs in young TaeMints who have just found a community.

Treatment: Spend time with fellow TaeMints in SFI's Taemin section.

Patient 5: Minhyo14

6m4NPII.png

Diagnosis: Comeback thirst. This occurs when SHINee doesn't have a comeback for a long time.

Treatment: Unfortunately, the only cure for this is for SHINee to make a comeback. SHINee, comeback!

Patient 6: anhvan44

wEges7w.png

Diagnosis: Anime eyes due to infatuation. This often happens to Shawols, well, because SHINee's cute.

Treatment: Become inspired by looking at some of the chibi SHINee art in SFI's Art Gallery.

Patient 7: Anonymous

4lqNxhI.png

Diagnosis: Tachycardia (high pulse rate) due to high levels of determination. This often occurs in those who are inspired by Taemin's determination.

Treatment: Watch the product of Taemin's hard work, Taemin's debut solo, Danger.

Patient 8: Anonymous

c3qcbUw.jpg

Diagnosis: Pink heart eyes. This is when the love from your heart moves to your eyes, so everywhere you look, you see couples.

Treatment: Spend more time talking to SFI staff and SFI members in the shoutbox.

Patient 9: Anonymous

IXbqcs4.png

Diagnosis: Emotional dino syndrome due to a melted heart. This often occurs in Shawols in non-Shawols who have been entranced by Jonghyun's sweet voice.

Treatment: Listen to Jonghyun's solo ft. Younha, Love Belt, when you wake up in the morning.

Patient 10: Anonymous

geytwyp.jpg

Diagnosis: SHINee narcolepsy (aka uncontrollable SHINee dreams). This occurs in those who spend a lot of time thinking about SHINee.

Treatment: Be inspired by your dreams and turn them into works of fiction in SFI's Fanfiction section.

Patient 11: Minhyo14

e4J3DuA.png

Diagnosis: OTPain. Where there's OTP, there's pain.

Treatment: Let out your feels in SFI's Coupling section. Misery loves company.

Patient 12: Anonymous

BjnWqq0.jpg

Diagnosis: Thirst. You know what it is.

Treatment: Watch Taemin's legs as they move gracefully in the dance version of Taemin's song, Ace.

Patient 13: Anonymous

KA4dtuj.jpg

Diagnosis: Taebaby fever. While baby fever occurs in adults whose biological clocks are ticking, Taebaby fever occurs in Taemints who are struck by Taemin's adorableness.

Treatment: Watch Taemin's cute hands play the piano in his duet with IU.

#2 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Retired
  • 2367 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:01 PM

Patient 14: Aerlynne29 (to taemin's_heart)

3APAGVt.png

Diagnosis: Companionship. This occurs when two wonderful Shawols find each other and become friends.

Treatment: There is nothing better than spending time together by singing and dancing to SHINee's A.Mi.Go. It literally means friends.

Patient 15: Anonymous

trlZmSF.png

Diagnosis: Clogged pulmonary artery due to excessive cheese intake. This often occurs in Flames who absorb some cheesiness from their tender-hearted bias, Minho.

Treatment: Listen to SHINee's Get Down, co-written by Minho and Key, and remember that your cheese pizza is also a little saucy.

Patient 16: Anonymous

T5Za0kZ.png?1

Diagnosis: Freakiness. This occurs in Lockets who have found the Key to their hearts, which unfortunately unleashed a lot of freakiness.

Treatment: Watch Key's freaky duet with Infinite's Woohyun, Delicious, and dance to it all night long.

Patient 17: dryskies

dNRr6Bs.jpg

Diagnosis: Gratitude. This occurs because SHINee's discography is the epitome of happiness.

Treatment: Listen to SHINee's Honesty, the song Jonghyun and Minho wrote to express their gratitude towards us.

Patient 18: Manasa

9BbVHoi.png

Diagnosis: 365 degree fever. Not only is 365 a name of a song on SHINee's last album, I'm Your Boy, it is the age you feel like you have become waiting for a SHINee comeback.

Treatment: The only thing you can do is love SHINee 365 days a year, and maybe listen to SHINee's 365.

Patient 19: Ae Ra

9Acz8my.jpg

Diagnosis: Diabetes. This is what happens when Lockets spend too much time with a Keyoutie pie.

Treatment: Replay SHINee's Kimi wa Boku no Everything, because Key is your everything.

Patient 20: Anonymous

aPfCt3n.jpg

Diagnosis: Victim of seduction. This occurs in Taemints who cannot keep away from Taemin's dangerous beauty.

Treatment: Listen to Taemin's song ft. Kai to understand the burden of being such a Pretty Boy.

Patient 21: dryskies

yGMW3yR.jpg

Diagnosis: Aqua heart. This occurs when a Shawol has given and received so much love in SHINee World, their heart becomes pearlescent aqua.

Treatment: None. There is no going back.

Patient 22: Aerlynne29

ZVaW0md.png

Diagnosis: Scarred cardiac tissue. Well, of course, that's going to happen when you engrave someone into your heart.

Treatment: You may need one of SHINee's Electric Heart.

Patient 23: Aerlynee29

RgJNncj.jpg

Diagnosis: Appreciation. This occurs when one not only falls in love with SHINee but also finds love in SHINee World.

Treatment: In the words of SHINee, remember that your existence is Beautiful, or should I say, "Areumdawooooo~".

Patient 24: Minhyo14

23idaLa.png

Diagnosis: Thankfulness. This happens when gratitude has already been diagnosed.

Treatment: Fortunately, there is more that one treatment for this. You can also listen to SHINee's Replay to remember how far hard work will take you.

Patient 25: Anonymous

xtPDiQg.png

Diagnosis: Confusion. This often occurs in patients who are not able to distinguish dream from reality. In Shawols, this is due to the reality being too great to believe.

Treatment: For patients who seek clarity or an escape from these dreams, SHINee's Sleepless Night is often recommended by doctors. However, in the case where confused state is to be maintained, SHINee's Dream Girl is recommended.

Patient 26: kimjjisel

NQM6fow.jpg

Diagnosis: Possessiveness. This is a side effect of love.

Treatment: Listen to SHINee's Obsessionwritten by Jonghyun, and understand the pain of love.

You are all officially cured.  Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit a confession. Please look forward to SFI's future events.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, you lovely people <3

#3 ananya nayak

ananya nayak

Jonghyun

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1567 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:09 AM

Happy Valentines's Day everyone ^_^ so many are suffering from SHINee disease like me ;) :D Oppadeul love you~~~  :<3:  :<3:  :<3:  :<3:  :<3:

Keep on SHINing

#4 kimjjisel

kimjjisel

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:15 AM

Happy Valentines Day SHINee World ♥ 

#5 Manasa

Manasa

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:15 AM

Happy Valentine's day SHINee oppadeul... 

Thank you so much SFI for giving us an opportunity to express our gratitude towards SHINee... 

#6 marjory_7

marjory_7

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:35 AM

So many wonderful confessions! I love it~ :)

#7 Aerlynne29

Aerlynne29

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

Love the confessions! I get teary-eyed...or let's just say I am kinda crying over it. Haha. Am I weird or what???

With regards to @dryskies confession to SFI, the bday hangout in Dec was my first event. I'm glad that I enjoyed it with you guys.

Anyways, thanks SFI for having this event with us and giving us "free check up and cure". *sniff sniff*

#8 taessy

taessy

ACE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:42 AM

you guys are awesome!!!!

05Tigjy.png 8fy7tEY.png

#9 anhvan44

anhvan44

• Ultra Shawol
  • 2566 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:25 AM

So nice, haha! They are all so sweet~

Thanks for the advice~ XD

NVkodi3.png
Twitter | Tumblr | DeviantART | Instagram
f1OwH8K.gif

Banner and icon by anhvan, blinkie by leanna.

#10 taemin's_heart

taemin's_heart

テミン ❤

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1020 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

aww thanks @Aerlynne29 ~ im also glad that we've met, and sure i know there will be more Taemint moments for us to share ^^, Im really sorry if im always MIA lately, you know my situation right now :( but if you need somebody to talk to you can always send me a message on Line or pm me here ^^,

I wanted to send my love confessions too but got very busy with work OTL. anyway im sending my virtual hug to all of you lovely Shawols of SFI, lets grow deeper in love with SHINee <3

FTnCRw6.gif
cr.coyah
hQ7IUqf.gif?1

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

maYuumi : (14 January 2017 - 02:12 PM) Congratz SHINee!!! ������
leejinkiforever : (14 January 2017 - 02:11 AM) Annyeong^^
Phaenilix : (11 January 2017 - 12:37 AM) did this forum die : (
replayedmelody : (07 January 2017 - 07:26 PM) posting in the shoutbox doesn't add to your post count lol
asdfghk : (07 January 2017 - 01:11 PM) yo, I'm just posting a bunch so I can access subs.
siara : (07 January 2017 - 08:33 AM) Ooh . Where's everyone . It used to be so crowd in here ��
Tatsumi : (05 January 2017 - 02:54 AM) It's #ShawolSelcaDay in twitter and ig!
leejinkiforever : (31 December 2016 - 07:54 AM) Happy New Year! ^^
Yeanyeags : (31 December 2016 - 12:46 AM) HELLLOOOOO
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:37 AM) so many things happened within 4 yrs hahah
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:35 AM) HAHAHAHAHHA
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:35 AM) hello noonaneomuyeppeo :)
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:35 AM) lets turn back to old times
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:34 AM) HAHAHHAHA
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:34 AM) wow 4 yrs derp u logged in again
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:34 AM) OMG KATIE DERP LOL
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:33 AM) i still like shinee though huhuhuhuh i miss them so much
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:33 AM) my last visit was i think year 2013 omggg omg i feel so old
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:32 AM) hi guiseeeeee
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:32 AM) goshhhh this feels nostalgic
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:32 AM) i just came back from the dead
noonaneomuye... : (30 December 2016 - 08:32 AM) KRISHA DERP
cocommedes : (30 December 2016 - 08:26 AM) noonaneomuyeppeo katie derp
maYuumi : (26 December 2016 - 01:38 AM) Merry christmas!!! ��
leejinkiforever : (14 December 2016 - 04:02 AM) Happy happy Birthday, Jinki!
smiley_jinki : (13 December 2016 - 11:57 PM) Happy Birthday Jinki! ^^
Ms. Shekinah : (09 December 2016 - 05:13 AM) Where is everyone? Im here hehehe
Ms. Shekinah : (09 December 2016 - 05:13 AM) OUR LIL BABE IS NOT LITTLE ANYMORE HAHAHHAHA
Ms. Shekinah : (09 December 2016 - 05:12 AM) HABADUUUU MINHO BB
steph25 : (08 December 2016 - 10:59 PM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO :wub: :<3:
Lasco92 : (08 December 2016 - 02:48 PM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINHO~~~
Majae Esteban : (07 December 2016 - 08:43 PM) do you know what font is used in 1and1 album? thank you!
OT5Love : (30 November 2016 - 10:25 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=k9orFMMnSKw
taeeminn : (24 November 2016 - 05:56 AM) hello! if anyone is looking for a minho 1and1 pc and has a taemin 1and1 pc any ver, please contact me on twitter @taemns!! singapore only pls~
Hana Choi : (23 November 2016 - 07:44 PM) tell me what to do yeaaah
kimchlee : (20 November 2016 - 06:28 AM) https://kimchlee.fil...84_n.jpg?w=1462 i'm selling these cuties! anyone interested can contact me! ^^;;
dibidibidis27 : (19 November 2016 - 05:16 PM) have you guys watched the mv for today?? https://www.youtube....h?v=nchkAmc49p4
StrawberrySh... : (19 November 2016 - 07:45 AM) tell me what to do
Harmony : (16 November 2016 - 08:53 PM) listen to Tell Me What to Do, that's what you should do. :P
janghaebyeon : (16 November 2016 - 10:15 AM) TELL ME WHAT TO DO
intanku : (15 November 2016 - 06:38 PM) bye everybody
intanku : (15 November 2016 - 06:05 PM) tell me what to do?
intanku : (15 November 2016 - 06:04 PM) annyeong everybody
runningpebble : (14 November 2016 - 05:28 PM) SHINee's new MV "Tell Me What To Do" is out! Hope everyone will check it out! [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nchkAmc49p4"]https://www.youtube....h?v=nchkAmc49p4[/url]
Harmony : (14 November 2016 - 01:38 PM) SHINee's new 1and1 album is so pretty *__* I encourage everyone to listen to it. Each track is great and the instrumental versions are great too
jingkeyda : (14 November 2016 - 01:06 PM) where's everybody?....
jingkeyda : (14 November 2016 - 01:05 PM) Aloha Shawol! <3
iLoveONEWoppa : (09 November 2016 - 05:03 AM) Where can I find eat sleep eat ep2 english subs???
nathalie ^-^ : (08 November 2016 - 07:42 AM) Hello fellow shawol
*KK : (06 November 2016 - 09:44 AM) Opening my acc. after 3 years wow