2:00 PM Event

Q: What is Jonghyun's good points?
Onew: His veins are quite good, the blood can flow well
Taemin: His feet are big
Minho: Big head with big face
Key: he is a good guy who gave me presents
Source: whoischrisma
Translated by: yenn_yy

When they talked about Jonghyun's good points, Minho was like "erm~~ erm~~ this...." So Jjong said angrily "ya! you can't think of any?!"

What are Taemin's good points?
Minho: "He can be cheated easily.. look at Taemin's face, you will tend cheat him although you don't have that intention originally..."
SO key concluded, "it's because you are a bad guy"

MC: "What are some delicious food in hokkaido?"
Taemin: "Kobe beef! Kobe beef!"
Jonghyun: "It's Hokkaido!!! *laughs*"
Note: Kobe is far away from Hokkaido. LOL.
Source: lilylylylyly
Translated by: jas_ramblings

They were asked to talk about taemin's strengths ..
Comments like " gullible " , " great body line and thus fits every clothes well " ..
Onew : " like chopsticks ~^▽^ "
Source: Cbaby__Br
Translated by: bling_saur

When they talked about Jjong's good point..
Key: "erm, there isn't a specific point that I like... Ah! he bought me presents!"
Jonghyun: "you like the presents,not me right?"
Key: no, people who buy me presents are good people.."
Source: katen1015

Onew's good points = His airport fashion is always very simple/plain, he is like a father, he is good in playing games, there was once he wore his dad's clothes ...
Key: "I am not joking!"
Taemin: "I really like onew-hyung"
Source: kaoru31

What do the members think about jonghyun's good points? After thinking for a long time &--#62; thick neck.
Key: "I don't know what are jonghyun's good points after 2-3 years of our debut."

Update #1:

What did they do last Christmas?
Key: "last year.... (I) drank champagne~~" Onew was saying softly at the side, "not shampoo~"
*the pronunciation of 'champagne' and 'shampoo' are similar in japanese -.-
Source: katen1015

(SHINee members had to draw each other)
Taemin drew Minho with one eye swollen.
Somebody: "That is Minho when he is tired?"
Taemin: "I'm drawing (how) minho (looks like in the) morning."
Source: ___eri___

What are the local food they like?
Jjong: "Minho this kid, no matter in osaka or tokyo, he only likes eel rice!"
"How about in hokkaido?"
Jonghyun: "hokkaido ya?"
Minho: "Eel rice!"
Taemin: "I like Kobe beef!"

Minho: "Our Onew hyung, his airport fashion = old man style, there was once he borrowed his dad clothes to wear!" Jongkey laughed after listening to that...

121224 when they talked about Onew's good points... Onew said it first "I am very cute!"

31. 【FANACCOUNT】 (Fuller version - 2MIN!) Taemin's confession was "Please date me?" (s/n : It was his punishment to make a confession to the camera for losing a game) The entire venue momentarily died. Then all the members tried to persuade Minho to do a confession to the camera too. Minho thought for a very long time... the audience kept chanting "Minho, minho..." So Minho finally said "I like you.". Everyone died again.
29. 【FANACCOUNT】 Key's Impression of Onew : Old-fashioned airport style like a dad and is a very competent gamer! Onew "I really wore my dad's clothese before!" Key "He is really not kidding!"
28. 【FANACCOUNT】 "Evil Minho Report" : The person who drank the sour drink has to be punished. Minho knew it beforehand which cup cointains the sour drink and even led/tricked Taemin to pick it. Upon seeing Taemin drinking from the sour cup, he laughed out loudly - so Taemin had to do the love confession to the camera"
27. 【FANACCOUNT】 Key's punishment scenario was a Boyfriend that is late (for a date) - Key "(runs) sorry~i'm late!" Key added a heart-shaped action. (fan's comment : This is totally how a girlfriend would act like, not a boyfriend XD)
26. 【FANACCOUNT】 Taemin's sufferings for today : (1) Onew called him a chopstick (2) Minho caused him to drink sour things (3) Jonghyun said that Taemin looks like a fool when he laughs TT^TT
Source: 2350566065

32. 【FANACCOUNT】 Minho faced Key and placed his hands on Key's shoulders/ hook around his neck and said to him "Bbang Like you" (パン愛してる)
*S/N : Bbang is a popular lingo among SHINee members which means a stronger connotation/meaning of "Very"
25. 【FANACCOUNT】 Key mentioned that his favourite Japanese snack is Calbee Vegetable Fries (じゃがりこ) :
24. 【FANACCOUNT】 The popular lingo used among SHINee themselves is “빵(bbang)” - which means bread, but in this case it has a much stronger connotation/meaning than "very". So for example "Very delicious"--&--#62; "Bbang delicious!" hence other descriptions include "Bbang hot/warm", "Bbang handsome", "Bbang like"...
Source: Ring花椰菜

23. 【FANACCOUNT】 (Jongkey) Key's good point - Suddenly Jonghyun snuggled his way beside Key and said "His face looks good!" and Key immediately praised Jonghyun!
22. 【FANACCOUNT】 Onew's good point - Onew commented about himself first "I am very cute!" The rest of the 4 memebers side-eyed him : so are you having your own conversation? It was so funny!
21. 【FANACCOUNT】 (Fuller version) Taemin's good points - Minho immediately answered! "Taemin is easily fooled!" Jonghyun angrily replied "When asked about my good points, you took so long to even spill out a word; When it was Taemin's you answered so quickly!"
13. 【FANACCOUNT】 There was a segment today where the members have to draw one another - Taemin drew Minho : But since Minho had a slightly swollen eye on one side, Taemin "Minho-hyung is currently in a slightly tired condition/state. What I am drawing now is how Minho-hyung (look like) early in the morning!"
12. 【FANACCOUNT】 On Onew - Minho "Ah, our Onew hyung, his airport fashion is 'old grandpa' style, he even borrowed his father's clothes to wear!" Upon hearing this, Jongkey burst out laughing.
11. 【FANACCOUNT】 Q : What is your favourite local food - Jjong "Regardless in Osaka or Tokyo, Minho only likes Eel Rice!"
MC "What about Hokkaido?"
Jonghyun "Hokkaido?"
Minho "Eel rice!"
Taemin "I like Kobe Beef!" (s/n : Taemin is not answering to the question properly XD he talked about Kobe when he was supposed to comment on Hokkaido's food)
10. 【FANACCOUNT】 Taemin's good points - Minho "(Taemin is) easily fooled. Just take a look at Taemin's face..even when you have no initial intentions to lie to him, (by just seeing him) you really want to lie to/tease him" Key's conclusion "That is because you are a bad guy"
9. 【FANACCOUNT】 When it was Minho's turn to be commented on about his good points - Members noted that he appeared in dramas; he is tall; Jonghyun who was standing beside him mumbled "So envious~~~"
8. 【FANACCOUNT】 When it was Jjong's turn to be commented on, Minho "hmm~~ hmm~~ this~~" Jonghyun flared up "YAH! Can't you think of any (good points about me)?!!"
7. 【FANACCOUNT】 5 Members comment about Jonghyun's good points - Onew "He has good arteries/veins, blood is able to flow smoothly~" Taemin "He has big feet" Minho "Big head, big face" Key "A good guy who gives me presents"
Source: whoischrsma

34. 【FANACCOUNT】 (revised) Key mentioned that his favourite Japanese snack is Calbee Mentaiko flavour : http://ww1.sinaimg.c...e04zqcw3iuj.jpg
33. 【FANACCOUNT】 There was a face-painting/drawing segment where all the members wore some christmas decorations. Key's face was surrounded by a coil of decorations (did not state what item it was) and he looks like a small tiger. This fan even drew a picture of him :
20. 【FANACCOUNT】 Minho's good points - Key "A good person! Yes! Next!" Jonghyun had an earnest expression when he said "I envy his height", upon hearing what Jonghyun said, Taemin giggled
6. 【FANACCOUNT】 When asked how did they spent their last Christmas, Key "Last year... (I) drank champagne~" then Onew commented softly "It is not shampoo~" (s/n : the pronounciation of champage and shampoo is very similar in Japanese)
5. 【FANACCOUNT】 Key draw lots/ picked out a piece of paper with mission written on it. He was supposed to complete the task but he did not want to do it. He even threw the plastic ball that contained the mission towards the audience
4. 【FANACCOUNT】 The MC asked "What did you eat at Hokkaido?" Taemin "Kobe beef" Key "He is such a KY, KY" (s/n : KY means someone who is unaware of his own surroundings and present situation, blurting out irrelevant or inappropriate comments)
3. 【FANACCOUNT】 (Regarding Key) Q : Please talk about what you like about the other members? Jonghyun walked towards Key and placed his arms around his (Key's) neck and said "What a nice colour"..... (s/n : outfit?skin? so vague XD)
2. 【FANACCOUNT】 Q : Please talk about what you like about the other members? (Regarding Jonghyun) Key "Erm...nothing much in particular...ah! (when) he buys me presents!" Jonghyun "That is not something you like about me, it's the present that you like" Key "Nono, those who buy me presents are good people"
1. 【FANACCOUNT】 Q : What do you like about Jonghyun? Key : (I) like it when he buys me presents
Source: (6.)yuriko0916mu; (5.) mjy_misw; (4.) nanakumaaaaaa; (3.-2.) _crazyswj718; (20.)071018x110627 | Jp-chi : k-aten

19. 【FANACCOUNT】 It was the Year of Snake (Zodiac) next year so the 5 of them drew snakes -
Taemin's snake look like this : http://ww2.sinaimg.c...e04whrtzetj.jpg
Jonghyun commented "Is it (the snake) not in a good mood?" Taemin "Yes, (it) is not in a good mood"
Source: _crazyswj718 | Jp-chi : natsuyuzora

18. 【FANACCOUNT】 Taemin's Punishment was to make a confession to the camera!! Members decided that Taemin (should act out how he is like) after he has been drunk. Only Onew fixed a date : 5am. Taemin stumbled towards the camera and said one sentence "PLEASE DATE ME!!"
Source: http://ww4.sinaimg.c...e04ue0qo9mj.jpg Jp-chi : _StarTaeMin

17. 【FANACCOUNT】 Key "2-3 years after our debut, I'm starting to be unsure of Jonghyun-hyung's good points (`ヮ´ )"
16. 【FANACCOUNT】 Onew's good points - (1) Airport fashion is very 'local' (s/n : meaning very old fashioned), like a dad. (2) He is extremely good at playing games. (3) Once he even wore his dad's clothes - Key "I am not kidding!" (4) Suddenly Taemin blurted out "I really like Onew Hyung!"
14. 【FANACCOUNT】 Everyone feels that Taemin's good points are - "(1) He is easily fooled/ easy to lie to", "(2) He has a good body-line, he suits everything he wears" Onew "He looks like a chopstick~^▽^"
16. 【FANACCOUNT】 Jjong's good points - Taemin "He has large footsteps", Minho "He has a thick neck, thicker than his neck" Key "A good person who gives me presents"
Source: Msmayu468| Jp-chi : kaoru31

15. 【FANACCOUNT】 Today's Russian Roulette is alcoholic champagne. One of the glass is especially sour. When they played 'Rock, Paper, Scissors', the last 2 remaining players were Taemin and Minho. Taemin actually picked the one that is sour, without carbonic acid - Everyone said to Taemin "Are you baka? (stupid)" Taemin very manly drank it in one shot!
Source: sistar_natsu| Jp-chi : kaoru31
Translated by: @thpapergangster

Compiled by niciang @ shineee.net

Update #2:

[121224 Fan Meeting at Chiba]

What do the members feel are Taemin's strengths?
Minho: "He's easy to fool, just look at his face. At first there was no plan to trick him but then the desire came.
Key: " That's because you are a baddie."
- @克里斯马崔小豪_我很喜欢你

[Makuhari Messe Fan Meeting Repost from Shawol-J]

The MC asked which is their favourite food from Hokkaido, and Taemin said Wagyu beef. (fr: sszucca)

Everybody feels that Taemin's strength is 'easy to fool', 'great body lines, he looks good in everything'. Lee Jinki said 'like chopsticks~^▽^’
(FR Cbaby_Br)

&--#60;Onew Hyung's Strengths&--#62;
His airport fashion has always been very down to earth(it's means a little old-fashioned/simple wear), like a father. He's very good with games. He dressed in his father's clothes once. Bummie said, "I'm not kidding!" Then Minnie suddenly said, "I like Onew hyung!"
(fr: Cbaby_Br)

When asked about Jonghyun oppa's strengths, Bummie said, "Umm......there is none really.....ah! He gave me a present before!" Jonghyun oppa went, "Then it's not me that is good, it's the present isn't it!" Bummie said, "No, no. The one who gives me a presents...is a good person!!" (fr: _crazyswj718)

[Makuhari Messe Fan Meeting 2pm Session]

The MC asked what they ate in Hokkaido. Taemin answered ‘wagyu beef’. Key said, “He’s really KY, KY.” (KY means to not be able to observe the current situation or environment, saying things that do not suit the current atmosphere) - @ K-aten

When asked what they like about Key, Jonghyun walked to his side and placed his hands on Key’s neck, saying, “He has a nice color”............................WHAT SITUATION IS THIS??!!!
- @克里斯马崔小豪_我很喜欢你

[121224 Fan Meeting at Chiba]

When asked what local food they liked:
Jonghyun: “This little brat, Minho, no matter if its Osaka or Tokyo, he likes to eat unagi donburi!”
MC: “How about Hokkaido?”
Jonghyun: “Hokkaido?”
Minho: “Unagi donburi!”
Taemin: “I like wagyu beef!”
(Minho is a crazy fan of unagi donburi!!!)
@克里斯马崔小豪_我很喜欢你

Q: What are Jonghyun’s strengths?
Onew: “His veins are good; the blood flows really well.”
Taemin: “His thighs.”
Minho: “He has a big face.”
Key: “He’s a good person that gives me presents.”
- @K-aten

Translated by: debrazy @ shineee.net

Update #3:

121224 (night) Things found in Key's bag: iPad, chopsticks, chewing gum, cologne, oil-blotting paper... (that chewing gum is given by Jjong)

121224 (night) Things found inside Taemin's bag: a lyrics notebook, vitamins, sunglasses, tissue, hand cream, lotion, bb cream, earphones and.......... a lot of rubbish -.-

121224 (night) when Taemin wanted to open Onew's wallter, Onew kept saying "andwe andwe!!" XDDD but he using a LV wallet Source: kaoru3

121224 (night) Key's favorite japanese lyric = “Freeze!"
Source: K-aten

121224 Q:What is your own charming point?
Jjong: "erm... my shoulder... it's a little pity that I can't show you all today..."
The other members told him to show everyone, just for a short while... it seems that he showed it and said "that's all for today~!"
Taemin: "For me, I think it's my dance"
So his hyungs sang the bgm for him and he started to dance, finally ended with a sherlock pose~
Onew: "my voice!"
So everyone asked him to sing the opera song, but failed

121224 (night) Q: what food they want from santa claus?
Onew: Tokyo's banana
Jjong: Apple, because it's red, so suit with christmas
Taemin: Steak~ because it's red!
Minho: spicy noodles, because it's red!

121224 (night) There was a session which they need to disclose/show what is inside their bags, there was a beef rice inside Jjong's bag, and there is a pair of chopstick inside Key's bag... So Taemin took the 2 items and wanted to eat the rice... Key quickly stopped him and said the rice was yesterday's rice -.-
Source: K-aten

121224 (night) It seems that Onew is using LV wallet

[fanacc/evening fanmeet]

Even though there was still sherlock that have not been performed, onew: "and that is shining SHINee!) (Note: that's what they always say at the end of the performance)

Jonghyun: "please wait!!!"
Source: 342490

[FANACC/afternoon fanmeet]

MC: "What are some delicious food in hokkaido?"
Taemin: "Kobe beef! Kobe beef!"
Jonghyun: "It's Hokkaido!!! *laughs*"
Note: Kobe is far away from Hokkaido. LOL.
Source: lilylylylyly

[FANACC/Afternoon fanmeet]
What do the members think about jonghyun's good points? After thinking for a long time -> thick neck.
Key: "I don't know what are jonghyun's good points after 2-3 years of our debut."

[fanacc/afternoon fanmeet]
taemin's punishment game is to face the camera and confess (his love).
The members created the scenario that taemin should be drunk while confessing, only onew said: "5 o' clock!" setting the time.
Taemin walked unsteadily towards the camera and said "go out with me...?"
It seems that Minho does not agree with taemin's confession and Minho said "Let's use scissors-paper-stone to decide on another person to make the confession". The fans then started to chant Minho's name and so, Minho also confessed to the camera and said: "Towards you, ちゅきでちゅ"
Note: ... LOL onew...
Not sure what ちゅきで means. ちゅ is "chu" which is the kissing sound.

[fanacc/evening fanmeet]
for the russian roulette, SHINee had to drink tomato juice. One of them is tabasco sauce. Taemin got the drink with the tabasco sauce.
Source: taemmie_n

[fanacc/evening fanmeet]
What is your charm point?
Minho: "I know jonghyun's! It's (his) pelvis!!"
Source: nacci5ofus

Compiled by letterstojuliette @ shineee.net

#2 Key☜♥☞

Key☜♥☞

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

Onew like a father.

Father my child, yeah?

Ugh I wish

-------
Trolling Jjong. Always fun~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#3 taessy

taessy

Key

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

i sense OnTae!!! Onew condition again!!! what chopstick now Jinki ahhh~~
so conclusion they don't know Jonghyun strength or good point?? pity dino LOL

8zzhX.jpg

2vjpher.jpg

#4 cynyee

cynyee

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Taemin is so blur and cute always! ahh 2min moment ♥

#5 teguh addrian

teguh addrian

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

2Min moment &--#62;.&--#60;

#6 ChakaDoll

ChakaDoll

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1206 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

hahaha! can't wait to hear more fanaccounts... they always like teasing jjong and taem... cute. :D

#7 yuya0718

yuya0718

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

Very funny,,agree with onew airport fashions very simple and looks good..yaahhh minho-ah,why you cheated taemin often key umma will be very angry but taemin face really innocent

#8 Ayane

Ayane

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

His airport fashion is always very simple/plain, he is like a father, he is good in playing games, there was once he wore his dad's clothes ...

that is too cute. Onew really loves his parents :wub:
I also like his airport fashion, it is simple but fits him very well ~

Taemin: "I really like onew-hyung"

We know you are just too shy to show it always B)

Onew : "like chopsticks ~^▽^ "

very good description about Taemin lol
I'm gonna use it from now on

Key: "last year.... (I) drank champagne~~" Onew was saying softly at the side, "not shampoo~"

lol Onew makes his jokes no matter what language :xD

Jonghyun: "you like the presents, not me right?"
Key: "no, people who buy me presents are good people..."

can't disagree with him haha xD

And of course we also have some Tom and Jerry interactions.... :wub:

Maybe it's just me but I think that SHINee are much more happy in Japan than in Korea T_T
I wonder why

Onew said it first "I am very cute!"

YES YOU ARE AND I HATE YOU BECAUSE OF THAT not really...

#9 Shawol4Lyf

Shawol4Lyf

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

Such dorks :P
Ah...I see 2min and Jongkey moments hahaha Minho really likes to trick Taemin huh :P

I agree though Taemin is really gullible :P And has a great body line *_*
Onew's chopstick comment LOL??? What does that even suppose to mean... (thin???)

As long as you give Key presents, then you're a good guy HAHA
Poor Jjong...nobody can really think of a good point of him :P their just teasing him, I guess
We all know Jjong is a great guy! :D

Thanks for sharing! ^^

#10 lalalaJN

lalalaJN

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

OMO!~
HAHAHA at them teasing jjong about his good points!!
And taemin about his pure and innocence! HEHE!
Actually the chopstick part is exactly how I feel too~ LOL
Forever loving onew and his word gag!!
Even maknae can't resist from showing his love <33 HEHE

#11 Fooz57

Fooz57

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2245 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

How cute this was! Thank you for posting this. I like when Tae said he really likes Onew hyung. So cute!

#12 Mint-flavored_mushroom

Mint-flavored_mushroom

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

Taemin is funny.
Last time, my opinion on him was 'a grown up man' when he talked about love and regret.
Now, he's back again as a cute maknae with his random answers XDDD

#13 Meronew

Meronew

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

Lol Onew " chopsticks " :lol:

Whatever he does, its Onew sangtae heheh :D

Thanks for sharing all fanaccounts :<3:

#14 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

Oneeeewww you are SHO CUTE you have no idea, you know only from fanaccounts....

OnTae<3 Tae is all love when the other members scoff Onbaby <3

Jjong has very big feet XD XD XD Tae you trollolololol love you so much <3

#15 onewbias

onewbias

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

Thank you so much for the fanacc, it's so hilarious XD
They seemed have so much fun in japan.
About onew's fashion, I do really like his simple fashion, his sangtae is never ending, he wears his father clothes for airport's fashion.
Poor jjong,but it's ok,jongkey time's here kekekeke.
2min or ontae moment?taemin with his confession 'I really like onew hyung' have just made my day hahaha.yeaahh,ontae shipper here :D

“There are no boundaries or limits when it comes to love.” -Onew
"If I can’t have you, Will I die or go insane right now? I don’t know what will happen. There is no medicine but you" -Symptom

Yes, i've got onewache

@silviarufaida

http://babosilvi.tumblr.com

#16 Taeminnie_Taemint

Taeminnie_Taemint

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

Hwaaaaaaaaah, so many moment, LOL LOL LOL
Shawol-J is really lucky TT^TT *envy them
And SHINee looks so shining in Japan, dunno why, just feel so....

2min, JongKey, and my fave is OnTae OnTae OnTae, kekeke^^

Why anybody find it difficult to say Jjongie's good point? For me, Jjongie's good point is being Kim Jonghyun,^^
-"When asked about my good points, you took so long to even spill out a word; When it was Taemin's you answered so quickly!"- did you really don't know the answer Jjongie?

Minho said Tae is easy to fool and then Key-umma said that becoz he's bad guy,LOL.
Yah! Froggy, stop trick Taembb, he's too innocent with his puppy eyes n cute face, don't you fell guilty to trick him?
And, good job, Umma, Minho is bad guy for like to tricking Taeminnie, kekeke^^
But, TBH, I agree with Minho, Tae's face is gullible, and YESSS!!! He has great body-line and looks good at everything, LOL
And 'chopstick', I don't understand your sangtae, leader, that's why I love you so much, >.<

Tae's always like that, blurted and so random! That's why I love him,
Ah, Taeminnie's confession really makes my day, XDDD
My fave is "I like Onew-hyung"- I knew, Taeminnie.... I love both of you, so random n so 'sangtae', love OnTae, LOL
And YESS!!! I will date you, LOL

#17 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1556 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

hahahahahaha Jjongs good points!!!!!! these boys are hilarious!!!! Onew you complete weirdo!! Tae's is weird as well!!! Minho hahaha you naughty guy, sounds like he's teasing Jjong!! and Key likes his pressies hehehehe!!!

yeah, Taemin is actually like chopsticks!!!

aaww Onew's good points!!! hahaha he actually wore his dad's clothes!!!! how cu~te!!!

hehehe i wanna see these drawings!!! i love it when they draw each other!!! haha Tae seems to love drawing them when they wake up in the morning like he did before with Key and the beard spots!! and hahaha he gave Minho a swollen eye!!! oh gosh!!!

seems like Onews knows his good point of being cute!!! indeed you are Dubu!! indeed you are!!!

"Jonghyun said that Taemin looks like a fool when he laughs" bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Jjong you naughty guy!!!

"Minho immediately answered! "Taemin is easily fooled!" Jonghyun angrily replied "When asked about my good points, you took so long to even spill out a word; When it was Taemin's you answered so quickly!" haha Jjong that's still not exactly a great point about Taemin though!!! only for Minho's own evil intentions!! haha!

hahahaha Taemin's snake!!!!! does it have eyebrows on it??

"What is your charm point?
Minho: "I know jonghyun's! It's (his) pelvis!!" <<<<<<< *giggles at this for a lo~ng time*

#18 mooming_n

mooming_n

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Ahh! They're cute. I wish I could be there! and see them with my own eyes

#19 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Global Mod
  • 2304 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Hahaha I love this interview. There is not one serious answer in the entire interview.
After five years, they have nothing good left to say about each other. lmao.
I think they were asked the same question about Jjong a few years back, and it was more like
Members: Jonghyun's good point is that we sing well.
Jonghyun: Stahp guys. *blush blush*
and now it's
Members: You have good blood flow. Buy me things.
Jonghyun: SAY SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT ME
Onew: I'm so cute, you guise. (Just because it's true doesn't mean you can say it yourself.)

Taemin is still gullible, though. hahaha. (and apparently still likes to blurt out his love for Onew...)

Lmao Onew wears his dad's clothes? I wonder if that's where his "My kids think money comes out of my ..." shirt came from.

"Different is not wrong." -Kim Jonghyun

MdA5tiW.gifXCoAmtQ.png?1?2318

You make my life colorful~

Key banner by my lovely yeobo, Cecilia (Anya.)

#20 minanie.

minanie.

Ultimate☆Flame ㅍ_ㅍ

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1850 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

What the what.... I NEED to see this 2min moment on fancam immediately! *_____* They seem to follow that pattern: a 2min moment usually follows a JongKey moment that happened during the event before it. But I'm not complaining ;)

Haha, Onew's answers were funny. I'd never know about Jong's "good blood flow" otherwise. -_- Taemin - Jong's best attribute is his big feet? LOLZ okay... moving on. ;) I like how Minho turned Jong's rolling paper answer about him having a small head and small face completely around on him. And then taking so long to answer.... hahaha OTL Tom & Jerry idols. <3 And of course, Key's answer was so Key'ish. :D LMAO @ Jonghyun: "you like the presents,not me right?" / Key: no, people who buy me presents are good people.." I also really love how Key is forever teasing Appa Jingles for being an old man. It's really cute, and endearing. <3 I love Onew's style so much -- and how massively contrasting it is to his "umma's." {ONKEY FTW} LOL @ Taemin's random "I like Onew." XD

What are Taemin's good points?
Minho: "He can be cheated easily.. look at Taemin's face, you will tend cheat him although you don't have that intention originally..."
SO key concluded, "it's because you are a bad guy"

OMG FLAMINGHO, you are so funny. :D Teasing the maknae like that. I like it~~~ :3 I love how Taemin drew him with one swollen eye for his "morning look." I also like to imagine why Taemin knows what Minho looks like in the morning. *//dies*

31. 【FANACCOUNT】 (Fuller version - 2MIN!) Taemin's confession was "Please date me?" (s/n : It was his punishment to make a confession to the camera for losing a game) The entire venue momentarily died. Then all the members tried to persuade Minho to do a confession to the camera too. Minho thought for a very long time... the audience kept chanting "Minho, minho..." So Minho finally said "I like you.". Everyone died again.
28. 【FANACCOUNT】 "Evil Minho Report" : The person who drank the sour drink has to be punished. Minho knew it beforehand which cup cointains the sour drink and even led/tricked Taemin to pick it. Upon seeing Taemin drinking from the sour cup, he laughed out loudly - so Taemin had to do the love confession to the camera"

I CAN'T!!!! All my feelz~~~~~~ Onew "chu'ing" at them only made my feels skyrocket that much more. <3

27. 【FANACCOUNT】 Key's punishment scenario was a Boyfriend that is late (for a date) - Key "(runs) sorry~i'm late!" Key added a heart-shaped action. (fan's comment : This is totally how a girlfriend would act like, not a boyfriend XD)

I don't know which is funnier--that he said this, or the commentator's extra description that this is how the girl would act, not the guy. How fitting. :3
I love that Jonghyun "snuggled his way beside Key" and that Key "immediately praised" him for it. *more feelz!!!* Though, it's weird he said his neck had a nice color. XD
LOL @ Onew complimenting himself; daww, bb I like when you're like that!! :D Only you could make things like that sangtae'ish.

9. 【FANACCOUNT】 When it was Minho's turn to be commented on about his good points - Members noted that he appeared in dramas; he is tall; Jonghyun who was standing beside him mumbled "So envious~~~"
20. 【FANACCOUNT】 Minho's good points - Key "A good person! Yes! Next!" Jonghyun had an earnest expression when he said "I envy his height", upon hearing what Jonghyun said, Taemin giggled.

Poor Jjong bb. TT TT It's so funny though.... :D I like how Key was all "NEXT!"

Side-note: I want to make unagi donburi very badly now. :3

What is your charm point?
Minho: "I know jonghyun's! It's (his) pelvis!!"

pfft~ HoHo, I think a lot of girls (and boys) in this world would agree with you.

lani_zpsa51c1216.gif

a9d7faea-12c7-404e-a1eb-5d80a55c89df_zps

Shiny_A_plus @ asianfanfics

#21 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • 2593 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Oh Taem bb likes Onew.. We know Taem.. You always express that. Hehe.. OnTae!! :)
And the rest of their conversation is just so funny.
I saw the fancam for Onew's bag. So cute. ^_^

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Fan Fiction: I Won't Let Go; Gangsta Boy 1-Shot: Wish; Through The Glass Window

Banner Credit: ihottaru & iduckelf@SFI Blinkie Credit: My Convocation gift from my lovely dongsaeng eris127@SFI

#22 purelyimagination

purelyimagination

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

Haha all of them like to make fun of Onew being the oldest one :) Taemin is so gullible sometimes I can understand why his hyungs like to trick him :D

#23 ChoiMaine

ChoiMaine

Jonghyun

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Poor Taemin, getting tricked all the time. Bwahahahaha 2Min and Jongkey moments all over the place~ heehee, thanks for uploading this! Appreciated:)
'I'm thankful to you for taking care of me when I was hesitant and young...'
20swq5yjpg.gifjmec.jpg

Credits to @Ihottaru and the respective owner

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:44 AM) ow, thanks :D
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:44 AM) what a nice plan... I'll look for some goodies too in exchange of those! kekeke
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:42 AM) keke, maybe I'll send some more pics there
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:41 AM) kays, happy reading ;)
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:41 AM) im still on twitturrr :D
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:41 AM) see u anytime!
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:40 AM) I'll still be online but quite busy (o.o)
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:40 AM) I'll be reading your 2nd recommendation on my phone...
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:39 AM) see you tommorow then?
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:39 AM) logging off from the pc, I just realized it's already 3am :D
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:38 AM) wait...
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:38 AM) hahaha right!
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) lol, even our devices can't contain feels
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:36 AM) my connection's spazzing from the spam! lol
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:36 AM) I can say "you punk!" *onew style* but I'll still love the spam :D
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:27 AM) sent :D
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) kekeke you'll love until the next spam lol :lol:
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:21 AM) I LOOOVE YOU!!! :D
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:21 AM) pm! pm! :D
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:15 AM) I can search my history and pm you if you want
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:15 AM) with the OnDrew stuff *sigh* I only got to save the gifs... I guess I was too chatty here :(
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:14 AM) yep TT^TT
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:13 AM) the ones in the spam?
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) @katy I couldn't see the previous links u sent earlier.. im gonna need to search for it again :(
danapanda : (22 July 2014 - 10:10 AM) hiya!
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:10 AM) @mary: oww, awesome
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:10 AM) hi Dana, call me Mary ;)
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:09 AM) @katy the jabbas were ABDC season1 champs, I was lucky to see them live twice :D
danapanda : (22 July 2014 - 10:09 AM) i check it but its like. LOL when was the last time i was on the shout box T^T
danapanda : (22 July 2014 - 10:09 AM) hello katy lol. i haven't been on sfi for a while..
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:08 AM) call me katy ;)
danapanda : (22 July 2014 - 10:07 AM) hello katy jennifer and marybells :D
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:07 AM) hello dana ^^
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:07 AM) a-yo! :D
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 10:07 AM) i don't really know about the jabbawockeez, but wikipedia says his dance crew is hip hop, so I'm thinking the choreo might be like the one for run it
danapanda : (22 July 2014 - 10:04 AM) hello yallsss :D
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 10:03 AM) he's from ABDC season 2, so I guess they're sorta like the Jabbawockeez
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) oh, niiiice ^^]
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) our bdays are exactly the same :D
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 09:58 AM) and yeah, he's an "angel"
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 09:57 AM) twin? why?
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 09:52 AM) ooohh... angelic headband! :D
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 09:51 AM) I had to research Brian Puspos.. he was my twin!
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 09:43 AM) really?
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 09:43 AM) http://taeminope.co....ost/92473629378 the headband suits him *cough*
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 09:43 AM) oh the comeback! it flooded IG last weekend!
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) yep, 1st stanza then they moved to the bridge part
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 09:38 AM) I think we're in for a comeback http://jungkookie-ta...ors-but-this-is
katy jennifer : (22 July 2014 - 09:35 AM) yeah, I dug out the lyrics and they skipped a part
marybells : (22 July 2014 - 09:28 AM) vocals?