loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6297 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

Posted Image
© xethereal

Welcome to SHINee Forums International's 2nd Forum Project! As many of you already know, it's almost our dear Key's birthday! Therefore, this project has been officially called the Key to My Heart Project! Or for short, KTMH! Key's exact birthday is on September 23rd so we must start preparations immediately. Please revert back to this thread for news and updates on the ongoing project as well as donation information or anything regarding the project that you would be able to help with. Let's show SHINee how dedicated we really are by keeping these projects coming! The more members that join, the better the project result. So join today! Make sure to stay active and fully participate! Thankyou so much<3

Posted Image
Thread Preparation Start 072708
Thread Preparation End 072908
Official Project Start 072908

Posted Image
user loveshane.
name Shane
contact chaneeeo@yahoo.com

user lalaland
name Lulu
contact lulu.shinee@gmail.com

user Panphila
name Pan
contact panphilatan@yahoo.com

user achelsenior
name Rachel
contact rachelpohan88@gmail.com

user tealeaves
name Iman
contact iherzi@hotmail.com

user tinateukbum
name Tina
contact yootinakey@hotmail.com

user SHINeee
name Sanbi
contact sungie79@hotmail.com

user ShineeLuv
name Nico
contact nicodela8@hotmail.com

DAYDREAMtae. _____+_____________________________
eJZNrmp.jpg
_____________________________________ IG & TWITTER

#2 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

Posted Image
082008; Key Birthday Booklet Messages Deadline! Deadline Due!
083108; ALL KTMH Project Donations Due! Deadline Due!

Posted Image

DP = Donation Pot
EX= Expense Pot

072908; Official KTMH Project Thread Opened
080308; Donators Updated
080508; Official Messages Thread Opened
080708; Donators Updated
081008; Donators Updated
081108; Donators Updated, DonationInfo Updated, DP Rise
081708; Gift List Updated, Donator List Updated, DP Rise
081808; Gift List Updated
081908; Donator List Updated; Expense Section Added
082008; Donators Updated, Expenses Pot Added,
Messages Thread CLOSED, Gift List Updated, DP Rise
082108; Donator List Updated, DP Rise
082208; Donator List Updated, DP Rise, EX Modified
082408; Donator List Updated, DP Rise
082608; Donator List Updated, EX Modified
082708; DP Rise, EX Modified
082908; DP Rise, Gift Arrival Thread Opened
083108; Donator List Updated, DP Rise *Will UpdateTomorrow.
090108; DP Rise, Donation Deadline Due!, EX Modified
090208; EX Modified, Gift List Updated
091208; FINAL EX MODIFIED, FINAL DP RISE, Donator List Updated

eJZNrmp.jpg

#3 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted Image

Update 090108
As of 12:01 Pacific Time, the posted Donation Deadline of August 31st has been reached. So on behalf of my whole Key to My Heart Project Team, I'd like to sincerely thank each and every one of you who took the time to generously donate! This project wouldn't have resulted half as good without your help! With your donations our team is now able to buy a respectable number of presents for our dear Almighty Key's Birthday :D So donators, thankyou thankyou thankyou! We love you all dearly! Look over the Donators List to see if your name is listed. If donated but can't seem to find your name on the Donators List please pm me, loveshane. to be added. During the Open Donation Window process names might have been missed so please pm me right away. We'd love to give you proper credit & recognition, so don't think we forgot you! Thankyou for everyone's active participation!<3

On another note, if you were not able to donate on time before the deadline close, or just suddenly have been encouraged to donate, please do so! Just because the deadline has passed does not mean we are not accepting donations anymore. No matter what amount, we are still very open to late donations! These donations will still be used towards our Key to my Heart Project, or saved for future projects. So please, I still encourage everyone to go ahead and donate! The procedure to donate is still the same, so read on below for the Donation FAQ's for helpful & important tips on exactly how to help. For any questions regarding donations please pm loveshane. Thankyou everyone! 8)

Donation FAQ
Donation Procedures have changed this time around, so please read all the FAQ before donating to avoid any unwanted mistakes.

? All donators are required to fill out the donation form below. Through this we staff are much better able to organize donations efficiently as well as keep a running record of donators constantly.

? This time around we are strictly only accepting US Currency for concealed cash donations. We encountered a number of problems whilst accepting foreign currency during Project T-Day, and would like to avoid so this time around. But, if you wish to donate using paypal, any type of foreign currency is acceptable.

? When sending concealed cash donations, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WRITE THE WORDS DONATION OR MONEY on the outside of the envelope. We must protect our donations from any unwanted onlookers, you can never trust the post office when it comes to money.

? Only fill out the required donation form on the exact date you donated. Do not fill out the form if you plan on donating at a later date than the present.

Paypal Donations
shineeeprojects@gmail.com

Concealed Cash Donations
Mario Dela Cerna
8680 New Salem Street Unit 152
San Diego, CA 92126

Special Instructions Aside from filling out a donation form and posting it as a comment in this thread, you must also write out that exact donation form on a standard size piece of paper, and wrap and fold that paper around your actual cash donation. This way, we have a copy of your donation information, whilst keeping the cash securely hidden. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WRITE THE WORDS DONATION OR MONEY on the outside of the envelope. We must protect our donations from any unwanted onlookers, you can never trust the post office when it comes to money.

Donation Form
All donators are required to fill this out. Whether you are donating through paypal, or sending in concealed cash, you must fill this form out and post it as a comment on this very project thread.

[b]Donator's Fullname?[/b]
[b]Location Donation Is Coming From?[/b]  
[b]Paypal or Concealed Cash?[/b]  
[b]Donation Amount?[/b]  
[b]Form of Currency?[/b]  
[b]Date You Donated?[/b]
[b]Additional Comments?[/b]

Posted Image
- $345.88 -

This is the amount of all of your generous donations added up! Thankyou to everyone who has gone out of their way to donate to our Key to My Heart Project!<3 This amount will continue to rise due to any future incoming donations. The purpose of this Donation Pot is to show you members the exact amount we have received from all of your wonderful donations. So please everyone, keep donating! We need as much help as we can possibly get to give Key the best Birthday Project possible! :D

Posted Image
- $0.00 -

This is the amount after expenses from buying gifts for Key. From time to time this amount will either increase or decrease depending on future donations. But revert back to this amount to keep track of all our spending costs. Click here to view our detailed expenses.
Of course, to make our Key To My Heart Project possible, we need donations! We are grateful for any donations you guys can provide us. Just donating $5 would already help fund this project so much! So please support our forum as well as SHINee and donate as much as you possibly can guys! If you have any questions or comments regarding donations, simply leave a comment on this exact project thread and we will be sure to reply as soon as possible! Thankyou :D

eJZNrmp.jpg

#4 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted Image

A special thankyou to our Donators! At the end of our donation period, we will be awarding you donators with a special feature on our forum! Yes, you will have something special on the forum that no ordinary member can have! But, that special feature is a secret at the moment so sit tight :) For now the end date for the donation period is unknown, but once the time does come we will announce your reward! Also regarding new restrictions on the forum, once you donate to our Key to My Heart Project or any project hereafter, you will be immediately be promoted to become a Shining Member regardless of your total post count. So if you only have say 15 posts, but suddenly donated, you are promoted to become a Shining Member which allows you access to our Visual Shock Thread, The Gallery Thread, & the Shining Goodies Subbed Videos Thread. So donate right away! Congrats Donators & Thankyou<3

Nico l ShineeLuv
Rose l Boogerbutt
Katie l eight88
Jennifer l RawrDesu
Valerie l magicalvip
Rose l Boogerbutt
Jade l keylove
Angela l angela
Winnie l winnieee
Candy l HIM = LOVE
Lihn l oOchocopieOo
Eva l femmefataleartemis
Stacy l Stacy<3Taemin
Kimberly l kpopluv
Tammie l veiled
Diana l oldpen
Tiffany l Cookiie*
Divina l chruxsh0rtie
Tuya l dream3rx0
Rose l innocent_angel
Lisa l MeiJing
Dina l .blue.rabbit.
Chi l Chibaboya
Rexie l rexie92
Sophia l ||sOpHiA*
Eeva l Andra
Katherine l TISMEEKAT
Theresa l lil_buddha_gal
Cat l xethereal
Lynna l Lynna
Diana l dianaLuv
Rachel l achel!
Iskra l kuroxkitsuneX3
Amanda l mandapanda
Weiqi l faithstar
Suzie l Suzay

eJZNrmp.jpg

#5 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted Image

Here you will be able to view our actual expenses throughout the project. The money used in our expenses are money from the donations, so naturally, our Donation Pot money will begin to lessen as time goes on. So please, keep donating! We need as much help as we can get!<3 In our expense section you members are able to view exactly when we purchased items, and the exact cost & shipping of the purchased item.

(p) = actual price paid
(s) = shipping price paid
(t) = any taxes

081908 Authentic Rayban Aviator Sunglasses
$28(p) $3(s) = $31.00

081908 Frog Spatula
$8(p) $3(s) = $11.00

081908 Mushroom Salt & Pepper Shakers
$8(p) $3(s) = $11.00

082608 Bowl Buddies Stainless Steel Treat Jar
$7.99(p) $5.99(s) $0.66(t) = $14.64

082708 Lulu Professional-Made Official Message Booklet
$24.20(p) $9.90(s) = $34.10

082908 Personalized Apron
$14.99(p) $5.00(s) = $21.44

090108 Sterling Silver Cursive Initial Letter Pendant x5
$74.95(p) $5.99(s) = $80.94

090208 Sweet Stripes Blue & Lime 'Woof' Bowl x2
$19.76(p) $7.00(s) = $26.76

N/A Gift Packaging (Bags, Colorful Tissue, Logo Stickers)
$20.00(p) = $20.00

N/A Alicia Keys & John Legend Albums
$15.00(p) + $15.00(p) = $30.00

N/A Shipping Costs from Nico to Sanbi
$15.00(p) = $15.00

N/A Shipping Costs to Korea for KTMH Project
$50.00(p) = $50.00

eJZNrmp.jpg

#6 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:17 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

These are just some of the gifts we've thought about purchasing so far. They aren't very pricey so they would be good gift additions to present to Key. Gift Descriptions from left to right:

Personalized Apron
With a chibi "Cook Key" design by tealeaves

John Legend Live In Philadelphia
One of John's best concert albums

Mushroom Salt&Pepper Shakers
Key will stay cute in the kitchen with these~

Frog-shaped Spatula
Have a laugh while cooking with this!

Exclusive Limited Edition Spencer Clubman Wristwatch
Tell time like the urban hipsters do. Limited edition too 8D

Sweet Striped Doggie Food Bowl
Cute Ceramic Dog Bowls for both Coco & Eve! Taemin & Key's Dogs<3

Save The Planet Dog Tee
Coco will help Key spread the word!

Authentic Rayban Brand Aviators
Stay cool while protecting your eyes Key<3

Bowl Buddies Stainless Steel Treat Jar
For Eve & Coco's treats of course :3

Sterling Silver Cursive Initial Letter Pendant
T for our Maknae Taemin!

O for our SHINee Leader Onew!

J for our Bling Bling Jonghyun!

K for our Birthday Boy Almighty Key!

M for our Flaming Charisma Minho!
Many of the items we are giving Key are cooking utensils due to the fact that he finds joy in cooking for his fellow members! I'd like to give a very warm Thankyou to the members who are generously paying for certain gifts on our list. This will really help us save money, making us able to purchase even more presents for Key! We really appreciate all your help and support toward our Key to My Heart Project!<3 There are many more gifts to come so please return here from time to time.

Posted Image

As most of you know, our team has been accepting messages from all you members to be compiled into a Birthday Booklet for our lovely, Key! These messages will be from all you members all over the world greeting Key a very Happy Birthday. I'm sure that Key will be surprised and delighted to see that he has such a large number of international fans with such supporting hearts<3 *points to us :D So if you managed to send in a message in our Official KTMH Message Thread on time, your message will be included in this very booklet. Thankyou everyone for your participation! We really appreciate it(:

The following are clickable samples of some of our finished Booklet Pages made by Panphila! Consider this a behind the scenes sneak peek of our Official Key Birthday Booklet, so click away! :D

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Our Chief Project Designer Panphila is in charge of designing all pages of the Birthday Booklet. She is custom designing every single page and is working extremely hard to reach the deadline so please, everyone find the time to thank Pan & cheer her on! You can do it Pan! We all know you can! 아자아자 피이팅! (Aja Aja Fighting!) For much more detailed information on our Official Key to My Heart Birthday Booklet, please Click Here for the Official KTMH Booklet Thread!

Posted Image
Posted Image
design © panphila

So last time the tshirts didn't come out well so we're back with a brand new design for our 5 shining boys! <3 Please ignore the watermarks on the shirt that say panphila, and shineee.net, we're just trying to protect our images :) The design is a diamond outline with "shine" inside it. The side of the diamond will say " nickname stagename*" for example key's will say "만능열쇠 key*" while jonghyun's would say "블링 블링 jonghyun*"

eJZNrmp.jpg

#7 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted Image
© panphila

The Official KTMH Messages Thread is now CLOSED. Thankyou to everyone who sent in their messages for Key's Birthday early, and before the changed deadline! Again, we apologize for the rushed new deadline but we had no choice if we wanted Key to receive the gifts on time. The messages will combined into our Official Key Birthday Booklet & will be handed over to SHINee personally in Korea! So watch out for upcoming updates on the booklet for more information. For any questions regarding the Official Messages Thread, please pm loveshane. for information. Thankyou everyone!<3

Our staff is happy to announce that we will have something all you members are more than welcome to participate in! We are now accepting personal fan messages for Key's Birthday Booklet :D In this message you can express all your love for key and give him a birthday greeting! Please read our Mini Fan Message FAQ to avoid any mistakes. Thankyou<3

Posted Image

What language do we write our messages in?
You are allowed to write your message in simple English, or Korean. I'm sure many of you Key fans know that Key understands simple English, so if you write a message in English try to steer away from "hard" or "complicated" words. Try to keep your English message short, simple and sweet. That way we wouldn't have to translate all your messages like we did for Project T-day which made it very difficult for the team. So, simple English or Korean please!

How long should my message be?
Just like Project T-day, your message can not pass 350 characters including spaces. If your message passes the 350 character count limit, it will NOT be included in the booklet. So follow the rules please :)

Where do I send my message to?
This time around we have made a separate thread for all your messages to help us better organize things. Once you have your 350 character count message all cute and ready, post it on our Official KTMH Messages Thread Here

When is the last day I could turn in my message?
The deadline for messages is August 31st. Yes we are very aware that this date is near, but we have no choice if we want to ship all the items on time for Key's Birthday. So please everyone send in your messages as soon as possible! We apologize but, any late messages will not be accepted.

If I have any other questions about the messages who should I ask?
Feel free to pm me, my username is loveshane. with the period. If you're too lazy for that, then feel free to post your question here in this very thread. Leave a comment, and one of our team members will reply back ASAP.

eJZNrmp.jpg

#8 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted Image
Please everyone do your part to help out by simply pasting one of these various banner codes onto your signatures. These banner codes will link people back to this topic, helping us to better promote this project. So please, choose any one of our eye catching banners and help advertise today! You are allowed to use these siggie banners on other forums such as Soompi as well.

© xethereal

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/ipxtnt.gif[/IMG][/URL]

© princess azalea

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/wrdgsy.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2ik83kg.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/28a7p84.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2hicq9t.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/24xknk5.gif[/IMG][/URL]

© princess_sapphire

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/301prmu.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/vdlog0.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2qi8f14.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2wmmdlk.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/m8jjfm.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/116us6c.gif[/IMG]

© Pan

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/30sestw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/1rzx9j.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2e5i71e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/vgpkih.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2d8f1nq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

© mizzqtpnai

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/6h84rn.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/14kzh8i.png[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2s777ki.png[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/24m7oxx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/6ng9so][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2v8l8as.gif[/IMG][/URL]

eJZNrmp.jpg

#9 tinateukbum

tinateukbum

Key`saranghae

• Retired
  • 6258 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:29 AM

Yay i can't wait to work on this !

for mah loverrr ^_^

ahh Key's birthday :]

---
am promoting at soompi

#10 ShineeLuv

ShineeLuv

Jong Hyun stole my Heart ♥

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:38 AM

Donator's Fullname? Nico Dela Cerna
Location Donation Is Coming From? San Deigo
Paypal or Concealed Cash? Paypal
Donation Amount? 20$
Form of Currency? US Dollars
Date You Donated? July 29 2008
Additional Comments? Wooo first donater ^___^

#11 pattylalala

pattylalala

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:56 AM

im gonna go and spread the word by promoting it. :)

#12 sarangsahmi.x3

sarangsahmi.x3

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:58 AM

Wee~ It's nearly Key's bday! *goes crazy*
:DD <3
Can't wait! Hehe
I hope everything goes well! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE~
Hwaiting!

#13 shalalalaron

shalalalaron

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:01 AM

Definitely promoting in the forum. Will be promoting at soompi too. :D Oh man okay this one I definitely have to participate. For T-Day, there was that whole confusion (well for me XD) with the T-Day messages so I didn't get that in. At least I was featured in two of the collabs sent! Lmao.

Can't wait to find out what ideas will make it into the project. And the possible items being bought are cuuute. John Legend :D! <3

♥ :key:

#14 tinkerbellola

tinkerbellola

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:56 AM

^ Yeah, me same with you Sharon. THIS one definitely have to participate in! LOL.
& seriously, I am so excited right now! Whoot!

The gifts that has been bought so far is really cute too! I like the apron! teehee.

#15 lalaland

lalaland

Lulu ♥ Key

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:04 AM

freaking excited for this!
i'll be donating soon :)
omg i know ive been MIA for like foooeva
and pan and shane if you guys are reading this, i asked my cousins about PoYa and they were like O.o what? Maybe if i can find the pans somewhere else. If so, i'll try to get them :)

#16 ferrertwins

ferrertwins

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:41 AM

we'll try to donate to this project too!!!
umm... we hope that we can, but we're not sure if our donation was received for project t-day yet, so we'll probably have to learn how to do paypal or something~
we're so excited for this >< ><

#17 oOchocopieOo

oOchocopieOo

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:48 AM

I can't wait too! I'm so excited for this!!
I donated too^^Haha..
Even though it wasn't that much..

#18 Boogerbutt

Boogerbutt

Minho

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

Donator's Fullname? Rose Nguyen
Location Donation Is Coming From? US. MA
Paypal or Concealed Cash? concealed cash
Donation Amount? $2?
Form of Currency? US
Date You Donated? 7-29-08
Additional Comments? I hope this amount will do some help o__o

#19 panphila

panphila

zBANNED

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:06 AM

hey shane dear~ my internet still is broken.. so i'm on someone else's comp..
i think we should ask them to write their usernames somewhere in the concealed cash donations... so we an keep a list of which payments we got and did not get.

yup yup that's all!
everyone help out & DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!! we can't be stingy if we want this project to go well ^^; <33333

& nico, if you're reading this...
nico nico nico nico nico
THANNNKKKK YOUUUUU~ we luuuuuuub you :3
you saved us XD

#20 eight88

eight88

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

Donator's Fullname? Katie Soe
Location Donation Is Coming From? LA
Donation Amount? $10
Form of Currency? US
Date You Donated? 7/29/08
Additional Comments? I love the gift ideas ^_^ :wub: :wub: :wub: My paypal is bookworm81657@yahoo.com n_n

#21 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:36 AM

I can't wait too! I'm so excited for this!!
I donated too^^Haha..
Even though it wasn't that much..

-----
Donator's Fullname? LinhTran
Location Donation Is Coming From? Norway
Donation Amount? $10
Form of Currency? US
Date You Donated? 29.07.08
Additional Comments? Did it help?

is that the same 10 dollar donation you pmed nico and I about?
the one you sent to shineeforums@gmail.com?
if so, that didn't go to the project. it went towards the forum's IPB funding-

eJZNrmp.jpg

#22 phuonguyen.

phuonguyen.

phane ♥ onkey

• Admin
  • 6344 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:41 AM

Ahh, sounds fun.
I'm so participating:D:D
I'll promote this project. :D
Can't wait for the ideas<3

The gifs are so adorablee!
I'm likin' the Key necklace.
The apron is so cute!<3
Haha :D

Posted Image

#23 woohoo-SHINee

woohoo-SHINee

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

YAAAYY! its time for Key's birthday. I'll definitely participate and promote the project :D

AND the gifs are great! I'm so excited!! ^^

#24 MinChoHee

MinChoHee

Changmin's Wife

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:35 PM

Donator's Fullname?:MinChoHee
Location Donation Is Coming From?:USA
Paypal or Concealed Cash?:Paypal
Donation Amount?:10
Form of Currency?:USD
Date You Donated?:8/5/08
Additional Comments?The gift ideas are really genius, I hope he enjoy them. BTW, I get paid late the 5th of August :(

_edited by Admin loveshane.

#25 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:14 PM

Donator's Fullname?:MinChoHee
Location Donation Is Coming From?:USA
Paypal or Concealed Cash?:Paypal
Donation Amount?:10
Form of Currency?:USD
Date You Donated?:8/5/08
Additional Comments?The gift ideas are really genius, I hope he enjoy them. BTW, I get paid late the 5th of August :(

for now- ill cross out your donation form to avoid confusion,
I didn't realize that the date was scheduled for august and not the present time.
sorry I was unclear about that, I added a new rule to Donation FAQ section!
thank you anyways (:

eJZNrmp.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Team SFI is now hiring! Apply to be a Translator, SHINee Subber, Encoder, Uploader, Media Team, or Moderator.

Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:19 PM) I agree :)
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:19 PM) *name
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:19 PM) but I really like your full not Alina, it's very pretty
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:18 PM) lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) can't breathe
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) LOL ALIBABA
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) With the male variation coming extremely close of course
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) alee reminds me of ali baba though
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) I know the feeling Alee. My name is probably one of the most flawless creations that has ever graced this earth.
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:16 PM) I like ALee bc is more korean like. u know, Lee?! dat`s why! ~
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) neh, princess Alina sounds good! ahahaha
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) ive heard that somewhere
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) princess alina
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:13 PM) no, I don`t like Lina. but ALINA yes!!! I love my name 2! keke
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:12 PM) Honestly I like Alina more, I'd probably call you Lina if you hadn't said Alee
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:11 PM) Ahh okay I was just curious
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:10 PM) neh, Alina and they call me ALee! ~
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:08 PM) Yes we are sooo original!
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:07 PM) No Poly's gave colour lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:07 PM) I've been meaning to ask you this Alee is that your real name?
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:07 PM) hell yep! and what`s awesome, Jay? me cryin?! LOL
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) ppl are so original
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:05 PM) Awesome ^^
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:05 PM) blue, 2! :D
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:05 PM) I`m cryin already!!!
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:05 PM) And you Alee?
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:04 PM) nice. Frosty sky blue
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:04 PM) we r goin 2 cry
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:04 PM) wait what? hell no to what?
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Light blue ^^ Yours?
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) and were r we goin?! ahahaha
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) hell- no! lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) I'm bored. what's your favorite color Jay?
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) xD
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) hello
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) oh god here we go lol
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:01 PM) Heyy :)
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:01 PM) lol, ppl! and hi Jay!
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:00 PM) lol i argue on his fb all the time
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:00 PM) no, im a girl. Drew is my idol
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 11:59 AM) Alee I can't believe you believed her lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 11:59 AM) Your brother is hilarious. I like his style
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 11:59 AM) neh, but DrewPark IS a guy! hehe
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 11:59 AM) About by status? Nah I just had Alexander here helping me handle something. Should have been "fake boyfriend for the win" but I wasn't thinking
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 11:58 AM) LOL, they make me laugh so i cant delete them
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 11:58 AM) neh, Alex! lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 11:58 AM) AI was just kidding btw Alee. I'm a girl
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 11:58 AM) Tbh poly I wondered the same thing haha
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 11:57 AM) uhhhh NO. Your family tears you a new one every time you do anything haha. I have a no family policy on FB
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 11:56 AM) goddd