#1 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6297 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image

Check out some more! — ©beckyfaceee, ©beckyfaceee, ©linderrfulxP, ©linderrfulxP, ©teaparty

Posted Image
Welcome to Project JTK everyone! Team SFI is quite excited to start once again, with a different type project of sorts. Since we already missed Jonghyun and Taemin's birthdays, we have decided to do a three-in-one project. This project will be hosted in celebration of Jonghyun, Taemin, and Key's birthdays to be delivered on Key's birthday this coming September. Sending the project in September gives us enough time to prepare and ship out our project. As for Jonghyun & Taemin, I am sure that although their presents are late, they will still greatly appreciate our efforts.

This thread will be our main resource for project updates, suggestions and any project related topics. We ask that this project thread be used as a vital tool whilst participating in our project. With this thread, we hope that members will be able to better understand how we work, and that communication between one another will be done with clarity.

Posted Image

DAYDREAMtae. _____+_____________________________
eJZNrmp.jpg
_____________________________________ IG & TWITTER

#2 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

Posted Image

Often times project updates tend to get lost within the chaos of our projects. With this new "Project Diary" we hope to provide clearer and much more in depth updates for our projects. Every so often project leader loveshane. (me!) will leave "diary entries" as to where we are time frame wise, project happenings, and even behind the scenes work.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Diary 1 — 08/04
Today is Project JTK's grand opening! Woohoo! Wish I could of opened it earlier, but I've been busy with the layout. Let's hope this project does well! Fighting everyone! We look forward to your support<3

Diary 2 — 08/15
So it's been about 11 days since we first began the project, and it's going pretty good! Team SFI has been going through all of your awesome suggestions, and I've already seen some that have some great potential. Thank you to everyone who has donated so far! I hope we get some more though, just so we're able to get a bit more gifts for the boys. So please everyone, I encourage you to donate! Thank you!

Diary 3 — 08/21
We're down to the wire! We would like to collect a majority of the donations by the 22nd/23rd (PST) of this week! Any donations made there after, will be used towards shipping the gifts to Korea! It's almost time Shawols, so be sure to donate! Any amount truly helps. Thanks to everyone who has already donated! *Cyber hug*

Diary 4 — 08/22
I just wanted to make a special shoutout to our friends over at shinee-world.ru! Early on when Project JTK first started, they contacted me saying they'd like to make a mass donation on behalf of their fansite. And so they have, with $200 USD! We sincerely appreciate their kindness and friendship towards SFI. So on behalf of our SFI team and SFI members, thank you!

Diary 5 — 09/26
On behalf of Team SFI, we sincerely apologize for the lack of updates on this project. We've been working extremely hard for our upcoming events/activities for SMTown Live in NYC - to the point that we're seriously getting no sleep. All of our spare time away from school & just life in general is currently being used on that. But rest assured, the gifts were shipped on time for Key's birthday. We will be sure to post our giftlist in a few days. At the moment we are completely piled up with SMTOWN NYC work, but we will be sure to update you guys with the gifts we purchase very very soon. Again, we sincerely apologize from the bottom of our hearts. We know many of you have been waiting for updates for awhile. We'd like to thank those who have been patient with us and of course, those who have donated to our project. Thank you SO much everyone. We'll post the gift list soon!

Diary 6 — 09/26
Here is the gift list: http://www.shineee.n...showtopic=34930

eJZNrmp.jpg

#3 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Posted Image
Usually, we tend to separate our discussion and official project threads. This time around, we'd like to try just combining the two together. We believe that having the two threads together will create a much more efficient and well organized project environment.

With that said, here's how you can help! In this thread, please leave us suggestions and ideas on what gifts we could possibly give to our three boys. We have always been open to suggestions, so please don't be shy! One person may think of something another person wouldn't, so sharing ideas would be the best way to produce a unique and enjoyable gift list for our birthday boys. Not sure where to start? Here's a short list to keep in mind as you make your suggestions:

• The gift is cost effective.
    The present wouldn't cost us hundreds of dollars.
  • The gift is actually useful.
    The present would be very useful on a day to day basis.
  • The gift isn't heavy & is easy to ship.
    Shipping internationally is a pain, and is very expensive.
  • The gift is completely appropriate.
    No "dirty" or inappropriate ideas please, we've seen them before.
  • The gift suits SHINee's style/current trends.
    SHINee is all about contemporary trends, so let's stick with that.
  • The gifts are fresh and new!
    Something we haven't already given the boys.
To leave your suggestions, simply scroll down to the very bottom of this thread and leave a "reply" or comment! Providing links and pictures to the items you suggest would be most helpful. Happy gift hunting everyone!

eJZNrmp.jpg

#4 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Posted Image
Step 1 — Sending your donation
We will be accepting both Cash (mail) & Paypal (preferred) donations.

For Paypal Donations

• Fill in the info as provided below, then press continue

Posted Image
  • Review your donation details — check the "I will pay the fee" box if asked
  • Click the Send Money button to confirm your donation
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For Concealed Cash (Mail) Donations

• Wrap 2 sheets of paper around your cash donation
  • Insert your wrapped donation into an envelope & firmly seal
  • Stick any required postage stamps onto the front, upper right corner of the envelope
  • Write the address below onto the middle of the envelope

Jenny Yeung
    P.O Box 7034
    Alhambra, CA 91802

• Write your address (include your full name) onto the upper left corner of the envelope
  • Take your envelope to any near post office or mail box & mail
________________________________________________________________________________________

Step 2 — Filling out a Donor Form

Please fill out one form and post it as a comment in this thread.
Only fill out a form once you have already sent your donation!

Paypal Donor Form

[b][size="3"]Paypal Donation![/size][/b]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]  
[b]Paypal Email, Paypal Name:[/b]  
[b]Donation amount:[/b]	
[b]Date you donated:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
Cash Donor Form

[b][size="3"]Cash Donation![/size][/b]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]  
[b]Donation amount:[/b]	
[b]Date you donated:[/b]
[b]Comments or notes?:[/b]

eJZNrmp.jpg

#5 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

Posted Image

$701.00
Last updated — 8.29.11
Pending donations not included
Posted Image

Paypal donors must send us your donation 24hrs within posting your donor form or it will be removed like so without prior notification.
  • pending — Donor form has been posted correctly & has been noted
  • received — Your donations has been fully received
  • 8/4) nami!™ - Kriss Kim - USA - Paypal | $10.00 (received)
  • 8/4) starburst - Christina Deng - USA - Paypal | $20.00 (received)
  • 8/4) NoonaYeppo - Jay Osha - USA - Paypal | $50.00 (received)
  • 8/6) jessycloe - Jezelle Binalla - Philippines - Paypal | $4.00 (received)
  • 8/6) alm0stperfect - Aara Sabani - Singapore - Paypal | $10.00 (received)
  • 8/6) shiningshineestar - Thuy-Linh Dang - USA - Cash | $100.00 (received)
  • 8/6) luvSHINee - Tran Thu Trang - Germany - Paypal | $10.00 (received)
  • 8/7) KatieKat - Caitlyn Elmore - USA - Paypal | $15.00 (received)
  • 8/8) JH4eva - Fawn Khoo - Australia - Paypal | $20.00 (received)
  • 8/10) Fee Ali - Fee Ali - Brunei - Paypal | $5.00 (received)
  • 8/15) squarebubblex - JoAnn Courtney - USA - Paypal | $5.00 (received)
  • 8/17) ? - Diella Rianie - ? - Paypal | $9.31 (received)
  • 8/18) x.JINKI.tama - Tina Tran - USA - Paypal | $50.00 (received)
  • 8/19) liabird695 - Salina Ho - USA - Paypal | $7.00 (received)
  • 8/20) leanna. - Leanna Le - USA - Paypal | $5.00 (received)
  • 8/21) red - Wawa - Malaysia - Paypal | $10.00 (received)
  • 8/21) angelkitten923 - Allison O'Brien - USA - Paypal | $20.00 (received)
  • 8/21) ? - Kathleen Taningco - ? - Paypal | $25.00 (received)
  • 8/22) may_always - Pa Thao - USA - Paypal | $10.00 (received)
  • 8/22) pushikid - shinee-world.ru - Russia - Paypal | $200.00 (received)
  • 8/22) shineemilie - Emilie Hagen - USA - Paypal | $5.69 (received)
  • 8/22) maknaes4eva - Angelina Nguyen - USA - Cash | $20 (received)
  • 8/24) asch - Ashley Yin - USA - Cash | $50 (received)
  • 8/27) Lully - Cetingoz Dijan - France - Paypal | $30 (received)
  • 8/29) -JONGHYUN - Gladys Gan - Singapore - Paypal | $10 (received)
*At the very end of this project, all regular members will be promoted to become
Posted Image Club Mates, which is our Donor category.

eJZNrmp.jpg

#6 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

Posted Image

Give us a hand by helping us promote our project! Below are a variety of promotional banners for your use.
If any one of these banners are broken, please pm: loveshane. right away.

by beckyfaceee
Posted Image

[url="http://tinyurl.com/42hx2n5"][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/346x45l.png[/img][/url]
Posted Image

[url="http://tinyurl.com/42hx2n5"][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2q3q1hj.png[/img][/url]

by linderrfulxP
Posted Image

[url="http://tinyurl.com/42hx2n5"][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/24mw1t1.png[/img][/url]
Posted Image

[url="http://tinyurl.com/42hx2n5"][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2exuj6a.png[/img][/url]

by teaparty
Posted Image

[url="http://tinyurl.com/42hx2n5"][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/3325wk8.jpg[/img][/url]

eJZNrmp.jpg

#7 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

Posted Image
  • Can we donate some personal gifts for SHINee?
    We understand that many of you would like to give SHINee personal gifts and would pay for the shipping, but we just can't accept it. The amount of people who would want to pass gifts to SHINee would be too enormous.
  • Why won't you guys buy items from YesStyle?
    We've seen many of you suggest gifts from Yesstyle. They get most of their items from Asian regions which are easily accesible to SHINee.
  • How do you get SFI's projects to SHINee?
    SFI is currently partners with some of the largest and most well-known Korean SHINee fansites. We have been in contact and have become friends with these fansites for years. In turn, they directly deliver our projects to SHINee face-to-face during SM Entertainment's surprise birthday parties, or during fanmeets, or even special broadcasting events.
  • If we can't donate, is there a way we can still participate in the projects?
    Definitely! Make sure to use our promotional project banners on any forums or websites you have accounts on! We need to spread the word about our project!
  • Do you guys even read all of our suggestions?
    Even if it seems like we don't use your gift ideas, in reality Team SFI reads each and every comment, and considers each and every gift idea. It all just comes down to, is this practical to spend shipping on, is it worth it to buy, is it really useful for SHINee. So keep all these tips in mind as you make your suggestions.
  • If I would like to ask a question regarding projects privately, who should I contact?
    The absolute best way is to email your questions to shane@shineee.net

eJZNrmp.jpg

#8 debsayys

debsayys

• Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:52 AM

Wow! Okay I had no idea this project existed until I saw SFI's tweet :) It's great that you are combining Jonghyun, Taemin and Key's birthday together.
I thought Jonghyun's birthday project was long abandoned since there was no news about sending the gifts over to Korea...
I may be able to donate some money to this project, but that will have to wait till I get more money from summer jobs, heh :)

So here are my suggestions! (All the prices are below USD$100)

Jonghyun:
I suggested for his birthday many moons ago to get him 21 custom made picks, since he has turned 21 internationally this year, but I saw on some other Chinese forums that the fans in Korea have already given him picks similar to my idea...so I was thinking of getting him some Macbook accessories that would help him in composing music :)
[click on the links]
DJ Console
Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Blue Microphones Snowball Microphone

Taemin:
Everybody knows that Taemin is into dance, but giving him a present related to dance is rather typical, cos I believe he would have gotten many presents related to that. I know that in Korea he is not of legal age to drink wine yet, so it's a pity we can't get him that...I thought of formal dress shoes, since he is now a young adult!
[click on the links]
Faux-Leather Buckled Loafers
Canvas Oxfords
Lace-Up Hemp Oxfords

Key:
Ahh...the diva. It's hard to get clothes, bags and accessories for this dude because he is picky about fashion and we don't exactly know what kind of style he goes for since he experiments with so many things..maybe we should get him something related to One Piece since he loves it so much, or some really cool music that I hope he will listen to!
[click on the links]
Olivia Ong - Romance
[She, Olivia Ong, is (in my opinion), the best Singaporean singer. She has released several albums in Japan and one English album. Her voice is really soothing. I hope Key will enjoy her album, it's really refreshing :)]
Tony Tony Chopper Hat - Pink
Luffy Straw Hat
Luffy's Pirate Log Book

XWCsMQZ.png

#9 nami!™

nami!™

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:58 AM

First donor– holla!

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: Kriss Kim
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: jonghyunsgirlfriend@shineeworld.com, Kriss Kim
Donation amount: $10
Date you donated: August 4, 2011
Comments: Not much, but I still hope it helps with the cause! I'm really excited for this project!

Edited by loveshane., 04 August 2011 - 09:44 PM.
Thank you for your donation! It has been noted.

#10 miss legit

miss legit

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:15 AM

Key:
Ahh...the diva. It's hard to get clothes, bags and accessories for this dude because he is picky about fashion and we don't exactly know what kind of style he goes for since he experiments with so many things..maybe we should get him something related to One Piece since he loves it so much, or some really cool music that I hope he will listen to!

I like the birthday gift idea for Key. I was thinking, instead of just giving him albums, why don't we give him mixtapes? Mixtapes are great music gifts, especially towards someone you really love and all. We can give him several mixtapes. One can be a compiled list of songs that fans say reminds them of/relates to their love for SHINee. Another CD can be a list of songs that the fans recommend him to listen to. And maybe one more can be a mixtape of the SHINee songs that are the most popular/favorite by Shawols.

That's just my thoughts/idea of going with that stellar idea of yours. :)

Posted Image

#11 JongTaeKeyForevr

JongTaeKeyForevr

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:25 AM

For Jonghyun:

We could get him something involving music... So like a music sheet notebook...
Or if you want something not so obvious, we could get him things like: A photo collage of him, American music [Justin Bieber, Usher, B.O.B., Katy Perry, etc.], a portable pillow for flights, clothing, etc...

For Key:

He is so hard to get gifts for... But we could get him a big collage of him and have fans send in messages so you could print them out and them paste them onto the back or front of the board...

For Taemin:

No banana milk... Somebody already sent that... We could get him a rosary... He said that he wears those on his wrist so we could get him that...
두부 리더 온유♥ 공룡 블링블링 종현♥ 엄마 디바 키♥ 불꽃 카리스마 민호♥ 귀염둥이 막내 태민♥ 빛돌리 사이니♥사랑하는 샤이니 월드♥
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Once a Shawol, always a Shawol. Prom15e to Bel13ve. Always Keep the Faith.

#12 yurimchii

yurimchii

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:20 AM

For Jonghyun:
Umm..how about giving him earrings (uhhh.. XD), like the kind of earrings he usually wears. New headphones would be cool too since he likes to compose music. And... LOL.. this suddenly came up in my mind. How about giving Jonghyun-ssi a dinosaur plushy or a puppy one (so that Roo can have a playmate :])

For Taemin:
Hmm...I agree with debcrazy with Taemin = Dancing so we should probably give something different this time. I suggest clothes that can actually show him being a young adult :). He has dogs right? So why won't we try to give some gifts to his dogs as well?

For Key:
This would probably be the hardest. Hmm.. how about a new bag? Something he could use when he travels. SHINee is flying back and forth from Korean and Japan. Shades can be pretty good as well right? And some uniquely patterned clothes would be good too.

For the Three of them:
A collage for each member would be nice. A photobook would be a good idea too. Mashups are good!! But isn't shipping burned CDs illegal? (correct me if i'm wrong though)

If not, why don't we try putting the files in a USB and send it to them? XD

#13 debsayys

debsayys

• Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:51 AM

I like the birthday gift idea for Key. I was thinking, instead of just giving him albums, why don't we give him mixtapes? Mixtapes are great music gifts, especially towards someone you really love and all. We can give him several mixtapes. One can be a compiled list of songs that fans say reminds them of/relates to their love for SHINee. Another CD can be a list of songs that the fans recommend him to listen to. And maybe one more can be a mixtape of the SHINee songs that are the most popular/favorite by Shawols.

That's just my thoughts/idea of going with that stellar idea of yours. :)

That's a good suggestion :) Hopefully our staff will have time to consolidate all the songs we would like to recommend.

For Jonghyun:

We could get him something involving music... So like a music sheet notebook...
Or if you want something not so obvious, we could get him things like: A photo collage of him, American music [Justin Bieber, Usher, B.O.B., Katy Perry, etc.], a portable pillow for flights, clothing, etc...

No JB please...sorry, heh. But Jonghyun is really way better than JB..if you want to get him American music I suggest Jack Johnson, John Mayer or a Eric Clapton concert DVD. These artists are amazing and they are sick on the guitar. Plus, I don't think many Blingers and Shawols are fans of JB.

For Jonghyun:
Umm..how about giving him earrings (uhhh.. XD), like the kind of earrings he usually wears. New headphones would be cool too since he likes to compose music. And... LOL.. this suddenly came up in my mind. How about giving Jonghyun-ssi a dinosaur plushy or a puppy one (so that Roo can have a playmate :])

For Taemin:
Hmm...I agree with debcrazy with Taemin = Dancing so we should probably give something different this time. I suggest clothes that can actually show him being a young adult :). He has dogs right? So why won't we try to give some gifts to his dogs as well?

For Key:
This would probably be the hardest. Hmm.. how about a new bag? Something he could use when he travels. SHINee is flying back and forth from Korean and Japan. Shades can be pretty good as well right? And some uniquely patterned clothes would be good too.

For the Three of them:
A collage for each member would be nice. A photobook would be a good idea too. Mashups are good!! But isn't shipping burned CDs illegal? (correct me if i'm wrong though)

If not, why don't we try putting the files in a USB and send it to them? XD

Jonghyun has those Beats by Dr. Dre headphones that I want so much, he doesn't need a new pair! I'm so jealous of him! Heh :P

XWCsMQZ.png

#14 Lully

Lully

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: CETINGOZ DIJAN
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: d-ijan_07@hotmail.fr or Dijan-07-@hotmail.fr
Donation amount: I think I can donate 40$ or more :)
Date you donated: I think I can give it the 10th August !
Comments: I really love this project, oh god ... this is my first project for them ! I'm really exciting to do it ♥

No JB please...sorry, heh. But Jonghyun is really way better than JB..if you want to get him American music I suggest Jack Johnson, John Mayer or a Eric Clapton concert DVD. These artists are amazing and they are sick on the guitar. Plus, I don't think many Blingers and Shawols are fans of JB.

I'm ok about that ! No JB ... I think Eric Clapton or Phil Collins (or other best american singer) are more interesting as gifts that JB.

KEY&TAEMIN : I don't have idea but I'll think about it!

Edited by loveshane., 04 August 2011 - 09:45 PM.
This donor form has been voided. Please fill it out once you are ready to actually donate.

#15 Kristīne

Kristīne

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

Is it safe for me to send to SM entertainment? I don't know if SHINee will get it..I'm always cutious where to send, so far I'm not sure even if SHINee get my gifts T.T but wanted to make them happy somehow heh..Maybe someone knows and can answer?

always want to donate but i spent all money on Juliette album >.< If I will have I will donate..is there min limit or smth and to which adress needs to be sent?

#16 kingdomdrops

kingdomdrops

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

To Key:
Maybe something related to art? He always gets clothes, bags and music things but since he's also interested in art (expecially modern art) why won't we give him something related to that?

To Taemin:
Well shoes are always a good gift to him but he has so many already..... Altought clothes aren't so special, I think some cool denim shirt would be cool? Or some nice loose t-shirt? Also, I think he would like to have some beautiful music too.... lol these things are pretty normal, but still... But I also think that we could give him something that shows that he's an adult now :)

To Jonghyun
A new hat, maybe :D ?

#17 brieka_gd

brieka_gd

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:53 PM

To Key:
Maybe something related to art? He always gets clothes, bags and music things but since he's also interested in art (expecially modern art) why won't we give him something related to that?

Like a book on modern art?

Edited by sungiesaurus, 03 September 2011 - 03:57 PM.
Spam. Your post MUST contain at least 10 non-spam words.

#18 SHINee_Tofu

SHINee_Tofu

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

For Key:

-Art Supplies (Maybe he already has a lot)
-Totoro/Ghibili related items (I heard he likes Totoro. Maybe I'm wrong...)
-Polaroid refills with different frames
-Bath and Body Works/ The Body Shop / Fruits and Passion hand cream

For Jonghyun:

-Cologne??? (I don't think that is such a good idea any more...o_O)

For Taemin:

-Really nice Japanese pencils/pen sets like Muji (But he probably has a lot)

Sorry if my ideas are bad!!! (:
~Tofu+Key

#19 yaoiinu

yaoiinu

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:51 PM

Personally, I like the idea of giving Key something art related. He seems to have an interest in art and animation(his love for One Piece).

For Jonghyun, well I was thinking that we can give him something related to his love for rock music. We all saw him in the Immortal Song 2 recordings!

For Taemin, I can't think of anything but I will continue to think.
Inu

#20 starburst

starburst

Taemin

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

If we know their shoe size, we could get them TOMS.

#21 starburst

starburst

Taemin

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

Paypal Donation!
Full Name: Christina Deng
Paypal Email, Paypal Name: lazybutt4897@yahoo.com
Donation amount: $20.00
Date you donated: 08/04/11
Comments:

Edited by loveshane., 04 August 2011 - 09:45 PM.
Thank you for your donation! It has been noted.

#22 clunkycheese

clunkycheese

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:02 PM

For Taemin I like the idea about giving him mature clothes:)

For Jonghyun, something music related sounds good, but i'm not sure exactly what.

For Key, i think it would be a good idea to give him something unique. I don't know if it is possible, but i thought it would be cool to give him a custom designed bracelet or something that...i had ideas for a bracelet and i made some sketches but idk how to put them up hahaha (if anyone could let me know a way i could do that that would be awesome:))

#23 clunkycheese

clunkycheese

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

For Taemin I like the idea about giving him mature clothes:)

For Jonghyun, something music related sounds good, but i'm not sure exactly what.

For Key, i think it would be a good idea to give him something unique. I don't know if it is possible, but i thought it would be cool to give him a custom designed bracelet or something that...i had ideas for a bracelet and i made some sketches but idk how to put them up hahaha (if anyone could let me know a way i could do that that would be awesome:))

ahh wait i figured something out...My Sketch

#24 ryu hiragami

ryu hiragami

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

aw. what a good suggestions you guise hev kekeke.

what about we try something different?
(okay it's not different, it's some kind of clothes)
cuz giving the presents that related to their favourite
is so typical lul.
like tie? or bowtie?
i don't have any suggestion of what brand should we use
(since i'm not wearing any of it lul)

but yeah... juz a suggestion, keke.

#25 noonayeppo

noonayeppo

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

My first post ever on SHINeee.net!

My suggestions for gifts --

Jonghyun
He seems to like baseball caps (esp. from teams like the Yankees) It is certainly authentically American and we could try to get an exclusive/special set of Yankee's baseball hats. Getting 21 might be a bit expensive, but he's worth it! I live in NYC and would be happy to help track some down.

Key
I agree with everyone who suggested we try to get him something art related. Though, as a fellow fashionista, I think he may prefer a Louis Vuitton duffel bag. I know it's expensive, but that's what good fans are for! As SHINee members are constantly traveling on tour, an LV bag will be able to hold all Key's essentials. I'm sure he'd love it!

Taemin
Taemin is a hard one. He probably already has an iPad already at this point, but that would definitely be my pick for him. He needs something that allows him to have fun and stay creative.

I think we should also consider sending a collection/collage of notes (10 words/less -- something that would fit on a "virtual" post-it note) from each Shawol willing to write a word of encouragement to SHINee members. I wouldn't want Onew and Minho to feel left out of all the love we're sending, so this collage of cute/encouraging notes to SHINee will make sure Onew and Minho know we're thinking about them too!

Thank you all for organizing loveshane! Donating now :-)

--NoonaYeppo

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

MINYSA : (18 December 2014 - 02:51 AM) hai po
Aerlynne29 : (17 December 2014 - 11:59 PM) Annyeong Shawols. Going half day today from work so I'm going out early. Will miss the site. Hehe... :)
Aerlynne29 : (17 December 2014 - 09:15 PM) Annyeong Shawols! How are you today? ME? Busy downloading memorable SHINee vids. Hehe... Enjoy your day. :)
Ae Ra : (17 December 2014 - 08:34 AM) Lol mary XDD The abs are really important see XD Key with abs is the big news of SHINee XDD
adamsteo : (17 December 2014 - 07:21 AM) http://youtu.be/NvG-...RTyuX8AknUIs-pg
adamsteo : (17 December 2014 - 07:21 AM) hi guy, here's my cover THE NAME I LOVED enjoy and have a good timehttp://youtu.be/NvG-yDo4CzQ?list=UUu-nNB0XRTyuX8AknUIs-pg
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 06:14 AM) i just got back and i see another comment about the abs! hahahaha
StrawberrySh... : (17 December 2014 - 05:46 AM) i could go for a dose of abs rn :3
jenmonster : (17 December 2014 - 05:40 AM) what are these abs everyone is talking about?!
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 05:08 AM) 0.0
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 03:08 AM) hello! hello!
Chao : (17 December 2014 - 02:48 AM) *pops head in*
Ae Ra : (17 December 2014 - 01:46 AM) As much I know there's no pics up yet ^^
iHeartKeyOppa : (17 December 2014 - 12:59 AM) Who already saw the abs? (Pervwol!!!)
qnphoto : (16 December 2014 - 02:59 PM) hi everyone! hope you're all having a wonderful week :D
StrawberrySh... : (16 December 2014 - 02:33 PM) hellooo
jinkisss : (16 December 2014 - 01:39 PM) Hello guys :D
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 11:24 AM) (Back) Hii !!!
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 10:49 AM) hihihi.. goodnight SFI wahaha mission accomplished today
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 10:49 AM) testing
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 07:12 AM) anyway, i have to go for now, ill try to be back later
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 07:11 AM) sorry guys i edited my siggie and it took me a lot of time
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:35 AM) will go home soon hahahaha
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:34 AM) Okay! will sleep soon too~
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:34 AM) bye girls  !! 
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:33 AM) Want that pics but ... I need to go guys T___T Jappy send me the pics by twitter ne è.é !! 
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:32 AM) Yeah Jappy let's practice your French !! XD
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:32 AM) Still waiting to see abs ... XD *pervert*
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:30 AM) Omg it's been a while since I spoke French, took french for 4 years!
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:28 AM) Jappy is playing on my twitter XDDD *cute*
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:26 AM) Right same here Mary ! XD
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:25 AM) im not too active too, im more into following than posting kekeke
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:24 AM) Followed back Jappy ^^
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:23 AM) Please note that I'm not really active on twiter neeee =D XD
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) found you on insta Mary ! 
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) I followed both of you on twitter!
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) Debs show us the pics plsu T_T
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) we sound like hungry predators! hahahaha
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) twitter*
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) We want the abs com'on ! >_<
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) been swimming around twtr but i cant find it! hahahaha
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) Mine is Yuuri__chan on tweeter ^^ 
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) hahahaha
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) where are the abs?
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:19 AM) See u Melle ^^ 
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:19 AM) Bye Melle ^^
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) see you around Melle!
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) and Jinki's... *grins*
Melle :D : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) oh no... got to go... bye :)
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) i feel like a perv drooling for kibum's abs...