• Create promotional posters & banners for events
• Create covers and templates for message books
• Give input and work on IPB forum layouts
• Make designs for various merchandise
• Must be creative, skillful, and willing to think outside the box!
• Must be able to check for assignments on a regular basis
Post a range of artworks such as but not limited to: posters, banners, website designs, advertisements.
Include examples that display your skill in typesetting, image composition and poster making.
We're looking for at least 10 examples. We advise you not to post gifs, coloring, or any simple edits.
[b]Username :[/b] [b]First Name :[/b] [b]Birthday(mm/dd/yy) :[/b] [b]Country & Timezone :[/b] [b]Which design programs do you use? :[/b] [b]What makes you qualified for this position? :[/b] [b]Post examples of your work:[/b]
Your post will be crossed out
If I feel that you are highly qualified for the position, you will be PMed and hired temporarily as an intern.
You will then be monitored and the staff will oversee your performance as well as your attitude.
If you do well, you will be hired as a staff member. If you do not work at the level we expect from you, you will be demoted.
For questions or concerns about the application or internship process, feel free to PM me.
*You can apply for multiple staff positions but you can only be accepted for one.