Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:43 PM

I really like the Hello-days and SHINee Claus names :D

As for gifts...

I found a bunch of things...but I don't know who they should go to:
(Some are...expensive. We don't have to get them FROM the actual brand, we can find a look-a-like :D)

Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click (Only a SHINee member can pull this off :))
Click
Click
Click (LOL, Jong might need this...he's always texting xD)
Click
Click (aww)
Click (lmfao, these might keep Taeminnie entertained :D)
Click
Click (This is sick...I would use it xD)

And that's it for now...its not very winter/christmas -y...but, that's all I could think of xP

#52 Guest_kstar909_*

Guest_kstar909_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:20 AM

i was tinking of something along the lines of
. A Shining Christmas
: SHINee Nights[get it? silent night? haha..]

uhmm yea..xD

#53 dragorsi

dragorsi

2♥

• Uploader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:01 AM

Haha so many great ideas :D I like the Happy-hello Days name too! :)

I haven't had time to check the all the gifts ideas yet, so hopefully these weren't postey yet lol
Posted Image
ThinkGeek - Grow your own Naga (Bhut) jolokia - the world's hottest pepper

Posted Image
LOLMagnetz - They can practice English in a fun way :D

Posted Image
Personal Soundtrack T-shirt - They can add their own music and wear it :D

Posted Image
The ThinkGeek USB Snowbot - it's very Christmassy XD

Posted Image
Mathmos Astro Light charms

Zero fog blaster
LED Jellyfish mood lamp
Credit card light bulb - It can be very useful :D

I think they would have fun with these :D I like practical and fun gifts :D And they are cheap as well :D

♥♥♥이진기♥♥♥
오늘도, 내일도.. 끝까지.

If you come across any problems with a link I posted (or need help with sth), please PM me.

Semi-hiatus: exams soon :/

#54 chincha

chincha

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:37 AM

Like the SHINee Clause and Happy Hello-days
@dragorsi; haha~ love the Pepper and Lol-magnets
BUT
Do we really have to give too 'material-thingie-type-of-gift'? I mean, others make theirs more heartwarming. Like SNSD's Aniv, the eBillboard and newspaper thing. And the Charity Work project?? I thought we would try Charity project?

Orrr. we can customize such gifts or such, right? haha~ idk. don't really have any idea which is really uniqe, cool and heart-warming gift.

#55 SHiNEELABB

SHiNEELABB

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:41 AM

My suggestion for the name of the project is Mr. SHINee Claus.
LOL. I just saw it in the first comments.XD I just added Mr on it.:P
Or maybe SHINee Carols?
Ahihi.:DD Maybe I should try harder.:P

My suggestion for the gifts! :DD
Old-Fashioned Case- Cell Phone Case

Gosh. I'm so lame.:P
I'll just look for more! :D

#56 Dragan Elena

Dragan Elena

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:59 AM

http://www.gifts.com...p;prodID=357509
This is perfect for Key ...it's kinda expensive but i think it suits him and this way it will be easier for him to make breakfast o_O

http://www.gifts.com...p;prodID=229275
Is this good for Min Ho? :D

http://www.gifts.com...p;prodID=355245
I think this is good for Tae Min...it will help him..and the other members to improve their english

http://www.gifts.com...p;prodID=209634
From what i know Onew loves this cubes....so this will fit.

http://www.gifts.com...p;prodID=180648
Since Jong Hyun loves music and he has an amazing voice this will be perfect for relaxing

#57 Xindi

Xindi

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:48 AM

how bout... "Happy Hello-days", like Happy Holidays but Hello-- cuz it's their new title song... haha. i dunno.

but i also liking the Shining Snowflakes or something or SHINee Hellodays (a SHINee holiday?)

i loooove the item ideas from etsy (specially that dino hoodie for jjong! that's so perfect). i think cute winter clothes and jackets would be nice since the winters in korea get so ridiculously cold. i wanna stick some hot cocoa, tea things, and those hand warmers in there too lol. those are all simple though.

as for things us shawols can make and stuff, i think it'd be cool if we all made paper snowflakes or paper ornaments or something.

EDIT: or "O SHINee Night"

I like the idea of O SHINee Night (: but Happy Hellodays is cute too! OAO u got good ideas there ^^ ♥♥♥

hmm. okay i've got another ideas OAO

* Natal SHINee Star
* Let it SHINe! (from the song Let it Snow!)
* SHINee-Nosed Reindeer (Okay i got the idea from Rudolph but.. ^^;;;.... idk if this nice or not. since Rudolph got a good meaning in Xmas. He guide Santa's sleight by his SHINee, i mean, shiny nose so that the presents can be given to each child)

#58 mEiStAr

mEiStAr

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:08 AM

I would suggest "hello shwinter!"
It is sorta like shinee and winter tgt, and shinee has too many links with the word hello so yeah:) :D

As for the presents, I don't really know what to give them:: how about personalized tees and a book full of shawol messages?
Or someone could contact yoogeun's parents and help them meet up or chat through video or something...
For more materialistic stuff, I dont have any suggestions~~~
Posted Image

#59 hokeypokey

hokeypokey

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:36 AM

hmm yes Happy Hello-days is a nice name! I was thinking... maybe the forum leaders should tell us a budget or something so that we can look for things that are not overpriced? I was thinking... maybe we can get a small-sized christmas tree with tags of notes from us shawols and small gifts (hand-made ginger bread man? some significant christmas things in different countries?) and send it to them? well, just one of cos. I think we can hang quite a lot of stuff. Hahahaha.

Besides, we've got to prepare for onew's presents as well so.... $$? Heh.

#60 Canadiangirl101

Canadiangirl101

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:30 AM

Well I have some suggestions:
1. shine on snow flakes o_O
2. shinee claus
can't think nof anymore yet but will
And the presents well first we have to kow what they've always wanted like a puppy or something. If its an item we have to know their favorite colour you know?
oii~

#61 mashimaroROCKS

mashimaroROCKS

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:04 AM

HELLOwinter 8DD
AYOwinter 8DD
I fail at thinking names .__.
I have a small brain with small word banks...
For gifts, I LOVE them hats, they're so cute and will keep SHINee warm during the cold winter o_O

#62 Silhouette

Silhouette

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

Awwh, Happy Hello-Days is so cute! Good choice!

Some more t-shirt ideas:
Break dancing t-shirt
Minded Over Matter (the diamonds reminded me of Jonghyun!)
I thoguht this was cute!

And to represent the nationalities of the Shawols on here,since this is an international forum, what if we sent them holiday cards from each country with the country's native language on it? That would show them they have fans all over the world (:

I LOVED the English magnets dragorsi found! Those are so fun to play with. I bet Key would have fun with those XD

my love is forever
Posted Image
forever or never

#63 fantastic_elastic

fantastic_elastic

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

how bout... "Happy Hello-days", like Happy Holidays but Hello-- cuz it's their new title song... haha. i dunno.

but i also liking the Shining Snowflakes or something or SHINee Hellodays (a SHINee holiday?)

i loooove the item ideas from etsy (specially that dino hoodie for jjong! that's so perfect). i think cute winter clothes and jackets would be nice since the winters in korea get so ridiculously cold. i wanna stick some hot cocoa, tea things, and those hand warmers in there too lol. those are all simple though.

as for things us shawols can make and stuff, i think it'd be cool if we all made paper snowflakes or paper ornaments or something.

EDIT: or "O SHINee Night"

Happy Hello-days is so perfect~!
But I don't know if you can send food (hot cocoa) to them...don't they throw that stuff out because they worry about it being tainted?

#64 uhlizuhbeth

uhlizuhbeth

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1326 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

I also like Happy Hello-days and SHINee Claus.
Perhaps SHINowy Helloday...? SHINow globe, SHINowy world, SHINowflakes, maybe the whole 'shinow' thing is a fail. xD
A very SHINee christmas, Winter SHINeeland.
Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, had a very SHINee nose. (like a light bulb) If you ever saw it, you would say it glows~ o_O
EDIT: I was about to go to sleep and was just thinking about stuff and I don't know if you guys are going to do a joint Christmas and Onew and Minho Birthday project but if you are, then I suggest "A HONEW World." Or "A HONEW SHINee World" (Like a Whole New World you know? o_O)

#65 Fyregoddess

Fyregoddess

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:20 PM

I want to throw my vote toward Happy Hello-days for sure it is epically cute,
also as cliche as it is has anyone thought of buying them thier own star or stars? If we could find a group of 5 together that would be awesome! It's cliche like i said but I really like the idea, then all the shawols can wish upon the shinee stars ^_^

#66 shouna

shouna

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

I think Happy Hello-days is an ultra cute project idea as well. It definitely has my vote!

As for gifts... though it will probably take a lot of effort, why not a book shaped like a stocking for each of them? When they open it, inside would be gingerbread shaped notes with messages from fans written on each one. If the gingerbread men were attached to each other, then they could be used as streamer decorations :D (Or star shapes/tree shapes etc)

It would be nice if we could send them our feelings along with presents ^_^

As for material gifts, it's cold in the winter so maybe things like mittens, toques, scarves or socks? Or teas and cocoa's to keep them warm? I know Tim Horton's and Starbucks have gift baskets come Christmas season, so something along those lines?

#67 KA RI SA ♪

KA RI SA ♪

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:44 PM

oooohh, new project ♥

*project name suggestions
my name suggestions came from christmas / winter songs LOL i hope that's okay.
__________001 We Five Kings
__________002 Ring Ding Dong, SHINee on High
__________003 Winter SHINee Ride
__________004 Pearlescent Winter
__________005 Have Yourself a SHINee Little Christmas

but, i have to say, HAPPY HELLO-DAYS sound pretty cute as well ♥

#68 Glynnn-is

Glynnn-is

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:48 PM

WOAH, genius who made happy hello-day. haha!

I really fail at making names, but LOL an attempt to.
- X'mashine-e
- Christmashine-e
- Saint Shinee Day
/hides face

I can't think of anything to give them rn. T.T

#69 Amber♥

Amber♥

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:36 AM

Hmm a name for the project huh?
How about..... Frosty SHINeeWorld? hahaha sry I kinda suck at names LOL.
Or like Lucifer's Christmas or something heheh. T_T
Can't think of any gifts but I think the dino hoodie for jjong rocksss! ;)
{ 샤이니 ; 쫑 ; 종키 ; }

[img]http://http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsllm2MlC11qmahb5o1_500.jpg[/img]

#70 Daisykey

Daisykey

Minho

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:38 AM

Happy helloday and pearlescent winter is good.
Why not combine them together -------> Pearlescent HelloDay or Hello Pearlescent Blue ?
Pearlescent blue is the official colour for Shawols, so it can represent US.
Hello represents SHINee. Blue can represent winter too.

#71 Canadiangirl101

Canadiangirl101

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:46 AM

T_T OMO happy hellodays is awesome. and i think Onew should be shineeclaus ;)
oii~

#72 Takahu

Takahu

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:39 AM

Key has Dr Dre earbuds already! check his latest me2day update T_T He's wearing them! I'm thinking of an iPad for him, if we can get enough funding ;)

What about Onew? He could probably use some headphones as well

This is my first time posting so here! If we get Key an iPad than what the hay are we getting the other members....?!

#73 potatoexpert

potatoexpert

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:44 AM

I'm supposedly to be on a very, very, veryyy, long hiatus but now, I'm going to spare some time for my SHINee. <3

-- name suggestions

I do think that SHINee Claus and SHINee Hello-days are pretty nice for project names. (: But there is also this suggestion that I read, it's a title name titled, 'SHINee HelloHoHoHo.' I think that's pretty nice, too. (: Or maybe, 'SHINee Hello HoHoHolidays'? I just sort of combined it all..but I think it's too complicated though. If not, 'Hello-day Season', maybe? You know..Holiday Season. ^^;;

-- gift suggestions

I haven't really thought about it yet...maybe this? Click on the 'Sea Turtle' because I like it better, haha. Or maybe this heater. They could use this time of year because it's winter there and it's cold so when they sleep or come home from their schedules...they'd be welcomed with a warm atmosphere! T_T It's a bit pricey though. About a hundred. Haha I don't know really. xD

Will edit if I have more decent ideas. xD

#74 rockyroad

rockyroad

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

I don't have a name for the project.. but i do have an idea about the gifts.
I suggest customized snow globes. You know, like..one for each member. The snowglobes either have a small replica of SHINee as a group, or replicas of each member. But I think a group replica is better.
I found a site that makes these kind of gifts. We can't buy our gifts from this site though, because it is stated in the site that there should be a minimum of 500 orders. So that's..
But here's the link. THIS.
OTL. I hope my suggestion helped somehow.

#75 potatoexpert

potatoexpert

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:48 AM

I don't have a name for the project.. but i do have an idea about the gifts.
I suggest customized snow globes. You know, like..one for each member. The snowglobes either have a small replica of SHINee as a group, or replicas of each member. But I think a group replica is better.
I found a site that makes these kind of gifts. We can't buy our gifts from this site though, because it is stated in the site that there should be a minimum of 500 orders. So that's..
But here's the link. THIS.
OTL. I hope my suggestion helped somehow.

F-f-f-five hundred orderds? MINIMUM? o__o

I thought it was a good idea until the bad news came..well, that just sucks. ):

But I really, really liked the idea. But 500 orders? xDD LOL. Maybe we can find another site that can make these snow globes without a minimum order. o:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Team SFI is now hiring! Apply to be a Translator, SHINee Subber, Encoder, Uploader, Media Team, or Moderator.

TohKke : (20 April 2014 - 08:58 AM) I just watched it~ Ari-chan is so cute~
Choi Hana. : (20 April 2014 - 08:00 AM) *watching WGM ep 3*
Choi Hana. : (20 April 2014 - 07:55 AM) Cold T_T soooo cold ~
Lizsshi : (20 April 2014 - 07:46 AM) Hi!~
TaeHeen : (20 April 2014 - 07:35 AM) lol
TaeHeen : (20 April 2014 - 07:35 AM) im here
SHINeeWORLD+... : (20 April 2014 - 07:22 AM) Are u back now?
TaeHeen : (20 April 2014 - 07:07 AM) yo hey yo
Choi Hana. : (20 April 2014 - 06:55 AM) I'll be back soon , hope sbox would be awake then ._.
Choi Hana. : (20 April 2014 - 06:53 AM) Yep, I'm about to go for a shower before bed ._.
SHINeeWORLD+... : (20 April 2014 - 06:45 AM) Are u still up? @Hana
Choi Hana. : (20 April 2014 - 06:40 AM) ^^
SHINeeWORLD+... : (20 April 2014 - 06:37 AM) Hi Hi :)
Choi Hana. : (20 April 2014 - 06:30 AM) Hello Hello :)
Iam_Erica : (20 April 2014 - 05:07 AM) Hello !
Laila_Flames : (20 April 2014 - 05:02 AM) What's up??
Key`sLocket : (20 April 2014 - 04:56 AM) hi!
Laila_Flames : (20 April 2014 - 04:43 AM) hello :)
alphaca : (20 April 2014 - 04:23 AM) hello hello! :)
myonewmvp : (20 April 2014 - 03:27 AM) I am a newbie here : B)
myonewmvp : (20 April 2014 - 03:27 AM) Haii! I am new here! My name is Myo <3 I love ONEWWW
Ms. Shekinah : (19 April 2014 - 11:10 PM) Omg! Rachel! You're my dongsaeng! It's awesomeeeeeeeee <3
Ms. Shekinah : (19 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) Rachel, how old are you?
;-) : (19 April 2014 - 10:53 PM) B) Yeah buddy
Ms. Shekinah : (19 April 2014 - 10:52 PM) Ohh :) :)
;-) : (19 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) Rachel. I just like it when everyone smiles.
Ms. Shekinah : (19 April 2014 - 10:50 PM) Uhhmm what should I call you?
;-) : (19 April 2014 - 10:47 PM) Same!
Ms. Shekinah : (19 April 2014 - 10:46 PM) It's easter sunday here~ :)
;-) : (19 April 2014 - 10:38 PM) Thirty seven minutes into Easter but it won't be Easter till I sleep
StrawberrySh... : (19 April 2014 - 08:19 PM) easter egg hunting tomorow ... or. well I guess today since it's 12 am xD
Choi Hana. : (19 April 2014 - 03:51 PM) There's no Easter holiday in my country. But anw, happy Easter ^▽^
Shining Girl : (19 April 2014 - 01:52 PM) Hello everyone~ What just you doing now?
Key`sLocket : (19 April 2014 - 11:06 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kim Himchan!!! :) :D :* BAP!!!
SkyNoh : (19 April 2014 - 09:52 AM) what's wrong? I was just reading some of the messages
SkyNoh : (19 April 2014 - 09:51 AM) hey guys omg i feel so sickkk
ananya nayak : (19 April 2014 - 08:49 AM) Happy Easter :) <3
CrazyGirlNiki : (19 April 2014 - 08:40 AM) Happy Easter! <3 :)
Key`sLocket : (19 April 2014 - 08:37 AM) I just want to wish u HAPPY EASTER if I can`t be in here tomorrow! ^^ have fun, ppl! :)
ananya nayak : (19 April 2014 - 08:32 AM) right
CrazyGirlNiki : (19 April 2014 - 08:30 AM) whatever, he/she is not worth our attention
ananya nayak : (19 April 2014 - 08:23 AM) me too.. i dont know what is her/his problem.. :/
CrazyGirlNiki : (19 April 2014 - 08:16 AM) And I know, I don't understad her either
CrazyGirlNiki : (19 April 2014 - 08:15 AM) It's okay @Erica
ananya nayak : (19 April 2014 - 08:10 AM) why s/he ruining EXO's image & insulting their fandom ??
ananya nayak : (19 April 2014 - 08:10 AM) i mean what the ... what does s/he think of herself ?
ananya nayak : (19 April 2014 - 08:09 AM) @Erica yeah i have seen that person's account..
Iam_Erica : (19 April 2014 - 07:57 AM) Yeah.. I'm Sorry :( mianhae
CrazyGirlNiki : (19 April 2014 - 07:44 AM) No, we shouldn't think like that. Although she's a hater, I don't wish anybody death
Iam_Erica : (19 April 2014 - 07:41 AM) It should be just her in the ship!! -_-