Photo

{TRANS} Onew and Minho for SHINee's "TALK 2 YOU Vol.3" Interview in JILLE Magazine, February 2013

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 supreme1

supreme1

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

ONEW + MINHO
LEATHER - Leather jackets create a sense of playfulness through the effect of their colors
Onew and Minho made appearances for the third volume. These two are the dependable members who lead SHINee together. What is the heartwarming episode that they share?

Even in leather, girls who give out a tender feeling are lovely.
Onew: We wore leather at today's photoshoot. Usually, I don't wear leather often so I don't own any, but I'm thinking about trying it out from now on.
Minho: I wear it often once winter comes. So I don't feel like it's tight or anything. When I wear leather, I pay attention to the shoes or pants since I don't want to be too flashy. Wearing gaudy shoes and pants together with leather makes me end up feeling like I look standoffish.
Onew: Since you usually dress like this, you're particular about it. I wear it for photoshoots and on stage, but I think I'm a bit reluctant to make it part of my casual wear. Even so, I'm leaning towards leather lately.
Minho: Which style would you like to try?
Onew: I prefer simple styles. Also warm and flexible clothes. The number one requirement when I pick out clothes myself is whether the clothes are flexible. That's why I want clothes that are comfortable.
Minho: Since leather is a tough material, girls look really strong wearing it, dont they? So I think girls who can coordinate leather into their outfit to make it look tender are lovely.
Onew: Definitely. I think it'd be cute if they wear feminine dresses and hang the tough leather over their shoulders.[/size][/size]

We are similar in hating to lose.
Minho: It's only natural. We're like real brothers, aren't we?
Onew: That being said, I'm the older one and yet I feel like there are a lot of times where you're the one who looks after me... (laughs)
Minho: Nah, you make up for my shortcomings all the time. You've always been doing that for me, you know? We were in charge of being MCs for a music show in Korea, right? Didn't we help each other out a lot that time?
Onew: That's right. We talked about a lot of things and made the program lively. The two of us really tried hard. We are similar in hating to lose, right? There will rarely be times when my competitive side emerges, but you are always concerned with competing and don't compromise. I think that's what makes you manly and cool. But there are times when I also think, "Isn't he being too passionate?" (laughs). I want to go along with that side of yours. In the end, we're probably just the same.
Minho: Maybe. I think the part that I'm still lacking in is your funny side.
Onew: I'm a comedian after all (laughs).
Minho: Hahaha (laughs). There is a wild side to you, but then you'd suddenly become serious. I guess it is your earthly charm to have different sides like that.
Onew: You're making me embarrassed here... If you're talking about that, then I must say I'm still far from being as considerate as you are. Thank you for covering me with the blanket the other day. You thought that I was sleeping back when you did that, didn't you?
Minho: Yeah. So you weren't sleeping then?
Onew: Actually, I wasn't. I pretended to be asleep so that when you got closer, I'd open my eyes and surprise you, but then you covered me with the blanket. I was so touched by your kindness that I couldn't even trick you (laughs). I thought that you are a really kind person.
Minho: It's not like I intentionally went to you just to put the blanket on. I got back late that day and was thinking to myself, "I wonder what Onew is doing right now?" so I went to see what you were doing. I saw you sleeping with thin clothes on and I thought that if I let you sleep like that then you might catch a cold. It was very chilly that day after all.
Onew: You are always concerned about other members like that, huh?
Minho: Yup. Somehow, I'm just concerned about everyone. But all of them don't like it (laughs).
Onew: Not me though.
Minho: Maybe not you, but everyone else seems like they don't like it...
Onew: I don't think that's true... Fine then. The next time we have free time in Japan, let's go for ramen, just the two of us!

SHINee's 1 question and 1 answer!!
What are your favorite drinks and snacks?
Onew: Water and potato chips.
Jonghyun: Milk tea and all kinds of nuts.
Key: Beer, tea, coffee and sweet things.
Minho: Sports drinks, no snacks in particular.
Taemin: Jelly and juice.

Source: Jille Magazine
Translated by: supreme1 and red @ shineee.net

Related Threads:

{TRANS} Onew and Taemin's "TALK 2 YOU Vol.1" Interview in JILLE Magazine, December 2012

{TRANS} Jonghyun and Key's "TALK 2 YOU Vol.2" Interview in JILLE Magazine, January 2013

{PICS} 121109 Onew, Taemin - JILLE Magazine December Issue

{PICS} 121211 Jonghyun, Key - JILLE Magazine, January Issue

{PICS} 130111 Onew, Minho - JILLE Magazine, February Issue

#2 hiika11

hiika11

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

omo Minho,!! such a good dongsaeng! and Onew too ,, keke, thanks for the trans ;)

.::DREAM GIRL::.

Posted Image

#3 j311

j311

Minho

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Taemin...Jelly and Juice! I giggled so loud! He is too precious! And Onew and Minho...LOVE! <3 Thank you for posting!

#4 ChakaDoll

ChakaDoll

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1221 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

aaah! onho!!! onho!!! they are very sweet to one another.... aaah! so heartwarming the two of them.

#5 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2316 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Haha. I love how this is sort of just a gentleman-off. "You're nicer." "No, you're nicer." "No, really, I insist."

"I pretended to be asleep so that when you got closer, I'd open my eyes and surprise you." Lol Onew, you dork. I can totally imagine him doing that too.

"Different is not wrong." -Kim Jonghyun

MdA5tiW.gifXCoAmtQ.png?1?2318

You make my life colorful~

Key banner by my lovely yeobo, Cecilia (Anya.)

#6 intanku

intanku

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

well..after all they are december babies..they should hv same characteristic...
they hv their own charms :D
they both always taking care of other members in their own sweet ways ;)
heart heart heart their brotherhood relationship :D
forever SHINee!!!

^▽^

#7 xblackchristmas

xblackchristmas

Minho

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

i want to join in on their ramen adventure.

just like my bias, i have no favorite snack in particular ;D
but omg key. i forget that theyre all adults now so alcohol...

#8 nitaRnita

nitaRnita

♥ SHINee's Noona ♥

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

thanks for the translation supreme1 ^^ been waiting for this :)

LMFAO I never knew that Onew would have such thing as "competitive side emerges"
I'm just concerned about everyone. But all of them don't like it (laughs) | I think this is referring to his "Sherlock" attitude where he tends to feel curious about the other member activity when they're apart and cornering them with asking a bunch of nonstopable question..kekeke..i still find him very cute by doing that :<3:
I always feel the way they playing around with words during interview would lead to misunderstanding meaning for those people who didn't know them well :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

banner by ©ihottaru & blinkies by ©captivated

#9 minanie.

minanie.

Ultimate☆Flame ㅍ_ㅍ

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

bahahaa! my two biases are awesome. i love their interaction so much <3 Minho, I don't know who wouldn't enjoy you looking after them, not at all. You are so adorbs.

I'm just concerned about everyone. But all of them don't like it (laughs) | I think this is referring to his "Sherlock" attitude where he tends to feel curious about the other member activity when they're apart and cornering them with asking a bunch of nonstopable question..kekeke..i still find him very cute by doing that :<3: I always feel the way they playing around with words during interview would lead to misunderstanding meaning for those people who didn't know them well :lol:

^^ I think you are right; I also thought of that radio interview from March/April where Key said he was like an uncle always looking after them in a "Sherlock" style.

Onew trying to pull a prank but then feeling too guilty about it because of his kindness... LMAO I love how Jinki calls Minho out for being too competitive. lol. Everyone knows it!!! And Minho, sweetie-pants, you have become funnier and funnier these days, so I consider you a kind of comedian too! These two are my heart. <3

lani_zpsa51c1216.gif

a9d7faea-12c7-404e-a1eb-5d80a55c89df_zps

Shiny_A_plus @ asianfanfics

#10 maYuumi

maYuumi

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

awww arent they cute?
and my sister wonder why these are my two fave?...they're funny and so adorable in this interview ^^
I also think that onho are quite similar in character, they're both have this two sides of them that are totally opposite...like they can be a hell of a dorky one moment and then overly mysterious the next...I guess because they both have the same sign :-P
so cute how dubu is the only one loving minho's caring side keke such bromance! <3

#11 Nokkie63

Nokkie63

Baby Jinki

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Very touching and truely believe that it is their natural bonding between the two like real sibling. I think Onew is very comfortable staying around and has carefree interaction with Minho. We could noticed it since HB that Onew slept on Minho's lap or put his chin on Minho's shoulder while he did not do that with other members. The way Minho hugged Onew after the wining of their Lucifer comeback, etc.. Since Minho seems to be more mature that his age so it is his inner consideration/protection mode of genuine gentleman. Minho once said in the interview that when he has any problem he will consult his mother since he did not want to bother Onew as he knew that Onew had a lot of problems on his own and he didn't want to put more burden on his shoulder (maybe at the beginning of their debut which Onew might having some problem/challenge as a leader). They are just being humble here. Both are having good respect for each other. Love them both for their tender love & care toward each other. They are my bias.. hahahaha :wub:

#12 Charitysweethart

Charitysweethart

Mrs.Choi 4ever

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

Omg the amount of OnHo fluff had me blushing while reading this article. :blush: It's ironic how onew said he feels Minho is the one who looks after him. I mentioned that in a fanfic about Onew feeling as if Minho was the hyung, haha. The blanket situation was tooooo cute. Minho is so loving, T.T I wish he wasn't so amazing sometimes so I wouldn't have be in love with him. It'd be great if someone wrote a fluffy fanfic about the blanket situation. I wonder why the other members don't like Minho caring after them. I'm guessing it's Jonghyun or Taemin. Key seems to not mind when Minho is caring and affectionate towards him. :closedeyes:

Charity<3 <3 MVPFlamingLocketBlingingMint "Too cute to watch, too wild to touch" -Key
1iy911.jpg2nmxxw.jpg

#13 Enn

Enn

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

This is a wonderful conversation. So revealing.
Thank you very much for translating.

#14 mejiaas

mejiaas

Onew's MVP

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

ONEWWWWWWW SO CUTTEEEEE with the blanket story! Aw they have such a brotherly relationship :<3: :<3:

Posted Image

tumblr ///graphics thread /// twitter

icon + onew banner © me

#15 Analuisa

Analuisa

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Actually I was very touched to read eventhough I like this time they maintain loving relationships (still growing) and as Minho occupies its hyun, I always thought that's the kind of person who always protegue to those in their around, I hope you do this you are not alone and be comforted by others, Onew is adorable I love our leader and I hope they keep it to close

jhsglk.jpg

dyrbdf.jpg

#16 onewjjang

onewjjang

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2594 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Omo OnHo much?!!!
They're like being so considerate with each other.
But I really have to laugh at Onew who wanted to trick Minho but didn't get to do it in the end because he was touched!!
Aww~~~~~ That is just too sweet of them. Hehehe..
Onew, if you only knew that you look hot in leather!

Minho: Maybe. I think the part that I'm still lacking in is your funny side.
Onew: I'm a comedian after all (laughs).
Minho: Hahaha (laughs). There is a wild side to you, but then you'd suddenly become serious. I guess it is your earthly charm to have different sides like that.

Yes you are funny Onew ah.
Even Minho likes it. Well, we can see that all 4 others fell for Onew's charm anyway.

And Minho is really considerate. Lol at the others not liking it. I think the others may be Jjong and Key. Kekeke..

Thanks for sharing this translation. :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Fan Fiction: I Won't Let Go; Gangsta Boy 1-Shot: Wish; Through The Glass Window

Banner Credit: ihottaru & iduckelf@SFI Blinkie Credit: My Convocation gift from my lovely dongsaeng eris127@SFI

#17 Pei.SHAWOL

Pei.SHAWOL

SHINee World

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3507 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Aww both of them were so sweet and caring to one another ^^
Sometimes I too doubt that Onew is the oldest xD Comedian Onew :)
Love the two of them! So gonna ship them now~

"우리가 간다 울트라 샤이니 변신!"
3a9Blmj.pngdHbCE2j_zpsdb8b772b.png
Banner made by © c_taemin  and Melody

Twitter

#18 ordinary

ordinary

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Onew is comedian~ hahaha xD because of his sangtae for sure (my personal opinion). hehe
they're interaction is so sweet ><
Minho is so caring~ good dongsaeng ^^

SHINee's in da house
@4MIP_

#19 sherriin

sherriin

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

ONHO <3
thanks minho for covering onew with blanket !

#20 calenton

calenton

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Omg! This interview is so cute! I love that Minho is so considerate about everyone xD He cares really much for them! <3 And Onew is also cute, trying to prank Minho, but then feeling guilty about it xD I want more interviews like this! :3

#21 megalodon

megalodon

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Aww this is so sweet :) They seem like they genuinely care about each other very much/

#22 enzeru_no_innen

enzeru_no_innen

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

cries a bucket of onho tears... T_T my OTP, finally in a magazine together again... they're so cute... sometimes i wonder who's the hyung in these two.. and the sweetness.... *shoos away ants.. :xD *

PS, @skehehdanfdldi should post a selca of them when they had that dinner date... so that his pics in twitter wont only involve candypang.. @_@

#23 Taeminnie_Taemint

Taeminnie_Taemint

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

Awwwww, so sweeeet >.<
Minho is so kind >.< and Onew is so dorky, XDDD

"I'm just concerned about everyone. But all of them don't like it (laugh)"- They have mentioned it in Sukira, right? LOL
Minho's so kind with all of members, :')

And I dunno, but this is - Taemin :jelly and juice - so cuteeee, so Taemin, kkkkk
Taemin-aaaaah, you're the cutest, XDDD

#24 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1587 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

aaawwwww!!!!!!!! i can't help spazz while reading this!!!!!!
they're so sweet!!! ajhghilargiawbrgilvrqgihqvrgl!!!!!!!

"Onew: I'm a comedian after all" ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
"Minho: Yup. Somehow, I'm just concerned about everyone. But all of them don't like it" aaawww thoughtful boy!!!

hehehe their fave drinks and snacks!!! i'm the same as Onew for both! same as Jonghyun for drinks, same as Key for snacks!! and Tae for drinks!!!!! and i actually do drink sports drinks like Minho....but not for the same reason....i just buy them cos some flavours are nice and i like the bottles ahaha!

#25 czasjmie

czasjmie

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

Yay!these two are so cute! hahaha!During their shinee hello baby show, Minho's caring side have always been obvious and I like that about him.Our DUBU always the lovable dork.LoL!
Posted Image

Cr: ScratchMyTofu

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

Ms. Shekinah : (30 October 2014 - 09:21 PM) /pokes/
Jappy : (30 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) Happy Halloween! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 07:22 PM) Happy Halloween SHAWOLS all over the world! :)
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 07:19 PM) Hello :D :D :D
Kinivi : (30 October 2014 - 06:27 PM) :ph34r:
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 06:13 PM) hello
littleteafox : (30 October 2014 - 03:36 PM) Minho looks good with those contacts. o 3 o https://38.media.tum...8dqlyo1_500.gif
rachel. : (30 October 2014 - 05:53 AM) hi ^^
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:39 AM) bye
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:22 AM) bye for now
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:18 AM) haha
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:17 AM) i think i forgot to put that on my profile
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:17 AM) i love reading too...
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:09 AM) yeah! and I saw u`re really into movies! I like watching movies as well, especially when I go out with my friends! but I like reading, writing and dancing more! keke
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:06 AM) woohoo!!! we're both swifties & lovatics!!! :)
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:05 AM) yes, sometimes yes! she`s nice! and Demi Lovato is AWESOME!!!
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:04 AM) do you listen to taylor swift?
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 02:02 AM) kekeke :)
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 02:01 AM) if I would have more free time I think I`ll watch everything, but I`m watching what interest me more! like Sehun, Kai, Key! yeah, u know...
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:56 AM) oh... :) how about k movies?
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:53 AM) ah, I`m not too much into kdrama! just the ones with JaeJoong! hehe
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:51 AM) the upcoming kdrama...
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:50 AM) huh?
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:50 AM) ?
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:49 AM) are you going to watch 'pinocchio'>
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:49 AM) haha :) it's ok :)
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:47 AM) i`ll play but now I`m too lazy to search clothes pics! haha
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:44 AM) i`ll check it
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:27 AM) done with my game :)
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:21 AM) :)
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:17 AM) oh! cool
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:10 AM) i'm going to make a new game :) kekeke
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:09 AM) lol... i'm fine too :D
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:09 AM) fine, and u? ~~
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 01:03 AM) yes, I LOVE SEHUN!!! keke r we the only members in here? omg
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 01:03 AM) :) how are ya?
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 12:57 AM) helloooooo keke
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 12:57 AM) Hello :D
Melle :D : (30 October 2014 - 12:54 AM) :D
Key`sLocket : (30 October 2014 - 12:50 AM) hi~
Melle :D : (29 October 2014 - 09:53 PM) hello!!!
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 04:00 PM) aw okay! nini sweet dreams~ ^^
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:59 PM) ok dear. I gtg! sleep is callin me! haha. see ya! nity nite! ^^
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:57 PM) I know hehe. ^^ & Oi! I thought it was only one dimension like the regular piece of paper size. I'll look into it more. I don't have a printer at the moment so I may have to use my local library. cx
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:54 PM) I know dat! but I was kidding! hahaha. but really u could print them at any dimension, any image u want! easy and fast! keke
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Silly! That's what google is for.  :lol: I need to order myself some posters. At least one. I want to wake up with it next to me so I can roll over and see him. Kekeke.  :wub:
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:50 PM) I could mail some pics with Tae to u and u`d have to print them. lol hehe
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:48 PM) ahahaha
littleteafox : (29 October 2014 - 03:47 PM) D: ! ! ! MAIL THEM TO MEEE WOMAN. xD  :<3:
Key`sLocket : (29 October 2014 - 03:46 PM) yes, so much!!! aww, if u lived closer to me I would give u some posters with Tae! ~~