#1 ♡ yannieboo

♡ yannieboo

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Do not take personal fanaccounts out of the

forum without permission from the owner.

Hi guys! Wow this is gonna be my first post ever since I went on hiatus in 2011 lol. i wonder if anyone remembers me since most of my friends pretty much went on hiatus as well.Yes I know, it's been 2 years and I haven't been active on SFI like isnt that obvious i dont even have my dp and a banner and my profile hasnt been updated since 2010 haha! I'm currently on break and recently went for Day 1 of GDA so I'm here to share my fan account. (: Please do not mind my excitement and all hehe.

So, just a couple of days before GDA, I was kinda upset because I didn't get to go to the airport to see the SHINee boys. Going for GDA was never my intention or a want. I thought I wouldn't mind not going for GDA because I just saw the boys last month during SWC2SG. But since they were here in my country, I wanted to see them at least once. /: I only wanted to see them at the airport or like stalk(pls don't find this offensive haha) them since they had free time on Monday. But either way, I did not manage to see the boys.

And suddenly, on Tuesday morning which was the first day of GDA, one of my close friends gave me a call asking me if I wanted tickets to the GDA. AND THEY WERE SAMSUNG GALAXY ZONE TICKETS! you couldn't believe how excited, how nervous and how joyful I felt! Moreover, I got them for FREE. Though it was only for that one night but I was still thankful enough because most of the performers I wanted to see were to perform on that day.

Yeah and so I arranged about transportation etc with my friends and we were off to Sepang at 4.15. Quite late because my friend was busy dressing up haha, she's such a diva! :P My friend got VIP passes for herself and sisters though.

My heart was literally fluttering when we were on the way to Sepang. Even though it was my second time seeing SHINee, I had no idea why but I felt so nervous! Haha.

So since my friend had VIP passes, we were directed to a special parking spot. As soon as we had our car parked, we had to sit a shuttle bus for a few minutes to reach the place.

Here comes the most exciting part; as soon as we got down from the shuttle, Alphard vans were around us and we were so excited! Because those vans were the ones that the artists sat in. AND THEN WE SAW NICOLE GETTING INTO THE VAN LIKE ASDFGHJKL WE WERE ALL SO SHOCKED. HAHA but at that time we couldn't recognize it was her cuz we were about 4 meters away and she had her back against us.

As we walked on trying to figure out where we were supposed to go, we passed by this tunnel and saw lots of fans and suddenly they were all screaming!!! WE WERE SO EXCITED TO GO THRU THE TUNNEL AND SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING but we weren't allowed to. Then we knew, it was definitely the red carpet ceremony.

Later on, we were directed to a VIP lounge in a building upstairs and we saw most of the VIP holders standing by the window and watching something. So we hurried to where they were and RIGHT AT THE MOMENT IT WAS SHINee's RED CARPET STAGE!!!!! YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I FELT HAHA I WAS JUST ABOVE THEM WHILE THE FANS WERE DOWN THERE UNDER THE SUN SCREAMING FOR THEIR NAMES. :P

I was kinda upset though cuz the boys barely looked up, but I guess being only ABOVE them made me happy so I could care less. T_T then the next guest for red carpet was BEAST and we were like oh, it's beast! AND THEN DUJUN AND DONGWOON, THEY LOOKED UP, SAW ME AND WAVED TO ME LIKE ASDFGHJKL OMFG. Even though I'm not a fan of Beast but I was still so happy! Haha. Later on, the last guest on red carpet was Superjunior and my friend was an elf AND DONGHAE WAVED TO HER! ^_^

It was such a golden opportunity to watch the red carpet from the VIP lounge! Later on, I met with my other 2 friends going for the same zone as I am. So we parted with my friend who gave me the ticket as she was in the VIP area.
At that time, it was already 7, so we didn't wait long until the event starts. When the lights start to dim and songs started playing AND SUDDENLY YONGHWA WAS ON STAGE PERFORMING PAYPHONE AND EVERYONE LITERALLY SCREAMED THEIR HEARTS OUT :D and then Nicole came out as well performing and after that they started emceeing and so forth.

I thought SHINee was gonna be one of the performers in the middle but turned out they were the last. And it was quite disappointing since they did not perform Stranger like they were supposed to ): Because Kara had to reperform one of the songs as the lights suddenly went off so I guess that was the reason why they cut off Stranger.

IT WAS SO AWESOME when SHINee came out to get their first award in tux, I think it was the....popularity award? AND EVERYONE WAS SCREAMING FOR THEM. I was quite lucky to be on the 3rd row from barricades and kinda near to the extended stage but that wasn't enough as there were people taller than me in front T_T I felt so near but so far at the same time because the gap between the barricades and the stage was about 3 meters so it was kinda far. Sigh.

Then later when SHINee came out to receive their bonsang award with Superjunior, they came to the extended stage. This girl next to me was a shawol as well and the both of us were like mad woman screaming for SHINee. And Key kept looking behind, at the screen I think so that made us scream even louder. I think Key saw us, but he just stared and did nothing ): very fast, we were drained with energy with all the screaming lol. The girl next to me was holding an SLR camera so she managed to capture a picture of Key looking in our direction while I just stood next to her, envious because I didn't have an SLR or DLSR with me. And my digital camera ran out of battery(ugh such a pain) and my phone can't take clear pictures from a far distance.

I begged my cousin so so so hard for her dslr but she wouldn't lend it to me T_T that was the biggest regret from this event. Even during SWC2SG I didn't manage to take good photos too ):

After Kara's performance, people pretty much predicted that it'd be SHINee next and then they started playing the VCR of the boys playing bowling and i was like YESSSSS XD. So finally when it was SHINee's stage, the long awaited one haha I was jumping and screaming! I brought my lightstick and banner from SWC2 with me so I made full use of it! Like usual, our boys pulled their performances well. After Lucifer, the boys gave a brief intro and started with Sherlock. I was so excited for Sherlock because I wanted to fan chant so badly! I started chanting like how the Korean shawols do it when the boys started performing Sherlock but nobody followed and chanted....so I was like 'What in the world is this? -.- so anyways, the boys performed Sherlock and intro yay and taemin sang a lot hehe. After Sherlock, the boys said their thanks and walked back into the stage. I expected them to talk more like how BEAST did but I guess time wasn't sufficient enough.

So after SHIINee, all the artistes came back out to the stage, said their thanks and I love yous, group by group. And suddenly Hongki yelled thru the mike:
'YOU GUYS ARE SO F*CKING HOT. I AM SO F*CKING HOT.'
Like whoa Hongki, slow down there boy. After that, I went home already I was happy that I got to see the boys but surprisingly not having any withdrawal symptoms from GDA at all. I guess to me, SWC2SG was still the best concert after all. It's SHINee's solo concert anyway. ^^

Oh well, I guess I'm done with the fan account lol! Sorry if I wrote too much and if it bores you out u_u thank you for your time!!! ^^
To be updated *
Find me on twitter; @dearminho_

#2 _wisteria

_wisteria

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

That's great! Thank you for this fanaccount :) I cannot imagine your excitement since I havenever seen them in person T.T congratulations tho. You are so lucky to get those tickets!

Did Taemin really frown throughout the show? :(

#3 Jazmin

Jazmin

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Thank u for share your fan account! jealous i want one of my friends get me ticket free too

#4 nerineri

nerineri

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

thank you for sharing your fanaccount at the Golden Disk Awards!

#5 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2590 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

OMG!!! YOU GOT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TICKET????!!!!
It was super expensive!!!! Wuah, you're so lucky that you got it for free!!
I was so so so disappointed that SHINee didn't perform Stranger til I cried!! I am like blaming all the groups before them that took such a long time to talk, perform and re-perform. I was so crazy at the time. Lol.
No offense to other fans of any other group, just my feelings was raw at the time. Hehe.
You're so lucky to see them again in Malaysia. If you think that 3 meter is close but so far away, I felt worse because I'm in Malaysia but not in KL. T_T
Yes!!! SWCII SG is just the best. You went to Spore to watch them too? Hehehe.. I went there too and still super excited every time I think of the time in the concert!!! :D
Anyway, thanks for sharing this. :D

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Fan Fiction: I Won't Let Go; Gangsta Boy 1-Shot: Wish; Through The Glass Window

Banner Credit: ihottaru & iduckelf@SFI Blinkie Credit: My Convocation gift from my lovely dongsaeng eris127@SFI

#6 ♡ yannieboo

♡ yannieboo

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

Thank u for share your fan account! jealous i want one of my friends get me ticket free too

You're welcome, and thank you for your time! :)

That's great! Thank you for this fanaccount :) I cannot imagine your excitement since I havenever seen them in person T.T congratulations tho. You are so lucky to get those tickets!

Did Taemin really frown throughout the show? :(

You're welcome! I should thank you for spending time to read this ^^ aww don't worry dear, you'll get to see them someday :) sometimes all you need is just patience. I've been a fan since 2009 but I only managed to see them last year. I thought I could never see them in person too until I took the initiative to go to Singapore just to see them :) don't lose hope okay! Haha and about taemin, I didn't really pay much attention either but sometimes I did saw him frowning so :/

OMG!!! YOU GOT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TICKET????!!!!
It was super expensive!!!! Wuah, you're so lucky that you got it for free!!
I was so so so disappointed that SHINee didn't perform Stranger til I cried!! I am like blaming all the groups before them that took such a long time to talk, perform and re-perform. I was so crazy at the time. Lol.
No offense to other fans of any other group, just my feelings was raw at the time. Hehe.
You're so lucky to see them again in Malaysia. If you think that 3 meter is close but so far away, I felt worse because I'm in Malaysia but not in KL. T_T
Yes!!! SWCII SG is just the best. You went to Spore to watch them too? Hehehe.. I went there too and still super excited every time I think of the time in the concert!!! :D
Anyway, thanks for sharing this. :D

YES OMG HAHA YOU'RE SO EXCITED THAT IT MAKES ME EXCITED TOO LOL. Where were you? yup I was quite upset that they didn't get to perform stranger sigh. It's my favorite song T^T haha guess we can't just help it since the lights went off when Kara performed :/ oh! Where are you from? OMG YOU WENT FOR SWC2SG TOO? WHICH ZONE HAHA I WAS IN MOSH PEN B! I know right OMG, thinking back about swc2 memories really makes me happy. :") thank you for reading!
To be updated *

#7 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

Such a nice story, thank you for writing all that ^^ I loved reading it, almost felt like I was there myself!

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#8 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1514 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:39 AM

aawww this was a nice fanaccount to read!!!
love reading Shawols having a 'super duper mega' awesome spaz-worthy time seeing our SHINee boys!!
twitter: @SHINeeUKShawol

#9 234naru

234naru

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

omg you got tickets for free !!! can I be your friend's friend too? :D :D ok no...
I know how it feels when someone taller than you doesn't let you to have a better view~ I'm short lol

I wanted them to perform Stranger too, but after watching fc's I think it was good thing they didn't, cuz at the end they were so sweat. Thank you for sharing^^ it was fun to read you fa, you took your lightick, banner, and screamed reaally out loud for our boys <3 lol

#10 SparklyPenguin

SparklyPenguin

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

Awwww thanks for writing a fan account^^ It was really interesting to read:) I have the same problem with cameras as well so I understand how you feel:\

#11 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • 2590 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

YES OMG HAHA YOU'RE SO EXCITED THAT IT MAKES ME EXCITED TOO LOL. Where were you? yup I was quite upset that they didn't get to perform stranger sigh. It's my favorite song T^T haha guess we can't just help it since the lights went off when Kara performed :/ oh! Where are you from? OMG YOU WENT FOR SWC2SG TOO? WHICH ZONE HAHA I WAS IN MOSH PEN B! I know right OMG, thinking back about swc2 memories really makes me happy. :") thank you for reading!

Lol.. Well it is an exciting event so I am excited. :D
I am from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. So you can imagine the vast expanse of land and sea that I have to cross to see them.
But yeah I manage to do that to their SWCII in Singapore! :D
I can't remember the Zone that I was at. It was a terrace seat quite near to the stage. So I actually can see them change for the Amazing Grace part too. Kekekeke.. If you were to stand from SHINee's point of view, I was at their left side. I am very near to the VCR there.
And OMO!!!! Onew actually threw one of the ball to our side. I know that he tried his hardest but it doesn't reach me!!! It only reach the person 2 rows in front of me. T_T Envious of the girl who got the ball.
Taem bb tried to but to no avail. Lol.
Yes, at least I manage to record some of their performance on the VCR. I bring back a memory from my phone recording. ^_^

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Banner Credit: ihottaru & iduckelf@SFI Blinkie Credit: My Convocation gift from my lovely dongsaeng eris127@SFI

#12 ♡ yannieboo

♡ yannieboo

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:15 AM

Such a nice story, thank you for writing all that ^^ I loved reading it, almost felt like I was there myself!

Haha thank you for reading, JoAnn ! (:

aawww this was a nice fanaccount to read!!!
love reading Shawols having a 'super duper mega' awesome spaz-worthy time seeing our SHINee boys!!

Aww haha, i'm sure there're many other fanaccounts better. Some even saw SHINee so close ! Thank you for your time ! ^^

omg you got tickets for free !!! can I be your friend's friend too? :D :D ok no...
I know how it feels when someone taller than you doesn't let you to have a better view~ I'm short lol

I wanted them to perform Stranger too, but after watching fc's I think it was good thing they didn't, cuz at the end they were so sweat. Thank you for sharing^^ it was fun to read you fa, you took your lightick, banner, and screamed reaally out loud for our boys <3 lol

haha sure, go stalk her in monash uni XD. i thought my height is ok all these while but then i realize 156 cm height is really short -_- yeah haha they were probably quite tired from Sherlock since it was quite a long performance ! and the dance is exhausting as well.. haha yup, thank you for reading too ! ^^

Awwww thanks for writing a fan account^^ It was really interesting to read:) I have the same problem with cameras as well so I understand how you feel:\

It sucks to not have a good cam or even take good photos when you're at a concert. D: thank you for reading anyway ^^

Lol.. Well it is an exciting event so I am excited. :D
I am from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. So you can imagine the vast expanse of land and sea that I have to cross to see them.
But yeah I manage to do that to their SWCII in Singapore! :D
I can't remember the Zone that I was at. It was a terrace seat quite near to the stage. So I actually can see them change for the Amazing Grace part too. Kekekeke.. If you were to stand from SHINee's point of view, I was at their left side. I am very near to the VCR there.
And OMO!!!! Onew actually threw one of the ball to our side. I know that he tried his hardest but it doesn't reach me!!! It only reach the person 2 rows in front of me. T_T Envious of the girl who got the ball.
Taem bb tried to but to no avail. Lol.
Yes, at least I manage to record some of their performance on the VCR. I bring back a memory from my phone recording. ^_^

Holy! your expenses must've been higher than mine since i only flew from KL. LOL. ooh thats so nice! you saw them changed ! HAHA. Must've been hectic backstage lol. OHH you were at the left side ! Which means you were very near to me cuz i was in that area except the fact that i was standing in the mosh. YEAH HAHA I RMB WHEN JINKI WAS THROWING THE BALL, i was sorta directly in front of him and shouting for his name but T^T i did see where the ball flew too though haha. Lucky you, i recorded some perfs too, but the best fc i had is only One. The others were just... ):
To be updated *

#13 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • 2590 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Holy! your expenses must've been higher than mine since i only flew from KL. LOL. ooh thats so nice! you saw them changed ! HAHA. Must've been hectic backstage lol. OHH you were at the left side ! Which means you were very near to me cuz i was in that area except the fact that i was standing in the mosh. YEAH HAHA I RMB WHEN JINKI WAS THROWING THE BALL, i was sorta directly in front of him and shouting for his name but T^T i did see where the ball flew too though haha. Lucky you, i recorded some perfs too, but the best fc i had is only One. The others were just... ):

Ah not so much I think. Cuz I didn't take a direct flight to Singapore. I took a flight to Johor to meet a friend of mine there who drove me to Singapore then I stayed with a friend that I know from SFI there. :D
It is hectic. But my eyes only glued to them and not to the staffs. Lol.
Oh jjinja? We're on the same side? Hahaha.. But it must be excited from where you're standing. You can see Jinki much nearer than me. Lol. Aww.. That's ok. You don't have to have many FC anyway since there will be a lot that you can find on the net. :D
I only get to record up til my battery gave up on me. Which is around JoJo time I think. -.-
Anyway, I am happy that they won in SMA too. :D

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 ♡ yannieboo

♡ yannieboo

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

Ah not so much I think. Cuz I didn't take a direct flight to Singapore. I took a flight to Johor to meet a friend of mine there who drove me to Singapore then I stayed with a friend that I know from SFI there. :D
It is hectic. But my eyes only glued to them and not to the staffs. Lol.
Oh jjinja? We're on the same side? Hahaha.. But it must be excited from where you're standing. You can see Jinki much nearer than me. Lol. Aww.. That's ok. You don't have to have many FC anyway since there will be a lot that you can find on the net. :D
I only get to record up til my battery gave up on me. Which is around JoJo time I think. -.-
Anyway, I am happy that they won in SMA too. :D[/font]

WOW how old are you ? My parents would never allow me to stay with online friends o_O haha it was quite exciting but chaotic as well. :P I kept switching from taking pictures to recording and from recording to taking pictures. And half way the concert my battery was dying so I charged with my external battery and record at the same time LOL. Can you imagine that I'd to hold my phone in one hand and the other with my huge banner lol and I'd to keep changing banners bc of the project! Haha. Yup! It's so nice that they won the same awards for GDA and also for the SMA. :D
To be updated *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Team SFI is now hiring! Apply to be a Translator, SHINee Subber, Encoder, Uploader, Media Team, or Moderator.

StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:34 PM) byeeee
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:26 PM) nite everyone! and have fun!!! :D
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:24 PM) byeeee
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:24 PM) alright I really need to shower. Love you guyssss
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:23 PM) lol
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:23 PM) and I know, he is soooo freakin tall!
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:22 PM) *sings* it's mister steal yo giiiirrrlll
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:22 PM) haha don't worry Alee I set him free
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) u caaaaaaaaaaan`t!!! lol. ZELO IS NAEKKOYA! so back off! LOL
StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) omg i know hahhahhaha
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:21 PM) that kid is getting sooo tall, I saw the pics of them in New York. omg
StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:20 PM) wait noooo dont take zelo ;---;
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:20 PM) muwahahaha
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:19 PM) Yeah had to put some clothes in the wash and I'm about to shower and stuff. but I came back to steal zelo from you :D
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:18 PM) hah guess what he's mine now. nekkeoyaaa
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:18 PM) lol. but aren`t u gettin ready 4 a party?!
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:17 PM) Oh yeah? well now I'm googling it AND NOBODY CAN STOP MEEEE
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) lol, don`t wanna tell u! Is smt only Zelo and me know! *evil laugh*
StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) hullur
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) Also Alee I ammmmm lost. lol, are those lyrics from a new BAP video or something?
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) lol hey Chan
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:13 PM) lol
StrawberrySh... : (18 April 2014 - 12:12 PM) sighs
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 12:11 PM) Zelo is NAEKKOYA! :D .
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:07 PM) And nothing much getting ready for a party
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) oh snap Zelo? why so what's he up to?
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 11:57 AM) neh, so bad! nobody can stop me! LOL. I`m fine, full of ZELO feels! and u?! ~
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 11:56 AM) hyper as ever I see haha
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 11:56 AM) lol what's up Alee
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 11:51 AM) hey ~ lol and now I imagine Jay say hi instead of me! hi lady! LOL
Pollychrome : (18 April 2014 - 11:34 AM) hey ladies
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 08:55 AM) Who Knows?! eojjeom urin... keke
amatif zbad : (18 April 2014 - 08:41 AM) Hello Hello! :D
Key`sLocket : (18 April 2014 - 08:25 AM) neh, miss them! hi~
SHINeeOKTMJ : (18 April 2014 - 07:46 AM) How are you guys? Do you miss our 5 shining boys? because I miss them so much togeteher
SHINeeOKTMJ : (18 April 2014 - 07:41 AM) Good evening Shawols :D
ReeKeybum : (18 April 2014 - 07:02 AM) Onew <3
Luckeyt2453 : (18 April 2014 - 07:01 AM) Hellooo :3
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 06:01 AM) ^^
Star_Byul : (18 April 2014 - 05:55 AM) I see~ Mine's Jonghyun ^^
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:55 AM) You?
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:53 AM) Minho ^^
Star_Byul : (18 April 2014 - 05:50 AM) Aww~ Thanks! Who's your bias?
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:49 AM) I like your name too ♡
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:48 AM) Gomawoyo kkk
Star_Byul : (18 April 2014 - 05:47 AM) Cute name :D
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:43 AM) You can call me Han, or Hana or Hann :P
Star_Byul : (18 April 2014 - 05:42 AM) Nice to meet you too! What should I call you?
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:41 AM) @Menggy hii :)
Choi Hana. : (18 April 2014 - 05:41 AM) Then I'm one year older then ^^ Hello Serene, nice to meet you ~