• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: NoonaYeppo || Jay Osha
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: jay.osha@gmail.com, Jay Osha
Donation amount:$50
Date you donated: August 5, 2011
Comments: Thank you all for organizing! I'm willing to give more depending on what we decide to get our shinning idols! (I know the gifts I suggested are a bit expensive.)

Edited by loveshane., 04 August 2011 - 09:46 PM.
Thank you for your donation! It has been noted.

#27 shiningshineestar

shiningshineestar

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

Cash Donation!
Full Name: Thuy-Linh Dang
Donation amount: $100.00
Date you donated: will edit this when donation is mailed.
Comments or notes?: JongKey are my bias, and Taem just turned 18 so he deserves the best gifts for his bday. It's a bit much, but they deserve the best for working so hard ^-^ <3

Edited by loveshane., 05 August 2011 - 12:39 PM.
Only fill out a form once you have already sent your donation. Once you have done so, you may repost a brand new form in this very thread. Thank you!

#28 VannieTang

VannieTang

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:02 AM

I dunno but I think that we can give something to Taemin that is sunflower related, since he said he like girls like sunflowers. XD

For Key, I think we can give him something that can help him learn Japanese?

In this interview, they mentioned something about Death Note, but I dunno what they are talking about XD

Posted Image

#29 Lilyflower

Lilyflower

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

I was about to suggest cute headphones for them, but it seems that they've already been suggested. So I support that suggestion too, because headphones can always come in handy for the three of them. :)

SHINee_giRL.jpg544654217374130415_1375936195.jpg

"Life is full of chances. Take it lightly." - Kim Jonghyun

#30 carole

carole

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

Taemin :mushroom:

"

TaeminTaemin is a hard one. He probably already has an iPad already at this point, but that would definitely be my pick for him.

"

Some fans already gave him an Ipad last year and this year he got a macbook, too~
So I don't think he needs such a thing :/
Maybe something for Adam and Eve?
I noticed he wears a LOT of Jeremy Scott clothes right now.. it's highly improbable that he also made clothes for dogs, eh?

Key :key:
I really love the idea to send Key something art-related! Maybe an easel? and very high-class brushes with it? and some paint?

Jonghyun :headphone:

hmmmm.... I liked the idea to give him something like an extra hard/software to help him compose music?

Oh and how about giving them something that will make learning Japanese easier? Something they could use while travelling maybe?

#31 Amélie

Amélie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

what a nice project once again ♥

so here's my suggestions

For KEY :

I think that drawing/pain stuffs would be really cool . bu since he draw a lot already he may have a lot of stuff already.
The One piece idea is not so bad.

maybe some artists/drawer/painter photobook you know like books about picasso and so on ( it's an exemple of course )

For Taemin :

Key like Onepiece but I heard our Taeminie like DEATH NOTE . so what about getting him some DEATH NOTE related stuffs .

a death note book maybe ?
the complete collection of the manga /anime DVD ?

I also remember from SHINee WORLD Tokyo , when Minho has his turn of 30sec to speak Taemin keep saying " Bento ! bento" !

so what about giving him a pretty and useful BENTO Box with many bento accesories ?

For Jonghyun :

I agree the new hat idea , it's not really original but well ..

#32 Kuniklo

Kuniklo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

I liked the suggestion of art related things for Key! I am an artist myself, and sometimes art books can be interesting but boring at the same time. I'm not sure what to get for him, but I know that I like browsing art stores for new kinds of art that can be done, would be cooler if we knew what kinds of artists he likes the most so we could get him like a print or book of pictures of the artwork of his favourite artist(s).
Another cool idea for Key (related to the bracelets idea above) would be to make him some custom earings. He LOVES earings, and you can never have enough of those :3 If we made some ourselves (like in cool designs and stuff) it would be cool because they'd be one of a kind. I was thinking making ones in the style of the piercing he has on his right ear in the cartiladge, like the 6% dokidoki pink unicorn earing he wore recently, something cool like that.

For Jonghyun, I don't know much (Key and Taemin bias huhuhuhu XD) but if he likes music, why not get him a computer music editing/creating software like fruitloops (FL studios) or something similar? My brother makes music and this is the program he uses. Im not sure how much it costs, or even if he already has it, but thats one idea. Another thing would be something handmade/one of a kind as well for him :) I dont know what, but I know that handmade gifts always have more of a meaningful look to them and also would be one of a kind and interesting.

For Taemin!! NO NO NO DONT GIVE HIM MUSIC OMG XD another fan group already gave him 300+ cd's (not joking here) with a message on each as to why he'd enjoy them/why they were picked along with a cd holder shelf thingy for all of them to go in. I think he has enough music to last him the rest of his life XD lol
Anyways, for Taemin I agree with gifts that are more "adult" in nature. Or, to be cute and funny, we could take a gift thats something you'd give to an adult and change it/add to it/do something to it to make it childish again. Kind of like explaining how even though he's getting older and is officially an adult, he's still our maknae Taeminnie hehehehe Like for example maybe buying a fancy looking wine bottle and filling the whole thing with banana milk hehehe that would be funny. I could imagine his expression when he opens it, along with the member's expressions lols

#33 Amélie

Amélie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

I liked the suggestion of art related things for Key! I am an artist myself, and sometimes art books can be interesting but boring at the same time. I'm not sure what to get for him, but I know that I like browsing art stores for new kinds of art that can be done, would be cooler if we knew what kinds of artists he likes the most so we could get him like a print or book of pictures of the artwork of his favourite artist(s).
Another cool idea for Key (related to the bracelets idea above) would be to make him some custom earings. He LOVES earings, and you can never have enough of those :3 If we made some ourselves (like in cool designs and stuff) it would be cool because they'd be one of a kind. I was thinking making ones in the style of the piercing he has on his right ear in the cartiladge, like the 6% dokidoki pink unicorn earing he wore recently, something cool like that.

hey I've got an idea , since he like art , but also designing jewels .. what about sending him Fimo ( if you know what is it , it's a kind of paste like Plasticine but uou can bake it in the oven to create jewels , accesories , and so on )
it exist in sooooo many color and effect ( like marble effect , even some are fluorescent shining in the dark )

what about giving him some ?

#34 uhlizuhbeth

uhlizuhbeth

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1326 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

One of the gifts could be phone charms. That way it'd be easy to spot f they used them and they could think of us fans every time they used their phone.
Although maybe, fans already gave them phone charms.
My brain isn't good with presents xD

#35 miss legit

miss legit

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

I was thinking... why don't we give them one big thing and then one small thing?

Like with Key, we could give him an art related gift w/a few mixed CDs as a small gift or some jewelry as a small gift. I'm not into art so I'm not sure on what art-related things to give him, honestly.

And with Jjong, we can buy him a sibelius 7 (it's apparently the best music composition tool right now and even top producers and such use it) but it's major expensive & if we buy the reference guide with it as well, it would be practically $700. But if it's too expensive, there's other music composing tools to buy. And for a small gift, we can get him a hat or a necklace.

For Taemin, maybe we can get him a tie and a rosary or something of the like and probably a sketchbook or journal so that he can always write in it in between the traveling and then include a collection of mangas we recommend him to check out (w/some of the mangas he enjoys also in the collection)? I can't think of a "larger" and "smaller" gift for him but rather just gifts in general.

I was wondering, what if we also get a rosetta stone for all three of them to share and learn their japanese on? The only downside I can think of is that they might already have one, seeing how popular the item is for language-learners >.< Or we can just get like 2-3 rosetta stones for the whole group to share... that way even Jinki and Minnie are included in this and the whole group can benefit from it.

My gift ideas are probably too expensive though :(
But if the donations keep up (I wish I could donate but I'm broke :[) then I think we'd be able to cover some of the expensive gift suggestions...

Like for example maybe buying a fancy looking wine bottle and filling the whole thing with banana milk hehehe that would be funny. I could imagine his expression when he opens it, along with the member's expressions lols

I REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA. LIKE, A LOT.

It would make Taeminnie and SHINee laugh and it would also be pretty symbolic. Plus, a note could be attached to explain why he was sent that. I looove it :)

Posted Image

#36 Awesomesauce

Awesomesauce

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

i haven't been able to think of anything for taemin or jonghyun yet but, for kibum, perhaps something from beyond retro, a vintage shop in london (g-dragon has got stuff from there too)? kibum has mentioned before he likes london because of the fashion, and some of the clothing, such as the 'eye-catching t-shirt' and the 'excellent t-shirt' look like the sort of thing he would wear?

#37 jessycloe

jessycloe

Taemin

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: Jezelle Cloe Barbra Binalla
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: jessy_binalla@yahoo.com, Jezelle Cloe Barbra Binalla
Donation amount: $4
Date you donated: August 6, 2011
Comments: I'm sorry I only donated little amount of money ;A; I'm currently short with money right now XD But i hope this small amount helps!

Edited by loveshane., 06 August 2011 - 12:03 PM.

© vrenille23
Posted Image

#38 nikitz

nikitz

Jonghyun

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:10 PM

wow another projects..actually i dont have any "concept" idea about the gift... :lol:

so i just post the link for those gifts idea =p

for key :
1.Navajo Cap
--> he likes unique pattern right? :^^v:

for jonghyun :
1. Marled Driver Cap
-->simple grey cap
2. Monster Sock
-->no offense for jjong' fans...but i think this match with his "dino" image.. hahaha...so random... :lol:

for taemin :
1. Fred Perry Tartan Wallet
--> he oftens lost his wallet right? so i think he needs wallets for his stocks in case he lost it :^^v:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

영원히 민호의 누나 ♥ㅍ_ㅍ♥

#39 aara .

aara .

Key

• Uploader
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1027 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: Aara Sheeda Sabani
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: aara.boleyn@gmail.com, Sheeda Sabani
Donation amount: $10
Date you donated: August 6th, 2011
Comments: I am incredibly excited for this project! ^^ I am probably going to be donating more - near the end of the month maybe? I will post a new donor form when I do!

Oh, and I will come back and post my suggestions for the gifts when I'm ready - I'm still thinking, hehe. But I like the suggestions so far! Especially the banana milk-filled wine bottle one, kekeke.

Edited by loveshane., 06 August 2011 - 12:03 PM.

♥, Aara ; @aaradesu

#40 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:49 PM

Like a book on modern art?

OOH! How about some professional art supplies for Key? Like a really good brush set, and more random goodies that encourage his passion for art~ Apparently "sable hair brushes" are the best kind, says Wikipedia ^^

HAHAHAHA A banana milk filled wine bottle, how adorable! I really like this idea, lol

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#41 debsayys

debsayys

• Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

I've seen some really interesting suggestions!
I like the idea of replacing a whole bottle of wine with banana milk for Taemin, that's really creative! But I wonder will they even open it in the first place, lol. It's a lot like a snake can, haha! Maybe we could get him some cufflinks too, since he really is growing into a young man, or dress shoes like I mentioned.

For Jonghyun, I still think it's best to stick to items that can help in composing music, like the ones I suggested, heh :P

For our diva Key, the idea of art supplies are awesome! The problem is, the good quality ones tend to be really costly. We all know he's more into acrylic painting than sketching, so we could get him maybe some paint brushes that work well with acrylic paint and maybe some books on art that could inspire him. I wonder if he will explore charcoal in the future....

H2IiFjZ.png

다 같이 놀자!

#42 shiningshineestar

shiningshineestar

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:16 AM

Full Name: Thuy-Linh Dang
Donation amount: $100.00
Date you donated: August 6th, 2011
Comments or notes?: JongKey are my bias, and Taem just turned 18 so he deserves the best gifts for his bday. It's a bit much, but they deserve the best for working so hard ^-^ <3 (sorry for the first error)

Edited by loveshane., 06 August 2011 - 12:06 PM.

#43 luvSHINee

luvSHINee

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:23 AM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: Tran Thu Trang
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: trangmaitr@gmail.com
Donation amount: $10
Date you donated: August 6, 2011
Comments: Donate for Project JTK — For Jonghyun, Taemin & Key!

Edited by loveshane., 06 August 2011 - 12:06 PM.

#44 sarah_ho

sarah_ho

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:38 AM

for taemin i think dancing shoes is quite good. but we know he already had a lot of dancing shoes. so we give him white dance shoes, so he can decorate it by himslef or we decorate it with "shinee world" sign or sfi hehe sorry for bad idea:)

#45 dewilicious

dewilicious

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:05 AM

Wine bottle with banana milk inside, it sounds fun.. And wrote,"Not an adult yet but already a men."
For Taemin i have several ideas,
1. we know that other fans already gave him much much cd. But it isn't portable right? Why don't we give him or I think 3 of them an iPod or mp3 player? With our case design. You know there's a lot things like that outside. And it can save thousand songs. Or I suggest this one:
www.apple.com/ipod/nike/
work out and music as one. :-)

2. Boys always be boys like? No matter how old he is, he's still like playing around. I like the idea related to childhood thing, death note, etc. Since Taemin like Harry Potter (esp Emma Watson),why don't we give him Harry Potter stuff? Like wand collection or something else? Or maybe Emma signature? *I think it's hard* Sorry for the bad idea.

For Key: I agree with that art stuff and LV bag. :-)

For Jonghyun: a guitar or something related to it.

#46 silvermoon

silvermoon

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:39 PM

I'm not quite sure but what do you think about giving them a calendar like this http://imageshack.us.../calendart.jpg/ ? We could insert a photo collage of the members from shineee.net and maybe short messages to everyone, including Minho and Onew, to let the guys see our support. Sorry if this idea is bad, it just came to my mind ^^
Or what about some wine of their year of birth? If it's allowed to send alcohol, of course..

#47 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:45 PM

Haha, is it useless for me to say this thread makes me happy :P Shawols coming together to brainstorm gifts and donate for SHINee :<3: It warms my heart ^^

Thinking about the banana milk idea further, lol, it might not be too good to have it put in a wine bottle because that means we'd have to open the wine bottle and the banana milk and break those protective seals.. maybe instead, have one of those boxes that beer comes in, so it looks like we sent them a box of beer, but fill it with containers of banana milk :P And on the outside put "Because you're all grown up..." and on the inside top put "... but not quite yet!" or something to that effect :P
But can banana milk even be shipped without spoiling? x_x it'd be so cute though, lol
Or, instead of banana milk inside the beer box, put random kiddish things inside, like nerf guns and bubble blowers!! ^^ And ahh, board games :o (LOL This gift would be so fun to shop for~ Toys R Us)

For Jjong... Maybe some sheets of music composition paper, you can never really have enough of those~ Must brainstorm more for Jjong <3

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#48 KINNEYTAYLOR6

KINNEYTAYLOR6

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:04 PM

I really can't think of anything for Taemin or Jonghyun, but Key is a huge Lady GaGa fan. Maybe something of her like her headphones. Just a suggestion.

#49 nami!™

nami!™

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:35 AM

As far as recommendations go, I think we definitely must involve earrings. Key and Jonghyun both wear them and use them the most out of all our projects. I suggest sticking with those for Key and Jonghyun, though of course including a bit more than that LOL.

I know that Key has been into Lady GaGa, and she's released a pair of earbuds under Dr. Dre. He'd love them! Find them here at the official Dr. Dre site. My friend owns a pair and absolutely adores them. We could actually do headphones for all of them but just in different styles. They could definitely use them, and though they're a little pricey, the sound quality is extremely worth it.

For Jonghyun, we should get him some nice songwriting journals. I know he's been really interested in song writing (but don't we all?), so that'd be good for him!

#50 aara .

aara .

Key

• Uploader
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1027 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:09 AM

I know that Key has been into Lady GaGa, and she's released a pair of earbuds under Dr. Dre. He'd love them! Find them here at the official Dr. Dre site. My friend owns a pair and absolutely adores them. We could actually do headphones for all of them but just in different styles. They could definitely use them, and though they're a little pricey, the sound quality is extremely worth it.

Ooh ooh, we should totally get Key those awesome Lady Gaga earbuds - he'd love them for sure! I'm having a little trouble finding those earbuds at Dr. Dre's official website (no matter how many times I click on "Heartbeats", it would just redirect back to the main products page), though. I'm not sure if it's just on my side, but just in case you guys are having the same problem, you can take a look at them on Amazon.

♥, Aara ; @aaradesu

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:44 AM) see ya soon!!!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:44 AM) ok bye!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:42 AM) I gtg now! we`ll talk later, ok? bye :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:41 AM) LOL!!! :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:41 AM) omg!! LMFAO!! can`t stop! I scared my mom! I suddenly appeared next to her and she screamed like she saw a ghost! LOL
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:37 AM) found it! :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:37 AM) thanks! keke u can upload pics from your computer or from links!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:35 AM) wait.. how can i add pics to my canvas??? :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:35 AM) followed ya too :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:34 AM) cool!!! followed u already! ~~
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:34 AM) wow!!! daebak!!! <3
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:33 AM) yup, we have 4 seasons in here! winter will start in 3 weeks or 1 month from now on! CAN`T WAIT!!!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:31 AM) this is me... http://weheartit.com/hc321 but still working on it
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:30 AM) really!!! you have winter season!!! daebak!!! in our place, there's no winter :(
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:29 AM) of course, we heart it is fun! ~~ and I can`t wait to show u how winter looks in here! keke
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:26 AM) i think i'm gonna star my own we heart it :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:23 AM) kekeke! if i can travel,(and have some money...) i'll definitely come and visit there! :D
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:23 AM) haha, it was hard to learn english! but now I`m good at it! I just read many books and listen to music so here I am now! My english is not perfect but I`m confident about it! ~~
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:22 AM) of course, let me know when u`re coming! after we take a walk at my place to show u everything, we will hit the city! ;) yup, having money is hard! but we`re young and maybe someday we will have more! ~~
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:21 AM) it's cool that you can speak english too!!!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:19 AM) wow! just wow! i thought those places can be only found in movies! Romania is such a cool place! i wanna visit there someday!!! Seriously... but the sad thing is it's hard to have money :(
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:18 AM) http://weheartit.com...on_Yehet&page=8 this is sunset at my place!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:17 AM) Romania, dear! Romania is beautiful but poor! still, I`m happy I was born in here! just dat I`m frustrated I`m not close to SK! lol
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:16 AM) http://weheartit.com...on_Yehet&page=8 and here! :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:16 AM) kekeke... if you don't mind... which country are you from? :D
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:14 AM) yup, is good! when I was in High school, after the weekend was over, everybody was tired and down and they asked me where from I have so much energy! well, u know now where from! hehe
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:12 AM) that's a good news! close to the city! :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:11 AM) your place is so relaxing!!! really! its so good that you have internet connection there!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:11 AM) is hard at times, but is close to the city so yeah! keke
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:10 AM) I know, I`m living in here and every tourist is just amazed by the beautiful landscape!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:09 AM) wow... so close to nature... what a nice view!!!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:07 AM) http://weheartit.com...on_Yehet&page=6
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:07 AM) and this:http://weheartit.com/entry/141383549/in-set/14478091-stuff?context_user=Sehun_MyMoon_Yehet&page=6 here is the place where I`m living in!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:06 AM) well, like this: http://weheartit.com...on_Yehet&page=5
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:58 AM) really? like mountains?
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:57 AM) lol! at least you have internet... :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:57 AM) yeah, I know! but I`m living in the mountains so what can u expect? haha
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:55 AM) oh... i hate it when net connection goes crazy! >.<
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:54 AM) nope! my net connection sucks rn so...
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:40 AM) LOL... Have you watch Big Hero 6?
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:33 AM) I`m serious tho! lol
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:32 AM) hahaha! :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:31 AM) well, I`m drinking my cappuccino and here, internet! :D Later my cousins will come at my place and yeah, fine! Come at me, as well! haha
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:29 AM) how about you??? :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:28 AM) fine!!! <
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:26 AM) hello!!! fine! and u? ~~
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:20 AM) hey! yo! how ya all doin?!?!
Lasco92 : (19 November 2014 - 03:12 PM) baby aaaaah~ maybe aaahhh~ na na na boku wa~
cocommedes : (19 November 2014 - 06:35 AM) hey!
Poodong Chad... : (19 November 2014 - 06:02 AM) @ananya nayak thank you very much B) B) :D