#1 Darkick

Darkick

Certified Locket ^v^ღ

• Media Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1699 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

Do not take personal fanaccounts out of the

forum without permission from the owner.

omgomgomg so guys SHINee has just arrived at MALAYSIA FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

(sorry for typos/lack of punctuation etc. I'm just typing out everything so i don't forget)

and I went to the airport to meet them!!!!!!

and OMG THAT LONG HARD WAIT WAS SO WORTH IT

I went with red our very own translator HAHA now she is no longer anonymous guys PM me for her photos/name/age

no i'm just joking okay don't be creepers

we met up after a last minute decision to go prz SHINee at the airport and we made an SFI <3 SHINee mini banner for them to see LOL but it wasn't very pretty D: cuz i was rushing to finish it before catching the train

-click to view full size-

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

it was my (horrible) writing on an A4 paper inserted into a clear plastic holder and that was our banner YAY!

when we got there there were so many fans!!!

not as many as you see in other countries and more than half of them were BTOB (they were on the same flight as SHINee) fans

but we met a few Shawols and were talking (read : shamelessly promoting SFI)

and someone called @onyuxccy (on Twitter) made hand banners to welcome SHINee to Malaysia!

people were giving them out free like you just have to go to someone holding a banner and they'd find another one for you!

on the back were instructions to not hold the banner above shoulder-level (so you don't block the view of the person behind you)

and also "if a SHINee member looks at the banner you are holding, give it to them, and then contact @onyuxccy for a free banner" or something like that

and i noticed that the hangul was wrong and pointed it out but then realized it might have been an aegyo-y way of saying it and *O*

BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE. WAS IT NOT CUTE??

Posted Image

and and and at the slightest indication that SHINee was about to appear everyone would go crazy and start screaming and squealing HAHA

(but you could tell everyone was just really really happy that SHINee was /finally/ in Malaysia :<3:)

then this group of guys came out with shirts labelled TOP SECURITY so we knew that SHINee was here!

we talked to them a little and one of them was really nice he kept up a running conversation about Korea and his job

AND THEN SHINee CAME OUT GUYS THEY CAME OUT

but they walked too fast they were across the huge hall in a few seconds T____T

was aiming the camera the whole time at the entrance but only got one decent shot

and then EVERYONE ran outside to SHINee's van omg it was CRAZY!

and Minho waved and omgomg I was like a meter away from him and GUYS HE IS PERFECT OMG

he didn't seem that tall (cuz I'm a giant) BUT OMF GUYS HIS SKIN AND HIS NOSE AND HIS HAIR AND CHIN

HE LOOKED SO SMALL

HIS FACE AND BUNDLED UP IN THAT COAT AND EVERYTHING

(and Jjong's head is enormous)

Key was just....Key. KEY. FLAWLESS SKIN. oh god.

aaaaaaaaaand here's the picture I got!

(it is really crappy but it is huge so you can see them if you click to full size and then zoom in)

Posted Image

LOOK LOOK YOU CAN SEE KEY AND MINHO (and Jjong if you squint; he was sticking to Key -JONGKEY-)

my zoom lens wasn't powerful enough to get a good enough close up and I'm so sorry T__T i really wanted to share this wonderful experience with you guys

we didn't see Onew or Taemin at all D: but there are pictures of them, and we wonder where they were LOL

and yeah that isn't much at all D: but guys omg GUYS

MINHO. IS. PERFECT.

so after that euphoric five seconds we got a ride home with Shawols we met there and were blasting SHINee's albums in the car

and GUYS. these events/prz are so worth it to go to omg not just for SHINee

you meet lots of amazing (and not-so-amazing) fans united under the SHINee World

and yeah I'm done :\

GOOD LUCK TO SHINee FOR THE GDA IN MALAYSIA (which i am not going to) AND WE LOVE YOU

RED adding a few lines from her faint memories...

All that I can say...

I only saw Minho's floating face everywhere, Key's cap and Jonghyun's glasses (along with his 'enormous' head, double look at that).

They were so fast. I couldn't even captured them in my mind. And I couldn't see Onew the dementor. Whenever I tried to find other members, Minho's floating face budged in.

No... no hating on Minho. I'm just saying that he's too gorgeous that my eyes caught on him.

Never in my life I see anyone that excited to see securities.

And finally, SHINee unites the world. Seriously.

And I met Dar!!! (▼Д▼#)!!

Click!

9WAHT4e.png

Apply for staff. We have cookies.

#2 iBeautyBlossom

iBeautyBlossom

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

YAAAAY!!!

OTL Your writing isn't horrible!!! ^^
YOU SAID SOMETHING IN AN AEGYO-Y WAY?? You are usually very stingy when it comes to your aegyo xDD
You say you're tall (?with what, 1.75m? xD) T_T Then I'm a giant... But I know that already...

Jjong's head is enormous? So THAT's why his proportions are a bit off xDD
(I swear my biases are always the small ones... WHYYY TT__TT FML)

ooooh, you met other shawols? Oh, how I wished I could've gone to the Changi airport when SHINee was in SG... Y R my parents so strict T_T Wait... Outta topic xD

WAAH, your picture is good! Mine would've been totally blurry, cuz of my spazzing!

THANK YOU for this fanaccount!!! ^^ <3 LOVE YA!

banner2.gif

banner by IWatson1412

"Different doesn't mean wrong."

- Kim Jonghyun

My Twitter | My Tumblr

#3 taepanda

taepanda

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

haha jjong's head is big, it's no wonder why he kept saying he should get away from minho xDDD
twitter: WAKARIMASENu_u || tumblr: slumber-clouds-nice

#4 red

red

箱入り❒

• Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

I couldn't believe I went there. In the middle of final exam. What did you do to me SHINee? (ーー; )
And didn't even see Onew!!!!!!!

#5 Hanalock

Hanalock

♫Dare2Dream♫

• Subber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

i am already in heaven knowing that some one saw them and key was as amazing as I think he is!
gosh guys I am happy for you!
i wish one day i will be able to get the chance and meet them or see them or what ever close to them like you did
but this is a wish,
never the less thanks for being part of welcoming them ^^
hugs

Keysigi.jpg

key.png

#6 Ema_Mel0dy

Ema_Mel0dy

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

ha3..isn't a dino have big head and little arm~~~ n_n *happy 4 u who got 2 see them*

#7 _wisteria

_wisteria

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

YOU GUYS I"M SO JEALUZ orz

yes yes further proof that Minho is purrfect. LMAO @ Onew the dementor

I'm so excited for the GDA!!!

thank you for this <3

ha3..isn't a dino have big head and little arm~~~ n_n *happy 4 u who got 2 see them*

You have a point there!! LOLOL

#8 niciang

niciang

Key

• Media Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

HAHAHAHA XD DAR u so mean to jjong XD "(and Jjong's head is enormous)" and oh MINHO T_T AAAAH i wish u took a pic of OnewxTaemin tho XD but u mean to jjong XDD

#9 Syaaa

Syaaa

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

OMG DAAAAAAR. YOU ARE SO LUCKY. Its okay. The pic is still clear. But, the uncle with the spec is cool.

vdUTScW.png

3rjZVrm.png

#10 YsabelleLee

YsabelleLee

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

MY GOD!!!! You saw them!!! This is really DAEBAK!!
i didn't see onew... ahehehe

BUT..So happy for you two :^_^:

*Goshhh i'm crying T_____T*

I'm really envious.... :(

WHY SHINEE didn't have any concert here in Philippines??? or a FAN MEETING??? WAE?!? T___T
i want to see them in person... :(

#11 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

Jjong big head? Probably the hairstyle he has now, he looked pretty proportional when i saw him... In fact, he's proportioned like a miniature tall person not squat like most short ppl... my impression of course...

#12 chocwenz

chocwenz

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

I was there too! I don't know if we did meet though, I managed to take a video and was freaking out the whole time cuz Minho was so near me, like less than 5m away, I almost fainted!!!
So glad that we managed to be there to greet them on their first time to Malaysia!!!

#13 _mvp_

_mvp_

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

im happy for you..=)
lol at jonghyun enormous head..hahahha

#14 Ema_Mel0dy

Ema_Mel0dy

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

i just waiting for dementor onew to open his hoody n shows his angelic eye smile n bright face T_T

p/s : some random fan account : "‎130114 SHINee's Onew is queuing up to order KFC in near Hotel Palace Of The Golden Horses to buy fried chicken." lol

#15 mejiaas

mejiaas

Onew's MVP

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

Congratulations!! Uwaaaa yes I agree Minho is incredibly handsome in person it's actually surprising!! He obviously looks handsome in pics/videos but out of all the members he looks a lot better in person! And I think your sign is great! The simpler it is the easier they can read it! ^________^

Posted Image

tumblr ///graphics thread /// twitter

icon + onew banner me

#16 czasjmie

czasjmie

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

OMG!OMG!OMG!DAR u lucky girl!im so happy that you guys get to see and meet our shining boys at the airport.I love the banner dear.I find it cute and its not horrible at all.I would really love to meet them too :D
Posted Image

Cr: ScratchMyTofu

#17 Analuisa

Analuisa

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

You are very lucky, thanks for sharing this with us. True, I totally agree with what you said Minho is perfect, if I get to be 2 meters of Minho I would die in peace, even if our Jjong dinosaur big head is cute

#18 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2592 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

Wuah SFI member went to see SHINee!!! Your hand banner is cute girl! The hand banner that was prepared by Malaysian shawol is cute too! I think some of the Malaysian shawol forum admin went there too. :D
Oh I so wish I could go but I'm in anoth errands state which I have to cross the south China sea to meet them. Lol!!
Thank you for a great FA!! LOL at you two mentioning Jjong's enormous head!! Hahaha... Demeanor Onew? Lol..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Fan Fiction: I Won't Let Go; Gangsta Boy 1-Shot: Wish; Through The Glass Window

Banner Credit: ihottaru & iduckelf@SFI Blinkie Credit: My Convocation gift from my lovely dongsaeng eris127@SFI

#19 intanku

intanku

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

I couldn't believe I went there. In the middle of final exam. What did you do to me SHINee? (ーー; )
And didn't even see Onew!!!!!!!

Oh RED!! wae u didn't say u r going!!!if i knew i wanna go with u guys!!! :( r u going 2 GDA too??

^▽^

#20 MushMinzel

MushMinzel

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

Aigooooo.... huhuhu it feels so envious omg.... minho and key looks so gorgeous in that pic gaaaahhh T_T the hand banner is so cuteeee... key flawess skin *o* ......IKR!!! /keep search taebaby on that pic/ lmao XDDDD i'm afraid if taemin was switched with jjong hiks /ignores it/ xDDD

#21 red

red

箱入り❒

• Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

Oh RED!! wae u didn't say u r going!!!if i knew i wanna go with u guys!!! :( r u going 2 GDA too??

Last minute decision.. I didn't plan to go at all but suddenly everything was like prearranged and before I knew it I was there.
I couldn't believe it myself. Didn't even help Dar with the banner. Too many things happening at once. Not going to GDA because of finals. Can't afford the ticket anyway... =P
But if you were there then I would have to reveal myself... so.. lucky for me? XD

And.. no bad intention on Jonghyun's 'enormous' head. That was the impression I had in the such speed of Mach. Didn't see Taemin too..

#22 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2232 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

So this is a reddar fanaccount. LOL. Minho's the only one I see in that picture, though. He's like a head above everyone else. lol. OH WAIT, I SEE KEY! *insert jealousy of you seeing SHINee in person and a;sldkjfsldfj MINHO WAVING*
/spazz of your spazz over. I'll be PM'ing you for the "deets" on wawa.

"Different is not wrong." -Kim Jonghyun

tumblr_mqsadu5stX1rq66tvo1_400.gifXCoAmtQ.png?1?2318

You make my life colorful~

Key banner by my lovely yeobo, Cecilia (Anya.)

#23 intanku

intanku

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

Last minute decision.. I didn't plan to go at all but suddenly everything was like prearranged and before I knew it I was there.
I couldn't believe it myself. Didn't even help Dar with the banner. Too many things happening at once. Not going to GDA because of finals. Can't afford the ticket anyway... =P
But if you were there then I would have to reveal myself... so.. lucky for me? XD

And.. no bad intention on Jonghyun's 'enormous' head. That was the impression I had in the such speed of Mach. Didn't see Taemin too..

it's ok..furthermore i don't want u to reveal urself to me yet WOWOWOW...hehehe..but at least u n Dar get 2 see our boys!!
i wanna go to GDA but i hv no friend that like kpop especially SHINee like i did :( that is y i'm hoping that i could join anyone that i feel comfortable to although i didn't know anyone here personally :D

^▽^

#24 Shining Aiyzee

Shining Aiyzee

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

Okei.. Jjong's head is enormous.. Hahaha!
OMG! I can feel the excitement of meeting SHINee on this fanacc..
How I wish I'm there too!!! T____T
But thanks for sharing this anyway.. ^^

Posted Image

#25 Charitysweethart

Charitysweethart

Mrs.Choi 4ever

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

"HE IS PERFECT OMG" Lolol, yes he is perfect isn't he? So beautiful I wish I'd be gracefully blessed to see him in person one day too.
Charity<3 <3 MVPFlamingLocketBlingingMint "Too cute to watch, too wild to touch" -Key
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Team SFI is now hiring! Apply to be a Translator, SHINee Subber, Encoder, Uploader, Media Team, or Moderator.

amatif zbad : (24 April 2014 - 10:42 PM) hello? :D
chiqxtaemin : (24 April 2014 - 09:48 PM) anyways have a nice day everyone :))
chiqxtaemin : (24 April 2014 - 09:41 PM) *PHSHAWOLS are welcome
chiqxtaemin : (24 April 2014 - 09:41 PM) yes PHSH
YsabelleLee : (24 April 2014 - 09:40 PM) but it'll be held this sunday right?
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 09:40 PM) Aigooo -__-
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 09:40 PM) I wish Shawols in ny country would do something speacial on that day ._.
YsabelleLee : (24 April 2014 - 09:39 PM) the flashmob? owww
YsabelleLee : (24 April 2014 - 09:38 PM) kkkkk
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 09:38 PM) Please record a video :x, international Shawols are looking forward to see you guys *♡*
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 09:38 PM) Isah! I think she mean the Flashmob.
YsabelleLee : (24 April 2014 - 09:36 PM) a SWCPH?
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 09:36 PM) Did you join?
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 09:35 PM) Ohhh The Flashmob! :)
chiqxtaemin : (24 April 2014 - 09:33 PM) Please wait for the surprise of SHINee World Philippines :)we hope everyone likes it ! it will be public on SHINee's Anniversary :)
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 08:43 PM) ^^
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 08:40 PM) Naah! Hahaha. It's fiesta hereeeee~
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 08:39 PM) I'm just bored ._.
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 08:38 PM) What do you mean?
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 08:36 PM) Anything going on? ^^
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 08:33 PM) Naah! It's alright unnie :)
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 08:31 PM) Mianhaeee xD
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 08:31 PM) You are now Choi Hana huh! XD
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 08:30 PM) Ohh You replied late huehue xD
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 08:28 PM) Sheki annyeong ^^
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 08:17 PM) Hanaaaaa ;)
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 08:17 PM) I have a day off from school muahahahah
Choi Hana. : (24 April 2014 - 08:16 PM) Eayyy
Ms. Shekinah : (24 April 2014 - 08:14 PM) Dan unnie :)
Kinivi : (24 April 2014 - 08:12 PM) *pokes*
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 01:01 PM) neh, I know how it is! keke
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 01:00 PM) My handwriting is fantastic in every language though so that's no surprise B) B)
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 01:00 PM) I'm learning to speak Korean at the moment, but I can read and write in Korean pretty well
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:58 PM) I also can speak german and spanish. More spanish! in korean, just a few words and phrases! lol
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:57 PM) that's awesome
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:57 PM) I've just learned something new about both of you
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:54 PM) tres bien! comment ca va? I wish I would have know korean better instead of french... but I studied french in school, so...
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:52 PM) oui! :D
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:49 PM) lol
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:49 PM) oui! et vous?! * yep and u? *
DrewPark. : (24 April 2014 - 12:47 PM) parlez vous francais? (you speak french?)
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) lol.
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) I probably looked like such an idiot, I apologized profusely, but I know that they're going to judge me when I go in there today haha
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:34 PM) I went yesterday, bought about 70$ worth of food...and realized that I'd left my card at home
Jayden09 : (24 April 2014 - 12:33 PM) Oooo nom
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:33 PM) oh, cool! want! keke
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:33 PM) I need to blow all of my food money at the Asian supermarket in a bit
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:32 PM) And to answer your question I'm currently writing down the ingredients that I need for some Korean food tonight
Key`sLocket : (24 April 2014 - 12:31 PM) neh, I know... but even if u would have done dat....I don`t care...
Pollychrome : (24 April 2014 - 12:29 PM) lol Alee there is no way I'd do that I'm just kidding