32 replies to this topic

#1 joAnnwashere

joAnnwashere

約束だよ。

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

A lot of fansites' noonas couldn't get in bcos majority seated at seats allocated for Minho not Minho's fans.
Source: DC, Personal_Minho
Translated by: eimanjjong

Alot of the seats reserved for Minho fans are taken by non Minho fans......
Source: Personal_Minho
Translated by: vernxoals

Minho is not in the list of waiting rooms because he will only arrive at the venue at 3pm and straight away film.
Source: eonnikkawaii

EXO's fans gave Minho lots of support(?)
Source: Lim霖_Dream

SHINee Minho was being interviewed but fans kept shouting "이성열 이성열!" Woohyun told them "Shh keep quiet..."
Source: tyinfinite

10.18 seconds for Luhan and 9.44 seconds for minho on the Hurdle
Source: EXO_M_K

Minho telling to exo members to sit next to him, teasing Tao ;;;;
minho wasn't facing luhan it's a mistake, minho was first
Source: OoMurasakioO

Now it's finals for womens 70m. Exo and Minho are sitting and chatting in a circle
Source: twinnedpoison
Translated by: ontokki

Update #1:

Minho is through to the finals of the hurdle competition!!!!! He really puts in his best :')
Source: MINHOLE

Minho is friendly and taught his hoobaes about the hurdle techniques although they are his competitors at the same time ♥
Source: 2min的故事好久好久
Translated by: pplr @ shineee.net

Junmyeon waved both of his hands and wanted to find minho to congratulate him for getting first, but minho was focused on talking to the staff members that he didn't realise what junmyeon was doing, so thus his hands were left hanging in mid air .

OK this time Minho is against Luhan !
AND GUYS IT'S OK THEY'RE IN THE SAME TEAM so no need to fight on it or idk
OMG MINHO FELL ON THE FLOOR
HE STOPPED THE RUN IN THZ MIDDLE HE seemed so angrumy but he still smiled bravely
Shawol said "IT'S OK" all together
Minho is okay don't worry he's just disappointed
Aftee stopping the run he sat, hiding his face but EXO were all around him there to cheer him up that was cute and so minho smiled

OMG MINHO LOST TO MINHYUK AWWW
Source: qyblingtastic

Even though minho fell he still walked all the way to the end before lying down. ;AAA;
Source: 2min的故事好久好久

Update #2:

Minho run and hit a hedge, he fell on the floor and rolled but quickly stood up. When he saw he lost no mattee what, he just finished by walking, finally luhan then Infinite Woohyun came to him but Minho seemed angry, so he sat on a chair somewhere and hide his face like he was going to cry. EXO members came around him with Infinite Dongwoo and cheer him up. Minho raised his head and he was smiling. He fell but didn't hurt himself he was just very disappointed.
All shawol said "IT'S OK IT'S OK" all together to cheer him up as well

Someone in DC wrote Minho was hugging waist while going in... Hope nothing happens
Source: 海天月夜

Minho's waist seems to be hurting so i really hope he doesn't get injured any further. Even when he is hurting, seeing him smile and say that he is okay makes me even sadder.
Source: Beautiful Days
Translated by: qyblingtastic

Apparently minho accidentally hooked one of his legs into the hurdles but didnt want to fall face down so he twisted his waist T_T
But minho persisted till the end until he lied down in pain and everyone crowded over him T____T he had to hold his waist T__T
Source: jonqhyeon

MrMinho Trans (sources from those present): His leg got hooked on the hurdle. He didn't want to fall face down so he turned his body and landed on his side. His waist hitted the ground first but he immediately got up and insisted on walking to the finish line.Think he injured his waist. He rested on the ground for a while. Everyone swarmed up and asked him. He kept waving his hand and said he's ok. Then he stood up and walked slowly to the waiting room while holding his waist.
Source: MrMinho
Translation by: eimanjjong

Minho will not be attending the Men's High Jump later, he withdrew from the competition.
There are many different stories going on right now but from what I hear Minho has already went to the hospital and is said to be not severely injured and has been ordered to go back and rest.
Source: qyblingtastic

Update #3:

Yesterday, Minho was sitting with Exo. I was suddenly felt so touched because many people came to see him and say ''hello'', and gave him a hug. But Mir was especially sweet, He came running from the other side and gave him a hug
Source: 曺敏贞

A shawol's liking for Infinite increases after ISC: Minho attended the schedule alone, was very worried and wonder if he will feel lonely. When Minho appeared, Minho's fans were still in a small number, Inspirit (Infinite fans) cheered for Minho. When Minho fell, Dongwoo whom was cheering earnestly for Minho brought a chair for Minho. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ㅠㅠ
Source: instiz
Translated by: eimanjjong

Compiled by joAnnwashere @ shineee.net

VumH0.jpg
@

Art by halysia

#2 alejandra_bello

alejandra_bello

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

so he was first place or not? o_O? and poor fans! -.-" why that people took their seats!

Posted Image

~With you I can See the Sky~

#3 MinY Redish

MinY Redish

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Omo, Minho fell?!!! Is he ok?? My heart just sank after reading the line
We always know that Minho tries his best in the race and have this fighting spirit~~ So so proud

ALWAYS SHINE IN SHINee WORLD

FLAMING LOVE WITH FLAMING CHARISMA

shinee__minho_100x100__by_bosstom.pngminho-2_icon1.pngminho-1_icon2.png

@NhuY1808

#4 xueqiee

xueqiee

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

AWWW MINHO it's alright man we all know you're the best LMFAO (sometimes) but still we love your new hair that's all that matters *___*

[ lee jinki ] [ shinee ]
Posted Image

#5 keyzh

keyzh

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

ugh please.. really.. shinee's cb soon and minho got hurt at ISC??? I hope its not serious... I feel like crying right now..TTTT

#6 fodfran

fodfran

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

It would be so typical of SHINee to have another injury right before their comeback SMH... seriously minho, your safety comes first.

#7 Fooz57

Fooz57

Onew

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2402 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Oh no! We have seen him get hurt before! I hope he is OK. Minho push himself too hard, always put himself in danger of injury.

#8 piggylover

piggylover

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

seriously, this wasn't the first time shawol's seat taken by non-shawols already:/ what are the organizer doing?
and can't fandom respect other idols? shouting their idol name when other idols is interview? they want to proof their idol is famous is't? but i find it is very rude!
why everytime when shinee going to cb, there will be one member get injure? rest well minho:(
and exo's fans didn't cheer for minho, only Inspirits.. and it was they who seat on shawols place which cause some fans could not go in:(

#9 onzea

onzea

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

Minho get injury? OMG!... he's fine? I hope not serious injury... minho, get well soon ok? :(

#10 Syaaa

Syaaa

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

This almost make me cry :c I hope he will be more careful. Btw, thanks for the update and sharing ^^

KfDSqXA.gif IIEereH.gif

#11 Jencheermathholic

Jencheermathholic

온유's ♥

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

Thank you Infinite and K-Inspirits for cheering Minho :<3:
aigoooo Minho :( please rest a lot before you guys start doing promotions for your comeback okay T_T
http://i49.tinypic.com/15mea0o.jpg

#12 Taeminnie_Taemint

Taeminnie_Taemint

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

Aigoooo, is Minho okay? Hope, he's fine TT^TT
And so nice of Infinite^^
And, Minho, that's okay, you're the best for us^^

Thanks for sharing

#13 calenton

calenton

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

Omg, I hope it's not bad </3 Although I was really excited for his high jump I'm glad he withdrew from it, he needs to make sure he gets better asap!

#14 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

I wonder why not many Shawols attended... I'd attend T.T

And WHAT exactly is wrong with those producers?? This is supposed to be entertainment not a bloodfest! So many idols injured... some before their comebacks... omg...

#15 nana_gummy

nana_gummy

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

OMG, poor minhooo T.T
he's injured and dissappointed..
sometimes i think it's bcoz he's too passionate, just hope he'll be okay..
onew-ah, take care of ur dongsaeng.. (onho shipper mode: on) ^^

#16 willingmino

willingmino

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

I'm so worry about him now, hope he will be fine.
No matter what happens, I'm sure support him till the end.
Thank you for informations

#17 Lasco92

Lasco92

I love ZOMBee's

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

aaaww poor fans for not having their seats!!
and AAAWWWW MY POOR BABY MINHO!!!!!!!!! hope he didn't hurt himself too much!!! TT_TT

i was already disappointed with this Idol sports cos the rest of SHINee weren't there...and now Minho hurt himself!!
and *sniff sniff* cos of that he couldn't even do the high jump and i was looking forward to it since he learn't how to do it properly for TTBY!!!
hope he gets better real soon!!

well i still can't wait for his fancams!!

#18 _wisteria

_wisteria

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

After being a Shawol for half a year now... this is the first time that I cried real tears. Minho oppa, please be alright. T______T
Such a depressing day...

#19 krenmey

krenmey

Minho

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

Aww, minho! TT TT I hope that you are ok. But i think your not. He don't want us to worry instead he keep on smiling like there's nothing happened. I know that you are disappointed because you didn't get the 1st place but you are still our number 1. I know that you are a very competitive person but you should be careful. I don't want to happen again when you have your comeback in lucifer you also got injured and not able to perform. Please take care minho because your comeback is near. Get well soon! ^^

"Whether we win or lose, we always have to stay positive and keep on smiling." - SHINee

"Ignore all the hatred comments by haters and prove them wrong." - SHINee

tumblr_n3plwtk5LX1qi9jz5o1_250.gif tumblr_n2z6u77poe1qi9jz5o1_250.gif
/cr. tumblr/

#20 dosmin

dosmin

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

I'm glad he had people who supported him during the competition, even with the seats that were taken by other people ;_; I don't think he likes attending those events by himself, he must have felt very lonely.
Here's something that I read on tumblr http://minhothings.t...ng-the-mbc-idol

#21 vieberryholic

vieberryholic

☀☁☂☃

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Well, not his day T_T
I hope he is doing fine!

Minho and his competitiveness ;__;
it's okay, Minho babyyyyy, you will always be the first in our heart :)

"If you don't give up your hopes and dreams, then there would always be a good result or ending." - Minho

PAwAi8J.png

©Ms. Julienne

#22 minanie.

minanie.

Ultimate☆Flame ㅍ_ㅍ

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

it was so hard to read about this as it was happening yesterday. :( our poor precious Minho. I am so grateful for EXO, Infinite, and Inspirits. I really hope he is okay and that we hear a good update soon.

lani_zpsa51c1216.gif

a9d7faea-12c7-404e-a1eb-5d80a55c89df_zps

Shiny_A_plus @ asianfanfics

#23 Ema_Mel0dy

Ema_Mel0dy

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

LOL..Minho is like an idol sport legend .Everybody wants to hug to recieve strength from him :P..
Nah,every1 is happy because the ultimate challenger is there..
But anyway,congratulate minho.u did ur best n i want to say please rest for today,but looking at watch,it's 8:20 pm korea.They probably rehearsing / sleeping

#24 Analuisa

Analuisa

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

I hope our Minho is really good, all know his competitive spirit so I feel that this disappointed by his performance, but I think all fans of SHINee and flamers do not mind losing, what we care is that are fine and they do not suffer, the truth when I saw the fancam I even cried felt sad truth is that I did not expect this to happen, but it happened and now we must all stand together and bring more love and support

jhsglk.jpg

dyrbdf.jpg

#25 finaa

finaa

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

Oh.. poor minho. Hope you get well know. actually I just got know it now :" Sorry minho oppa~

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

Melle :D : (22 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) Melle is back~ Melle is back, back back,back~~~
ananya nayak : (22 October 2014 - 08:36 AM) Hiii :)
cocommedes : (22 October 2014 - 08:32 AM) helllooooo helllo :))
rosie.orleans : (22 October 2014 - 06:03 AM) Heyyyy guys :) just wanted to put out a reminder for us to keep voting for SHINee :) http://kpopstreamonl...ml?m=1#2227818/ SHAWOLS Hwaiting!!
shineemilie : (21 October 2014 - 10:39 PM) I seriously need to spend more time in this chat box... Talking to fellow Shawols is so much fun!
ChoiMaine : (21 October 2014 - 09:52 PM) Yesssssss :3
Ms. Shekinah : (21 October 2014 - 09:51 PM) Do you still remember me?
Ms. Shekinah : (21 October 2014 - 09:51 PM) Ohh Maineeee! I'll read t later :)
ChoiMaine : (21 October 2014 - 09:50 PM) Read my story please? :3
Ms. Shekinah : (21 October 2014 - 09:46 PM) heyaaa
ChoiMaine : (21 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Aaaaaay
Jappy : (21 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hello :3
jenmonster : (21 October 2014 - 08:49 PM) hi shawols!
ferniflame : (21 October 2014 - 06:22 AM) Night....
ChoiMaine : (21 October 2014 - 03:00 AM) Please read my new fic "first snow"! Your support will be greatly accepted and if you could read the future chapters, that'll be awesome!
KimJamong : (21 October 2014 - 12:51 AM) Hi~ :) do you have any link for the songs of I'm your Boy album?? :) Thanks!
Melle :D : (20 October 2014 - 11:24 PM) *hello
Melle :D : (20 October 2014 - 11:24 PM) helol
KimMinMinHyun~ : (20 October 2014 - 02:55 PM) GoodMorning ^_^
Laring : (20 October 2014 - 09:23 AM) Hello :) I've been a shawol for 4 years but im new member here. :D .
cocommedes : (20 October 2014 - 08:15 AM) hellooow
Ms.RicaChoi : (20 October 2014 - 07:02 AM) HELLO :)
Melle :D : (20 October 2014 - 01:14 AM) hello danielle :) you became a member on my birthday!!! :D
danielle_ngu... : (20 October 2014 - 12:18 AM) Annyeong, I'm a new member. It's nice to be friends. May I be a friend with you?
Jappy : (19 October 2014 - 09:04 PM) Annyeong :3
littleteafox : (19 October 2014 - 06:40 PM) annyeong~ it's been awhile for me. >.< how is everyone here? 
socialbutterfly : (19 October 2014 - 12:56 PM) heey guys Its Brittany, pm me if u want
ananya nayak : (19 October 2014 - 06:48 AM) HOLA :)
jakstar : (19 October 2014 - 03:56 AM) yoohoo?
jakstar : (19 October 2014 - 03:46 AM) :xD
ChoiMaine : (18 October 2014 - 11:48 PM) please read my new on going fic "First Snow"!
ChoiMaine : (18 October 2014 - 11:48 PM) /shameless self promotion
Melle :D : (18 October 2014 - 09:46 PM) ohhhhhhhhhhh~~~
KimMinMinHyun~ : (18 October 2014 - 09:30 PM) Annyeong ^o^
Jappy : (18 October 2014 - 08:41 PM) Good morning shawols ^^
ChoiMaine : (18 October 2014 - 07:27 PM) Haaaaaaaai
Choi Hana. : (18 October 2014 - 07:17 PM) morning sbox n_n
jakstar : (18 October 2014 - 06:38 PM) :)
ChoiMaine : (18 October 2014 - 06:34 PM) yoohoo~
jakstar : (18 October 2014 - 06:03 PM) :xD
Melle :D : (18 October 2014 - 05:54 PM) yo
Key`sLocket : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) yohoooooo!!!
ananya nayak : (18 October 2014 - 09:01 AM) you who came from the stars.. :D
jakstar : (18 October 2014 - 03:04 AM) yoohoo
Melle :D : (18 October 2014 - 12:57 AM) hi
ChoiMaine : (17 October 2014 - 05:55 PM) hey
jakstar : (17 October 2014 - 05:20 PM) its good to be back
NayiiMaknae : (17 October 2014 - 03:03 PM) HI!
JessicaShawol1 : (17 October 2014 - 02:30 PM) Hello ^^
KimMinMinHyun~ : (16 October 2014 - 05:58 AM) Hiiii ~ :D