#1 rachel.

rachel.

내 두손을 놓지마♥

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:13 AM

MFcc8x5.jpg

It's hard to believe that our adorable and ageless members Onew and Minho is already turning older. What's more, their birthdays are together in December!

With Onew's captivating smile and Minho's charming personality, the both of them have invaded our minds and hearts for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! 

Let's make a birthday to remember with the both of them!

Team SFI wants to celebrate Minho and Onew's birthdays with you, we will play games, have heart-to-heart discussions, reminisce old SHINee, Minho and Onew videos, it will be a blast. 

And we want you there with us! 

The event will start December 11th and ends on December 12th KST time;

details will be listed down below.

The event will go on for two consecutive days so that people on both sides of the world can join in as well.

So be sure to mark your calendar and we will see you there!

All you need: internet connection and your fabulous self.

We can't wait to see you there to celebrate Minho and Onew's eventful birthday together!

NP613kG.png

December 11th (Starts 00:00AM KST)

00:00AM - 01:00AM: StrawberryShawol 
01:00AM - 03:00AM: StrawberryShawol
04:00AM - 07:00AM: Shandi-
08:00AM - 10:00AM: StrawberryShawol
10:00AM - 12:00PM: TAMA.

December 12th (Ends 11:59AM KST)
00:00AM - 02:00AM: Shandi-
02:00AM - 04:00AM: Onew_Princy
04:00AM - 06:00AM: Shandi-
06:00AM - 08:00AM: Shandi-
08:00AM - 10:00AM: rachel. , danapanda
10:00AM - 12:00PM: rachel. , danapanda  

Time Conversions for start time:
Korea/Japan (GMT+9): 00:00AM KST Thursday, December 11
Philppines/Malaysia (GMT+8): 11:00PM Wednesday, December 10
Indonesia (GMT+7): 10:00PM Wednesday, December 10
Trinidad and Tobago (GMT-4): 9:00AM Wednesday, December 10
USA/Canada Eastern (GMT-5): 10:00AM Wednesday, December 10
USA/Canada Central (GMT-6): 9:00AM Wednesday, December 10
USA/Canada Pacific (GMT-8): 7:00AM Wednesday, December 10
Sri Lanka/India (GMT+5:30): 8:30PM Wednesday, December 10
UK (GMT): 3:00PM Wednesday, December 10
South Africa (GMT+1): 4:00PM Wednesday, December 10
Australia (GMT+10): 1:00AM Thursday, December 11
Jordan (GMT+2): 5:00PM Wednesday, December 10
UAE (GMT+4): 7:00PM Wednesday, December 10

ggG6dZ9.png

Click here to join the event. You can share this link with other Shawols but please do not make it public. We are trying to prevent spam, thank you! Please note that we will be playing music and videos. MUTE your sound or uncheck the boxes for notifications and sounds if you are anywhere that cannot play music.

QTsSvSI.png

1. You will not need a webcam to join this event nor will you need any sort of log in ID. However, there will be a chatbox available so that you can converse with other members of SFI.

2. Please be respectful of each other. SFI rules still apply.

3. If you are a in a time zone that has not been listed or the time conversion for your time zone is incorrect, please comment below so that the correct time for your time zone can be added.

4. The chatbox link will be posted up an hour before the event commences.

Hope to see you all there! Bring your friends!

#2 rachel.

rachel.

내 두손을 놓지마♥

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:15 AM

FsdToye.png

I'm new here/I don't feel comfortable: who are the hosts? What would we talk about?...etc.

- Our hosts are trusted SFI staff members; they will be courteous and respectful, so no worries. We also expect all members participating in the event to show the same courtesy. Conversations can range from anything at all: just keep in mind that SFI rules will apply to the chat conversation as well so keep all conversations PG, please.

What happens if I run into problems? Who do I report to?

- You can report it to any staff who are in the chat event at the time. There will always be a staff member present.

How do I join? Do I need a password?

- No. The chat event will be via an online chatroom, we will provide a link for you guys in this thread. You don't have to do any extra work and you don't need to download any software.

What're the risks?

- No risks. No staff member will ever ask for your personal information; and if you happen to run across someone who does, be sure to report that person to our staff member.

#3 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

If only I didn't have an exam on the 12th, I could party with you guys. lol. I might pop in a bit and throw in a fun video :)

"Different is not wrong." -Kim Jonghyun

MdA5tiW.gifXCoAmtQ.png?1?2318

You make my life colorful~

Key banner by my lovely yeobo, Cecilia (Anya.)

#4 Aiman Ehsan

Aiman Ehsan

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

If only I didn't have an exam on the 12th, I could party with you guys. lol. I might pop in a bit and throw in a fun video :)

haha.. Exam is still exam... Study well and do your best. You can drop by if you feel stressed while doing some revisions.. :) :) :)

#5 Aerlynne29

Aerlynne29

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi! If I'm reading and understanding it correctly, the hosts's schedules are only half day KST? And I did not happen to see any other lists with regards to the time zone. Maybe I am just getting confused. Anyways, if that is so, my time zone might not catch up. We are using GST. I am in Dubai, and we are 5 hours later than KST. Hope you could advise me. Thanks. :)

#6 caaariiinaaa

caaariiinaaa

Key

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1334 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I joined something like this before and it was really fun to chat with other shawols  n_n. I'd like to join again this time... I hope my school schedule won't mess up with me hohoho

aIanafj.jpg

hn2rkeO.jpg

"RUNAWAY IF YOU DON'T WANNA FALL FOR ME..."

twitter

#7 StrawberryShawol

StrawberryShawol

Taemin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Y'all ready for this?? I have first shift. XD

p0X8aSa.png

wtd7cU3.png

39QSadp.png

#8 StrawberryShawol

StrawberryShawol

Taemin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi! If I'm reading and understanding it correctly, the hosts's schedules are only half day KST? And I did not happen to see any other lists with regards to the time zone. Maybe I am just getting confused. Anyways, if that is so, my time zone might not catch up. We are using GST. I am in Dubai, and we are 5 hours later than KST. Hope you could advise me. Thanks. :)

Hi both days the event runs from midnight to noon kst so you said you're five hours faster than kst. That would mean you just add 5 hours to the times listed above. For example midnight kst would 5am your time ^^ let me know if anything is still unclear

p0X8aSa.png

wtd7cU3.png

39QSadp.png

#9 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Global Mod
  • 2341 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey, everyone, the time conversions for the start time have now been posted. Please comment if one of them is wrong or if another one needs to be provided.

#10 Aerlynne29

Aerlynne29

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi both days the event runs from midnight to noon kst so you said you're five hours faster than kst. That would mean you just add 5 hours to the times listed above. For example midnight kst would 5am your time ^^ let me know if anything is still unclear

Hi Mod Strawberry Shawol.

What I mean by 5 hours later is when 12:00 noon KST, it is 7:00 am GST. (GMT+4) in UAE. Anyways, I will just try to catch up this evening (our time) for the next event time. Hope it would open in my smartphone because I don't have my own laptop/pc at home. Thanks. :)

#11 replayedmelody

replayedmelody

Onew

• Global Mod
  • 2341 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

What I mean by 5 hours later is when 12:00 noon KST, it is 7:00 am GST. (GMT+4) in UAE. Anyways, I will just try to catch up this evening (our time) for the next event time. Hope it would open in my smartphone because I don't have my own laptop/pc at home. Thanks. :)

Goodness, we have people from everywhere! I added in the time conversion for UAE. It should work from your smartphone as well :)

#12 Aerlynne29

Aerlynne29

• Shawol
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Goodness, we have people from everywhere! I added in the time conversion for UAE. It should work from your smartphone as well :)

Thank you so much for the confirmation that it will work with my smartphone. And it is nice that Shawols can be found everywhere. I'm a Filipino working here in Dubai so I have to adjust to the time zone here just to be updated with SHINee.

Thanks again. :)

#13 layhas

layhas

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted A week ago

Literally missed the whole thing by accident. -face palm- Next time... next time ><

#14 StrawberryShawol

StrawberryShawol

Taemin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted A week ago

Literally missed the whole thing by accident. -face palm- Next time... next time ><

hahhaa awwwww <3 don't worry we'll host other ones for other occasions ^^ It's definitely not our last event like this :)

p0X8aSa.png

wtd7cU3.png

39QSadp.png

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

ananya nayak : (25 December 2014 - 05:13 AM) Merry Christmas SHINee World ^_^ :D
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 05:07 AM) got to go now jack!!! :) again, merry christmas! and have a happy happy new year :D xoxo
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:41 AM) lol :)
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:40 AM) yea. same same. haha. i gained weight. i ate too much. :(
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:35 AM) better to finish one drama at a time :) my holidays... well it's good :) i'm with my family~ :D and there were lots of kids knocked on our gate to have some "pamasko" :D how about your holiday?
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:32 AM) :xD
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:31 AM) how are you anyways? hows your holidays?
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:31 AM) i think i'll finish high school love on first before checking on other dramas.
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:31 AM) wah! it's colder there!!! :D daebak!!! :D
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:30 AM) i live near tagaytay, yea. its cooold,
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:29 AM) how are ya? it's gettin' cold :D
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:28 AM) oh... i see... :D i'm watching "healer" :)
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:27 AM) yea. i donwloaded it. ep10 is the last ep ive watched
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:27 AM) :(
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:26 AM) yeaaaa. im excited to update. 2months without shinee/jdrama/kdrama made me really sad
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:26 AM) hi school love on is finished :( but i haven't watch it yet :D
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:24 AM) wow! daebak :D i'm happy for you!!!
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:24 AM) :D
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:24 AM) im on vacation. hahaha. im really happy.
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:23 AM) happy christmas melle!
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:17 AM) merry christmas!!!
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 04:17 AM) :D
jakstar : (25 December 2014 - 04:16 AM) melle!!!
Melle :D : (25 December 2014 - 12:40 AM) advance happy new year~~~
shiningshinee35 : (25 December 2014 - 12:01 AM) Merry christmas
Ms. Shekinah : (24 December 2014 - 11:30 PM) Don't forget to vote for SFI's End of the Year Awards 2014. Have a nice day!
Ms. Shekinah : (24 December 2014 - 11:29 PM) Merry Christmas :)) *oink oink* -shiki
chuchuchiriko : (24 December 2014 - 10:28 PM) Hi everyone!! Merry Christmas :)
Melle :D : (24 December 2014 - 10:12 PM) hello :D
aiden. : (24 December 2014 - 08:46 PM) Hey guys~ have you voted for SFI's End of the Year Awards 2014 ardy? If not, head on over there right now!! http://www.shineee.n...showtopic=49950
Ms.RicaChoi : (24 December 2014 - 08:17 PM) Merry Christmas :)
Dinoholic. : (24 December 2014 - 05:34 PM) Kean your message cracked me up lol
Yeanyeags : (24 December 2014 - 05:29 PM) Hello hello
Dinoholic. : (24 December 2014 - 05:25 PM) Happy Holidays everyone!!!!! ^_^
siara : (24 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Merry Christmas everyone :D
tragicpiano : (24 December 2014 - 03:37 PM) Merry Christmas, everyone <3
Blinger33 : (24 December 2014 - 03:35 PM) Merry Christmas from Italy!! ❤️❤️
CrazyGirlNiki : (24 December 2014 - 03:27 PM) Merry Christmas <3 ^_^
ChoiAffley : (24 December 2014 - 03:01 PM) Merry Christmas!!!
Lasco92 : (24 December 2014 - 02:56 PM) have a great Christmas guys~~
jinkisss : (24 December 2014 - 02:35 PM) hey guyss :D
Hanalock : (24 December 2014 - 12:20 PM) pokes
aiden. : (24 December 2014 - 12:12 PM) oh god, chut's trying to joke ;;
replayedmelody : (24 December 2014 - 10:57 AM) or if you're a guy, merry christmas adam. hurr hurr hurr
replayedmelody : (24 December 2014 - 10:56 AM) merry christmas...eve (still eve here)
youronlyace : (24 December 2014 - 10:38 AM) merry christmas everyone!!!
laicaangeli : (24 December 2014 - 10:22 AM) Merry Christmas everyone! :)
Key`sLocket : (24 December 2014 - 10:04 AM) Merry Christmas!!! yaaaaai!!!
Yeanyeags : (24 December 2014 - 08:31 AM) Eat well guys!
StrawberrySh... : (24 December 2014 - 08:30 AM) haha merry christmas ^^