• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jeslinfongcc

Jeslinfongcc

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Do not take personal fanaccounts out of the

forum without permission from the owner.

Hello Shawols!! I’m just here to share my fan account at ‘The 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumper 2013’ (p.s. I’m abit late thought, only posting this a week later)

I’m a Singaporean and I found a contest held by Unilever Sunsilk promoted by xinmsn on the xinmsn social media on the 11th Jan (Friday) via http://entertainment...s.aspx#scpshrtu where there will be 7 winners to win each a pair of ‘Samsung Galaxy Zone Tickets’. I took part and was hoping to win the tickets and fly over to watch such a grand awards ceremony with over 20 artists in line-up especially to watch SHINee again even since SWC2 in Singapore.

The contest ends on the 13th and winners will only be notify on the 14th which is quite late minute though, anyway I checked my email to see if I’ve won any immediately I woke up in the morning but I saw an email stating that I didn’t win any. Was super depressed the moment I saw that email *sobx sobx*

But But But at around 5.30pm, I was screaming like a crazygal when I received another email saying that I won the pair of tickets!!!! A few minutes later, I received a call from the organiser saying that one of the winners backed out and could not make it so I am the next in line to claim the pair of tickets. Really thankful for the person whom backed out and let me have a rare opportunity to go for the GDA 2013!!!!! Immediately booked my flight and accommodation in KL & my cousin and I flew over on the 15th afternoon and only reached the hotel itself at 3.50pm. We know that we got no time to waste so took the hotel shuttle down to the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) after checking in the hotel.

Finally reached the SIC at 4.30pm and went to collect our tickets, there was a mistake and we realised that our ticket collection booth was like 4km away. 4KM!!!!!!!!!!! I thought we were going to missed the red carpet for sure ): Luckily, one of the organiser (Keith) came all the way out to fetch us in with a VVIP pass with all access and we need not be checked by any security at all. Practically walking around like a BOSS!!! LOL
Was glad that red carpet started late. Was brought up to an air-conditioner room right on top of the red carpet area with catering and cold drinks, at that moment, we saw 4minute from the top view with a glass panel. I was so afraid that we already missed SHINee red carpet… Our guide was there and she (Priscila) asked us if we want to go in front of the red carpet??? We went down and was in front of the barricades where all the only ticket holders are standing at.!!!!! Super Duper close was like 8 steps away from the right side of the red carpet!!!!!!

The moments have come! We were not even ready with our camera in hand and SHINee SHINee SHINeeeeee were walking down from their van with black suits!!!!!!! SHINee posed for the media in the middle stage and was told to come over at right stage to wave to us the fans there~~~ OH MY GODDDDDDDD!!!! KEYBUM MY BIAS LOOKED INTO MY EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hands were shaking from the shock and only managed to take a few photos from the stage! Regretted not taking a videos of SHINee ): But it’s okie since the moments keybum looked at me will FOREVER ENGRAVED IN MY MIND!!!! XDXDXDXD

Went to book a good spot that can see the side of front stage and also clear view from the main stage. .Was waiting and waiting for SHINee to come out on stage…. Finally, SHINee was the winner for Popularity Award and they came out with the same suits that they wore for red carpet to say their thank-you speech by leader Onew and keybum was the second last to exit the stage (:

Last 2 winners [Disk Bonsang] for Day 1 was being announced by MC Yonghwa & I knew it will be SHINee & Super Junior since they are the only 2 groups which had not performed yet. Went to snap pictures and was calling out for keybum keybum keybum all the way… he seem to heard me where he did a facial reaction and was looking around. On a side note, when super junior was giving their speech before SHINee, Onew & Jonghyun was holding the mic but Jonghyun gave the mic over to Minho as Minho seem to want say something. But I don’t know why, just before their speech minho wanted to pass the mic back to jonghyun but jonghyun was like signaling that there is a mic here with onew so they were like who should hold the second mic?? Taemin saw the situation and he took the mic very manly from minho !! Good job Maknae!!! Hahahax..

Their speech ended and they went backstage while superjunior started their performance. SHINee was the last performer for Day 1 but their sequence of performances was swopped in the broadcast version on JBTC. They performed Lucifer followed by Sherlock (remix version) & was DAEBAK stage.

All artists came on stage with missing CN BLUE, and Super junior was having their encore stage with SFS. Didn’t managed to spot SHINee members except for Taemin where he was walking back to the backstage when SFS is ending but he walked back when Super Junior Kangin started asking all groups to say their thank you speeches for the day which was not broadcasted as well. LOL

Check out the shaky videos I took below:
SHINee - Lucifer -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5mzya3v5wo

SHINee (Not Broadcasted Thank you Speech) -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tp_wJdowsRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_wJdowsRE

PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD MY VIDEOS! Credit properly (:

Follow me on FB & Twitter @ShawolLocket

#2 mejiaas

mejiaas

Onew's MVP

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

Uwaaaa you seemed to have a really good spot!! I'm so happy Key looked at you! It's so exciting to have your bias notice you! Or any SHINee member for that matter!! You're so lucky to have gotten such a good spot for the red carpet and all access pass as well!!! GIVE ME YOUR LUCK ~~~ Anyways I'm so happy for you!! n_n

Posted Image

tumblr ///graphics thread /// twitter

icon + onew banner me

#3 Jeslinfongcc

Jeslinfongcc

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

Uwaaaa you seemed to have a really good spot!! I'm so happy Key looked at you! It's so exciting to have your bias notice you! Or any SHINee member for that matter!! You're so lucky to have gotten such a good spot for the red carpet and all access pass as well!!! GIVE ME YOUR LUCK ~~~ Anyways I'm so happy for you!! n_n

Thanks you!! Wish u lucks to see ur bias soon! XD I really feel like I'm dreaming at the moment !!!

#4 piggylover

piggylover

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

I know how you feel XDDD during SWC2 key also look at me, i was like 'Ahhh' in my mind!! He is my bias too^^
so lucky of you, i didn't know there is this kind of contest..

#5 Jeslinfongcc

Jeslinfongcc

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

I know how you feel XDDD during SWC2 key also look at me, i was like 'Ahhh' in my mind!! He is my bias too^^
so lucky of you, i didn't know there is this kind of contest..

Precisely!!! My heart was in my mouth during the Golden Disk Awards!! Xp

#6 _wisteria

_wisteria

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

Luckyyy :o
I don't believe I'll win these things so I've never participated.... maybe I should >_<
I'm so happy for you! Wish I could meet them in person too.

#7 Jeslinfongcc

Jeslinfongcc

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

Luckyyy :o
I don't believe I'll win these things so I've never participated.... maybe I should >_<
I'm so happy for you! Wish I could meet them in person too.

U should try some by official and reputable oraganiser! Buying a hope in return!! XD

#8 daisytami

daisytami

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

woaaah luckily you kkk~
taeminnie minho yaa cute moment :3
thanks for fancam..
Hello everyone, I'm Fellow Shawol
My twitter account : @daisytami also my Me2day: taminho
My Tumblr

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Jeslinfongcc

Jeslinfongcc

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

woaaah luckily you kkk~
taeminnie minho yaa cute moment :3
thanks for fancam..

U're welcome! Jus wanna share wif shawols ard the world(:

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

kellydubu : (21 November 2014 - 07:48 AM) hello...
Key`sLocket : (21 November 2014 - 04:31 AM) hello!~~
shiningshinee35 : (21 November 2014 - 04:24 AM) hello everybody
Key`sLocket : (21 November 2014 - 04:07 AM) hi! we can chat in here too! ~~
annisa27 : (21 November 2014 - 03:50 AM) hi do you have id line? add my id line:bynisa99 plz,i need a lot of friend shawol^^ :rolleyes:
shiningshinee35 : (21 November 2014 - 03:50 AM) i miss it here!!!
Shineecatgurl : (20 November 2014 - 08:42 PM) Anyoung hello
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:44 AM) see ya soon!!!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:44 AM) ok bye!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:42 AM) I gtg now! we`ll talk later, ok? bye :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:41 AM) LOL!!! :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:41 AM) omg!! LMFAO!! can`t stop! I scared my mom! I suddenly appeared next to her and she screamed like she saw a ghost! LOL
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:37 AM) found it! :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:37 AM) thanks! keke u can upload pics from your computer or from links!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:35 AM) wait.. how can i add pics to my canvas??? :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:35 AM) followed ya too :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:34 AM) cool!!! followed u already! ~~
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:34 AM) wow!!! daebak!!! <3
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:33 AM) yup, we have 4 seasons in here! winter will start in 3 weeks or 1 month from now on! CAN`T WAIT!!!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:31 AM) this is me... http://weheartit.com/hc321 but still working on it
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:30 AM) really!!! you have winter season!!! daebak!!! in our place, there's no winter :(
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:29 AM) of course, we heart it is fun! ~~ and I can`t wait to show u how winter looks in here! keke
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:26 AM) i think i'm gonna star my own we heart it :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:23 AM) kekeke! if i can travel,(and have some money...) i'll definitely come and visit there! :D
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:23 AM) haha, it was hard to learn english! but now I`m good at it! I just read many books and listen to music so here I am now! My english is not perfect but I`m confident about it! ~~
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:22 AM) of course, let me know when u`re coming! after we take a walk at my place to show u everything, we will hit the city! ;) yup, having money is hard! but we`re young and maybe someday we will have more! ~~
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:21 AM) it's cool that you can speak english too!!!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:19 AM) wow! just wow! i thought those places can be only found in movies! Romania is such a cool place! i wanna visit there someday!!! Seriously... but the sad thing is it's hard to have money :(
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:18 AM) http://weheartit.com...on_Yehet&page=8 this is sunset at my place!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:17 AM) Romania, dear! Romania is beautiful but poor! still, I`m happy I was born in here! just dat I`m frustrated I`m not close to SK! lol
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:16 AM) http://weheartit.com...on_Yehet&page=8 and here! :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:16 AM) kekeke... if you don't mind... which country are you from? :D
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:14 AM) yup, is good! when I was in High school, after the weekend was over, everybody was tired and down and they asked me where from I have so much energy! well, u know now where from! hehe
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:12 AM) that's a good news! close to the city! :)
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:11 AM) your place is so relaxing!!! really! its so good that you have internet connection there!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:11 AM) is hard at times, but is close to the city so yeah! keke
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:10 AM) I know, I`m living in here and every tourist is just amazed by the beautiful landscape!
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 04:09 AM) wow... so close to nature... what a nice view!!!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:07 AM) http://weheartit.com...on_Yehet&page=6
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:07 AM) and this:http://weheartit.com/entry/141383549/in-set/14478091-stuff?context_user=Sehun_MyMoon_Yehet&page=6 here is the place where I`m living in!
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 04:06 AM) well, like this: http://weheartit.com...on_Yehet&page=5
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:58 AM) really? like mountains?
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:57 AM) lol! at least you have internet... :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:57 AM) yeah, I know! but I`m living in the mountains so what can u expect? haha
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:55 AM) oh... i hate it when net connection goes crazy! >.<
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:54 AM) nope! my net connection sucks rn so...
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:40 AM) LOL... Have you watch Big Hero 6?
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:33 AM) I`m serious tho! lol
Melle :D : (20 November 2014 - 03:32 AM) hahaha! :)
Key`sLocket : (20 November 2014 - 03:31 AM) well, I`m drinking my cappuccino and here, internet! :D Later my cousins will come at my place and yeah, fine! Come at me, as well! haha