mrs.key

shentaekey♥.

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7914 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

HallyuCon 2012

Posted Image

Calling all Canadian Shawols in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)!

SHINee Forums International will be making an appearance at HallyuCon 2012 held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

It's sure to be an event you don't want to miss out on!

WHAT IS HALLYUCON?

The Toronto Korean Music Group (TKMG) in collaboration with KOFICE presents: HallyuCon 2012! It is a convention dedicated to all the Canadian KPop fans, especially in the province of Ontario. Come along and join a fun filled day where you can meet new people, make lasting friendships and interact with other Hallyu fans.

Enjoy activities such as: live performances, fandom booths, enter raffles to win awesome prizes, and munch on delicious Korean snacks! Tickets to the event are only $5 and can be purchased at the door!

Schedule of Events:
2:00PM - Doors Open (Booths Are Open)
3:00PM - Main Show Part I
3:20PM - Raffles (Cosplay + TKMG Raffle)
3:30PM - Main Show Part II
3:50PM - Raffles (TKMG Raffle + Grand Prize)
4:00PM - Booth Stage Presentations (Games, Fan Talk, Updates)
5:00PM - Let The Dancing Begin!
All events times are approximate. Schedule, booths and activities are subject to change. The event runs from 2PM to 6PM.

Food: Korean Snacks such as Kimbab, Bulgogi, Jabchae, Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Assorted Korean Style Pancakes + more will be available for purchase.

HallyuCon 2012 will take place on December 9, 2012 at the Korean Canadian Cultural Association Centre (KCCA)! The venue address is 1133 Leslie St. North York, ON Canada. See the KCCA link for details and directions. Keep yourself updated on any further convention-related announcements by visiting HallyuCon 2012's Facebook event page.

SFI BOOTH @ HALLYUCON

We will be having our own booth and selling our own merchandise. Seeing as the event is set on Minho and Onew's birth month (and on the actual day of Minho's birthday), we have prepared something special for them so please come out and show your support!

Our day will consist of:

• A raffle with a gift basket of various items as a prize
  • Slideshows in dedication of OnHo's birthdays
  • Playing SHINee music videos
  • Selling merchandise including pins for 3$/each, stickers (1) (2) for 2$/each, socks for 5$/each, postcards for 2$/each, and shirts for 25$/each
  • SHINee/OnHo trivia games
  • Having a poster board for fans to sign and show their love for OnHo, SHINee, and SFI
  • etc!!!!!
Proceeds from any sales made and donations collected throughout the day will go towards the projects and events we have planned for the future.

Posted Image

Don't miss out on this unique chance to show your support for SHINee and bond with your fellow Shawols! If you plan to be gracing us with your presence on event day, take care to leave a post in this thread. Feel free to post any comments or questions you might have as well.

For those who are unable to be with us, be sure to follow the SFI Twitter (@sfinee) for updates and pictures from our booth! Also, if you are going to be live tweeting about the event, any mentions about SFI's booth should be tagged with: @sfinee and #SFIHallyuCon2012

-------------------------------------------

UPDATES:

Summary & Pictures from HallyuCon

http://flavors.me/jeyri
Posted Image
-------------=-----------------------seungri&key=myhubbies.

#2 anh. ✩

anh. ✩

♥ 창민호

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2831 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

woooooo~ can't wait for the event on Sunday! ^^
gotta get more kpop-related events in Toronto!

y'all better stop by the booth and say hi (:
Posted Image
--- ©jenny.

#3 Cyfyndyfy

Cyfyndyfy

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

I want those pins so bad. I missed my chance when I forgot to drop by the booth at KCON. T^T Is SFI going to sell them online in the future? Well, Canadian Shawols, have fun!

"I can't hide who I am. I can't say things I don't mean, say that I like things I hate or hate things I like. And more than anything, I can't lie to myself."

Posted Image

Credits to mejiaas

#4 whitney.

whitney.

ヽ(`Д)ノ

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

omgoodness.
advertising like crazy, with dem cards LOL.

oh we have a lot of left-over pins o__o. I think they'll be available online soon though, since we got left-overs~

ibhbD017buJw2u.png

tumblr l twitter

#5 ☆sunshine

☆sunshine

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1390 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

I'M SO UPSET WHY DID I NOT GO TO THE SFI BOOTH TT
omg... why... why... WHY.
I was running the MBLAQ booth with my friends and I just... never... made it over there TT
I wanted to like buy pins or things or AT LEAST SIGN THE F-ING BANNER wahhhh...
but anyway... I'll stop ranting now lol

#6 Cyfyndyfy

Cyfyndyfy

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

oh we have a lot of left-over pins o__o. I think they'll be available online soon though, since we got left-overs~

Yeeeees thank you so much!! I'm totally buying one of each~

"I can't hide who I am. I can't say things I don't mean, say that I like things I hate or hate things I like. And more than anything, I can't lie to myself."

Posted Image

Credits to mejiaas

#7 anh. ✩

anh. ✩

♥ 창민호

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2831 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

- SUMMARY OF HALLYUCON -

This was the first annual HallyuCon in Toronto (and the first KPop-related event I've ever been too). It was great to see KPop fans from all over the province of Ontario come together for this event. The day was filled with Korean food, live stage acts (singing and dancing), raffles, and of course... the fandom booths! I can say that tons of people made new KPop friends and spazzed their hearts out all afternoon. So many people filled the centre once the doors opened and it was packed until the end.

I worked at the SFI booth all day and we were busy nonstop! It was a delight to meet fellow Canadian Shawols. We had a big poster in celebration of OnHo's birthday where fans could sign and write birthday messages to OnHo. We also sold SFI merchandise. Our pins were definitely our "hot item" and we got so many compliments of our postcard designs and booth decorations. A big thank you goes out to our lovely SFI graphic designers for making our booth stand out! Wow... what an incredible, fun-filled fan event it was! It was a lot of fun and I look forward to next year's HallyuCon!

- PICTURES FROM HALLYUCON -

Posted Image

SFI Banner

Posted Image

Posted Image

SFI Merchandise

Posted ImagePosted Image

OnHo Birthday Poster that attendees got to write messages on was a hit!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Our lovely SFI booth staff!

Pictured are: ∞makki_mint ♥ (SFI member), whitney. (SFI mod), anh. (SFI mod)

Absent: mrs.key (SFI mod)

Posted Image
--- ©jenny.

#8 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1572 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

oh man!!! i want all those cute stuff!!! 'specially the pins!!!
had my heart set on them ever since you had them for the kcon...i think?

#9 mrs.key

mrs.key

shentaekey♥.

• Ultra Shawol
  • 7914 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

I'm glad the turn out of this event was a success! There were so many people: approximately 500-600. Thank you all for coming out and showing your support especially at the SFI booth! It means a lot and all proceeds go to the forums activities and projects for SHINee. As for those who missed a chance to grab some of our merch, there will be a period where we will be selling our merch online based in Canada so don't miss out!

Also, since we weren't allowed to sell or give out any official goods at the con: the winner for our raffle will be announced this Friday, December 14 on this thread. Don't miss it! The new prizes in this gift basket includes:
- 1000 Years, Zutto Soba ni Ite. . . (Normal Edition)(Japan Version) album
- SHINee poster
- Christmas chocolate
- etc.

The winner has to be a registered member of SFI. I will
email the winner to ask for their username as well as other
details for mailing and such. PM me for any further questions (:
Posted Image

#10 minanie.

minanie.

Ultimate☆Flame ㅍ_ㅍ

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1851 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

^^ this is so awesome~ I wish I could have been there. TT TT looked fun!~! such a pretty display with lots of stuffles!!! jealous about the onho banner, but that's okay. I CAN'T wait to see what's left over!! I NEED THAT MINHO BUTTON!!! :D It's so adorbs. I have a crazy need to buy SHINee stuff immediately~ please post soon!!!!

I'M SO UPSET WHY DID I NOT GO TO THE SFI BOOTH TT
omg... why... why... WHY.
I was running the MBLAQ booth with my friends and I just... never... made it over there TT
I wanted to like buy pins or things or AT LEAST SIGN THE F-ING BANNER wahhhh...
but anyway... I'll stop ranting now lol

^^ OHO - are you sunshine/amber on MBA???? :D I mean, it's the same screen name, so I'm assuming so!!! it's me~ anileekayne &--#60;3

lani_zpsa51c1216.gif

a9d7faea-12c7-404e-a1eb-5d80a55c89df_zps

Shiny_A_plus @ asianfanfics

#11 mrs.key

mrs.key

shentaekey♥.

• Ultra Shawol
  • 7914 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

I'm here to announce the winner of the raffle!
Ticket number~~~~~ *drumroll*

686810 - Phoebe To! I will email you now.
Please post in this thread once you get the email
so that I know you are a valid and registered
member of SFI. Thank you (:
Posted Image

#12 whitney.

whitney.

ヽ(`Д)ノ

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

YAY.
CONGRATS TO THE WINNER! ~ ♥
I kept trying to advertise the raffle ;~; . in the end nobody really signed uppp cause of me.
LOL i think i creeped them out too much..OTL

ibhbD017buJw2u.png

tumblr l twitter

#13 kimchlee

kimchlee

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:02 AM

wow~ the summary of HallyuCon is really WOW~!! the stuff is really pretty good and sooooo sky blue colour every where~~ <33 ^^;;

끝까지 샤이니

#14 Laura1005

Laura1005

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

i want that to T_T

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

anhvan44 : (27 August 2014 - 02:05 PM) Almost there! 30% VS 30%! Keep thumbing up, share on SNS and commenting on SHINee's fanpage! >w< http://starwars.tf.co.kr/home
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 10:01 AM) ugh the fan chants are SO loud i'm so happy. it just fills me with happiness idk why
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:59 AM) watching it rn *hides in a corner*
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:58 AM) a performance from the BMU dvd. They sang the jap ver of Hello
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:57 AM) which one?
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:56 AM) The fan chanting is so loud and you can tell how happy SHINee is. They really love the fans -ugly sobs-
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:55 AM) omg omg i'm about to post one of my favourite videos of their live performances
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:53 AM) haha no prob
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:52 AM) oh lol i forget again XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:51 AM) I saw it :D
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:47 AM) Ace is killerrrr. some anon sent me a message saying that they thought Jonghyun or Onew was more suited and I WENT OFF. I wrote this huge thing about how Taemin deserved it lol
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) that song is my life
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) and ace*
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) OH NOO i can't oh my gosh i can't not that one XD it'll kill me. that one and I'm with You
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) and aceace tops them all
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) more than really good, as good as lucifer era, which was his best in my pov
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:45 AM) if that is giving you feels, try listening 1000 years live
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:45 AM) but you know what Tae looks REALLY good in that era
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:44 AM) i'm destroying the bandwidth at my house watching every performance of it ever XD
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:44 AM) the song is killing mee it absolutely freaking love it
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:43 AM) Minho in that era?
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:42 AM) Katy i'm dyinggggggg. Dazzling girl <3 <3 <3
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:42 AM) omg
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:41 AM) hehehe ^^
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:40 AM) hahahahaha well its the least i can do after you sent me puppy Minho to place the pocky game
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:40 AM) owww, thank you! *hugs you real tight until you can barely breath* that's the nicest thing someone ever sent me
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:39 AM) let me send you a shirtless Ace era Taemin as a thank you :P
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:38 AM) oh please do send him my way i have two packages of pocky that we can practice with XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:37 AM) hahaha I wish I could send Minho to your place so yun can play the pocky game :> :>
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:35 AM) lol thanks its okay though he's kinda just being a little brother saying ew and stuff. LOL i even bought him a box of chocolate pocky and he was like ... i didn't want it. i said i didn't. i was like more for me then ^^ XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:32 AM) no offence, but if your brother said that, he's an a**hole
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:30 AM) haha thanks ^^ my brother didn't seem to keen on it. He saw it and was like .. eww its blond ... i was like uh no that's golden brown get used to it i'm having it for a long time XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:29 AM) yup ^^ it really looks good on you
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:28 AM) you liked my hair XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:26 AM) hahaha
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:26 AM) see i knew i wasn't going crazy xD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:25 AM) yup ^^
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:24 AM) taender-kisses?
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:22 AM) yup, I'm on tumblr too
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:21 AM) or am i thinking of a different Shawol who follows me?
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:21 AM) wait aren't you on tumblr?
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:20 AM) also awesome hang on ima go follow back
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:20 AM) lol rise from the depths maybe
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:20 AM) followed :D
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:19 AM) then we could revive your twitter :> :> mine got back to life after about two years of inactivity
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:18 AM) but i think my twitter name is on my profile. if not it's @bubblevtae
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:18 AM) I'm mostly on LINE and Tumblr :P
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:18 AM) I do have twitter i barely use it
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:13 AM) btw, do you have twitter?
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:12 AM) i just downloaded kakao so i could talk to mary when she's not on twitter and now I'll probably have to download line, too keke