joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

f(SHINee) OPENING STAGE for tomorrow's MBC Gayo Daejejun
Minho-Amber, Taemin-Krystal, Key-Sulli, jonghyun-Luna and Onew-Victoria
Taemin & Krystal shippers must be really happy watching this special stage I'm telling you
And Amber sang!! with Minho!!
Minho sang Llamaste song with Champs Elysses like 'oh~~~ llama-seu-te' lol
i saw minho and amber's brofist lol. these two were so dork dancing after Rocketeer ended even the cameras were all at TaeStal & KeySul
Source: KBNye

Amber-Minho w/ Rocketeer, Key-Sulli & Taemin-Krystal w/ My First Kiss, Luna-Jonghyun & Onew-Vic w/ Moves Like Jagger.
Source: llama_fan
Translated by: SuneyABO

Update #1:

when minho sang llameste song, kibum told him to be quiet ㅋㅋ
jinki made strange voice jokingly, then minho lowered his voice "lee~jin~ki" like that ㅋㅋㅋ ah then, when they finished 2nd recording, jonghyun asked if they were asked to do it once again? at the ending they greeted fans by saying happy new year, onew said hope fans will spend their christmas pleasently next year...ㅋㅋㅋ
taeminnie dances with krystal as if they were pretending to kiss ㅜ
Source: 노르웨이 @ shinee dc gallery
Translated by: raaaf @ shineee.net

They made a medley of 3 songs: Rocketeer by Far East Movement, My first kiss by Katy Perry and Move like jagger by Maroon 5.
They recorded 3 times. They were stages on the side of the public where they started on.
They were seperate first in Duo, Key & Sulli on the right stage, Taemin and Krystal on the left one, Minho & Amber on the center in the middle of the public.
Amber & Minho began to sing first with Rocketeer, they were very cool (Minho and Key were with sunglasses) , then Key, Sulli, Taemin and Krystal went on with My first kiss.
They all joined the boards of the main stage and then Jonghyun appeared, singing Move like Jagger with Luna then Onew with Victoria.
All the members joined on the main stage to finish the song all together and finally posed in a cute way!
When SHINee came on stage at first they were very happy, Jonghyun couldn't stop to wave with a big smile. Key almost tripped in the stairs but didn't get hurt. Amber and Minho seemed very accomplice, saying jokes and all. He even said "SHINee f(x) FIGHTING!"
At the second shot Taemin was playing at waving to the fans to make them screamed and Key and Sulli were laughing at him.
At the end of the second shot, they thought they finished so they were saying goodbye, and finally they had to do it again so Onew (or Jonghyun) said "We're going to do it again!" And all Shawol screamed^^
During the breaks Jonghyun was singing alone in the backstage , singing his part (he even asked Shawol to sing with him when he was going to perform)
At the very end then all went on stage and bowed at the fans, they said "WE ARE SUPER JUNIOR" with Super Junior sign hand, it was funny~
Before leaving stage they thanked Shawol asking them to come to cheer them up at MBC Gayo Daejun tomorrow.
Source: SHINee France

Victoria came out the last with Onew. She wore black sexy dress (tight & short one showing her thigh) she didn't sing much lol
Seemed like krys had some problems with her jacket. amber helped her fix it while they were walking to their positions tgt w/ minho&taem
Source: KBNye

Update #2:

After the recording finished, Onew shouted "SHINee World I love you!!" like really really loud!!! ugh, MY LEADER T____T
i shouldn't forget to add this. onew said "shinee world i love you" using banmal omg lol ;____; ldjskfjsjfk
Shared by: raaaf @ shineee.net

121230 MBC Gayo Prerecording (Minho and Amber's Rocketeer Stage!): During the recording and stage preparation, Minho sang the llama song "llama is amber~amber is a lama~" I saw him singing that in front of my eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ then after the preparation was all set, Amber and Minho stood back to back. Suddenly Minho leaned on Amber's back and sprawled to the ground ㅋㅋㅋㅋ these two
They did that over and over again, damn cute Choi Minhoㅠㅠㅜ
Source: 무파마 @ shinee dc gallery
Translated by: raaaf @ shineee.net

Minho and Amber were standing together, Minho was fooling around while singing and Key became serious suddenly and went to Minho saying "shut up! don't food around!" of course Key was just joking too
Source: 9142, bobohero
Translated by: sojonghyun

Key & Sulli were at the stage on the right, Taemin & Krystal were at the left, Minho & Amber were in the middle. Minho and Key were wearing shades. First it was Minho and Amber who sang Rocketeer; followed by Taemin, Key, Sulli and Krystal who sang My First Kiss; lastly it was Jonghyun, together with Onew, Victoria and Luna who sang Move Like Jagger. At the ending SHINee and f(x) gathered together and showed a cute pose.
SHINee were very happy on stage today! Jonghyun kept waving while smiling; Key tripped a little on the stairs but he didn't injure himself; Minho and Amber were happily chatting away. Minho said "SHINee f(x) fighting"; Taemin kept waving to the fans and made them scream while Key and Sulli were laughing at him. Lastly Onew(or Jonghyun) said "we want to do it again", SHW who were there screamed again.
While they were taking a break, Jonghyun was singing his parts alone backstage. Before Jonghyun proceeded with the rehearsal, he still asked if SHW wanted to sing together with him.
Source: 4ne21

"Key tripped on the stairs, but luckily he didn't get hurt"
Shared by: markey @ shineee.net

fans were shouting stuff like "Krystal you're so pretty" "Krystal you're a goddess", then some fan went "Taemin you're a male deity / god!" (*goddess/god/deity as in like, goodlooking) so Taemin was like "this kinda thing should be said even LOUDER" lol.
after a recording ended, Jonghyun didnt get up from the ending pose (he was joking around) then Victoria tapped him and told him to get up
when they were recording the 2nd time, Jonghyun asked to singalong to the last chorus but the pitch was really high so Key was like "how is it possible to singalong to that" so Jonghyun was like "why, is that difficult? then singalong in a lower key"
Translated by: faithstar @ shineee.net

Today while singing Move like Jagger, there is one part of Jonghyun's solo which goes like "whooooou~". Jonghyun started using "key" as humour to disturb Key and said "Key's tone is too high". Then he went "crazy" and laughed hard. After that he continued to sing his own part.
Source: DC

Compiled by joAnnwashere @ shineee.net

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#2 RukKey

RukKey

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

Cant wanit to watch the performance

#3 Konnie

Konnie

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

Looking forward to ontoria! Even thou I prefer lunew. Hahahahah!

Well, if you’re talking about perfection, I’ll show you the image of my backside. — Onew.

#4 mikachamin

mikachamin

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Looking forward to ontoria! Even thou I prefer lunew. Hahahahah!

I also prefer Lunew than Ontoria.. :D . But I am glad that SHINee often get paired with f(x).
f(SHINee) fighting.

#5 lalalaJN

lalalaJN

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

Woohoo collaboration!!!!!!
Looking forward to another night of amazing performances by them!!!!!!

#6 mulyashinee

mulyashinee

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

So curious. . .i'm sorry for all,
i'm read this now,
so i'm editing it . .

#7 intanku

intanku

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

a different collaboration...wooo...can't wait!!why Onew not with Luna??? :o maybe there's too many of Lunew..it's ok ^_^ ..can't wait with their performance!!!it's going 2 be awesome!!! :<3: :peace:..oh i wish i can watch the recording :( they hv so much fun together!!

^▽^

#8 flickerflames

flickerflames

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Yaaay. This collab stage looks promising. <3 Can't wait for tomorrow's gayo. :)

#9 zed_x

zed_x

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

I love collabs! They let us see sth different from shinee that we would not otherwise. I'm anticipating minho singing!!

#10 Mint-flavored_mushroom

Mint-flavored_mushroom

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

Omaygad.
TaeStal <3333
Why First Kiss though? They should have chosen a different song. Oh well whatever, I'm looking forward for this collaboration.

#11 Syaaa

Syaaa

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

taeminnie dances with krystal as if they were pretending to kiss ㅜ

Aigoo! Hahaha, Taemin become more manlier now xD
Aha! Its must be so awesome! Omg, I can't wait for it. Wohoo!

KfDSqXA.gif IIEereH.gif

#12 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2594 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

jinki made strange voice jokingly, then minho lowered his voice "lee~jin~ki" like that ㅋㅋㅋ

Lol... This is how they played with each other.. Kekekeke..
I love it how they joke with each other so cutely.. :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Fan Fiction: I Won't Let Go; Gangsta Boy 1-Shot: Wish; Through The Glass Window

Banner Credit: ihottaru & iduckelf@SFI Blinkie Credit: My Convocation gift from my lovely dongsaeng eris127@SFI

#13 ShiningTaemin:3

ShiningTaemin:3

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

SO excited for tomorrow's MBC Gayo Daejun! Opening! NOT BAD!

Let's be friends ^^;;  

"My dream is to do things until ‘I have no regrets’"

— Lee Taemin

#14 diane.yeppeo

diane.yeppeo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

oh! i'm so excited for this! shinee will perform greatly! especially onew ^w^

I LOVE ONEW <3

twitter.facebook

#15 cocomay

cocomay

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

TAESTAL. OMG OMG OMG.
can't wait for this special stage ;)
f(SHINee) Hwaiting ;)
my two bias grps. keke

#16 Taeminnie_Taemint

Taeminnie_Taemint

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

WOW, finally!!! f(SHINee), miss this collab, it used to be so many collab f(x) with SHINee before

TBH, I'm Taelli shipper, but TaeStal is not bad....
OnToria, the leader couple, LOL, Why Vic? Usually, Onew is paired with Luna? O.O

TaeStal with My First Kiss
"taeminnie dances with krystal as if they were pretending to kiss ㅜ"
OMG!!!!! >.<
I gonna die tomorrow!!!
Can't wait for the perf!!!

#17 intanku

intanku

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

i think i need 2 prepare my CPR team seat beside me tomorrow :lol:
afraid that i've going to have heart attack or i can't breath properly when i see their performance :lol:
oh god hope the streaming will be ok :D

^▽^

#18 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

this is the opening performance?? well then i gotta make sure i watch from the very beginning when i put on the live stream!!!
hehehe Minho singing the llama song!!! i wanna see him sing it!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!! Minho singing Rocketeer!!! when he performed that in London i thought it was beautiful!!! woo can't wait!!!

#19 QREYING

QREYING

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

I was screeching when I first hear about their collaboration in Twitter... SHINee and f(x), fighting!!!!! Really can't wait for MBC Gayo Daejejun :<3:

#20 Ayane

Ayane

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

SHINee are again the opening performance? I heard it is unusual for seniors to do somethings like this...but well I still like the idea of f(SHINee).
But I wanted Lunew :glare: ...but I guess Vic is also nice.

#21 Charitysweethart

Charitysweethart

Mrs.Choi 4ever

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Isn't My First Kiss by 3OH!3 and Kesha? The fan said it was by Katy Perry. I can't wait to see this. My two biases Amber and Minho, Omg so cute! Key looks super smexy, with his outfit for My First Kiss. I can't believe JongYu sung Moves Like Jagger, I can't wait to hear them sing it.

Charity<3 <3 MVPFlamingLocketBlingingMint "Too cute to watch, too wild to touch" -Key
1iy911.jpg2nmxxw.jpg

#22 minanie.

minanie.

Ultimate☆Flame ㅍ_ㅍ

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

OMOMOMOMOMOMO~ I am soooo excited to watch this!!! Amber + Minho doing Rocketeer?~ YAY!!!! :D Can't wait. I love how goofy and playful Minho is lately. Love the OnHo and the MinKey moments here. Man, I wish I could see something like this live!!! You are so lucky. TT TT I'm surprised they're just doing songs they've already done before, but none of f(x)'s songs. lol

lani_zpsa51c1216.gif

a9d7faea-12c7-404e-a1eb-5d80a55c89df_zps

Shiny_A_plus @ asianfanfics

#23 _wisteria

_wisteria

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

It was awesome that the fans didnt spill the TaeStal kiss! :o
Surely there must have been a few Taemints there who were drowning in sorrow... XD
The collab was awesome, it totally gave me what I was expecting (and more) when I heard that they were collaborating again!

and SHINee opened the program again. SBS Gayo then MBC Gayo! is that a good thing or a bad thing?

#24 dubu_manknae

dubu_manknae

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Ahh im sooooooooo excited for the performance:D gonna watch it nowwwww:D

#25 yuya0718

yuya0718

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Colaboration perform very interesting but i'm very upset..why taemin why you must kissed krystal?

Yeah,,honestly i don't like krystal..but taeminnie seems very happy.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

amatif zbad : (24 November 2014 - 05:07 AM) Hello laarnie! :D
laarnie : (24 November 2014 - 05:03 AM) uhmm hi :)
amatif zbad : (24 November 2014 - 04:40 AM) Anyone here???
amatif zbad : (24 November 2014 - 04:35 AM) I wonder why sbox is so quite lately... :( @_@
HappyErza : (24 November 2014 - 02:42 AM) Anyone on?
HappyErza : (24 November 2014 - 01:40 AM) Watching Hello Baby, Taemin feeding Minho it what i live for
StrawberrySh... : (23 November 2014 - 07:52 AM) kyayk~
StrawberrySh... : (23 November 2014 - 07:52 AM) people are here?
iHeartKeyOppa : (23 November 2014 - 07:30 AM) Hi~ :key:
Key`sLocket : (23 November 2014 - 06:33 AM) hi!~
hafarauri : (23 November 2014 - 05:57 AM) Hi~ n_n
pamiiee00 : (23 November 2014 - 04:32 AM) any SHINee update guys?? miss them a lot nowadays -.-
pamiiee00 : (23 November 2014 - 04:24 AM) hi !
amatif zbad : (23 November 2014 - 03:42 AM) :ninja:
jakstar : (23 November 2014 - 03:07 AM) @_@
windriyasantika : (23 November 2014 - 03:01 AM) Hello everybody ^_^
jakstar : (23 November 2014 - 01:12 AM) yoohoo????
Carol_23 : (22 November 2014 - 07:48 PM) hello. :)
jinkisss : (22 November 2014 - 02:51 PM) Hello there:)
ionikaKPOP : (22 November 2014 - 01:09 AM) Key`sLocket ... sal.. i'm from Romania too
SHINeeOT5_Onew : (22 November 2014 - 12:19 AM) Hello Guys :)
caaariiinaaa : (21 November 2014 - 07:24 PM) hello hellooo
Lasco92 : (21 November 2014 - 03:06 PM) lululala
chixieme : (21 November 2014 - 02:51 PM) im a furry
kellydubu : (21 November 2014 - 07:48 AM) hello...
Key`sLocket : (21 November 2014 - 04:31 AM) hello!~~
shiningshinee35 : (21 November 2014 - 04:24 AM) hello everybody
Key`sLocket : (21 November 2014 - 04:07 AM) hi! we can chat in here too! ~~
annisa27 : (21 November 2014 - 03:50 AM) hi do you have id line? add my id line:bynisa99 plz,i need a lot of friend shawol^^ :rolleyes:
shiningshinee35 : (21 November 2014 - 03:50 AM) i miss it here!!!
Shineecatgurl : (20 November 2014 - 08:42 PM) Anyoung hello
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:44 AM) see ya soon!!!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:44 AM) ok bye!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:42 AM) I gtg now! we`ll talk later, ok? bye :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:41 AM) LOL!!! :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:41 AM) omg!! LMFAO!! can`t stop! I scared my mom! I suddenly appeared next to her and she screamed like she saw a ghost! LOL
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:37 AM) found it! :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:37 AM) thanks! keke u can upload pics from your computer or from links!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:35 AM) wait.. how can i add pics to my canvas??? :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:35 AM) followed ya too :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:34 AM) cool!!! followed u already! ~~
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:34 AM) wow!!! daebak!!! <3
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:33 AM) yup, we have 4 seasons in here! winter will start in 3 weeks or 1 month from now on! CAN`T WAIT!!!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:31 AM) this is me... http://weheartit.com/hc321 but still working on it
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:30 AM) really!!! you have winter season!!! daebak!!! in our place, there's no winter :(
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:29 AM) of course, we heart it is fun! ~~ and I can`t wait to show u how winter looks in here! keke
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:26 AM) i think i'm gonna star my own we heart it :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:23 AM) kekeke! if i can travel,(and have some money...) i'll definitely come and visit there! :D
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:23 AM) haha, it was hard to learn english! but now I`m good at it! I just read many books and listen to music so here I am now! My english is not perfect but I`m confident about it! ~~
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:22 AM) of course, let me know when u`re coming! after we take a walk at my place to show u everything, we will hit the city! ;) yup, having money is hard! but we`re young and maybe someday we will have more! ~~