Media Team SFI is now hiring!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 letterstojuliette

• Event Coordi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2641 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:12 AM

Become a part of Team SFI! We are looking for dedicated and motivated fans to help contribute to the site.
Things don't run and update themselves so we need all the help we can get to stay on top.

Media Team

• Find and post official photos, fantaken photos, scans, etc.
• Update directory for topics with multiple photo posts
• Embed SHINee videos from streaming sites
• Create and update a list of video links
• Must have basic knowledge on navigating HQ photo and news picture sources, have knowledge finding photo original sources

• Work towards building a permanent database of SHINee media while providing daily updates

• Must be available on a regular basis and have dedication!
• Must have good internet connection and easy access

Application Form
Elaborate on your answers and include things you have/do that makes you qualified for the job.
It can be an open schedule, uploading experience for another site, knowledge of Korean/Chinese/Japanese, etc.
Be detailed about how much time you can dedicate every week such as school or work schedule and free days.

Copy and fill the application form below:

[size=5]Media Team[/size]
[b]First Name :[/b]
[b]Birthday(mm/dd/yy) :[/b]
[b]Country & Timezone :[/b]
[b]Position you want (Photo Uploader/Streaming/News Team) :[/b]
[b]How much time can you dedicate weekly? :[/b]
[b]Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where? :[/b]
[b]What makes you qualified for this position? :[/b]

Apply now and be a part of SFI Media Team!

CkOu0oy.gif QZAOqKf.gif
w85VA9C.gif Lv2k1F9.gif
there's melody that I'm humming~

#2 onpiece

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:48 AM

Media Team
First Name : Jannah
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 01/18/95
Country & Timezone : Philippines GMT+8:00, PST
Position you want (Photo Uploader/Streaming/News Team) : Streaming, though I can do all 3
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : 4-6 hours a day (but still adjustable when necessary) I am in college right now and I have school every weekdays (only in the mornings from 8 am to 12 noon PST, except during wednesdays because it would be in the afternoon from 1pm to 5pm pst) and that pretty much is the only possible conflict with any activities involved at all. I guarantee there won't be any other schedules during the weekends besides the unforeseen ones.
Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where? : no, I don't
What makes you qualified for this position? : The time I am capable of dedicating to this is one thing that makes me qualified for the position I am applying for. I can manage my time wisely. And I don't really have anything much productive to do with the lot of time that i have so this is going to be fun and fun contributes a lot to my dedication too. If it helps, I do understand a little Korean, but since it's only a little, I don't think it would help at all. My love for SHINee is also a big part of my desire to join your team. I would love to do service towards my co-SHAWOLs while supporting SHINee. Also, if you decide to accept me into your team, this will be an addition to my self-worth and achievements in life. Thank you. p.s.: I love SHINee

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i don't ride the rhythm. the rhythm rides me.

everybody's friend,

#3 extrakibum

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:46 AM

Media Team
First Name : Holly
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 02/05/98
Country & Timezone : UK GTM +1
Position you want (Photo Uploader/Streaming/News Team) : News Team/Photo Uploader
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : I got to college on Wednesdays Thursdays and Fridays 9am - 4pm so i would be available in the evenings for these days and I'd be available for most of the day on Saturday Sunday Monday and Tuesday
Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where? : I have 2 picture accounts on twitter but i don't really think that is what you're looking for but one is more of an update account which i update with all the latest information I can of the group as quick as I can
What makes you qualified for this position? : I've been thinking of starting an update account for a while but I wasn't too sure about it, as I always find out information rather quickly and its something I've realized I enjoy doing and something I want to do more of so if I got the opportunity to do it for my favourite group then that would amazing, and is also a big drive as to why I would like to join your team. Thank you

#4 MinTaeYuu

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Media Team
First Name : Lourdes
Birthday(mm/dd/yy) : 11/28/92
Country & Timezone : Chile, UTC-03:00
Position you want (Photo Uploader/Streaming/News Team) : Photo Uploader (I have the chance to do all 3, I would.
How much time can you dedicate weekly? : 1 to 2 hours per day, independent of something unforeseen happen. I usually don't follow a schedule, depends on the information that comes out, but if I had to choose a schedule, would be between the afternoon - night.

Do you actively upload for another site? If yes, where? : Yes, I have a page on Facebook (Locket's 키 Chile) We translate and report about SHINee's activities on the page.

What makes you qualified for this position? : I like to inform Shawols about SHINee, I've been doing this for along time already and it's fun. This year I started studying Korean as not only strengthening but also because I like the culture. I think it is a great opportunity to continue growing in this field and keep informed and happy the fans. Thank you :)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

riqasuh : (25 November 2015 - 08:27 PM) hello everyone lol follow me on twitter @onkeyho lets spazz together!~!!!~~~~ :DDD
Key`sLocket : (25 November 2015 - 08:10 AM) omg, is so quiet in here!!! what happened ppl? haha~~
OT5Love : (24 November 2015 - 11:04 PM) :D
annajong178 : (24 November 2015 - 07:44 AM) hi! :)
Melle :D : (22 November 2015 - 10:43 PM) B)
cocommedes : (22 November 2015 - 01:55 AM) hello!
Kinivi : (21 November 2015 - 05:33 PM) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
amatif zbad : (21 November 2015 - 05:23 AM) Annyeong!
OT5Love : (20 November 2015 - 10:58 PM) ^_^
world15 : (20 November 2015 - 01:57 PM) hi :)
leejinkiforever : (20 November 2015 - 04:49 AM) Annyeong annyeong^^
eirolcram : (19 November 2015 - 10:41 PM) ANNYEONG^^
Adriana410 : (19 November 2015 - 02:45 PM) Hi!!
OT5Love : (18 November 2015 - 11:04 PM) :ph34r:
yana Lee : (18 November 2015 - 09:19 PM) the album release havent been updated yet..
yana Lee : (18 November 2015 - 09:13 PM) let's follow each other on twitter n instagram...give me yours <3
yana Lee : (18 November 2015 - 09:13 PM) @nanalee13
yana Lee : (18 November 2015 - 09:10 PM) anyeonggg yeorobunnn
amatif zbad : (18 November 2015 - 06:43 AM) Annyeong!
Hanalock : (18 November 2015 - 12:22 AM) pokes
amatif zbad : (17 November 2015 - 07:35 PM) Hi:D
kaylapie34 : (16 November 2015 - 05:36 AM) I finally got my account back too ^-^
steph25 : (16 November 2015 - 01:35 AM) finally i recovered my account .. cant open it before coz i forgot my password .. i miss this .. :)
shawol_shawah : (15 November 2015 - 04:01 PM) finally can registered ;_;
smiley_jinki : (14 November 2015 - 07:33 AM) :)
leejinkiforever : (13 November 2015 - 09:41 PM) ^_^
Mrs. Lee Taemin : (13 November 2015 - 06:12 AM) i miss this site :)
orgel : (12 November 2015 - 06:43 PM) sorry if this is the wrong place to post but my donation (which was supposed to be anon...fail) won't show up although paypal says it went through?
Jie Yu Chua : (12 November 2015 - 07:18 AM) If you guys need more accounts to vote, you can send your gmail (through dm)to @Support_SHINee (twitter) to get access to the spreadsheet( lots of free accounts)
Jie Yu Chua : (12 November 2015 - 07:12 AM) Chingu~ Don't forget to vote for SHINee and Jonghyun in MAMA n_n
OT5Love : (11 November 2015 - 10:47 PM) Hello ^^
onewlove2000 : (11 November 2015 - 10:23 PM) Hi!
VictoryxLove : (11 November 2015 - 07:33 PM) Haha, yeah, sbox used to be so alive XD
veekimoo : (11 November 2015 - 07:29 AM) LOL VictoryxLove. I used to make lots of friends in sbox back in the day. hahaha
VictoryxLove : (10 November 2015 - 09:44 PM) I feel old. Okay, I shall leave now /wipes tear
VictoryxLove : (10 November 2015 - 09:44 PM) Oh gosh, I remember being a frequent sboxer back in the day~
VictoryxLove : (10 November 2015 - 09:44 PM) Hey guys!
smiley_jinki : (09 November 2015 - 09:02 PM) Annyeong^^
Lizsshi : (08 November 2015 - 07:26 PM) Let's vote for SHINee!~
Sue2005 : (08 November 2015 - 12:30 PM) Hey all. After I posted the comment there was an increase of voting. So whoever voted thank you very much but this is not enough. Please keep on voting and ask your family and friends to do so as well. Also remember you can sign in with multiple ID's to vote and can vote every day so please keep it going as the amount we have now is not enough. Right now EXO and BIGBANG are leading with most of the votes. And most of the votes are from China so you can clearly see the reason as to why EXO and BIGBANG are leading. So people from Japan, Korea, Europe, America, and all the other fans VOTE VOTE VOTE. I know that there are many fans out there more fans than EXO or BIGBANG. All the SHINee fans out there if you truly are a SHINee fan please vote and whoever voted please keep voting. As a fan it is not just you going and taking pictures of them or giving gifts to them or doing other things but also making them win is also our job. We all know their music is great but that itself is not going to help them get awards and win so everyone please step it up. Please make SHINee who deserves these awards win than bands that don't (Don't get me wrong, I think all bands out there should deserve to win but I think SHINee deserves it more). Once again thank you people for whoever voted and for those who still have to please do so and keep it going and I apologize in advance for hurting someone's feelings as it is not my intension to do so. Also everyone who have accounts in other SHINee fan sites please upload the message of voting. Spread the word everyone. THANK YOU =)
OT5Love : (08 November 2015 - 10:27 AM) Please, vote up everyday ^^
OT5Love : (08 November 2015 - 10:27 AM) I see where we're lacking and that is 70% of SHINee's fanbase (K-Shawols and J-Shawols) aren't voting enough while other countries are!
OT5Love : (08 November 2015 - 10:25 AM) Wow! *Claps hands* Nicely said!
Sue2005 : (08 November 2015 - 10:17 AM) Hey all. Voting for MAMA is now open. All of you please take your time and vote for SHINee. SHINee is in last place with 8.8% votes for Best Male Group with EXO (31.7%), BIGBANG (30.6%), Super Junior (14.9%) and BTS (10.6%) leading. SHINee is also in second to last with 10.9% votes for Oupu Best Dance Performance Male Group with EXO )33.2%) BIGBANG (29.9%) and GOT7 (12.4%) leading and in 3rd place with 15.8% votes for best music video with BIGBANG (32.4%) and f(x) (30.1%) leading. All the SHINee fans out there please vote and make SHINee win as I truly think they deserve to win all these awards as they showed their best and did a lot of hard work. I personally think they did an amazing job this year and I think their work is the best than anyone else. Please vote for them as they deserve these votes than other artists who are out there especially BIGBANG. There is not enough time so please hurry. And please announce these on other media sites as I have not much experience in this as you all do. Thank you and I apologize in advance if I made any rude comments or hurt someone's feelings.
OT5Love : (08 November 2015 - 09:11 AM) ^_^
morwyn : (08 November 2015 - 02:22 AM) Aww thank you !!
OT5Love : (07 November 2015 - 05:03 PM) @morwyn: SFI has them in the Videos section: http://www.shineee.n...lter=all&page=1 :) It will take a bit of scrolling but they're there ^^
morwyn : (07 November 2015 - 01:55 PM) Hey guys, I'm searching for Taemin's cut on taehee hyegyo jihyun. Is there any on this forum ?
OT5Love : (06 November 2015 - 11:07 PM) :ph34r:
Melle :D : (06 November 2015 - 01:23 AM) ^_^