#1 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

Posted Image

SHINee is scheduled to attend the 27th Golden Disk Awards.

They are in the running for the following awards:
Disk Bonsang - Sherlock
Popularity Award
MSN Southeast Asia Award
Samsung Galaxy Award
Malaysia's Most Favourite Award

The awards ceremony will be held at Sepang International Circuit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
SHINee will perform Lucifer, Stranger, and Sherlock with an intro.

Event Information
Schedule
Entrance open for queuing: 2:30 p.m.
Samsung GALAXY zone entrance opens: 4:30 p.m.
Red Carpet (for Samsung GALAXY zone ticket holders only): 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Rockpit and Hallyu zone entrance opens: 6:00 p.m.
Event : 7:30 - 10:30 p.m.

Parking
There will be sufficient signage at the venue to direct you to the parking area.

Shuttle Buses
There will be buses on standby to take between 2,000 - 3,000 people to and from the event, availability of seats are first come, first served.

The FREE shuttle buses depart from:
Kelana Jaya LRT Station
1Utama Shopping Centre
Suria KLCC

To SIC:
12-5pm: Every hour, there will be a pick up from 1 Utama (New wing, beside the park), Kelana Jaya LRT Station & KLCC.

From SIC:
All buses will standby at 10.30pm onwards.

Click to enlarge map.
Posted Image

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many types of tickets are there?
A: We have 3 different ticketing zones, starting from RM 199 for the Hallyu Zone, RM 688 for Rockpit Zone & RM 999 for Samsung Galaxy Zone.

Q: Where can I purchase the tickets?
A: You can purchase the tickets online at http://www.ticketpro...17-samsung.html, call Ticketpro at +603-7880 7999, or head to your nearest Ticketpro outlet to purchase your tickets. For more information on where your nearest outlet is, please visit http://www.ticketpro...lets/index.html. You can also head to DiGi outlets in SoHo KL, Sunway Pyramid and Gardens to get your tickets at a 20% discount (if you are a Samsung/DiGi user).

Q: Are all zones free standing?
A: Yes they are

Q: Are Hallyu zone tickets for 1 or 2 day entry?
A: We only sell 2-day entry tickets, so the Hallyu zone tickets grants you entry both days.

Q: Why are the confirmed GDA artistes’ attendances still subject to change?
A: Nominees/attendees are based on total combined sales volumes of the albums and songs. The confirmation is as correct as per time of update. Do refer to the performance list, which will be updated soon for the latest update.
Q: Official accommodation for GDA artistes.
A: For security reasons, this information cannot be disclosed to public.

Q: Fan meetings/meet & greet with GDA artistes.
A: No, there will not be any meet & greet opportunities available with GDA artistes.

Q: Can fans prepare food for the GDA artistes?
A: No, for safety issues, fans are not allowed to prepare food for the GDA artistes

Q: Will there be a press conference for the GDA artistes?
A: Yes but it’s strictly for press and media with approved applications only.

Q: Can the fans give presents to their idols?
A: We will try our best to make this happen =)

Q: Public transportation: any shuttle buses?
A: We will be updating this soon.

Q: Rehearsal/Soundcheck/Backstage passes giveaway.
A: Sorry, we will not have access to any but there are plenty of opportunities still to win free tickets from Hype Malaysia (http://www.facebook.com/HypeMalaysia) & DiGi (http://www.facebook.com/DiGiYouths)! =D

Q: Where is the GDA red carpet event? Must we purchase tickets to be able to see this?
A: The red carpet is, of course, inside the venue. You’d need a GDA ticket to get in.

Q: Will everyone be able to attend the red carpet event
A: Only Samsung GALAXY Zone ticket holders will have access to the red carpet area.

Q: What is the line up like for GDA? Which artistes will be performing?
A: All attendees will be performing a few songs on stage - and not just their nominated song! ;) Do stay tuned for the performance list!

Q: How many more GDA tickets are there?
A: Tickets are running out really fast so get yours quick from TicketPro outlets or DiGi outlets from SoHo KL, Sunway Pyramid & Gardens Mall.

Q: Who are the award presenters for GDA?
A: There will be no presenters for the awards except for the Samsung Galaxy and Malaysia’s Most Favourite award

Q: Are cameras allowed into GDA?
A: Only compact cameras are allowed - Strictly no DSLR cameras, video cameras and tripods/monopods.

Q: Are fan signs/banners allowed? Will there be any size restrictions?
A: Hand-held banners are allowed but not anything that needs to be propped up on stands or hung/affixed to any structure on the premises

Q: Where exactly in Sepang International Circuit will GDA be held?
A: Just head towards Sepang International Circuit and there will be ample signage to lead you to the exact location when you get to Sepang International Circuit.

Source: Golden Disk Awards Facebook
Shared by: joAnnwashere @ shineee.net

Related Threads:

{INFO} SHINee to attend the 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur

{INFO} SHINee to perform Lucifer, Stranger, and Sherlock at the 27th Golden Disk Awards

{INFO} SHINee claims the rank of first place in the Golden Disk Awards "Popularity Award" category

{INFO} SHINee up for the Samsung Galaxy Award and Malaysia's Most Favourite Award

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#2 TaeHeen

TaeHeen

Jonghyun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

Am I the only person who is on the other side of the world to Malaysia but still read all the information and FAQ or not? Lol.

Posted ImagePosted Image

madebyTaeHeen

#3 intanku

intanku

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Am I the only person who is on the other side of the world to Malaysia but still read all the information and FAQ or not? Lol.

heen.. :lol: i'm reading too...hahahaha..i think i'm the second person :lol:

^▽^

#4 Sundaechoc

Sundaechoc

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

heen.. :lol: i'm reading too...hahahaha..i think i'm the second person :lol:

lol nope, I'm too (and late but still)

#5 Pei.SHAWOL

Pei.SHAWOL

SHINee World

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3507 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Haha I'm reading this when I'm just few kilometres away and yet I can't go T.T
If only I'm familiar with Malaysia, I would have go even if I'm underage >:[
I bet SHINee boys will have lots of fun getting awards~ I wonder what Onew will do/say this time xP

"우리가 간다 울트라 샤이니 변신!"
3a9Blmj.pngdHbCE2j_zpsdb8b772b.png
Banner made by © c_taemin  and Melody

Twitter

#6 mimivivipipi

mimivivipipi

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

:( i really hope shinee will held a swc in malaysia... and i really wish that it isn't on a school day!!!

#7 Nessa86

Nessa86

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

I'm in Malaysia but in SARAWAK. Way to far in BORNEO ISLAND. I need to pay more to attend GDA. Even I have to skip theirs SWC last month in SG. I made all the reservations for everything, but because of my work, I have to let it. Hate it so much. Huhuhu...

#8 Geliiibean

Geliiibean

nutreeshes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Spoiler alert! SHINee won 2 awards tonight. Popularity award and Disk Bonsang. ^^
Their performance was amazing! :D

#9 Dazzling-NaNa

Dazzling-NaNa

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

Spoiler alert! SHINee won 2 awards tonight. Popularity award and Disk Bonsang. ^^
Their performance was amazing! :D

Just asking....will SHINee appear for the 16th? I mean, I heard of Onew's DJ schedule which was supposed to be on the same date...but I don't want them to leave Malaysia just yet... ='(

Dazzling-NaNa of SHINee World

Posted ImagePosted Image vrenille23

Tumblr | AFF | YouTube | Twitter

#10 MiYeons

MiYeons

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

Can't wait

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

StrawberrySh... : (18 September 2014 - 09:25 AM) lurking lurking lurking
VeruTzZa : (18 September 2014 - 08:08 AM) hi
xiii_SHAWOL : (18 September 2014 - 05:24 AM) hello everyone :)
xiii_SHAWOL : (18 September 2014 - 04:41 AM) i did!! and as usual it is so amazing :))
xiii_SHAWOL : (18 September 2014 - 04:39 AM) hello~~~
Blinger33 : (18 September 2014 - 04:36 AM) Hi!!! Have you seen the mv of Downtown Baby?!
Isah : (17 September 2014 - 11:36 PM) hi~
Shinyblinger : (17 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) Hi people!
paulinemluna : (17 September 2014 - 08:46 PM) Gosh I was watching a bunch of old radio performances and I really want Jonghyun and Onew to do another radio duet >sigh<
Eydis : (17 September 2014 - 01:08 PM) oh hai thurr
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:39 AM) hahahaha
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:39 AM) the fact dat my bias or smt related to him or just ppl I like r there! for me! :)
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:37 AM) but (and i got this from tumblr) idk what's so addicting, i mean you just look at pics and click a button
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:33 AM) yeah, tumlbr is eating my life! haha so of course I see all about them!
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:32 AM) and oh, TAEMIN`s songs r DAEBAK!!! I can`t stop listening! XD
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:31 AM) for real? didn't see that one hahahaha
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:31 AM) ah, yeah! saw it on tumblr! hahahaha! plus Taemin, once stucked a mp3 in a sock and couldn`t remember where it was!!! LOL!!!
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:27 AM) an d there more but I'm lazy
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:26 AM) no socks/ 2 pairs, comforts crying friends/ films it
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:25 AM) I think I saw but can`t remember exactly!
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:23 AM) remember the gifset with diffs between kai and taem?
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:23 AM) hahaha
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:22 AM) yeah! and now I`m thinking about Kai ( who doesn`t wears socks). OMG! LOL
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:20 AM) hahahahaha oh, god
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:19 AM) I felt like a sconcs entered my room! ewww
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:17 AM) hahahaha what bout them?
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:17 AM) omg, my dad came for a few sec into my room! his sooooks!!! get out, man!!! LOL!!!
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:11 AM) hahahaha seen this in another vid with model fails
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:09 AM) https://www.youtube....h?v=t5-FKmxKQQo idk if I showed u this but! LOL!!
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:05 AM) romanian ppl! always have to put fun on 1st place! ~
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:03 AM) i didn't know either, a friend showed it to me
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 08:03 AM) keke thanks
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:02 AM) and ohorat means: all right! keke
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 08:00 AM) lol! idk there r such things!
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 07:44 AM) sorry! I`ll take a look after I`ll eat smt! keke
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:44 AM) kays, ttyl
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 07:43 AM) haha! c ya, Katy! gtg! I`m starving! ~
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:43 AM) http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IfQ5HKY_xZQ
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:43 AM) btw, have you seen this?
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:41 AM) i do the same somtimes
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 07:39 AM) yes! just dat I act like 5, at 20 y/o. LOL!!!
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:35 AM) we all are 5 deep inside
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 07:31 AM) yes! dat would be so nice! But still... I can be 5 forever deep in my soul!
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:31 AM) hahahaha
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 07:30 AM) well, not like I did! lol but u know what I mean!
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:29 AM) although it would be nice
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:29 AM) hahahaha do you wanna be like 5 forever?
Key`sLocket : (17 September 2014 - 07:29 AM) yup! I miss high school days! *pouts*. Why do we have to grow up?!
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:27 AM) in*
katy jennifer : (17 September 2014 - 07:27 AM) for being ion school?