{21} Project Sweet World

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#51 maia_gh

maia_gh

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

this is such a sweet idea wahh!~ except america has all the best candy, i can't think of much that australia has that isn't american ;_;

#52 Nikka & {?}

Nikka & {?}

Dumbhyunㅎㅅㅎ

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

There are so many suggestions of candy here! :xD
:o However someone needs to write down all of this candy in check so we're sure to get as much candy as possible for this project.

Your Heart Will Tell You   The Tricks of Boys & Girls   I Can't Fall In Love With You!   O.O Are You For Real?!   A Doll's House   My Flaming Princess   Thou Shall Not Spy On Other Members

© to moi - all fics on hiatus + © to Captivated for the default avatar, Jeonja for "the boys" banner, & SFI staff for the "writing contest" banner

RknVxSf.png8503093868_c1105f8790.jpg

#53 ayumie sakura

ayumie sakura

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

I introduced chocolate biscuit made ​​from Malaysia ..
sweet chocolate cream.. ^_^
Posted Image

Posted Image

♥♥SHINee World is My World♥♥

#54 onzea

onzea

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

omooo~~~ Lovely project!! They'll love this project, since they like snacks and sweets so much... right?? :)
My recomendation from Indonesia:

* Ginger Candy (permen jahe)
Posted Image

* Gulali
Posted Image

if i want to send these unique candies, how to reach it to you guys??

Hai, I from indonesia to... I think gulali not bad idea, sweet for SHINee ^^

#55 dibidbidis_mynameis

dibidbidis_mynameis

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

mm from Switzerland you must send them the best chocolates~!
i think the most famous is from the company Lindt :D
http://www.lindtusa.com/ ^^

#56 Geliiibean

Geliiibean

nutreeshes

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

How can we participate?
I suggest Paslike tillas from the Philippines! :)
It's sweet and creamy :)

I agree! Also like the idea of the Chocnut, they're really good! ^^

#57 MintySweetSHINeeBoutique

MintySweetSHINeeBoutique

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

a highly recommen pop rocks. They are portable, sugary, delicious, and entertaining to eat! Our SHINee boys will definetly love it!
“ All of Shawols are my girlfriends because they love me and I love them back”-Lee Taemin

“ So my dream isn’t to become the “best”. It’s to be someone who I’m not ashamed to be.”-KEY

“If you really want one thing, you have to give up on another.”-Lee Taemin

#58 sweetieOrz

sweetieOrz

♪~샤이니~♫ ♥

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

YaY!!! This project is so sweet ^^ just like our boys~
We want them to be our valentines so.. it's perfect!!
They're loved all over the world =) this will let them know it better hehe! <3~
SHINee world loves them n_n

Well, I'm from Mexico (but I'm not that active in the mexican fansite.. I will, I'll try!)
and most of the candies I eat are not traditional here, very comercial hehe but... I can say that there are lots of mexican traditional sweets! (and food but.. that's other theme...)
Posted Image Posted Image Like all of these... well, if you like something traditional or so... =3 maybe they can enjoy tasting something different and sweet~

One of that kind of sweets that I like the most are some mexican milk sweets like these, they are kind of cloying but very sweet and delicious... "dulces de leche"

Posted Image Posted Image

or , if you want something very traditional from here... could be "ates" too
http://mexicocooks.t...88b08970b-320wi
there are different kinds of them and flavors ^^ and very sweet!

I read all the suggestions and now I want to eat a lot of candies!! >w<
and I'll try to donate (or send some sweets if it's ok) too, but I need an address... I know that I need to create a paypal account T^T

I have double feelings for this prject
1. I wanna participate and be a part of chocolate hapiness
2. I kinda envy them.. So many candy from all over the world... They must feel loved after this (they better be)

I'll try to be part of it
FIGHTING

I wanna participate too and it's true... we always think "CHOCOLATES!" when it's Valentines Day so... but I think that this project, including lots kinds of sweets all over the world is very interesting and they HAVE to feel loved after this! Please... how many people can say that they received that amount of sweets that day and from that numbers of people around the globe?! International Valentines!! xD I envy them too.. lots of sweets... maybe some cavidades for them (hopefully not!)

Fighting for our dreamed valentines SFI!! ^^

I didn't notice that!! D: Sorry~

Onew - Key - Jonghyun - Taemin - Minho

^^ let's meet SHINee World~ <3 @SweetieOrz || sweetieorz.tumblr.com

#59 AhBoon

AhBoon

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

My country is not listed (the Netherlands) but I'm willing to send candy for the project :) Here are some typical Dutch snacks:

1. Drop

Posted Image

2. Stroopwafels (syrup waffles)

Posted Image

What adress should I send the snacks to for the project? And what is the deadline?

The stroopwafels look really good! Tempted to fly all the way to Netherlands just to try it! I'm from Malaysia BTW :P
Posted Image

#60 rennachu

rennachu

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

recommending these babies.
:) Choco-Nuts!!! One of the most popular choco-nut candy in the Philippines. ^_^
Posted Image
Posted Image

And this: They're called Champoy.
Posted Image

Champoy is a sweet-salty-sourish dried plum that is popular in the Philippines as snack candy. Of Chinese in origin as the ‘hopia’ and ‘tikoy,’ champoy (also known as kiamoy) is best loved for its strong almost acidic taste, and afficionados swear to its unique tangy flavor.

Wrinkled and often-rust colored, champoy is a candy that one either loves or hates. There are several varieties of champoy, but the basic flavor is the sharp sweetness mixed with saltiness. A preference for champoy can also be an acquired taste. But the candy has been thoroughly integrated into the Filipino table and eating culture, and has lasted up to this day despite the popularity of Western candies and snack food items.

Mabuhay ang champoy! (cr:http://365greatpinoystuff.wordpress.com/tag/philippine-candies/)

I'll reach you. Someday. One day. cr: baekeyselu for icon.

"I think everybody in this world should be loved." - Taemin

#61 kinaminji

kinaminji

* Forever Taemints, ky *

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

i would like to recommend this(i'm from Malaysia)..... ...^_^

http://www.sticky.com.my/

hope you will consider it...

thank you very much...... o_0

#62 dzenalin

dzenalin

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

Such a great Idea! I wonder what kind of candies will be given to our boys from different countries<3 I hope they will eat them all LOL XD :)

Posted Image
SWPHYTMe2dayFBTwitterTumblrLJFS

#63 PromisedOnes

PromisedOnes

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

When I think of New Zealand candy the first thing that comes to mind is, Pineapple Lumps (they are even sometimes referred to as a New Zealand icon.)
They have a chocolate layer on the outside and a soft, chewy flavour in the middle. I definitely enjoy them myself.

| tumblr | twitter |

#64 Taemins_girl

Taemins_girl

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

I'm trying to think what candy there is and you suddenly think of Australia!!? :o
Emily|16|Australia|SHINee

Taemin's Smile brightens up my day, go by his words "Never forget to Smile"<3

#65 aiiusuarya

aiiusuarya

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

I agree with that project it :D :P

#66 Lizsshi

Lizsshi

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

This is a great idea! Especially now that they're starting Wanna Be Sweet? with Sulli and Krystal. Hihihi.

I am from the Philippines and there are tons of sweets here in our country. I am a sweets!person so I would be glad to give the boys some of our own made. ^___^

I am excited to take part in this project! :P

#67 rennachu

rennachu

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

I introduced chocolate biscuit made ​​from Malaysia ..
sweet chocolate cream.. ^_^

uwah, I want to try this!! :) Looks really good. ^_^

After looking through all the suggestions I have the sudden urge to go out and buy some homemade sweets here in the philippines. LOL.
I agree with all of you, this will surely make our babies LOVED (with all the cavities we're going to give them XD) I bet they'll be snacking on the sweets we gave them whenever they have their breaks. (their poor teeth.)

I can just imagine Taemin baby eating sweets from my country. LOL. ^_____^

I also want to suggest ANOTHER sweet/snacks from the Philippines:
Posted Image

Sweets made from PILI NUTS. :D There are all sorts of pili nut sweets to snack.

Posted Image
Posted Image
and also GOYA chocolates:

Posted Image
Posted Image

[img]http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&rlz=1C1LENN_enPH465PH465&biw=1366&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbnid=S40Cj09RrhmpSM:&imgrefurl=http://letteshaven.blogspot.com/2011/12/chocolate-coated-raisins.html&docid=hzVCwVgBuPIkBM&imgurl=http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k524/letteshaven/Chocolate%252520coated%252520Raisins/goya-chocolate.jpg&w=1024&h=768&ei=odwHUcGYDuegigep2oHIBA&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:29,s:0,i:175&iact=rc&dur=1135&sig=103341652251006821272&page=2&tbnh=176&tbnw=194&start=15&ndsp=23&tx=108&ty=112[/img]

more GOYA snacks:
[img]http://www.foodrepublic.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Goya-Product-Shot-for-PR.jpg[/img]

Now, i'm surely hungry for sweets and chocolates. *^*

So much sweets so little time. XD

I'll reach you. Someday. One day. cr: baekeyselu for icon.

"I think everybody in this world should be loved." - Taemin

#68 avemariab

avemariab

マリア

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

i agree with the pop rocks, those would be a fun candy for them to experince with. also, i think pralines from new orleans,la in usa; its a sugar based candy with pecans inside;its very savory would be a delious candy they can have also here's a pic

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=607&tbm=isch&tbnid=lrmqR3_YCR1LOM:&imgrefurl=http://www.chocolate-candy-mall.com/praline-candy.html&docid=DpteKHQXj9-qeM&imgurl=http://www.chocolate-candy-mall.com/images/pralines-2.jpg&w=300&h=317&ei=eEkIUf7jKc_82gW5m4CwAw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:1,s:0,i:154&iact=rc&dur=794&sig=115726160776126685356&page=1&tbnh=182&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=10&tx=74&ty=73

i hope you all can see the pic :/, you are going to have to copy and paste the link

Edited by avemariab, 29 January 2013 - 02:16 PM.

#69 euunmiie

euunmiie

( ♥king종현♥ )

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

I'm going swwweeeeeets over all these post ! Can we even request for sweets from other countries to be send to us, shawols as well ?? hhahhaa !!

Because I have a wonderful obsession thus gaining lots of friends

SHINee + Shinee World = LOVE

Once a Shawol, Forever a Shawol

#70 shinymushroom

shinymushroom

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

it's really sweet project <3 i wonder what shawolindo will give.. as long as i read the comment no one give recomandation from indo.. i'm so curious hahaha.. guess i'll just ask the admin kekeke..

shinee must like this.. <3
SFI Jjang!! ^▽^

sorry for bad english kekeke ^^

Posted Image

#71 yoshina.

yoshina.

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

WOW!
This is fantastic project!
I would like to participate this project^^
But I don't know how to join it.. I can't English...haha;

So I hope this sweeeet project will success!!
Please enjoy~~♡

#72 j311

j311

Minho

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I think someone should send kindereggs. They are illegal in the US (SAD FACE) so we'd have to get someone from the EU to send them...I love this idea and so happy to donate this time around! Anything for the boys!

#73 Tootikii

Tootikii

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

I don't know if you are able to get hold of any Swedish candy, but if you do...
I have a few suggestions ^^

First of all it's "Ahlgrens Bilar" or Ahlgren's cars as I assume it would be called in English.
(And I'm sorry, but I have no idea about how to make this picture thing work, so I'll just link the pictures ^^'' Hope that's OK!)

http://www.cloetta.c...rens-Bilar1.jpg

It's a sort of marchmallow-y candy. There are three different colors, but they taste the same (I don't know, maybe there's a slight difference but it's not so you can tell, really...)

Then there's Malaco fishes, I have no idea what they are really called, as we just say "fiskar" (fishes). Apparently there's a version of them in North America called Swedish Fish, but according to the internet Swedish Fish is sweeter, but I don't know, never tried x'3

http://www.candyking...63x_395x395.jpg

There's a problem with these ones though. I don't know if you can buy them in any other way than in "pick & mix" (I think that's the right word... like this: http://klara.shapeme...3_138255894.jpg) I don't think I've seen them in bags anywhere...

#74 Ha~Neul

Ha~Neul

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Aww sadly I can't donate u w u But I'll definitely help with the ideas
I'm Mexican and my favorite candy would be 'Mazapan'
It's delicious and easy to find (and cheap!!)
Here is a little explanation I found online of what it is and just the candy in general.
(I'm really bad at explaining things....)

http://vegancore.blo...ay-mazapan.html
Posted ImagePosted Image
I really hope they'll be able to eat some Mexican candy!
And good luck to you guys nwn
[img][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/tumblrmgryyeqcmt1s19bga.png/][IMG]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4656/tumblrmgryyeqcmt1s19bga.png[/IMG][/img]

#75 Nikka & {?}

Nikka & {?}

Dumbhyunㅎㅅㅎ

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

I think someone should send kindereggs. They are illegal in the US (SAD FACE) so we'd have to get someone from the EU to send them...I love this idea and so happy to donate this time around! Anything for the boys!

Why are they illegal in the US? O.O"

Your Heart Will Tell You   The Tricks of Boys & Girls   I Can't Fall In Love With You!   O.O Are You For Real?!   A Doll's House   My Flaming Princess   Thou Shall Not Spy On Other Members

© to moi - all fics on hiatus + © to Captivated for the default avatar, Jeonja for "the boys" banner, & SFI staff for the "writing contest" banner

RknVxSf.png8503093868_c1105f8790.jpg

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

MINYSA : (18 December 2014 - 02:51 AM) hai po
Aerlynne29 : (17 December 2014 - 11:59 PM) Annyeong Shawols. Going half day today from work so I'm going out early. Will miss the site. Hehe... :)
Aerlynne29 : (17 December 2014 - 09:15 PM) Annyeong Shawols! How are you today? ME? Busy downloading memorable SHINee vids. Hehe... Enjoy your day. :)
Ae Ra : (17 December 2014 - 08:34 AM) Lol mary XDD The abs are really important see XD Key with abs is the big news of SHINee XDD
adamsteo : (17 December 2014 - 07:21 AM) http://youtu.be/NvG-...RTyuX8AknUIs-pg
adamsteo : (17 December 2014 - 07:21 AM) hi guy, here's my cover THE NAME I LOVED enjoy and have a good timehttp://youtu.be/NvG-yDo4CzQ?list=UUu-nNB0XRTyuX8AknUIs-pg
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 06:14 AM) i just got back and i see another comment about the abs! hahahaha
StrawberrySh... : (17 December 2014 - 05:46 AM) i could go for a dose of abs rn :3
jenmonster : (17 December 2014 - 05:40 AM) what are these abs everyone is talking about?!
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 05:08 AM) 0.0
marybells : (17 December 2014 - 03:08 AM) hello! hello!
Chao : (17 December 2014 - 02:48 AM) *pops head in*
Ae Ra : (17 December 2014 - 01:46 AM) As much I know there's no pics up yet ^^
iHeartKeyOppa : (17 December 2014 - 12:59 AM) Who already saw the abs? (Pervwol!!!)
qnphoto : (16 December 2014 - 02:59 PM) hi everyone! hope you're all having a wonderful week :D
StrawberrySh... : (16 December 2014 - 02:33 PM) hellooo
jinkisss : (16 December 2014 - 01:39 PM) Hello guys :D
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 11:24 AM) (Back) Hii !!!
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 10:49 AM) hihihi.. goodnight SFI wahaha mission accomplished today
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 10:49 AM) testing
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 07:12 AM) anyway, i have to go for now, ill try to be back later
taemin's... : (16 December 2014 - 07:11 AM) sorry guys i edited my siggie and it took me a lot of time
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:35 AM) will go home soon hahahaha
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:34 AM) Okay! will sleep soon too~
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:34 AM) bye girls  !! 
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:33 AM) Want that pics but ... I need to go guys T___T Jappy send me the pics by twitter ne è.é !! 
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:32 AM) Yeah Jappy let's practice your French !! XD
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:32 AM) Still waiting to see abs ... XD *pervert*
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:30 AM) Omg it's been a while since I spoke French, took french for 4 years!
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:28 AM) Jappy is playing on my twitter XDDD *cute*
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:26 AM) Right same here Mary ! XD
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:25 AM) im not too active too, im more into following than posting kekeke
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:24 AM) Followed back Jappy ^^
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:23 AM) Please note that I'm not really active on twiter neeee =D XD
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) found you on insta Mary ! 
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) I followed both of you on twitter!
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) Debs show us the pics plsu T_T
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:22 AM) we sound like hungry predators! hahahaha
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) twitter*
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) We want the abs com'on ! >_<
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:21 AM) been swimming around twtr but i cant find it! hahahaha
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) Mine is Yuuri__chan on tweeter ^^ 
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) hahahaha
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:20 AM) where are the abs?
Ae Ra : (16 December 2014 - 06:19 AM) See u Melle ^^ 
Jappy : (16 December 2014 - 06:19 AM) Bye Melle ^^
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) see you around Melle!
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) and Jinki's... *grins*
Melle :D : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) oh no... got to go... bye :)
marybells : (16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM) i feel like a perv drooling for kibum's abs...