21 replies to this topic

#1 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

Recorded next week's collaboration stage with BoA too - Taemin wore a similar jacket, a greyish-white t-shirt as well as a very baggy, loose pants. He redid his hair to a straight hairstyle. It is evident that he feels more open/comfortable than this morning. After the performance, he spread open his arms and leaned against the wall. Upon realising that his fans were screaming for him, he shook his hands, gesturing to them to watch BoA and give BoA support instead. However, the more he tries to do it, the fans' screams grew even louder. Taemin ran back to the bakstage happily.
Source/Credit: LastFantasy0718
Translation by: thpapergangster

Taemin was so cuteee in the afternoon recording!!! they recorded 2 times full ONLY ONE, 2 times just taemin & BoA dance part! :D
After the 1st close up shot recording for Taemin & BoA dance part, Taemin gave a pout expression and walk towards backstage
end of all 4 recordings, BoA & Taemin stayed on stage to thank fans! Taemin said “Please give lots of support & cheering for BoA”
BoA then asked Taemin to say smth in Japanese since SHINee also debuted in Japan and today there’s Japanese fans here, Taemin at first give a no no no sign, but BoA told him not to be shy, so Taemin said “Please support BoA (in Japanese)” Then BoA said, “Your Japanese pronunciation isn’t that bad at all! ^^”
BoA was so cuteee too! Before the start of the 2nd full song recording, she teased Shawols that, please dont secretly take photo of her behind the crowd ah~ haha!
Lastly, please look forward for next week stage too! Taemin wore a dark tiger head prints jacket, with a inner greyish & white long shirt, and sweats pant! :D Very charming!
If it wasn't BoA who held his hand to stay on stage, he would just head to backstage shyly!
Source/Credit: NINGZzhi

UPDATE #1:

After recording for next week's Inkigayo, BoA and Taemin hugged, and they talked. Taemin then said "Everyone please give BoA noona your support".
Taemin seems to become closer with the sunbaes. On stage together with Jaewon and BoA, they were discussing about how can the dance moves can be better. After the last recording Taemin wanted to leave the stage quietly, but BoA signaled to him and asked him to speak to everyone. Taemin said "Only one daebak!". After that he smiled and waved before the left the stage.
Source/Credit: WITHTAEMIN
Translation: jonghyunnn

I started screaming "Taemin fighting" from the start. Kiddo was really nice, upon hearing (our cheers), he twirled around, bowed to us and entered the stage. He is very well-behaved, a really good looking kiddo TTT
The first (recording) was a Camera rehearsal. One of Taemin's movement was clean/ not well done (the one he had to push himself up from the floor). He stuck his tongue out and laughed and even caused BoA to laugh.
Then they proceeded with 3 rounds of recording. Facing his sunbae, Taemin is still nervous. He will keep a distance of 5-10cm (from BoA) for all the intimate dance moves. Even though there was quite a distance, but it was definitely not lacking in passion and sexiness! He did really well everytime, the only difference (for each recording) was the amount of exposure of his pristine white skin whenever he had to push himself up from the ground.
I watched the actual broadcast (on TV) just now, and realised that they used the recording which exposed the most skin TTTT
The cutest thing is that Taemin's mood is rather good today. He will come out during his breaks - fans will scream, some will shout out his name directly and he will try to seek (for the fans) and try really hard to listen what the fans have asked him TTTT. At the beginning, a fan shouted for him when he hid behind the board, he fooled around by using both of his hands, as if he was admiring landscape from afar, (to seek for that fan).
After the actual broadcast (for today) has been broadcasted (on tv), they proceeded to record for next week's BoA's performace stage. Taemin changed his attire, previews have already been uploaded so everyone can go and check it out. I personally think that this particular wardrobe seems to show his figure more vividly; not sure if it's because I changed my position. Seeing Taemin's seductive expression, I have no regrets.
Seeing Taemin's seductive expression, I have no regrets, it is too tempting TTTT He is a full grown man now, every time he gets up (from the floor), he is exceptionally sexy.
After the recording (for next week's performance) has ended, BoA gave Taemin a big hug and held onto him** to let him talk. So kiddo said "Everyone, please give lots of support to BoA noona" He is so nice TTTTT"
**S/N : Not sure if she held his hands to talk or just pulled him over to let him talk.
Source/Credit: WITHTAEMIN
Translation: thpapergangster

Taemin said several times that "'Only One' is really good". However he mispronounced it and caused fans to think that he said "Onew Hyung is really good"
Source/Credit: BadaloveTaemin
Translation: thpapergangster

today Taemin did a mistake in his dance and Shim Jaewon hit his butt
Source/Credit: BadaloveTaemin
Translation: yenn_yy

VumH0.jpg
@joAnnwashere

Art by halysia

#2 maldita

maldita

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

I love how SM sunbaes just seem to dote on Taemin. :)

He did great today. Can't wait to see this other performance next week!

#3 taunhi

taunhi

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:08 AM

well, I thought SM will use another boy band like Suju or EXO, but it's great that will be our Taeminnie again ^ ^

#4 alien

alien

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

YEAH!! TAEMIN for two performances!! XD
He looked REALLY REALLY GOOD IN TODAY'S PERFORMANCE.
Let him do it a few more time :D I want to see another Yunho dance too lol

I'm really happy that I get to see my two biases from my only two fandoms with BoA.

#5 reiroo

reiroo

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

OMO OMO OMO, I'm already loving this week performance, next week I wont get my eyes off the screen XD!
He should do more duet stages (Y)

when in need or curious feel free to click the links bellow:

⫷  twitter  ⧕  tumblr  ⩙  aff  instagram ⫸

#6 immaknae

immaknae

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

sorry i don't understand the part "she teased Shawols that, please dont secretly take photo of her behind the crowd"
Can someone explain it to me?

#7 taechulkiss

taechulkiss

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

sorry i don't understand the part "she teased Shawols that, please dont secretly take photo of her behind the crowd"
Can someone explain it to me?

it means that she was playing with the shawols like
"oooh dont take a picture of me kekeke~"
because she knew since they were shawols theyd be taking pictutres of taemin
does that make any more sense to you?>.<

#8 Kou_

Kou_

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:38 AM

YEAH!! TAEMIN for two performances!! XD
He looked REALLY REALLY GOOD IN TODAY'S PERFORMANCE.
Let him do it a few more time :D I want to see another Yunho dance too lol

I'm really happy that I get to see my two biases from my only two fandoms with BoA.

Really????!!! Taemin for 2 performance??!! Ahhh, that's really good that i have something to wait in the first week of school after holiday....

#9 piggylover

piggylover

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:41 AM

BoA is so cute XDDD Hope to see other shinee members dance with her too ^^

#10 flickerflames

flickerflames

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:12 AM

Dying of happiness~ x_x Missing my OT5. :( But I'm glad for these collab stages. Wishing SM would give their artists more chances to collaborate with one another other than their groups. And Taemin's hair. :| Need a good photo of it asap. o_O

#11 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

yay!!!!!!!!! Taemin again for next week!!!!!!
and i loved him in the performance even if it felt like i was seeing him on stage for only a second!!! he seemed so mature!!!

"Onew Hyung is really good" hahahaha!! found this so funny!! aawww Taeminnie is forever getting his sentences sounding wrong!

#12 stormofstarzz2

stormofstarzz2

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:13 AM

Taemin AND BoA, what a wonderful stage!
More, I am so very happy to see the 2 fandoms getting along as they should.
So glad there will be another performance next week!
Go go SMFamily!
:wub:

#13 Momooo

Momooo

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

He did really well when I watched the performance today. I was happy seeing them together, they were really good. haha. Fans thinking he said that Onew hyung is really good. XD

~S H I N E E~
~Onew~Jonghyun~Key~Minho~Taemin~

Twitter

#14 Ayane

Ayane

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

Taemin and BoA did an amazing job! The choreo is wonderul and I'm glad that Taemin is the next dancer who may dance with BoA after Yunho.
I just hated the camera work but still they both danced really great...but we all know that BoA and Taemin are one of the best dancer of SM (Stephanie, BoA, Yunho, Taem and Eunhyuk ftw!)...
...so let's talk about something else? XD

After recording for next week's Inkigayo, BoA and Taemin hugged, and they talked. Taemin then said "Everyone please give BoA noona your support".
Taemin seems to become closer with the sunbaes. On stage together with Jaewon and BoA, they were discussing about how can the dance moves can be better.

It's great to see that Taemin is also close to BoA. Everyone in SM loves BoA and Taemin. It was about time that they also show their closeness with each other.
They are like sister and brother?! :xD

& I'm glad he also discussed with BoA and Jaewon about the choreo. It shows that they trust him and take him serious as a dancer. n_n

Today Taemin did a mistake in his dance and Shim Jaewon hit his butt.

May I have ur job Jaewon? T_T

#15 Sh4oo

Sh4oo

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

The stage was amazing <3 can't wait for the next one ^^
Thank you for sharing =D

#16 Kinka

Kinka

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

BoA teasing Taemin......it's too cutee >< even Jaewon xD
it's so cute that fans were screaming for him but he told them to cheer for BoA.... and BoA teasing Shawols...omfg ♥

Super Junior東方神起SHINee

Twitter

#17 Taeminnie_Taemint

Taeminnie_Taemint

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

The stage yesterday was daebakkk!!!! the choreo is awesome!!! hope SHINee will have more n more great choreo like BoA >.<
GOSH!!! I just hear that the next it will be Tae again \>.</ *confetti scattered

And LOL at BoA who was teasing Shawol not to take her photo secretly^^ n how the fans think that Tae have said, "Onew hyung is really good", [All Shawol have known that Tae, Onyu hyung is the best] >.<b

I hope I can see more Tae n BoA perf in the future, their movement is so smooth! Perfect! >.<b

#18 Cinnamoncookies

Cinnamoncookies

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

Awwww Boa is such a nice sunbae. And Shim Jae Won hitting Taemin's butt hahahaha. Can't wait for the next perf :D

#19 TaeHeen

TaeHeen

Jonghyun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1941 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

I love it when Taemin wears super baggy trousers!
I love it when Taemin dances and seduces us taemints.
I love it when Taemin is shy and has good manners and supports his seniors!
I love Taemin!! ^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

madebyTaeHeen

#20 bananadancer

bananadancer

Taemin's Creeper ♥`~

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3503 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

zomg why is this baby boy just UBBER CUTE
even though he looks like a man now and makes BOA look like a small kid beside him, he's still that cute little kid inside
awwww cant wait to see the next perf haha~

nboy_zps8398c88d.gifbbboy_zps6e0eb0e2.gif

siggies İihottaru icon İcoyah Twitter Live Journal
"Fiction is a web of lies spun to arrive at a greater truth."
Chaptered:
{x} {x} OneShots: {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} Drabbles: {x} {x} {x}

#21 frankeys

frankeys

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

so cute, taemin-ah~ (。┰ω┰。)

Edited by TAEMINTY., 19 October 2012 - 01:54 PM.
spam, post under 10 words. Please edit.

At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night;
I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart.
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either.

.:*・°☆ `*:;, Look at me now. :*・°☆ `*:;,

#22 narcoleptic

narcoleptic

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

Taemin said several times that "'Only One' is really good". However he mispronounced it and caused fans to think that he said "Onew Hyung is really good"

HAHAHAHA Taemin tripping over his words is the cutest. It's amazing how he went from being nervous and slightly uneasy in this performance to being comfortable and confident in Music Core (120825) stage.

Wjgekfr.pngkqAQiay.png

(click the photos~)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Adriana410 : (21 September 2017 - 07:34 PM) its been so long since I have been on the site!!
Adriana410 : (21 September 2017 - 07:33 PM) hi everyone!!
Shawol4Lyf : (20 September 2017 - 06:55 PM) is this site dead
MintyBerry : (19 September 2017 - 05:30 PM) wow it's been awhile
fishinee : (14 September 2017 - 08:34 PM) wow
ananya nayak : (13 September 2017 - 07:30 AM) hello fam
replayedmelody : (08 September 2017 - 03:16 PM) bye bye bye
danapanda : (08 September 2017 - 11:39 AM) Hello hello
cocommedes : (04 September 2017 - 08:51 AM) hello??
jinki_shawol : (31 August 2017 - 04:43 AM) LEE JINKI
kdfan : (24 August 2017 - 04:48 PM) https://www.facebook.com/shinee/
kdfan : (24 August 2017 - 04:48 PM) I was just looking at the SHINee facebook page and the SHINee fan site (Poland) is featured as the official site. Not sure why. The site is in Polish language. IF they were going to feature a fan place why not this place?
kdfan : (24 August 2017 - 04:47 PM) Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
world15 : (22 August 2017 - 10:26 AM) Shawols where are You!!!!!!!!
Onrie : (21 August 2017 - 08:44 AM) Why is this site so quiet? I just got the time to visit this again recently.
Onrie : (21 August 2017 - 08:39 AM) Hi
luvky to be... : (15 August 2017 - 02:36 AM) WHY IS THE SITE DEAD WHEN SHINee IS STILL THERE. I M BROKEN BY ONEW'S NEWS . HE CANT DO THAT. PEOPLE ARE JUST BADMOUTHING SHINEE. SOMEONE PLZ CONSOLE ME
chiclets : (03 August 2017 - 09:15 PM) anyonnngggg
shiningshinee35 : (02 August 2017 - 03:04 AM) annyeong!
maYuumi : (29 July 2017 - 06:21 AM) Neh...
Dinoholic. : (28 July 2017 - 04:29 PM) *sigh*
Dinoholic. : (28 July 2017 - 04:29 PM) man, I miss the days when this place was popping
IWatson1412 : (21 July 2017 - 12:23 PM) hallooooooo
pipan : (20 July 2017 - 10:03 PM) OMG!! I thought I would've been gone forever.. I miss them so much wew.. I'll support them this time whenever they have a comeback.. :)
-Silvery : (09 July 2017 - 04:15 AM) It has been 17 years, hello SHineenet :D
MinY Redish : (07 July 2017 - 06:04 PM) :ph34r:
OT5Love : (26 June 2017 - 10:03 PM) Indeed it is literally lit
gabby.apr : (26 June 2017 - 07:17 PM) HEEYYY have anyone checked Taemin's new mv? its LITT
Lasco92 : (26 June 2017 - 01:44 AM) Hello~ Sorry to hear about your problem...
XxLondonLeip... : (18 June 2017 - 06:37 PM) I JUST WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO SECTION
XxLondonLeip... : (18 June 2017 - 06:36 PM) I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ADDED TO THE DONORS AFTER 3YRS still love SHINee
OT5Love : (15 June 2017 - 10:59 AM) :ph34r:
xblackchristmas : (13 June 2017 - 09:49 PM) hahaa hello!!
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:55 AM) Hahaha same old sbox, same old feeling
Dilani : (08 June 2017 - 06:50 AM) I miss this place so much <3
Dilani : (08 June 2017 - 06:49 AM) hello :D
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:47 AM) hello (lo...lo....lo.... echo echo)
Abigail18 : (08 June 2017 - 06:46 AM) wow lol it's been years
Hana Choi : (24 May 2017 - 05:30 PM) #샤이니_9년동안_빛나줘서_고마워#9yearswithSHINeeHAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY SHINee and ma shawols~
maYuumi : (24 May 2017 - 12:33 PM) Happy 9th anniversary to our boys!!! Thank you for putting up with each other for 9yrs lol 사랑해요!!
Hana Choi : (24 May 2017 - 01:11 AM) yay tomorrow is da daaay~~~
xblackchristmas : (23 May 2017 - 12:23 PM) SHINEE ANNIVERSARY SOON!!
xblackchristmas : (23 May 2017 - 12:23 PM) me too. i think i've been on SFI for 8 years now
Lee TaeHee : (22 May 2017 - 08:45 PM) how everybody??? whaaa! i feel old na~~
Lee TaeHee : (22 May 2017 - 08:44 PM) hi... long time no chat in here~
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) I've heard about that big concert plan as well, although like you said nothing's been confirmed
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) long time no see
Dinoholic. : (22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM) hellooooo everyone
Harmony : (08 May 2017 - 11:14 PM) Also Onew's enlistment hasn't been confirmed either. If they delayed it as much as possible, he still has two years based off the ages of some kdrama actors who are heading off to military.
Harmony : (08 May 2017 - 11:12 PM) I've heard the rumors about SM planning a large concert before any member's enlistment but nothing's been confirmed.