• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pplr

pplr

• Retired
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

When the writer reached Pudong Airport in the morning, there were many Shawols there. Most of them were holding hand banners and were full of energy. When they knew that SHINee’s flight got delayed because of the weather and would only depart from Korea at 11 AM, they were still waiting patiently. Later they were told that SHINee would depart from Korea at 1.30 PM, and many Shawols left the airport since they needed to find a good spot for the White Music Festival. After that, more and more Shawols left the airport. When SHINee finally landed, the remaining Shawols became excited once again. SHINee wasn't coming out through the normal exit so the Shawols started to become very nervous, but in reality SHINee just went to the toilet.

After they came out, the situation was completely chaotic. When SHINee was walking, a fan ran up and hugged Minho’s waist. Minho was shocked but grinned to himself after that. Taemin was bowing and smiling to the fans when he came out.

There were three Mercedes Benz cars prepared to fetch SHINee from the airport. Jonghyun and Key were in the same car while Minho and Onew were in another car. Onew was in the same car with JongKey at first, but he came out of the car and went into Minho's car after a while. The way he walked while lowering his head down was like a kid who made a mistake. Onew is really a nice guy, he rolled down the car window to greet the fans. Minho was talking to the driver in the meanwhile.

Taemin was very clumsy, he misplaced his passport again. To find his lost passport, Taemin came out late with his manager hyung. The other four members had already left the airport at that time. A fan hugged Taemin when he was walking out. His expression wasn’t as bright then. He almost fell down after being pushed by the fans.

SHINee’s performance time was delayed from 4:10 PM to 8:45 PM due to the delayed flight. After long hours of waiting at Shanghai Expo Park, Shawols were finally able to meet SHINee. However, there were some problems with the electric wires before SHINee came out. The concert staff took around 10 minutes to fix it. SHINee came out after they were done and sang Lucifer, but returned backstage right after the song. The first half of Lucifer was sung without the stage lights (there were some problems with the lights). Although SHINee had to sing the first half of the song in light-less conditions, Shawols did the fanchants very well.

After a couple of minutes, SHINee went up to the stage again and sang Hello, Stranger, and Sherlock. During the intro part of Sherlock, Jjong touched Key’s head with both of his hands. During the talk part after Lucifer and Hello, Onew said, “It has been a long time since we last came to China, we miss you all very much, do you miss us?” After hearing that, Key laughed; he even bent down while laughing. Key greeted Shawols there in Mandarin, and asked them if they would feel sad (piteous) if the concert ended with SHINee only singing the two songs before this (Lucifer and Hello). Shawols replied, “Of course!” The other members greeted Shawols in Mandarin too, they were very cute.

SHINee's dialogue during the concert went like so:
SHINee: Hi everyone, we are SHINee!
Onew: Hi everyone, long time no see. We are very happy to be able to meet with our fans from China. I think it's fateful for us to be able to meet with everyone here. I hope you all will enjoy the night.
Taemin: It has been a long time since we last came to China. We are sorry that we are not able to meet the fans in China often, but I believe there will be more opportunities for us to do so in the future.
Jonghyun: Hi, I am Jonghyun. Firstly, I want to thank all the fans who attended today. I think we will have fun tonight, thank you.
Minho: Hi everyone, I am Minho; long time no see, Shanghai (in Mandarin). We are very happy to be able to meet with all of you after a long period.
Are you happy to be together with us tonight?
Shawols: Yes!
Minho: Thank you. (in Mandarin)
Key: Hi everyone, I am Key. We will sing Lucifer next. Will you feel sad (piteous) just listening to that song?
(The translator translated what Key was saying, and Key imitated her in asking whether they will feel piteous. Then Minho joined Key too... Shawols were laughing.)
Key: So we have prepared other songs too. Will you be happy together now?
Taemin: Together. (in Mandarin)
Key: We will sing the next song now.. I love you. (in Mandarin)

Maybe because of the stage problems and their delayed flight, SHINee put more effort into performing. After their performance ended, Onew, Taemin and Jjong went backstage. Key and Minho stayed on the stage to continue waving to the fans.

Source: 钥匙不都叫麻麻, yoyo, liyuxuan1989, 是一个破ID, vakeness
Translated by: pplr @ shineee.net

#2 pixieluvmino

pixieluvmino

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

These boys are so sweet, always give the best fan service :<3: .

#3 Mint-flavored_mushroom

Mint-flavored_mushroom

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

SHINee is so nice.
I hope the C-Shawols enjoyed the show despite the delayed performances and stage problems.

#4 Shining Aiyzee

Shining Aiyzee

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

That thought "Taemin was very clumsy, he misplaced his passport again.." made sigh!
Btw, SHINee has always been very professional despite of some technical probs during their perf..
And I saw their smiling faces while dancing and singing and on the "Hello" part they even did a chant.. ^^

Posted Image

#5 taessy

taessy

ACE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

i know C shawols excited to meet our boys but please don't over react or over doing something like that...
they are very tired since flight delayed but you ppl still want to hug them..please RESPECT!!!
Taemin even worse. He at first lost passport, found back but got hugged..what's all this??

H2IiFjZ.png

1rbDcis.png

#6 Fooz57

Fooz57

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2458 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

I think Shinee really care about Shawols. After long flight delay, being so tired, Taemin losing his passport, they still put on great performance. I wish fans at airport would just watch and take pictures. Do not run up to anyone and grab or hug. Shinee members are people who need space just like everyone else!

#7 minanie.

minanie.

Ultimate☆Flame ㅍ_ㅍ

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

I really don't like hearing about fans trespassing personal boundaries like this... first to hug Minho (who maybe kinda enjoyed the attention, knowing him, lol), but then after Taemin was already stressed and stuff about his passport then to have been hugged and nearly "knocked over" by the adulation -- I mean... that's too much. They are people too, and deserve to be respected. I know it's hard; I'd probably have an impulse to do the same thing as well, but still... yeah. I am surprised Choi-manager and co. allowed it. They usually don't let fans get that close to SHINee.
On a separate note, that is really sweet of Onew to roll down the window and greet the fans!!! Sweet dubu leader. ^_^ <3

lani_zpsa51c1216.gif

a9d7faea-12c7-404e-a1eb-5d80a55c89df_zps

Shiny_A_plus @ asianfanfics

#8 MintyBerry

MintyBerry

海枯石烂 ♡

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

The security really is lacking. I wish there were fancams to understand the situation better. I understand its exciting to be so close to SHINee but true fans would respect their privacy. Oh Taemin.. lol please take better care to look after their important items..

photo2_zpsef0c9179.jpg

SHINee_zps89a15307.jpg

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

MINYSA : (18 December 2014 - 02:51 AM) hai po
Aerlynne29 : (17 December 2014 - 11:59 PM) Annyeong Shawols. Going half day today from work so I'm going out early. Will miss the site. Hehe... :)
Aerlynne29 : (17 December 2014 - 09:15 PM) Annyeong Shawols! How are you today? ME? Busy downloading memorable SHINee vids. Hehe... Enjoy your day. :)
Ae Ra : (17 December 2014 - 08:34 AM) Lol mary XDD The abs are really important see XD Key with abs is the big news of SHINee XDD
adamsteo : (17 December 2014 - 07:21 AM) http://youtu.be/NvG-...RTyuX8AknUIs-pg
adamsteo : (17 December 2014 - 07:21 AM) hi guy, here's my cover THE NAME I LOVED enjoy and have a good timehttp://youtu.be/NvG-yDo4CzQ?list=UUu-nNB0XRTyuX8AknUIs-pg
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 06:14 AM) i just got back and i see another comment about the abs! hahahaha
StrawberrySh... : (17 December 2014 - 05:46 AM) i could go for a dose of abs rn :3
jenmonster : (17 December 2014 - 05:40 AM) what are these abs everyone is talking about?!
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 05:08 AM) 0.0
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 03:08 AM) hello! hello!
Chao : (17 December 2014 - 02:48 AM) *pops head in*
Ae Ra : (17 December 2014 - 01:46 AM) As much I know there's no pics up yet ^^
iHeartKeyOppa : (17 December 2014 - 12:59 AM) Who already saw the abs? (Pervwol!!!)
qnphoto : (16 December 2014 - 02:59 PM) hi everyone! hope you're all having a wonderful week :D
StrawberrySh... : (16 December 2014 - 02:33 PM) hellooo
jinkisss : (16 December 2014 - 01:39 PM) Hello guys :D
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 11:24 AM) (Back) Hii !!!
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 10:49 AM) hihihi.. goodnight SFI wahaha mission accomplished today
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 10:49 AM) testing
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 07:12 AM) anyway, i have to go for now, ill try to be back later
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 07:11 AM) sorry guys i edited my siggie and it took me a lot of time
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:35 AM) will go home soon hahahaha
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:34 AM) Okay! will sleep soon too~
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:34 AM) bye girls  !! 
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:33 AM) Want that pics but ... I need to go guys T___T Jappy send me the pics by twitter ne è.é !! 
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:32 AM) Yeah Jappy let's practice your French !! XD
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:32 AM) Still waiting to see abs ... XD *pervert*
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:30 AM) Omg it's been a while since I spoke French, took french for 4 years!
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:28 AM) Jappy is playing on my twitter XDDD *cute*
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:26 AM) Right same here Mary ! XD
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:25 AM) im not too active too, im more into following than posting kekeke
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:24 AM) Followed back Jappy ^^
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:23 AM) Please note that I'm not really active on twiter neeee =D XD
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) found you on insta Mary ! 
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) I followed both of you on twitter!
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) Debs show us the pics plsu T_T
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) we sound like hungry predators! hahahaha
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) twitter*
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) We want the abs com'on ! >_<
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) been swimming around twtr but i cant find it! hahahaha
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) Mine is Yuuri__chan on tweeter ^^ 
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) hahahaha
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) where are the abs?
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:19 AM) See u Melle ^^ 
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:19 AM) Bye Melle ^^
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) see you around Melle!
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) and Jinki's... *grins*
Melle :D : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) oh no... got to go... bye :)
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) i feel like a perv drooling for kibum's abs...