• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

#51 noonayeppo

noonayeppo

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:51 AM

Haha, is it useless for me to say this thread makes me happy :P Shawols coming together to brainstorm gifts and donate for SHINee :<3: It warms my heart ^^

Thinking about the banana milk idea further, lol, it might not be too good to have it put in a wine bottle because that means we'd have to open the wine bottle and the banana milk and break those protective seals.. maybe instead, have one of those boxes that beer comes in, so it looks like we sent them a box of beer, but fill it with containers of banana milk :P And on the outside put "Because you're all grown up..." and on the inside top put "... but not quite yet!" or something to that effect :P
But can banana milk even be shipped without spoiling? x_x it'd be so cute though, lol
Or, instead of banana milk inside the beer box, put random kiddish things inside, like nerf guns and bubble blowers!! ^^ And ahh, board games :o (LOL This gift would be so fun to shop for~ Toys R Us)

For Jjong... Maybe some sheets of music composition paper, you can never really have enough of those~ Must brainstorm more for Jjong <3

I LOVE this idea for Taemin -- safety first (we can't send them food items that have already been opened), plus it still has the effect of being really funny... I prefer sending random kid-friendly items like nerf guns/bubble blowers and tons of board games! I think all SHINee members would get a kick out of it! (Seeing as in Hello Baby when SHINee was shopping for gifts for Yoogeun, they really wanted many of the toys for themselves!) Plus this won't be super expensive...

The Lady Gaga earbuds for Key are a good idea, but the sound quality on those bad boys aren't really great... and for a musician, I think a headset should have killer sound.

Earrings designed especially for Key and Jonghyun are a great idea too. At least we'll know if they ever wear them...

Seeing as our donations aren't really coming up as fast as I hoped, maybe my LV bag for Key is too audacious... I still remember the feeling I had when I bought myself my first LV and it's truly something a fellow fashionista/diva would appreciate.

Also, can we send American snacks overseas? If so, since Taemin really loves chips and other snacks (all of SHINee loves junk food), maybe we could send them a care package stuffed with American snacks...

#52 KatieKat

KatieKat

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: Caitlyn Elmore
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: kirara_hinoneko@hotmail.com
Donation amount: $15
Date you donated: August 7, 2011
Comments: Happy that my first donation will go towards a compound project. <3

Edited by loveshane., 07 August 2011 - 09:37 PM.
Thank you for your donation! It has been noted.

Posted Image
✧✧✧✧✧
Posted Image
✧✧✧✧✧
Posted Image

#53 ♥jongtaekey♥

♥jongtaekey♥

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

well, someone said to give key something art-related, and i do that's a great idea! especially since he's into arts and such

also, someone suggested to do mixtapes, and i think we can do that and give it to them as a whole! one can be songs that fans recommend, another can be of song that remind ppl of shinee, and a third of shinee songs that we love.

personally, i don't really have any gift ideas at the moment, but i'll be sure to think of some gift suggestions, and keep an eye out for shinee gifts :D

sadly, i'm a broke student, so i can't really donate...but maybe when i get a job later on i might be able to donate

#54 JH4eva

JH4eva

Minho

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:03 AM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: Fawn Khoo
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: gwent_dogzlover@hotmail.com
Donation amount: $20
Date you donated:08.08.2011
Comments: It's my first time participating in a project and am really looking forward to it!!~ ^_^ I'm not sure yet about what would be good gift ideas, but shoes, clothes and electronics like headphones sounds pretty good to me! :D

Edited by loveshane., 08 August 2011 - 02:50 AM.

#55 nami!

nami!

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:56 AM

The Lady Gaga earbuds for Key are a good idea, but the sound quality on those bad boys aren't really great... and for a musician, I think a headset should have killer sound.

Really? I've heard that they're great. And either way, Key has the first edition of those headphones and uses them frequently. The 2.0 would be at least stylish enough for him!

Also, can we send American snacks overseas? If so, since Taemin really loves chips and other snacks (all of SHINee loves junk food), maybe we could send them a care package stuffed with American snacks...

I actually do like this idea, to be honest. Though chips probably wouldn't ship too well, we could try other things! Things like solid candy bars or something.

Now, here's a continuation of my ideas from before.

Doesn't he enjoy cooking? I saw someone mention bentos, so I was thinking maybe get a cute bento cookbook just for fun! Find one here or here. He could make bentos for Taemin! ㅋㅋSpeaking of which, I think that bento set with accessories was a very cute idea since they're promoting in Japan now! It'd work for the youngest member very well.

For Jonghyun, remember how I mentioned the songwriting notebook? This is a cool journal, though we don't need to get him this one in particular. It has a nice area for him to compose his own music too, so that could work really nicely. That, and if we want to overachieve, we can give him translated Korean instructions to it LOL. I also mentioned to Shane that Justin Bieber also released earbuds from Dr. Dre. Jonghyun seems to like him, so it could be a cool, fun idea! Find them here.

Also, everyone who thinks that we shouldn't get Jonghyun or Key anything Justin Bieber– keep in mind that this is for what they want. If they like Bieber, then let them have Bieber. Just because you don't like them, it doesn't mean that we should keep what they like out of their own project.

#56 Julia.~

Julia.~

Onew

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2377 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:27 AM

if you guys like shinee, but your friends don't. and they get you cds with random singers that you don't even like, because they want you to listen to good music. would you rather like the shinee cds or the other type?
it's the same with jonghyun and key. they want bieber. we get them bieber.
i'm not even a fan of justin bieber but if they like him i don't have anything to say. better buy them something that we don't like but they like rather than buying them all the stuff that we like but maybe they wouldn't.
the present is for THEM, right?

#57 Momo Moon

Momo Moon

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

Jonghyun: I think maybe something he can you to compose and produce his own music since he's really into writing lyrics.

Key: For Key I like the idea of his gifts being related to art or cooking. Maybe we can make him a cook book with easy recipes from different countries like maybe deserts, snacks, or easy meals. For art I can only think of art supplies.

Taemin: I like the idea of the beer box filled with games and toys and stuff. It's a very funny gift that he probably wouldn't expect.

I'll come and add more if I think of more ^_^
Posted Image

#58 sarangU

sarangU

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:58 AM

well...idk~ let's see...

from what everyone says, key likes fashion, art, music/dancing.
---> why not just give him something a bit customized?? idk creativity seems to be the "key" here (lol get it? jk.. :"D ) . idk what exactly we should get for him...but you guys can create something ^_^

for jonghyun...well...music, composing, etc.
---> i was like thinking of buying him a stack of music sheets ^^" or maybe like Dr. Dre Beats (head phones). something with "bling" to it xD

[totally random but simon from eatyourkimchi had like these shorts with the word "BLING" on it and one of the comments said "hey! simon has jjong on his but!" i lol-ed] sorry off track...

for taemin...hehehe...
---> cologne. ah...idk...(man running out of ideas). maybe a tie? lol ^_^

how about just getting them like a coupling shirt (for three people instead of two) and like...idk design with their liking and style :D

60 seconds is enough for this story.

#59 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:02 PM

Ooooohhh, nice one! Or a care package of international snacks, since we're an international forum! :<3:

Ah, I love the Gaga headphone idea too! It's very Key~

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#60 bubbi369

bubbi369

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:53 AM

Just thinking about the art thing for Key.. there's a LOT of SHINee fan-art. Is it possible to create a little booklet as well with some of them?

#61 nicoleee

nicoleee

영원히♡

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

I agree with the bento cookbook~I can just see Key cooking for everyone & Taemin most likely trying to help..but not succeeding ;D

I think Jjong would really like Bieber things though...He probably use them more often than regular, average things...

I like the sending of American snacks too! They probably would celebrate with them & enjoy eating them! :)

Yoogeun Thread I Tumblr I Twitter | cr: nicoleee

Posted Image

#62 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:50 AM

i thought maybe they would like something Harry Potter related?
twitter: @SHINeeUKShawol

#63 RoseiiS

RoseiiS

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:01 PM

For Key I always had the idea of this jacket I designed with him in mind. The only problem is that I'm not experienced with it so maybe someone on here would be able to?

Just something completely customized for him and something that he can't get anywhere else.

#64 noonayeppo

noonayeppo

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:15 PM

i thought maybe they would like something Harry Potter related?

Ooh! Taeminnie would love this!! I so wish he could get to meet Emma Watson someday... (Funny. She's a noona to Taemin... crushes are so cute!) I wonder if anyone in this group knows her and could get her to sign a book for him or write him a little note. I still think the package of toys/board games, etc. will be a hit as well.

Re Jonghyun's gift, I saw a collection of autographed guitar picks on eBay tonight. The picks seem genuine and I think Jonghyun may really appreciate them if we include some notes in Korean explaining the significance of each rock band guitarist that autographed the picks... Link to the pick here: autographed guitar picks

It seems the care package filled with snacks is a hit (daebak!) :D and most people think SHINee would enjoy it.

Any ideas for what we should include in our "international snacks care package"?

My suggestions are below (each linked to websites where you can purchase them), and all are easy to buy on Amazon.com or other retail websites (i.e. I've ordered each myself and never had an issue):

1. Twizzlers

2. Slim Jim Boys seem to love Slim Jim for some reason... I don't get it, but it's usually a big hit.

3. Chocolate Bars: Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, 3 Musketers; and/or Snickers 96ct

4. Chupa Chups 200ct -- these are the best lollipops ever! ; Chupa Chups 100 ct

5. Starburst 24ct

6. Assorted 3lbs tub of Jelly Beans

#65 Nikka & {?}

Nikka & {?}

Dumbhyunㅎㅅㅎ

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1986 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

I want to try suggesting some things! :xD :

For Jonghyun:
  • a hat for occassional use
  • new music sheet notebook just in case if he runs out from his old ones
  • new fashionable earring studs for all 4 ear pierings (I still remember him having 2 earrings on each ear during his debut) ---> another option style (1) & (2)

For Key:
  • a hat which shows his masculine side yet has his favorite color --> hat option or clothes (p.s.: the 1st cap can match Jonghyun's from when SHINee went to Paris)
  • new shoes because we know how much he loves dancing like Taemin
  • art supplies to continue his creative passion

For Taemin:
  • the dancing maknae needs shoes
  • Pokemon stuff (1) (2) (3)
  • earplugs for when there's no stereo and he wishes to practice by himself with his mp3/iPod

Your Heart Will Tell You   The Tricks of Boys & Girls   I Can't Fall In Love With You!   O.O Are You For Real?!   A Doll's House   My Flaming Princess   Thou Shall Not Spy On Other Members

© to moi - all fics on hiatus + © to Captivated for the default avatar, Jeonja for "the boys" banner, & SFI staff for the "writing contest" banner

RknVxSf.png8503093868_c1105f8790.jpg

#66 jennyjjong.

jennyjjong.

유이♥

• Event Coordi
  • 2921 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

For everyone suggesting food, keep in mind that these are in transit for quite a long time, so food may not be the best idea.

Qv4LJ8H.gif     dvstKto.gif
First Love
twitter-tumblr-akp

#67 debsayys

debsayys

• Translator
  • 2176 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:15 AM

I just had a random thought:
THE WHOOPIE CUSHION

I think Taemin will love it! Now he can take revenge on his hyungs who always bully him. Koreans are very unfamiliar and foreign to The Whoopie Cushion, so I think it's a great and cheeky gift!

Oh yes! Please note that Jonghyun already has a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, so there's no need to get him that! And those headphones are really costly, so please try to refrain from suggesting any gift item that exceeds USD$100, unless we really have the money for it :)

Edited by debcrazy, 10 August 2011 - 12:20 AM.

#68 Fee Ali

Fee Ali

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:06 AM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name:Fee Ali
Brunei Darussalam
Paypal Email, Paypal Name:
afiqah_703@hotmail.com
Donation amount: $5.00
Date you donated:10/08/2011
Comments:sorry its not much. will sure donate more sooon 8) i hope it helps.

Edited by loveshane., 10 August 2011 - 07:03 PM.

#69 nami!

nami!

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

Oh yes! Please note that Jonghyun already has a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, so there's no need to get him that! And those headphones are really costly, so please try to refrain from suggesting any gift item that exceeds USD$100, unless we really have the money for it :)

Keep in mind that these headphones I suggested aren't the exact same model as he has. They're earbuds that are actually kind of special, because they're designed by Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber, who both Jonghyun and Key like a lot. That's why I recommended them. Also, the earbuds suggested are all about $110 (and even then, you can buy them cheaper), so please refrain from correcting people, since there was no real price limit. The only guideline we had was nothing over hundreds of dollars. It's not over hundreds of dollars for one pair. Thank you~

#70 Senika

Senika

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:18 AM

My first thought was to do 3 differet mixtapes,one each( ofcours different music that we think each member personally will appriciate).

Because we are an inernational fan forum I think we could do something like a mix of songs from shalows in different parts of the world (maybe 1 or 2 songs from artists in USA,europe, scandinavia, south america etc...you get the gist...) music that reminds us of/suits our boys.It should also not be too famous artist,if Shinee already know the songs it kind of ruins the hole idea with the mixtape.

we could get somebody to design 3 different cd covers for each member, and on the backside it could be the playlist with title artist and which area/country the song is from.

ofcurse if this going to work we have to:

-have to be openminded and not be thinking that the song you sugessted or a song from just your area HAVE TO be on the cd.
- Only suggest songs that you sincerely think the member would like and that you think represens your area in some way.

the easiest way to do the mixtapes, I think is that shallows give their suggestions of music for each member and where it comes from. then the staff selects songs from different areas for each of the boys, and maybe (if we still have time) we can have a vote where we select the final playlists for each member.

I dont know if people think this is too complicated or a too boring gift. But this my first though when I heard about the project. Sorry for the long entry... Im not very good at explaning so I tend to write too much...I will stop now!! > <

#71 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • 3562 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

I don´t know if people think this is too complicated or a too boring gift. But this my first though when I heard about the project.

Aww, not at all, dont think that way ^^ Your suggestion was from the heart, and I, for one, appreciate it <3 Even if we don't end up getting them a mixtape, thank you for helping brainstorm <3 The only thing about mixtapes (although it's a sweet idea) is it seems like they've been sent a lot of them in the past! lol, Shawols think alike~ We should aim for something even more unique ^^

Ah! Maybe something that'll help them learn Japanese? Like cute cartoon tapes of popular Japanese kids shows.. is there a Japanese Sesame Street.. lol

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#72 s.nikole16

s.nikole16

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

good ideas guys :D
but it surprises me that no one thought of this for JONGHYUN: exercise bands or ankle weights :)

orrr as others said something referring to music: i saw this mini dj system that attaches to mac or pc :D

for KEYBUMMIE and TAEMINIE: i dont really follow what they like soo some suggestions that others made:
acrylic paint set. you could get brushes to go with it.

i think the banana milk in a wine bottle is amazing :) but idk if you can send unsealed liquid like that :o
buut you could get a bottle of sparkling juice, which is basically non-alcoholic, carbonated juice in a wine bottle. my parents get it all the time for new years :D you can get it at any grocery store in the wine section and mabe send it with all that candy (: somebodys gonna be hyper (;

and i found a couple pair of cool sunglasses s s oh forget it heres the whole list (:

oh and heres some cool headphones too [unless you get the beats ones :D]

just some suggestions (: dont hate me i love amazon.com (;

#73 Juliette09

Juliette09

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

I really like JongTaeKeyForevr's idea. About the collage and fan comments on the back. I think it's a great idea, to show the guys how much we love them and appreciate them. I personally at the moment don't have any ideas for gifts. But when I do I'll post them! :) This is so cool!!!

#74 KatieKat

KatieKat

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

I've been thinking about this for a few days and came up with some ideas. :3

Jonghyun
He has such a big personality and always needs to express it, so how about a set of dinosaur-themed formalwear accessories? That way, he can have fun with his attire even when he needs to look nice. I found some really snazzy cufflinks, ties, and even a tie bar, and they're not that expensive so we could realistically afford to get him one of each.

Cufflinks
These are my personal favorites. The dino looks awesome and there's even a little bling in the eyes. ^^
This pair is very understated but still really cool-looking. Tho I don't know if he has a preference between T-Rexs and Raptors. o.O
Dinosaur Claws :3

Ties
There were over 1,200 results for dino ties on Zazzle, so I looked through the first 15 pages of the most popular ones and pulled ones that looked like something Jjong might wear.
Simple T-Rex
Funny/Cute Dino
Simple/Cute Dino
Trippy Winged Dino
Funny T-Rex
Velociraptor
Funny Extinction
Black and White T-Rex Pattern
Green Multi-Dino Pattern
B&W T-Rex Pattern 2
I <3 Dinos
Dino Print - This one is the most expensive, but it is by far the nicest/best quality (it's a 100% silk Salvatore Ferragamo design).
Tie Bar - The only one I could find. But it's still pretty cool. ^^

Key
A lot of people have mentioned getting him art supplies, but there’s one possible problem with that. I’ve got a number of artist friends and most of them are unreasonably picky and specific about their supplies. But art seems like more of a hobby for Key, so he might not really care that much. Just wanted to point that out, tho. : ) Someone also mentioned earlier maybe getting him an art or photobook. I know he is (was?) really into Studio Ghibli and their movies make for some of the most exquisite artbooks. So maybe we could get him one or two of those? My other idea for Key was something Toy Story-related. I’ve seen at least three separate posts that he’s made about Toy Story and he was super excited for TS3. Most TS is pretty non-impressive, but maybe we could get him a set of collectible Woody and Buzz figures (Woody, Buzz, Woody & Buzz) in addition to a larger, nicer gift. They also have Jesse, Bullseye, Rex, Hamm, and the aliens.

Taemin
I totally love the idea of the box of foodstuffs. Yeah, there’s going to be some restrictions on what we can send, but if it’s packed carefully, food usually lasts. It might also be fun (if a bit complicated) to pick 18 different kinds of snacks to send. :3

Posted Image
✧✧✧✧✧
Posted Image
✧✧✧✧✧
Posted Image

#75 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • 3562 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:05 PM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: JoAnn Courtney
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: squarebubbl_ex@yahoo.com
Donation amount: 5$
Date you donated: August 15th
Comments: Sorry it's not much, I'm saving up for NY while in debt from Korea ^^; Mianhe!

Edited by loveshane., 18 August 2011 - 01:02 PM.

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Team SFI is now hiring! Apply to be a Translator, SHINee Subber, Encoder, Uploader, Media Team, or Moderator.

Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 01:01 PM) neh, I know how it is! keke
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 01:00 PM) My handwriting is fantastic in every language though so that's no surprise B) B)
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 01:00 PM) I'm learning to speak Korean at the moment, but I can read and write in Korean pretty well
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:58 PM) I also can speak german and spanish. More spanish! in korean, just a few words and phrases! lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:57 PM) that's awesome
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:57 PM) I've just learned something new about both of you
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:54 PM) tres bien! comment ca va? I wish I would have know korean better instead of french... but I studied french in school, so...
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:52 PM) oui! :D
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:49 PM) lol
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:49 PM) oui! et vous?! * yep and u? *
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:47 PM) parlez vous francais? (you speak french?)
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) lol.
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) I probably looked like such an idiot, I apologized profusely, but I know that they're going to judge me when I go in there today haha
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:34 PM) I went yesterday, bought about 70$ worth of food...and realized that I'd left my card at home
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:33 PM) Oooo nom
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:33 PM) oh, cool! want! keke
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:33 PM) I need to blow all of my food money at the Asian supermarket in a bit
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:32 PM) And to answer your question I'm currently writing down the ingredients that I need for some Korean food tonight
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:31 PM) neh, I know... but even if u would have done dat....I don`t care...
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:29 PM) lol Alee there is no way I'd do that I'm just kidding
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:28 PM) who cares, anyway?! my friends r calling me Alina or ALee so the others. u know what?! Je m`en fiche!!!
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:27 PM) B)
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:26 PM) brb need to make a post about it in discussions
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:26 PM) NO, I`LL KILL U!!!
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:25 PM) neh. lol. what r u doin rn, guys?
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:25 PM) I'm going to tell all of sfi that you want to be called Alibaba from now on
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:24 PM) Alibabaaa lolll why did you bring that back, it's hilarious
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:24 PM) So lost.
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:24 PM) u know ALIBaba and the 40 thiefs!!! ahahaha
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:23 PM) One what?
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:23 PM) who wants some nutella?! lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:23 PM) Wait why are we talking about thieves? I'm lost
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) one what?! lol
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) jayden is one
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) neh, my name is so cool! B) and thanks!
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:20 PM) where r the thiefs?! ahahaha
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:19 PM) I agree :)
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:19 PM) *name
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:19 PM) but I really like your full not Alina, it's very pretty
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:18 PM) lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) can't breathe
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) LOL ALIBABA
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) With the male variation coming extremely close of course
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) alee reminds me of ali baba though
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) I know the feeling Alee. My name is probably one of the most flawless creations that has ever graced this earth.
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:16 PM) I like ALee bc is more korean like. u know, Lee?! dat`s why! ~
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) neh, princess Alina sounds good! ahahaha
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) ive heard that somewhere
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) princess alina
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:13 PM) no, I don`t like Lina. but ALINA yes!!! I love my name 2! keke