91 replies to this topic

#1 kimchi hana

kimchi hana

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6424 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Posted Image

_____The Valentine’s Day project by SFI is underway! Project Sweet World will give SHINee a taste of the diversity of international fans, while at the same time delivering a message of unity among us by bringing together something cultures across the Earth all have in common -- candy. The mission of this project is to collect boxes of unique and traditional candy from all over the world, which will then be shipped to Korea and passed onto SHINee.
_____SFI is collaborating with a total of 11 different fansites for Project Sweet World. We would like to thank the fansites in the list below for their dedication and participation. SFI staff will be representing multiple parts of the world by providing candy from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Vietnam, and more.
_____You can do your part to help as well! Donations are needed for the candy, packaging, and shipping fees so please contribute whatever you can. We're also looking for candy recommendations, especially for countries that are not listed. Provide us with a name, picture, and brief description for each candy you suggest.

Collaborating Fansites
Brazil / France / Indonesia / Mexico / Peru / Philippines / Poland / Singapore / Spain / Thailand

#2 joAnnwashere

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3598 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Promote Us

© linderrfulxP
Posted Image

© linderrfulxP
Posted Image

© vrenille23
Posted Image

Art by halysia

#3 myatae

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

I would like to incorporate traditional candy from Puerto Rico (they're only available inside PR as far as I know). Is there a procedure besides donating money?? (Also have a Puerto Rico fan site but I will have to consult them to see whether they could join, even this late by donating and stuff).

#4 shineemilie

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

I think a good candy from the USA would be Pop Rocks! They are so fun to eat! They come in a variety of fruity flavors and when you eat them they pop in your mouth!
Here's a picture:

Posted Image

#5 Misschatterbox1117

~♫ ♪ Taem ♥ holic ♫ ♪~

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Yes!!!! US have AH-MAZIN' candies here:
-Jolly Ranchers
-Kit Kats
and of course, Pop rockss!!<3
There's a lot more xD But it will be a long list ><

#6 xTaeminLove

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Vero Mango and Vero Sandia lollipops from Mexico! Ahhh. So good. :)

#7 Jabberwockys

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

I agree with sending pop rocks! They can last a really long time which would be convenient for shipping and such. Plus, I think it would be a pretty amusing candy to them C:

#8 Charitysweethart

Mrs.Choi 4ever

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

Lols, we're going to give SHINee cavities. :D I really like this project. I'd be great to let SHINee know about all the fans out there wanting to be their valentine.
I will say a few of my favorite candies are:
and chocolate covered nuts

Charity<3 <3 MVPFlamingLocketBlingingMint "Too cute to watch, too wild to touch" -Key

#9 fumetsuka

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

i personally recommend german chococlates like Milka (<3), Ritter Sport, Yogurette? will chocolate be easily shipped?

#10 Cyfyndyfy

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

This is such a neat idea! Getting so excited after reading everything and totally donating. c:

From USA, I am recommending my all time favorite candy: Sour Patch Kids. NOT Sour Patch Watermelons. Sour Patch KIDS. c:

"I can't hide who I am. I can't say things I don't mean, say that I like things I hate or hate things I like. And more than anything, I can't lie to myself."

Posted Image

Credits to mejiaas

#11 minanie.

Ultimate☆Flame ㅍ_ㅍ

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

OMO I think the Pop Rocks idea is perfect. I bet if they haven't heard or seen of those before, that'll really make them laugh. XD (just don't blend with soda~! lol)

Shiny_A_plus @ asianfanfics

#12 Michi_0565

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Im peruvian but i live in Florida so hopefully the Peruvian fansite will suggest my all time favorite Dona Peppa or Cua Cua :)

#13 vieberryholic

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Oh my God!
This really is a sweet project :)

Will definitely join through SFI and also Shawolindo :)

"If you don't give up your hopes and dreams, then there would always be a good result or ending." - Minho

©Ms. Julienne

#14 demiyanflamers

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Only giving candy? not candy and chocolate?
Valentine is related to chocolate right?

Posted ImagePosted Imagebset by ryu|me

" We can never appreciate the beauty of the sky without these five shining light "

#15 Hanalock

• Subber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

I live in Jordan, and I am sure it is not listed, would it be ok to participate? there are many sweet things (I can ship and send to you ) also making sweet related cards for the event since I don't know if anyone will join from the middle east

#16 Jonghaeraa

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

omooo~~~ Lovely project!! They'll love this project, since they like snacks and sweets so much... right?? :)
My recomendation from Indonesia:

* Ginger Candy (permen jahe)
Posted Image

* Gulali
Posted Image

if i want to send these unique candies, how to reach it to you guys??

#17 Jazmin

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

i love this proyect i will participate with the fansite in my country ^^ the tradicional mexican candy is really delicious ;) my favorite is limon con coco (dehydrated lemon with coconut ) is really awesome.

Posted Image

My favorite lemon with coconut

#18 calenton

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

My country is not listed (the Netherlands) but I'm willing to send candy for the project :) Here are some typical Dutch snacks:

1. Drop

Posted Image

2. Stroopwafels (syrup waffles)

Posted Image

What adress should I send the snacks to for the project? And what is the deadline?

#19 XionZai

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

Hm.....I think Sticky will do the trick~
I like this candy very much~It's always my favourite~
It's traditional handmade candy~and it taste good too~=3=

Sticky Traditional handmade candy
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

They have valentine special too~And you can also have your own design too~(If I'm not mistaken)
You can buy this candy in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia only I think?
To any of my old friends,
My account was hacked, I havn't log into SFI for few months so the death things is definately something wrong. CARROT SHION IS STILL ALIVE! ==

#20 NicoleT

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

For Sticky maybe some of the Malaysian or Singaporean fan clubs can pool together money to custom make a batch of candy for SHINee? ^^

#21 miwi

~^▽^ ♡ㅍ_ㅍ~

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

My country is not listed (the Netherlands) but I'm willing to send candy for the project :) Here are some typical Dutch snacks:

1. Drop

What adress should I send the snacks to for the project? And what is the deadline?

COUGH XD wanna send uhhhhhhhhhh send an extra bag of the drop candies 8D for me to eat? *coughcough* I'll pay you^^;;; I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee liquorice keekekekeke

/totally not helpful *gets shot* T_______T;

{ @yapikao | livejournal }

{{ I'm super super bad at replying to PMs ~ if possible tweet (@yapikao) or email (yapikao AT minew DOT me) me lol... }}

#22 nitaRnita

♥ SHINee's Noona ♥

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

a very sweet idea for a sweet day :wub:
i will try my best to find the cutest candy from my perspective..but in case the idea never comes..then I will go with the donation and let you creative people on SFI decide what's good for our boys ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

banner by ©ihottaru & blinkies by ©captivated

#23 Sabine

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

What a lovely idea. But don't send them too much, it would be such a waste if they have to throw most of it away...

1. Drop

Hey fellow Dutchie! Not sure if drop is a good idea, many foreigners really seem to hate it XD When I was in Japan with some friends we let some Japanese people try it, their reactions were too funny. Stroopwafels are nice though ^_^

#24 JjongD4ever

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1536 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

awesome Ideas... i hope I can participate as well wuhooo... Jjang team SFI...
Take care everyone :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: MirnaEleanor

I Hope I 'm not violating again!

#25 Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

aaawwww!!! cute lovely project!!
sweet boys need to be given sweets!!

well when you think of England and chocolate i'm sure a lot of people would instantly think Cadbury's!
Posted Image

also there's thorntons!!! and for valentines you can order a box of chocolate with a special message
like this
Posted Image

Lindt isn't a British chocolate company but it's swiss and it's one of my faves!! i love their Lindor chocolates!!

here's a site you might find helpful!! it's a UK site and they sell sweets and chocolates from around the world (including British sweets of course!)
it's called Cyber Candy and it's my fave store!! haha!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Key`sLocket : (25 November 2015 - 08:10 AM) omg, is so quiet in here!!! what happened ppl? haha~~
OT5Love : (24 November 2015 - 11:04 PM) :D
annajong178 : (24 November 2015 - 07:44 AM) hi! :)
Melle :D : (22 November 2015 - 10:43 PM) B)
cocommedes : (22 November 2015 - 01:55 AM) hello!
Kinivi : (21 November 2015 - 05:33 PM) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
amatif zbad : (21 November 2015 - 05:23 AM) Annyeong!
OT5Love : (20 November 2015 - 10:58 PM) ^_^
world15 : (20 November 2015 - 01:57 PM) hi :)
leejinkiforever : (20 November 2015 - 04:49 AM) Annyeong annyeong^^
eirolcram : (19 November 2015 - 10:41 PM) ANNYEONG^^
Adriana410 : (19 November 2015 - 02:45 PM) Hi!!
OT5Love : (18 November 2015 - 11:04 PM) :ph34r:
yana Lee : (18 November 2015 - 09:19 PM) the album release havent been updated yet..
yana Lee : (18 November 2015 - 09:13 PM) let's follow each other on twitter n instagram...give me yours <3
yana Lee : (18 November 2015 - 09:13 PM) @nanalee13
yana Lee : (18 November 2015 - 09:10 PM) anyeonggg yeorobunnn
amatif zbad : (18 November 2015 - 06:43 AM) Annyeong!
Hanalock : (18 November 2015 - 12:22 AM) pokes
amatif zbad : (17 November 2015 - 07:35 PM) Hi:D
kaylapie34 : (16 November 2015 - 05:36 AM) I finally got my account back too ^-^
steph25 : (16 November 2015 - 01:35 AM) finally i recovered my account .. cant open it before coz i forgot my password .. i miss this .. :)
shawol_shawah : (15 November 2015 - 04:01 PM) finally can registered ;_;
smiley_jinki : (14 November 2015 - 07:33 AM) :)
leejinkiforever : (13 November 2015 - 09:41 PM) ^_^
Mrs. Lee Taemin : (13 November 2015 - 06:12 AM) i miss this site :)
orgel : (12 November 2015 - 06:43 PM) sorry if this is the wrong place to post but my donation (which was supposed to be anon...fail) won't show up although paypal says it went through?
Jie Yu Chua : (12 November 2015 - 07:18 AM) If you guys need more accounts to vote, you can send your gmail (through dm)to @Support_SHINee (twitter) to get access to the spreadsheet( lots of free accounts)
Jie Yu Chua : (12 November 2015 - 07:12 AM) Chingu~ Don't forget to vote for SHINee and Jonghyun in MAMA n_n
OT5Love : (11 November 2015 - 10:47 PM) Hello ^^
onewlove2000 : (11 November 2015 - 10:23 PM) Hi!
VictoryxLove : (11 November 2015 - 07:33 PM) Haha, yeah, sbox used to be so alive XD
veekimoo : (11 November 2015 - 07:29 AM) LOL VictoryxLove. I used to make lots of friends in sbox back in the day. hahaha
VictoryxLove : (10 November 2015 - 09:44 PM) I feel old. Okay, I shall leave now /wipes tear
VictoryxLove : (10 November 2015 - 09:44 PM) Oh gosh, I remember being a frequent sboxer back in the day~
VictoryxLove : (10 November 2015 - 09:44 PM) Hey guys!
smiley_jinki : (09 November 2015 - 09:02 PM) Annyeong^^
Lizsshi : (08 November 2015 - 07:26 PM) Let's vote for SHINee!~
Sue2005 : (08 November 2015 - 12:30 PM) Hey all. After I posted the comment there was an increase of voting. So whoever voted thank you very much but this is not enough. Please keep on voting and ask your family and friends to do so as well. Also remember you can sign in with multiple ID's to vote and can vote every day so please keep it going as the amount we have now is not enough. Right now EXO and BIGBANG are leading with most of the votes. And most of the votes are from China so you can clearly see the reason as to why EXO and BIGBANG are leading. So people from Japan, Korea, Europe, America, and all the other fans VOTE VOTE VOTE. I know that there are many fans out there more fans than EXO or BIGBANG. All the SHINee fans out there if you truly are a SHINee fan please vote and whoever voted please keep voting. As a fan it is not just you going and taking pictures of them or giving gifts to them or doing other things but also making them win is also our job. We all know their music is great but that itself is not going to help them get awards and win so everyone please step it up. Please make SHINee who deserves these awards win than bands that don't (Don't get me wrong, I think all bands out there should deserve to win but I think SHINee deserves it more). Once again thank you people for whoever voted and for those who still have to please do so and keep it going and I apologize in advance for hurting someone's feelings as it is not my intension to do so. Also everyone who have accounts in other SHINee fan sites please upload the message of voting. Spread the word everyone. THANK YOU =)
OT5Love : (08 November 2015 - 10:27 AM) Please, vote up everyday ^^
OT5Love : (08 November 2015 - 10:27 AM) I see where we're lacking and that is 70% of SHINee's fanbase (K-Shawols and J-Shawols) aren't voting enough while other countries are!
OT5Love : (08 November 2015 - 10:25 AM) Wow! *Claps hands* Nicely said!
Sue2005 : (08 November 2015 - 10:17 AM) Hey all. Voting for MAMA is now open. All of you please take your time and vote for SHINee. SHINee is in last place with 8.8% votes for Best Male Group with EXO (31.7%), BIGBANG (30.6%), Super Junior (14.9%) and BTS (10.6%) leading. SHINee is also in second to last with 10.9% votes for Oupu Best Dance Performance Male Group with EXO )33.2%) BIGBANG (29.9%) and GOT7 (12.4%) leading and in 3rd place with 15.8% votes for best music video with BIGBANG (32.4%) and f(x) (30.1%) leading. All the SHINee fans out there please vote and make SHINee win as I truly think they deserve to win all these awards as they showed their best and did a lot of hard work. I personally think they did an amazing job this year and I think their work is the best than anyone else. Please vote for them as they deserve these votes than other artists who are out there especially BIGBANG. There is not enough time so please hurry. And please announce these on other media sites as I have not much experience in this as you all do. Thank you and I apologize in advance if I made any rude comments or hurt someone's feelings.
OT5Love : (08 November 2015 - 09:11 AM) ^_^
morwyn : (08 November 2015 - 02:22 AM) Aww thank you !!
OT5Love : (07 November 2015 - 05:03 PM) @morwyn: SFI has them in the Videos section: http://www.shineee.n...lter=all&page=1 :) It will take a bit of scrolling but they're there ^^
morwyn : (07 November 2015 - 01:55 PM) Hey guys, I'm searching for Taemin's cut on taehee hyegyo jihyun. Is there any on this forum ?
OT5Love : (06 November 2015 - 11:07 PM) :ph34r:
Melle :D : (06 November 2015 - 01:23 AM) ^_^
amatif zbad : (04 November 2015 - 06:34 PM) Annyeong!