11 replies to this topic

#1 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

"SHINee is having their rehearsal now. Minho was walking on the wall using wires, I can feel that it's very painful 〒_〒"
"Jonghyun and Minho walked on each side of the wall, they recorded it for a few times just now 囧 Jonghyun told the fans that he is fine ><"
Source: acrokangin
Translated by: pplr @ shineee.net

1. SHINee seated in the artists' seats during the 2nd half of the show. The staffs took a very long time to arrange the seats, so key wasn't happy with that. Jjong worried that the fans' screams would affect the other artists' stage, so he asked the fans to lower down their voices. The fan who wrote this fan acc shouted loudly and grabbed jjong's attention, Jjong did buingbuing to her~
2. Jonghyun and Onew were excited watching the performance, they stood up and moved their body. after that, onew wanted to stand up and move his body again, but jjong stopped him. There was a fan who shouted 'jonghyun oppa is very handsome!' and jjong said he knew it. -.-
3. The staffs took a long time to arrange the seats, so jjong stomped his foot cutely to express his dissatisfaction.
Source: tsconditional

121229 About the seats arrangement - They had to move from their seats when a group came in, so Key wasn't happy with that, it seems that key said something and Jjong held his wrist
Jjong waved at the fans and did rock paper scissors -.-
Source: human-lock

When Jinwoon smashed his guitar, Onew lowered down his head and covered his face using his hands... when they (Jinwoon) were done with their performance, Onew stood up and imitated the way Jinwoon smashed the guitar.
Source: 状态组御用围脖
Translated by: jonghyunx

shinee members supposed to be sitting together at first. but when more idols started to gather, the workers didnt know what to do so they didnt give instructions for the idols about their seats and so jjong was waving and got angry in the end. and taemin was standing at the staircase to the stage alone among t-ara. the staffs didnt find a place for him to sit.
Source: taemyuna
Translated by: nappeunamjar, 金幼犬的小尾巴

When arranging the seats for the artistes, it took quite a long time so key was alittle unhappy and Jonghyun stopped him from walking and everyone in the crowd saw it and screamed but Jonghyun was worried that the screams might affect the artistes that is performing, he told them to quieter down and keep a low profile.
Source: qyblingtastic

Tao bowed to jonghyun during ending and jonghyun patted his shoulder
Posted Image
Source: Hana-Kim

Update #1:

I kept staring at Jonghyun for the whole night, no matter which artists were performing.. After that, he pointed at someone in my area to ask that person to focus on what was happening on the stage. At first, he pointed at himself and shook his hand, then pointed at the stage. I pointed at myself and he smiled... I wonder if he was interacting with me

Jonghyun and Onew were excited yesterday night; they sang along no matter which song was performed, sang along by opening their mouths widely. Key was watching the TV quietly, but Onew and Jonghyun kept on disturbing him. After that, Taemin came and sat beside Key, they were whispering to each other.

There was a time when only Onew, Key, and Jonghyun were sitting on top. Jongkey put their hands on the table widely, Onew was squeezed in between Jongkey and had nowhere to put his hand. Jongkey kept on chatting with the Infinite members who were sitting in front of them. Key laughed after they started to chat for a while.

When CN Blue was singing "...only you~" on the stage, Onew sang that to Key too, but Key ignored him. After that, Onew sang the "lalalala~" part of the song to him too, but Key continued ignoring him~ ^^

Source: human-lock

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#2 mikachamin

mikachamin

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

Taemin was standing at the staircase alone without the others members? Poor Tae Baby. the staffs should make a sitting plan for the idols too, bot only for the audiences.

#3 lalalaJN

lalalaJN

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

Ohh seems like the artistes area wasn't well organised :/
I can totally imagine how key's expression would be like HAHAHA

#4 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2590 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

OMG is that OnKey moment when Onew sang to Key? Lol
But goodness.. Why do SBS always have issue with making the artists comfortable?
Since last year SBS has been neglecting in providing a better and warmer environment foe the artists.
This year there were seating arrangement issues.
I mean, you invited all these artists to perform for you but you are neglecting their needs..
What bollocks is that?! Tsk...
I just hope that the artists have a good tines despite that. Hmm..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Fan Fiction: I Won't Let Go; Gangsta Boy 1-Shot: Wish; Through The Glass Window

Banner Credit: ihottaru & iduckelf@SFI Blinkie Credit: My Convocation gift from my lovely dongsaeng eris127@SFI

#5 eliz_tae88

eliz_tae88

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

what's with the sitting arrangements problem!? the staffs should organize it before hand! now our key oppa, jonghyun oppa and especially taemin is suffering about that. and what? taemin is standing in the staircase alone? are they crazy? AISHHH!! >.<
just imagining key oppa's expression :) AHAHA

#6 matsujitteru

matsujitteru

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

There was a fan who shouted 'jonghyun oppa is very handsome!' and jjong said he knew it. -.-

LOL JONGHYUN ANDIONEUFEUFBSF <33
we all know it. -.-

Posted Image
onew. jonghyun. key. minho. taemin. shinee. ☆ banners by me.
Posted Image

#7 ShiningTaemin:3

ShiningTaemin:3

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

baby Taemin had no seats.. aigoo... staffs should be prepared more! He's left alone on the stairs.. -.- oh well.. and Key.. i think he had a bad mood today,, but still Jjong keep him from not.. and also Onew.. hihihi

Posted Image

. . . . . . . . ShiningTaemin:3 @Twitter @Tumblr

#8 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1514 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

watching some fancams of the boys moving around from seat to seat i was getting slightly annoyed too!! and hahaha i loved it when Jjong had a cute little tantrum!! such a cutie!! aaww poor baby Tae didn't get a seat!!
hahaha Jonghyun knows he's good looking!!
"Onew lowered down his head and covered his face using his hands" hehe i think he was laughing at Jinwoon cos it probably looked funny to him? ....why don't i remember seeing a guitar smashing part?
twitter: @SHINeeUKShawol

#9 Ayane

Ayane

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

I didn't liked SBS's show this year...their lineup was a mess too...
Overall, their organisation was a mess.

LOL Key is not an easy boy Onew :xD You have to try harder haha I'm sure they are already dating
...our poor maknae >.<

#10 jomintine

jomintine

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

the one who gave the last fanaccount is so lucky. Jonghyun "maybe" interacted to him/her. XD

1000年、ずっとそばにいて

Posted Image

#11 _wisteria

_wisteria

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

I hate SBS. SHINee has been receiving a lot of hate from Queens bec. of the seating incident and esp. Jjong's temper tantrum :(
They didn;t plan the seating arrangements well. My boys!

#12 dubu_manknae

dubu_manknae

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

The staff didnt get a place for TaeMin? Thts just plaaiinn sad:( tht wasnt polite hhh im dissapointed
its good jjong got angry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Team SFI is now hiring! Apply to be a Translator, SHINee Subber, Encoder, Uploader, Media Team, or Moderator.

StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:34 PM) byeeee
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:26 PM) nite everyone! and have fun!!! :D
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:24 PM) byeeee
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:24 PM) alright I really need to shower. Love you guyssss
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:23 PM) lol
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:23 PM) and I know, he is soooo freakin tall!
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:22 PM) *sings* it's mister steal yo giiiirrrlll
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:22 PM) haha don't worry Alee I set him free
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) u caaaaaaaaaaan`t!!! lol. ZELO IS NAEKKOYA! so back off! LOL
StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) omg i know hahhahhaha
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) that kid is getting sooo tall, I saw the pics of them in New York. omg
StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:20 PM) wait noooo dont take zelo ;---;
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:20 PM) muwahahaha
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:19 PM) Yeah had to put some clothes in the wash and I'm about to shower and stuff. but I came back to steal zelo from you :D
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:18 PM) hah guess what he's mine now. nekkeoyaaa
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:18 PM) lol. but aren`t u gettin ready 4 a party?!
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) Oh yeah? well now I'm googling it AND NOBODY CAN STOP MEEEE
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) lol, don`t wanna tell u! Is smt only Zelo and me know! *evil laugh*
StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) hullur
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) Also Alee I ammmmm lost. lol, are those lyrics from a new BAP video or something?
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) lol hey Chan
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:13 PM) lol
StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:12 PM) sighs
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:11 PM) Zelo is NAEKKOYA! :D .
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:07 PM) And nothing much getting ready for a party
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) oh snap Zelo? why so what's he up to?
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 11:57 AM) neh, so bad! nobody can stop me! LOL. I`m fine, full of ZELO feels! and u?! ~
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 11:56 AM) hyper as ever I see haha
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 11:56 AM) lol what's up Alee
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 11:51 AM) hey ~ lol and now I imagine Jay say hi instead of me! hi lady! LOL
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 11:34 AM) hey ladies
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 08:55 AM) Who Knows?! eojjeom urin... keke
amatif zbad : (18 April 2014 - 08:41 AM) Hello Hello! :D
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 08:25 AM) neh, miss them! hi~
SHINeeOKTMJ : (18 April 2014 - 07:46 AM) How are you guys? Do you miss our 5 shining boys? because I miss them so much togeteher
SHINeeOKTMJ : (18 April 2014 - 07:41 AM) Good evening Shawols :D
ReeKeybum : (18 April 2014 - 07:02 AM) Onew <3
Luckeyt2453 : (18 April 2014 - 07:01 AM) Hellooo :3
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 06:01 AM) ^^
Star_Byul : (18 April 2014 - 05:55 AM) I see~ Mine's Jonghyun ^^
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:55 AM) You?
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:53 AM) Minho ^^
Star_Byul : (18 April 2014 - 05:50 AM) Aww~ Thanks! Who's your bias?
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:49 AM) I like your name too ♡
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:48 AM) Gomawoyo kkk
Star_Byul : (18 April 2014 - 05:47 AM) Cute name :D
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:43 AM) You can call me Han, or Hana or Hann :P
Star_Byul : (18 April 2014 - 05:42 AM) Nice to meet you too! What should I call you?
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:41 AM) @Menggy hii :)
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:41 AM) Then I'm one year older then ^^ Hello Serene, nice to meet you ~