Photo

{NEWS} SHINee's Minho displays his athletic skills during the latest episode of SBS Running Man

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 debsayys

debsayys

• Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Posted Image

On the broadcast of "Running Man" aired on January 20th, the day started off with an ice sledding competition.

At the beginning of the competition, the Running Man Team started off strong with the cast members giving it their all to beat the young idols. When it boiled down to the fight between Minho and Kim Jongkook, the distance between the teams was shortened by the overwhelming speed of our Flaming Charisma.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Towards the end, Kim Jongkook made an error in the turning which caused him to pause for a moment, resulting in a quick change of lead. Eventually, the competition ended with the Idol Team emerging victorious, and the team of idol singers all celebrated in cheers and whoops.

Posted Image

The next competition was a "lobby version" of ice hockey, with all the members clad in heavy gear for protection. Throughout the game, Minho never failed to show care and concern for his fellow labelmate and co-star in "For You in Full Blossom", Sulli, by cheering her on and helping her to lay down for a rest during half-time.

Posted Image

The final competition involved a diving challenge to see which team could jump the farthest from the diving board. Our ace Minho, who excels in nearly all sports, was the last member of the Idol Team to take up the challenge. With a look of determination upon his face, the MC Yoo Jaesuk could not help but tease him by asking, "Minho-ah, is this Dream Team??"

Sadly, Minho was unable to assist the Idol Team in claiming another victory. With a mere difference of 20cm, the Running Man Team took the crown and a huge wave of disappointment graced Minho's handsome features as he learned of the outcome.

Posted Image

Despite Minho's athletic skills and immense strength, he was unable to overcome the infamous Commander Jongkook as his nametag was ripped off during the hide-and-seek challenge. Although he was eliminated, the 91-liner thoroughly enjoyed his time with his fellow idol teammates and Running Man cast members.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Do keep a look out for SHINee Subs' release of this episode!

Source: SBS Running Man
Written by: debcrazy @ shineee.net

#2 ChakaDoll

ChakaDoll

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1221 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Yes I will keep a look out for SHINee Subs' release... HAHA!

I was laughing my ass off without the subs how much more when I understand what they are saying... SFI fighting!

#3 Pei.SHAWOL

Pei.SHAWOL

SHINee World

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3507 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Woohoo! Minho once again took down JongKook! :D
Too bad he was out at the end :( Kinda pity..

"우리가 간다 울트라 샤이니 변신!"
3a9Blmj.pngdHbCE2j_zpsdb8b772b.png
Banner made by © c_taemin  and Melody

Twitter

#4 Cyfyndyfy

Cyfyndyfy

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

I just watched this episode this morning and couldn't stop laughing. It was my first time watching Running Man and now I understand why everyone loves it so much. :D

Sadly Minho secured the only win the Idol Team had but I loved how Sulli fought through till the end. c: Seeing all of the idols' interactions was so fun! And Minho obviously did a good job. He tried his best. c: Ugh, but the amount of adorableness in this episode. I almost died with all of the Mnho aegyo. T^T

"I can't hide who I am. I can't say things I don't mean, say that I like things I hate or hate things I like. And more than anything, I can't lie to myself."

Posted Image

Credits to mejiaas

#5 intanku

intanku

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Minho's nickname Pomonam, which means ‘a guy who does not give up’ and he'll get frustrated if he fail ;)
he'll try his best 2 compete n win :D
love love love the MinSul moment in this episode :wub:
but unfortunately i'm quite disappointed coz he was eliminated at early stage :(

^▽^

#6 phanhanh

phanhanh

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Our Choi Minho did so great in this show.
Although the Idol team didn’t win, I am still very proud of you!
I wish I can continue to see Minho on Dream Team

#7 Hanalock

Hanalock

♫Dare2Dream♫

• Subber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

He did amazingly on this epi,
and at the beginning they said that he is the ace of the idol team,
his eyes were flaming all through the events! and the best of it was when he won
his eyes when he got out were like "I AM GONNA GET YOU:!"

Keysigi.jpg

pdrNGbA.png

#8 marieclairewatson

marieclairewatson

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

too bad that the idol team couldn't win. but it was fun to watch idols showed their competitive side, especially minho. it made me miss his dream team era.

#9 Fooz57

Fooz57

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • 2370 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

I love this crazy show! I enjoyed the last time Minho was on Running Man very much. It was so funny when his team lost the competition at the very end and to watch how he reacted. When this episode has subs I am sure to enjoy it, too!

#10 TcrHOODa

TcrHOODa

• Donor
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

Can't really wait to watch this with english sub!! Thanks heapsss sfi! Always loving my "visit" here everytime.. :) ♥♥

#11 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

hahaha eventhough i already watched it first without subs (cos i was way too curious yeah), then i waited for the weekly subbers of this to sub it and i already watched it with subs.....but i'm totally gonna watch it again with SFI subs!!! haha!!!

yay Minho won the first game for them!! and then in hockey he was doing a good job too and haha Spartakook was totally going rough on them all!! ....i actually found it funny watching my poor handsome boys getting knocked down...
and plan ax885 (or something) was way too hilarious!!!
and in diving he was amazing!!! he got the highest score along with Kwangsoo!!! and they totally could have won if Sulli jumped, but she couldn't cos the poor thing was too scared aaww!! she did good in the last game!!

in the last game aaww he was getting seriously chased by both Jongkook and Ji Hyo so he couldn't easily find a good place to hide and of course the RM team were always on the lookout for him too so they could take him out!!!

anyway he did awesome!!! i want him on it again!!!!!
and the other members of SHINee!! T_T

#12 theroyalsprout

theroyalsprout

☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ♥

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1711 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

Omg I can't to watch it with subs even more now <3 Knowing our flaming charisma Minho, his competitiveness gets him out of tough situations XD Except for the hide and seek though lol that couldn't be helped.

소녀시대 ♔ 샤이니 ♔ 에이핑크 ♔ 레드벨벳

free_avvie__cute_tiny_kitty_by_xuntitled

"When something's hard, smiling helps us in the end, and it becomes fun," -Taemin

twitter

#13 lostyanting.

lostyanting.

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

Oh yeah, it's no news about his strive to win.
He did try his very best, but I can see he enjoyed himself even though they didn't win.
And to say about him caring Sulli makes my day. (:
Dream Team days, how I miss it.

P.S: Will definitelly keep a look out for your subs on this. FIGHTING!

Posted Image
cr. lynnryan

#14 Charitysweethart

Charitysweethart

Mrs.Choi 4ever

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

I really enjoyed watching this show. I only watched of course, because of Minho. It was really funny during the hide-and-seek game when he tried to fight to keep his name tag, I was upset the he was eliminated but he showed alot of aegyo in the show. It was so adorable.

Charity<3 <3 MVPFlamingLocketBlingingMint "Too cute to watch, too wild to touch" -Key
1iy911.jpg2nmxxw.jpg

#15 minanie.

minanie.

Ultimate☆Flame ㅍ_ㅍ

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

haha, wow I am really glad I watched this yesterday, because this post had massive spoilers! XD

This episode was so flipping hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing nearly the whole time -- Kwanghee made me LMAO, Joon too. Minho's ever-present need to win that incinerates all competition... OMG he is so adorably derpy and amazing! XD I love how all the guys on the other team want to take him out because he's the biggest threat. kekekeke He did so well too in all the games... I felt bad that they didn't win. But he was such a sweet big brother to Sulli during the whole show~ OMG. They have really grown close since TTBY.

The hockey game was the best. I love how the guys started attacking each other for no reason. Cat-n-mouse game was also fun. I was amazed at how far Minho could jump off the diving board and was soooo bummed that he came up short. :/ But, I'm sure I wasn't as bummed as he was! Poor bb. hahahaha XD

lani_zpsa51c1216.gif

a9d7faea-12c7-404e-a1eb-5d80a55c89df_zps

Shiny_A_plus @ asianfanfics

#16 Geliiibean

Geliiibean

nutreeshes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

I watched this on a Korean diner and it was really weird because I was laughing although I can't understand a single word. HAHA.
Minho was super duper cool and we can see his competitveness here. And the way his face looks when they lost says that he hates losing. :D

#17 Alalute

Alalute

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

Minho is forever ace in all the games. This is one of the reasons I adore him. He always does his best

Posted Image

Forever shall the wolf in me desire a sheep in you

#18 d3v1_2003

d3v1_2003

♥ 빛나는 샤이니 ♥

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Flaming Charisma Minho-kun~~~~~ He is always an absolute and amazing fighter XD~~~

#19 Dazzling-NaNa

Dazzling-NaNa

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Too bad they lost....aaaaaagghhh... TTwTT
Well, at least Minho looked like he had tons of fun filming for this... Kwanghee is such a noisy freak but I still love that ahjumma... XD I reeeeeeaaaaally wanna see all of SHINee appear in Running Man... It's like, my one wish as an RM fan... :<3:

Dazzling-NaNa of SHINee World

Posted ImagePosted Image vrenille23

Tumblr | AFF | YouTube | Twitter

#20 Captain Pucca

Captain Pucca

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • 2480 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Cant wait to watch this episode!!!
Whenever I get time I am so watching this (probably more than once hahaha)
From the pictures I have seen he is extra adorbs in this :D

#21 Luna_Shizuka

Luna_Shizuka

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

As athletic as alyways, Choi Minho :D
but I really think he did a great job but I'd like to see him more on Dream Team though ^^

#22 araryna

araryna

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

I have watch this episode, LOL totally hilarious
I kinda sad that Idol team didn't win, but its ok as long MINHO didn't hurt himself
I know how big his eager to win the game, he even can throw his body to win
I was so worried when he is in the 2nd game, that jongkook oppa push all the idol,
I was worried that minho might injured that day, since he really want to win all the game
but i was totally happy that he win at the 1st game, and thank God he's alright :D
all fans should watch it!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

blinkies © _pistachio@SFI

#23 iyeenoona90

iyeenoona90

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

totally hilarious LOL
i watch this episode, really daebak
so funny really funny
Posted Image

#24 Picatooakat

Picatooakat

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

Even though I watch it without english subs, I laughed hard. When I watched it again, with english subs this time, I laughed harder! Minho is really competitive when it comes to this (which I find very attractive! :wub: ). It was so nice seeing him laughing so hard in the show!

#25 MiYeons

MiYeons

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

This show is very very funny :)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 07:42 AM) Omg! I'm soo happy bc you're done revising your thesis.
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 07:35 AM) @_@ nothings fine, i was wishing to get better since i already done revising my thesis, but a lot of issues are arising lately in the campus, and...duh,,,officers in our org. are involved to it. T_T
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 07:25 AM) Hahaha. How are you btw?
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 07:23 AM) hahaha,,,kure kure... I believe you. :P
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 07:21 AM) Hahaha I don't have ehh.
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 07:16 AM) Woahh! Hmmm..so you really have a plan!
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 07:14 AM) Hahaha. Sure. Maybe, next two months XD HAHAHA
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 07:09 AM) Aniyo...of course,,in the near future. :)
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 07:04 AM) Omgeeee. Haha for sure, you'll wait for nothing.
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 06:58 AM) Hahaha,,okay, okay...grandma will not touch on that.. :P but i'm waiting..lol
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 06:54 AM) HAHAHA. Grandma, told you I'm still a baby XD
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 06:47 AM) Hahaha,,nothing,,just teasing you...perhaps <3life?
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 06:45 AM) Huh? I dont really get it.
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 06:38 AM) hmmm....i know why..lol
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 06:34 AM) Nothing.
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 06:31 AM) Wae? wae?
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 06:23 AM) it's freaking awesome XDD
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 06:13 AM) bdw, how's life lately?
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 06:10 AM) But its alright ^^
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 06:08 AM) Hahaha,,ne, I noticed that too,,kekeke..
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 06:04 AM) Hahaha nah, I'm always here~
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 05:58 AM) ALee,,annyeong!
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 05:58 AM) Sheki,, ya,, I haven't seen you here lately..lol,,or is it me who is not here lately? hahaha
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 05:55 AM) Alee~
Key`sLocket : (30 September 2014 - 05:52 AM) hi~
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 05:52 AM) HAHAHAHA grandmaaaaaaaaaaaaa! <3
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 05:51 AM) Shekiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!11
Ms. Shekinah : (30 September 2014 - 05:46 AM) ^.^
amatif zbad : (30 September 2014 - 05:37 AM) annyeong everyone! :)
Melle :D : (30 September 2014 - 12:56 AM) SNSD will be 8 members only :(
Key`sLocket : (30 September 2014 - 12:42 AM) what happened?! hi~
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 11:38 PM) hello??? anybody there?!?
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 09:41 PM) I'm so sad :( Because of Jessica... and SNSD... :( :'(
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 06:22 PM) bye kristan
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 06:22 PM) waH! ommo!!! thanks!!! yey blue :D
replayedmelody : (29 September 2014 - 06:17 PM) woah, melle, did you just turn blue? congrats ^_^
replayedmelody : (29 September 2014 - 06:16 PM) Yeah, those don't show up, so please don't use bb code in the sbox.
littleteafox : (29 September 2014 - 06:16 PM) I haven't found a actual online class-like place to enroll into. x.x I got to go for now though. I have a visitor coming. :D Take care fellow shawols. ♥
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) Kekeke... i'm currently learning online :D
littleteafox : (29 September 2014 - 06:10 PM) =.=" Fonts and color HTML doesn't show. Gaah.
littleteafox : (29 September 2014 - 06:09 PM) So am I to be completely honest. I'm going to be buying a few books on it sooner or later. I want to learn everything so I can speak it fluently. It would be kind of funny to me to speak it to my friends and family and they becoming utterly confused hehe.  :lol:  :P
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 06:06 PM) hello @replayedmelody :D
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 06:05 PM) keke... i kinda understand korean... but i'm still in the process of learning :D
littleteafox : (29 September 2014 - 06:03 PM) ah, sorry. i said "nice to meet you". ^^ & nono you're fine, i just never get greeted like that. it's cute though i like it. :3
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 06:02 PM) it means nice meeting you... :D Hi Kristan :D
replayedmelody : (29 September 2014 - 06:02 PM) i didn't understand any of the korean after annyeong. orz
replayedmelody : (29 September 2014 - 06:01 PM) haha. is ducklings not an endearing term?
littleteafox : (29 September 2014 - 06:01 PM) anyeong. *bows* mannaseo bangapseumnida, i'm kristan. x3 ^^; & duckling?  :lol:
Melle :D : (29 September 2014 - 06:00 PM) ducklings? LOL Hello :D
replayedmelody : (29 September 2014 - 05:58 PM) oooh, hello, ducklings :)