#1 Jencheermathholic

Jencheermathholic

온유's ♥

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

Do not take personal fanaccounts out of the

forum without permission from the owner.

HEYYY so yeah you guys would've know that i went for GDA on the 15th (1stday).

ok so i went to the venue after school with my 2 juniors :3 and we all wore SHINee's official colour shirt :D since we didn't have a SHINee shirt :( so when we reached there, there were a few shawols here and there :D carrying shinee umbrellas, shinee towels, shinee keychain and many more.

and while we were otw to the entrance (it was really really far OTL) we found these girls who were carrying the SHINee banners made by onyuxccy :D so we asked them if we could have and they gave us A LOT heh :3 and one of the girls said that "Please support SM thank you" kekeke

I got tickets for the SAMSUNG ZONE (which we only found out when we saw the tickets properly keke) so we went to line up as it was about 4:30pm and 5:00pm was the red carpet :D my friends and i ran to the red carpet place there but we were a bit late so we were kinda at the back of the crowd :( When the 1st grp came out (which i'm not sure who) i couldn't really see :'( i was kinda sad at that time thinking oh i don't think i'll be able to see SHINee clearly :( at 5:30pm they opened the gates to the Awards area there and many ppl who were at the Red carpet left (YESSSS) and i could move in front to see a clearer view hehe :3 and SHINee CAME OUT OMGOMGOMG I WAS SCREAMING SHINEE LIKE CRAZY!

At 1st i couldn't see if they were SHINee coz Key's hair was all done up and Minho looked diff :B but when i saw JJONG OMG YOU WOULDN'T WANNA STAND BESIDE ME hahahahaha i was screaming like the world was gonna end xD i was calling out Lee Jinki a lot of times heh :3 and when I called out KIM KIBUM i saw Key smirk hehe :3 Baby taem wasn't smiling ;_____; and he was standing in a weird position .__.'' so any ways i was just screaming my lungs out when they were waving at us T___T ohoh and i met ADIBA UNNIE :D I said hi to her and told her who i was on twitter since she asked me to say hi to her hehe :D

so after SHINee left we went to the stage area and there were many ppl at the back area thank goodness i had the Samsung tickets :D while waiting they were showing the vid of MissA and 2pm about Korea and a Malaysia advert (:
We waited for like an hour for it to start :) and when it did omg heh i was so darn excited and i was screaming as usual keke.

1st awards was the rookie group if i'm not mistaken and EXO-K WON :DDD Then it was performace time (: so basically its like when they tell the winners of a particular category the winners will perform then only they'll move on to the next category and then again performance by the winners (: I was waiting so long for SHINee and SJ to come out and perform i was actually thinking like "omg no don't tell me they are performing tmrw T__T" coz it was nearing the end edi T__T

So when shinee won the 1st award they came out in tux and received the award and onew said "SHINee world saranghaeyo" ksadjhglgkjhla i was screaming like crazy when he said that T^T After a few performances it was time to give out the 4th award and SJ CAME OUT AND SHINEE's MV akdsjhgfaljd i was jumping and screaming like crazy hehehe coz i was so happy :3 and then they gave their speeches and SJ performed Bonamana then Mr.simple+SFS :D

THEN THEN THEN SHINEE CAME OUT KJSHDALKJDHLSKJH they 1st showed a vid of them bowling they looked so cool
:<3: then they came out omgomgomg alksjfhalkdjsh i was screaming like a mad person!! :3 they went into Lucifer position and started singing omg i died ok!! i was screaming like crazy even though i was feeling tired coz i didnt have dinner :( but it was worth it :3 I shouted the fan chant and was feeling happy coz i FINALLY SAW LUCIFER LIVE AND NOT IN A COMPUTER SCREENNNN :3

after lucifer they said hello and all then they performed SHERLOCK akdjfghalkjfh IT WAS AWESOMEEEEE TAEMIN HAD MORE SINGING PARTS AND JJONG'S HIGH NOTE WAS A KILLER! But i kinda messed up in the fan chant a bit T_____T got confused with lucifer and sherlock heh mianhae :'(

After that it was the ending and SJ won the award for best selling album :D and all artist that performed came out :3
I was screaming Lee jinki (he is my bias) so loud but he couldnt hear i guess :'( but in front of me was LUHAN OMG HE HAS A BABY FACE!!! heh and Taemin was standing next to Kai :) taem wasn't smiling :( he looked a bit sad/ scared like something bad happened T^T and i was also screaming Kim Kibum and he glanced at me lksadjhgfajd i died but i was kinda expecting a wave though but nvm he had a glance at me ;3 kekeke after Hyukie oppa said " SMTOWN kamsahamida" (if i'm not mistaken) only SM grps bowed. But i kinda pitied the others :(

After the concert we walked out and there were ppl selling things :3 so i wanted to buy the light stick but it was all sold out T^T SEE SHINEE YOU'RE FAMOUS HERE IN MALAYSIA! heh :P so yeah i was kinda sad :( but i bought A shinee and exo Wrist band ^___^ will post the pics when i have time to upload kekeke :3

so yeah hehe i finally saw SHINee real life and not in a computer screen ^__^
http://i49.tinypic.com/15mea0o.jpg

#2 Bunny91

Bunny91

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

i know what your feelings , becoz i have same situation like you ~
i've meet SHINee 3 Times and i know this FA made by your screaming by your see SHINee in front of u kkkkkk~
i've meet Jinki so near when SMTOWINA , and also i shout his name ONEW ONEW kkkk~
Soo don't be say lucky , bcoz we are blessing From GOD :D

#3 menchie

menchie

♥ Bunnie ♥

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5762 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

Jen, I think you wrote exactly what your mind says xD hehe~
But wow, I'm happy that you finally got to see SHINee and the other artists, and in YOUR own country too! That's amazing!
It sounds like you had an awesome time. ^^
Thanks for sharing an amazing experience~. ♥

aafmLZo.png

♥ bset made by me ♥

#4 Ema_Mel0dy

Ema_Mel0dy

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

FINALLY SAW LUCIFER LIVE AND NOT IN A COMPUTER SCREENNN

Ha3..I'M JELLYY.I don't think i'll be able to see shinee in front of my eyes (live,not on screen) ever..
Taemin oh taemin.Something may have wrong with him at Korea.He looks like that since at Incheon.But i saw him jump happily and waving in a fancam at the end of the award...

:wub:So happy 4 u though and i'll be cheering for shinee as long as i can

#5 leightastic

leightastic

Taemin

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

Jen, thank you for this! I've been waiting for this, we were waiting for this lol i know you will be really happy!!
I'm here waiting for pics hoho i laughed when you said Minho looked different. I didn't like his hairstyle T_T Sorry guiseee!
Samsung Zone is the nearest? waaa you are so lucky!!
And How's my btob T___T and SJ too. Infinite tooo!!!!!

#6 Syaaa

Syaaa

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

Omg, JENNN. You are so lucky T^T Woaah, you met Adiba? Ahahaha, so jelly lah~

KfDSqXA.gif IIEereH.gif

#7 nitaRnita

nitaRnita

♥ SHINee's Noona ♥

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

LOLOL finally you done with the FA ^^
Chukkae Jenny baby for finally meet SHINee and specially our Jinki oppa with your very own eyes...
and that RED CARPET experience was the BEST...that was maybe what i like to called a RARE experience...
seeing them on stage is great but seeing them in a red carpet in a formal suit is a whole different story....
I'm so glad you had a good time back then... ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

banner by ©ihottaru & blinkies by ©captivated

#8 Taeminnie_Taemint

Taeminnie_Taemint

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Woaaah, seems like you're so excited >.< Chukkaeeeeee,
I want meet them too TT^TT
So jelly TT^TT

Btw, What's wrong with Tae??? TT^TT

#9 czasjmie

czasjmie

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

JEN OMG JEN!!!!I would have screamed like a mad woman too if I was the one in your position..hahaha!Im so glad that u get to enjoy the show :D Our boys are so dashing in their suits!i love it!Im so happy that they won awards last night!thanks for ur fan account dear,feels like we're also there :)
Posted Image

Cr: ScratchMyTofu

#10 ChoiMaine

ChoiMaine

Jonghyun

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1725 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

OMG you're so lucky Jen unnie~ I wish I was with you. I would scream like mad too! Dashing boys in suits and winning awards, what more can a SHINee fangirl ask for? :D
'I'm thankful to you for taking care of me when I was hesitant and young...'
20swq5yjpg.gifjmec.jpg

Credits to @Ihottaru and the respective owner

#11 MirnaEleanor

MirnaEleanor

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

Oh god thanks for this report! I could feel your spazzing through the words omggggg I'm happy for you that u could see their live performance !

dfjhsd.jpg    sdfbanersfi.jpg

I'm existing in the SHINee World

edited by me

#12 AngelaLovzKey

AngelaLovzKey

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

Ohhhh...luckey JENNN!!!
Thanks for the report!!!
I really want pics!!!
Jen, did u do as what intan umma said??? ur memory should be full now !! XD
Posted Image

#13 Jencheermathholic

Jencheermathholic

온유's ♥

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

Ohhhh...luckey JENNN!!!
Thanks for the report!!!
I really want pics!!!
Jen, did u do as what intan umma said??? ur memory should be full now !! XD

No i couldn't coz my phone camera is low quality and SHINee didnt come to the front stage :( MIANHAE T___T

Oh god thanks for this report! I could feel your spazzing through the words omggggg I'm happy for you that u could see their live performance !

HAHAHAHA glad you could feel my spazzing :P kekeke

OMG you're so lucky Jen unnie~ I wish I was with you. I would scream like mad too! Dashing boys in suits and winning awards, what more can a SHINee fangirl ask for? :D

Kekeke :P

JEN OMG JEN!!!!I would have screamed like a mad woman too if I was the one in your position..hahaha!Im so glad that u get to enjoy the show :D Our boys are so dashing in their suits!i love it!Im so happy that they won awards last night!thanks for ur fan account dear,feels like we're also there :)

HAHAHAHA if we were together everyone would be staring at us xD No prob!! ^_^

Woaaah, seems like you're so excited >.< Chukkaeeeeee,
I want meet them too TT^TT
So jelly TT^TT

Btw, What's wrong with Tae??? TT^TT

:( idk what's wrong with baby Taem. kekek yeah i was really excited for it ^_^

LOLOL finally you done with the FA ^^
Chukkae Jenny baby for finally meet SHINee and specially our Jinki oppa with your very own eyes...
and that RED CARPET experience was the BEST...that was maybe what i like to called a RARE experience...
seeing them on stage is great but seeing them in a red carpet in a formal suit is a whole different story....
I'm so glad you had a good time back then... ^^

HAHAHA thanks Nita ^__^

Omg, JENNN. You are so lucky T^T Woaah, you met Adiba? Ahahaha, so jelly lah~

Yeah i met her :D she's really pretty *___*

Jen, thank you for this! I've been waiting for this, we were waiting for this lol i know you will be really happy!!
I'm here waiting for pics hoho i laughed when you said Minho looked different. I didn't like his hairstyle T_T Sorry guiseee!

I'm not really familiar with btob and infinite but their performance was good :D i liked infinte "the chaser" :D SJ was great :3

FINALLY SAW LUCIFER LIVE AND NOT IN A COMPUTER SCREENNN

Ha3..I'M JELLYY.I don't think i'll be able to see shinee in front of my eyes (live,not on screen) ever..
Taemin oh taemin.Something may have wrong with him at Korea.He looks like that since at Incheon.But i saw him jump happily and waving in a fancam at the end of the award...

:wub:So happy 4 u though and i'll be cheering for shinee as long as i can

Really?! D: i didnt see that part T^T OTL it was really hard for me to look at all of them at the end. Thanks anyway :D

Jen, I think you wrote exactly what your mind says xD hehe~
But wow, I'm happy that you finally got to see SHINee and the other artists, and in YOUR own country too! That's amazing!
It sounds like you had an awesome time. ^^
Thanks for sharing an amazing experience~. ♥

Melllyyyy :<3: yeshh i did :3 no prob!! (:

i know what your feelings , becoz i have same situation like you ~
i've meet SHINee 3 Times and i know this FA made by your screaming by your see SHINee in front of u kkkkkk~
i've meet Jinki so near when SMTOWINA , and also i shout his name ONEW ONEW kkkk~
Soo don't be say lucky , bcoz we are blessing From GOD :D

WOAHHHH 3 times?! :D that's so cool!! hahah yes we are blessed from God :D

#14 jiahui_onhyun

jiahui_onhyun

Forever a Blinger (^з^)-☆

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! omg omg!! SHINee is really shining right? :D how about exo? SHINee's perf and all was great? kekekke.
glad you enjoyed.

Posted Image

Credit:beckyfaceee@sfi

#15 J.Kimkeysemily

J.Kimkeysemily

完璧な組み合わせ

• Media Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2933 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Leigh, we were all waiting for Jen to post this. Hahahahahaha. Jen when you wrote like that, i could totally imagine you saying all those ♥♥♥ ugh ugh i wish i was there to witness this. ♥♥♥ im happy you finally get to see SHINee live ♥♥♥ -muacks you-

Kim Soohyun, Key, Jonghyun, BoA

aUzOeV8.gif

S0XdT3Q.gifWGH9Hkp.gif

twitter u/n : kimkeysemily | banners cr kimkeysemily

#16 Charitysweethart

Charitysweethart

Mrs.Choi 4ever

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

So about this Taemin thing, I also saw in the pics that he wasn't smiling. This breaks my heart, I really don't think it's just because he's tired or something, maybe he's going into a depression. I wish that we could do something for Taemin, as fans, to make him smile more often. His new haircut also makes him looks a little emo...no offense Taemin oppa <3. *Sigh T.T Taemin, please be happy

Charity<3 <3 MVPFlamingLocketBlingingMint "Too cute to watch, too wild to touch" -Key
1iy911.jpg2nmxxw.jpg

#17 eLiSa<3shinee

eLiSa<3shinee

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

WOW! You are one LUCKY girl!!!!! It's so exciting to see someone you really admire in person. I'm glad you had an amazing time :) I hope you took lots of pictures too. Thanks for sharing :D

#18 TaeHeen

TaeHeen

Jonghyun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1941 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Woops woop Jen! A fan account from you! Keke.. loved it! It was more like a spazz account.... Lmao! Glad you enjoyed it! We are very lucky to see SHINee live these days! XD

Posted ImagePosted Image

madebyTaeHeen

#19 Pei.SHAWOL

Pei.SHAWOL

SHINee World

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3507 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

Wow lucky you~
I wanna see them too but always missed the chances oTL
They must be very handsome in person right? :D
To bad you didn't take any photos :/ What a waste ><

"우리가 간다 울트라 샤이니 변신!"
3a9Blmj.pngdHbCE2j_zpsdb8b772b.png
Banner made by © c_taemin  and Melody

Twitter

#20 Geliiibean

Geliiibean

nutreeshes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

Jen! You are so luckyy! Before, during and after the GDA all of us *twitter friends* have keep track of SHINee thanks to you. ^^
Good thing we saw their performance on a livestream. kekeke :D

#21 Jencheermathholic

Jencheermathholic

온유's ♥

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! omg omg!! SHINee is really shining right? :D how about exo? SHINee's perf and all was great? kekekke.
glad you enjoyed.

Hehehe Thanks Aly :3 Yes they're really shining :D Exo was DAEBAK!!! :D they did a remix of MAMA which was so cool :3 kai and his sexiness from dancing omg *___* SHINee's performance was AWESOME TTM!

Leigh, we were all waiting for Jen to post this. Hahahahahaha. Jen when you wrote like that, i could totally imagine you saying all those ♥♥♥ ugh ugh i wish i was there to witness this. ♥♥♥ im happy you finally get to see SHINee live ♥♥♥ -muacks you-

Kekekeke well i've finally typed it out :D xoxo

So about this Taemin thing, I also saw in the pics that he wasn't smiling. This breaks my heart, I really don't think it's just because he's tired or something, maybe he's going into a depression. I wish that we could do something for Taemin, as fans, to make him smile more often. His new haircut also makes him looks a little emo...no offense Taemin oppa <3. *Sigh T.T Taemin, please be happy

Well he did smile when they were receiving the disk bonsang award with SJ (:

WOW! You are one LUCKY girl!!!!! It's so exciting to see someone you really admire in person. I'm glad you had an amazing time :) I hope you took lots of pictures too. Thanks for sharing :D

yeah it's exciting kekek :3 thank you!! ^_^

Woops woop Jen! A fan account from you! Keke.. loved it! It was more like a spazz account.... Lmao! Glad you enjoyed it! We are very lucky to see SHINee live these days! XD

HAHAHAH HEENIE :<3: hahahah yeah it's more like a spazz account xD

Wow lucky you~
I wanna see them too but always missed the chances oTL
They must be very handsome in person right? :D
To bad you didn't take any photos :/ What a waste ><

OMG YES THEY ARE!! Key is so handsome IRL omg *___* i know ;___; i was kinda sad.

Jen! You are so luckyy! Before, during and after the GDA all of us *twitter friends* have keep track of SHINee thanks to you. ^^
Good thing we saw their performance on a livestream. kekeke :D

GELIII :D there was a live stream?! O:

#22 Jazmin

Jazmin

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

"i FINALLY SAW LUCIFER LIVE AND NOT IN A COMPUTER SCREENNNN :3"
hehe love this! I hope someday to see them live too, and scream the fanchant
"so yeah hehe i finally saw SHINee real life and not in a computer screen ^__^"
im so happy for you ^^
thank u so much for sharing your fanaccount

#23 234naru

234naru

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

FINALLY SAW LUCIFER LIVE AND NOT IN A COMPUTER SCREENNNN :3

I'd like to write something like that in my lifetime too. And of course I'd be a proffesional fangirl and scream my lungs out too LOL
Thanks for sharing^^

#24 Jencheermathholic

Jencheermathholic

온유's ♥

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

"i FINALLY SAW LUCIFER LIVE AND NOT IN A COMPUTER SCREENNNN :3"
hehe love this! I hope someday to see them live too, and scream the fanchant
"so yeah hehe i finally saw SHINee real life and not in a computer screen ^__^"
im so happy for you ^^
thank u so much for sharing your fanaccount

Kekeke i hope you'll be able to see SHINee IRL someday too! :D

FINALLY SAW LUCIFER LIVE AND NOT IN A COMPUTER SCREENNNN :3

I'd like to write something like that in my lifetime too. And of course I'd be a proffesional fangirl and scream my lungs out too LOL
Thanks for sharing^^

It'll be the best feeling ever when you do :P keke no prob! (:

#25 XionZai

XionZai

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Jelly jelly jelly.......(turns into jelly)
OMONA JENIEEEE HOW DARE YOU LEFT US IN FRONT THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!
Nah just kidding xD
I was imaginating your reaction in GDA.....In the end I burst into laughter and feel happy for you ;D
LET'S HOPE FOR SWC AND GO WATCH TOGETHER!!!!!! =D
To any of my old friends,
My account was hacked, I havn't log into SFI for few months so the death things is definately something wrong. CARROT SHION IS STILL ALIVE! ==

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

rachel. : (30 October 2014 - 05:53 AM) hi ^^
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:39 AM) bye
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:22 AM) bye for now
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:18 AM) haha
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:17 AM) i think i forgot to put that on my profile
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:17 AM) i love reading too...
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:09 AM) yeah! and I saw u`re really into movies! I like watching movies as well, especially when I go out with my friends! but I like reading, writing and dancing more! keke
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:06 AM) woohoo!!! we're both swifties & lovatics!!! :)
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:05 AM) yes, sometimes yes! she`s nice! and Demi Lovato is AWESOME!!!
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:04 AM) do you listen to taylor swift?
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:02 AM) kekeke :)
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:01 AM) if I would have more free time I think I`ll watch everything, but I`m watching what interest me more! like Sehun, Kai, Key! yeah, u know...
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:56 AM) oh... :) how about k movies?
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:53 AM) ah, I`m not too much into kdrama! just the ones with JaeJoong! hehe
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:51 AM) the upcoming kdrama...
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:50 AM) huh?
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:50 AM) ?
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:49 AM) are you going to watch 'pinocchio'>
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:49 AM) haha :) it's ok :)
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:47 AM) i`ll play but now I`m too lazy to search clothes pics! haha
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:44 AM) i`ll check it
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:27 AM) done with my game :)
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:21 AM) :)
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:17 AM) oh! cool
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:10 AM) i'm going to make a new game :) kekeke
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:09 AM) lol... i'm fine too :D
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:09 AM) fine, and u? ~~
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:03 AM) yes, I LOVE SEHUN!!! keke r we the only members in here? omg
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:03 AM) :) how are ya?
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 12:57 AM) helloooooo keke
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 12:57 AM) Hello :D
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 12:54 AM) :D
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 12:50 AM) hi~
Melle :D : (29 October 2014 - 09:53 PM) hello!!!
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 04:00 PM) aw okay! nini sweet dreams~ ^^
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:59 PM) ok dear. I gtg! sleep is callin me! haha. see ya! nity nite! ^^
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:57 PM) I know hehe. ^^ & Oi! I thought it was only one dimension like the regular piece of paper size. I'll look into it more. I don't have a printer at the moment so I may have to use my local library. cx
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:54 PM) I know dat! but I was kidding! hahaha. but really u could print them at any dimension, any image u want! easy and fast! keke
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Silly! That's what google is for.  :lol: I need to order myself some posters. At least one. I want to wake up with it next to me so I can roll over and see him. Kekeke.  :wub:
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:50 PM) I could mail some pics with Tae to u and u`d have to print them. lol hehe
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:48 PM) ahahaha
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:47 PM) D: ! ! ! MAIL THEM TO MEEE WOMAN. xD  :<3:
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:46 PM) yes, so much!!! aww, if u lived closer to me I would give u some posters with Tae! ~~
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:45 PM) :D  :lol:  :D  :lol: Kyaa, love our oppas. ^^
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:43 PM) yup, saw it!!! haha and Taemin singing mama! dat was even more hilarious!!!
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I remember seeing Kai dancing to Everybody on youtube it was hilarious. - https://www.youtube....h?v=1Gn7SCpg-eQ
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:40 PM) haha, yeah! :))
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) I added you back. :) & LOL. Kai doing the Michael Jackson. I bet Taemin was impressed. xD ♥
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:36 PM) just added u as a friend in here! :) and look at this, is too freakin funny: http://weheartit.com...un_MyMoon_Yehet