• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 zed_x

zed_x

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

It's not me, but it's by the Singaporean girl who appeared on the show, called Madelyn. I follow her blog and I was super surprised when I saw her on World Date with Shinee.

But I joined this competition organized by LG, to go to Korea to film a variety show with KBS and JongKey. And by some weird fate, mostly thanks to LG, I got picked to join, and a few weeks later, viola! I was in Korea. Before my flight, yeobo came to send me off with a cake she baked herself. I was really touched. YQ also gave me a package and told me only to open it in the plane. It was the most meaningful gift I ever received from anyone. Then, my dream country. To be honest, I’ve never felt this way while visiting a country before. I took in the sights, the smell, the culture like fish to water. When I landed, I actually teared, and like a crazy person, I whispered to myself, “왔다!” And I seriously wanted to kiss the ground like some war hero that hasn’t been home for 3 years. (maybe I’m really crazy, but that’s not supposed to be in the picture.) And in Korea, I met wonderful people, the crew, SuJee unnie, Michelle unnie, Yuna unnie, Eomma, Producer Kim, Mr Kim, the camera oppas, our coordi unnies, the pension couple, the cafe oppa. And most importantly, my girls, HAM, Adiba Unnie, Nongnuu Unnie, Karin Unnie, Minh and Jessy. I’m so so so grateful to them.

28th, thanks for celebrating my birthday everyone. I’m really grateful. Even though we had only met for one day, I really had a good time with you all. 29th, I met NS Yoon G unnie, and she’s a really really nice person, she even wrote a handwritten card for all of us! 30th. The most important day. The day I won’t ever forget for the rest of my life. You appeared in front of me, like a dream. This time, it was a surreal, really really really good dream that I don’t want to wake up from. Birthday cake, roses. It was the first time I received roses from someone other than my dad, and a bouquet too! Normally, I would have just bawled my eyes out. But because it was filming and I was in a filming mode, I was just really shocked, and my mind blanked out. Even though it wasn’t my birthday anymore, I’m still grateful. Grateful to the crew for preparing the surprise, grateful to JongKey for bringing in the cake and the roses, and singing the birthday song. I’ll NEVER forget that. EVER. And being the doofus I am, I blanked out, forgot my age, and got really shy in front of JongKey. Because it’s JongKey. Thinking back, it’s really funny. The cameras stopped rolling, Key sat down, and the first thing he said: “I have the same hat.” and talked about the hat he has. After a short conversation, we resumed filming, and next, games! I was so shy I couldn’t stand beside Key. What an idiot I am. When my ideal, dream guy appeared in front of me, I was so shy I couldn’t meet his eyes, behaved like a dork, and couldn’t even bring myself to stand beside him. I think he thinks I like JongHyun more, because I was more comfortable with JongHyun than with him, and the following day, 31st, Halloween!, I was in JongHyun’s team. Thanks to sandwich making, and the producer and writers, I was put to sit between them, hence got over my shyness a little. (NOTE: MAD IS NOT A SHY PERSON. JUST. IN FRONT OF MY IDEAL GUY, I GET REALLY SHY.)

Halloween was nothing like Halloween this year. Besides talking about Halloween in the morning with the guys, we didn’t do anything Halloween-ish at all. Games, Hanbok, Bus, in which he sat behind me and I tried hard not to HUH WHISPUH IS DUH LUSHIPUH slap him with the fake bun I had on, and then dinner. We had a nice conversation (maybe only to me), and I got to see a glimpse of the real him. I’m grateful. So grateful. So many things happened that night, not only that night but within the span of two days, and I’m grateful to Kibum and JongHyun. Both of you are two most shining, dazzling, beyond awesome, people I’ve ever met. And that’s an understatement. Thank you for showing me warmth, thank you for… many things that I will keep in my heart. Well, that night, we parted ways, and I partied till 4AM.

November went by in a daze, I saw the boys again in SM Town, and December… December was magical on a different level. Not as epic as the 2 days in October, but still pretty epic. Out of the thousands of fans, You saw me. Thank you Mr Kim JongHyun. And what made me more touched was that you immediately turned and called Key over. And I thought you would’ve forgotten me immediately after World Date. I didn’t expect you to remember. And I thought Kibum with the bad memory wouldn’t remember too. But you did. And you even called out to me. I’m beyond touched by your deep sincerity. Besides thank you, I can only say thank you.

Credits: http://abducted-by-aliens.blogspot.sg/

#2 Pei.SHAWOL

Pei.SHAWOL

SHINee World

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3511 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

Aww Madelyn Unnie is so lucky, get to meet JongKey in face. :)
I'm jealous though haha xD I love how she expressed her mood when she stepped into Korea. I don't mind kissing the floor like a hero that returned homeland after going for war for years. Xd I would probably get a jar to contain Korea air! AHAHA crazy much!
I watched this show, and Mad unnie is really pretty and cute keke
She really DID blanked out when JongKey appreared with cake and roses. Shocking much. If I were her, I would have cry out loud even though filming was going on. >o< She must be delighted/ecstatic to have JongKey to celebrate her 20th? birthday!
There was a fanacct? that JongKey remembered Mad unnie during SWC II SG. She was holding up a world date banner or something. I thought it was like fake or something but after reading this post. It's real. :D JongKey really indeed have superb memory~^^
But Mad unnie didn't mention about JongKey moments :C I heard JongKey was being touchy touchy during filming process kekeke

I hope there will be more world date with SHINee and hope they accept underage shawols like me! OTL

"우리가 간다 울트라 샤이니 변신!"
3a9Blmj.pngdHbCE2j_zpsdb8b772b.png
Banner made by © c_taemin  and Melody

Twitter

#3 MirnaEleanor

MirnaEleanor

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

Omg jonghyun has good eyes! I'm so happy for her, she could meet Jongkey and show her love to them omg *sobs* it's so epic that Jonghyun actually noticed her in the big crowd of fans ooooh god this is too epic. Key just had to begin the conversation with fashion hahaha!! This fanaccount is truly awesome, thanks for posting this, Zed

dfjhsd.jpg    sdfbanersfi.jpg

I'm existing in the SHINee World

edited by me

#4 soju4breakfast

soju4breakfast

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

Madelyn is so lucky! It's so cool how Jonghyun still recognized her after KBS World Date. I just love how Key's first words are related to fashion!! This fanaccount is more touching and nice than ever. Thank you for uploading this!

Posted Image

#5 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2594 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

Wuah!!! Awesome!!! I mean I heard about Jonghyun spotted one of the contestants from World Date but I didn't know which one.
From this FA we can see how SHINee really care for their fans. And to be recognized in the concert. Kyaaa.. I was there myself and I saw Jonghyun called out to Key and pointed to someone. Great!
SHINee really really is the best!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Fan Fiction: I Won't Let Go; Gangsta Boy 1-Shot: Wish; Through The Glass Window

Banner Credit: ihottaru & iduckelf@SFI Blinkie Credit: My Convocation gift from my lovely dongsaeng eris127@SFI

#6 _wisteria

_wisteria

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

Wow I'm crying for her. They singled her out in a concert? omigosh. I would love to be her in that moment :')

#7 lovin_sHinee

lovin_sHinee

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

Love this fanaccount!! I'm so happy for her, the boys really care about their fans, I love it when she said Jonghyun recognized her and called Key:) so heartwarming. I really wamted to know more about their interactions with JongKey, Hope she writes a more detailed account on that;)

#8 certifiedkeylover

certifiedkeylover

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

wow! SHINee really remembers their fans! :) madelyn is really lucky to meet them! not only madelyn but also the other ladies who went to korea and had the world date with shinee! <3

#9 YeonYeon

YeonYeon

사랑하는유♡

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Wow, this is really great! How wonderful it must have felt to be recognized by Jonghyun and then Key, amidst a crown of fans right in the middle of a concert... :')
Shinee really are the best for remembering their fans like that. It's so sweet~ :wub:

노래하는 이유는 사랑하는 you, 나의 두부 온유!-------내가 원하는 리어리티는 너인 걸~

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Blinkie credit : Captivated @SFI. Bset credit : halysia @SFI. Jong banner credit : Minderful @SFI. :D

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Key`sLocket : (18 December 2014 - 07:54 AM) hello~
MinY Redish : (18 December 2014 - 04:14 AM) :ninja:
MINYSA : (18 December 2014 - 02:51 AM) hai po
Aerlynne29 : (17 December 2014 - 11:59 PM) Annyeong Shawols. Going half day today from work so I'm going out early. Will miss the site. Hehe... :)
Aerlynne29 : (17 December 2014 - 09:15 PM) Annyeong Shawols! How are you today? ME? Busy downloading memorable SHINee vids. Hehe... Enjoy your day. :)
Ae Ra : (17 December 2014 - 08:34 AM) Lol mary XDD The abs are really important see XD Key with abs is the big news of SHINee XDD
adamsteo : (17 December 2014 - 07:21 AM) http://youtu.be/NvG-...RTyuX8AknUIs-pg
adamsteo : (17 December 2014 - 07:21 AM) hi guy, here's my cover THE NAME I LOVED enjoy and have a good timehttp://youtu.be/NvG-yDo4CzQ?list=UUu-nNB0XRTyuX8AknUIs-pg
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 06:14 AM) i just got back and i see another comment about the abs! hahahaha
StrawberrySh... : (17 December 2014 - 05:46 AM) i could go for a dose of abs rn :3
jenmonster : (17 December 2014 - 05:40 AM) what are these abs everyone is talking about?!
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 05:08 AM) 0.0
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 03:08 AM) hello! hello!
Chao : (17 December 2014 - 02:48 AM) *pops head in*
Ae Ra : (17 December 2014 - 01:46 AM) As much I know there's no pics up yet ^^
iHeartKeyOppa : (17 December 2014 - 12:59 AM) Who already saw the abs? (Pervwol!!!)
qnphoto : (16 December 2014 - 02:59 PM) hi everyone! hope you're all having a wonderful week :D
StrawberrySh... : (16 December 2014 - 02:33 PM) hellooo
jinkisss : (16 December 2014 - 01:39 PM) Hello guys :D
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 11:24 AM) (Back) Hii !!!
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 10:49 AM) hihihi.. goodnight SFI wahaha mission accomplished today
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 10:49 AM) testing
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 07:12 AM) anyway, i have to go for now, ill try to be back later
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 07:11 AM) sorry guys i edited my siggie and it took me a lot of time
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:35 AM) will go home soon hahahaha
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:34 AM) Okay! will sleep soon too~
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:34 AM) bye girls  !! 
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:33 AM) Want that pics but ... I need to go guys T___T Jappy send me the pics by twitter ne è.é !! 
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:32 AM) Yeah Jappy let's practice your French !! XD
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:32 AM) Still waiting to see abs ... XD *pervert*
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:30 AM) Omg it's been a while since I spoke French, took french for 4 years!
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:28 AM) Jappy is playing on my twitter XDDD *cute*
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:26 AM) Right same here Mary ! XD
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:25 AM) im not too active too, im more into following than posting kekeke
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:24 AM) Followed back Jappy ^^
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:23 AM) Please note that I'm not really active on twiter neeee =D XD
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) found you on insta Mary ! 
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) I followed both of you on twitter!
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) Debs show us the pics plsu T_T
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) we sound like hungry predators! hahahaha
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) twitter*
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) We want the abs com'on ! >_<
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) been swimming around twtr but i cant find it! hahahaha
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) Mine is Yuuri__chan on tweeter ^^ 
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) hahahaha
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) where are the abs?
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:19 AM) See u Melle ^^ 
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:19 AM) Bye Melle ^^
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) see you around Melle!
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) and Jinki's... *grins*