#327 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6297 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE TDAY TEAM:

We are very sorry to inform you all that Taemin's gifts will be shipped out late.

This does not mean that it will be a waste or anything of the sort so please do not bash us :(

We understand you may not want to hear our excuses but this is the truth for the delay

When we first started Project T-day, it was already a pretty last minute decision.
Although we are SHINee's first international forum, we are still quite new.
Our membership was also not as high when the project began.
Due to a lack of on-time donations, we had to push back the donations deadline because
we could not get anything for SHINee or Taemin with the amount we had at the time.

Because we pushed back the donations deadline, the decision on which gifts to get him and the shipment of them were also delayed

In addition, we did not have enough donations to ship everything to Korea.
Sanbi had to wait for more donations to come in before she could send the gifts.

There were also a few other complications during the entire planning process.

Despite these gifts arriving in Korea late, we hope SHINee will still appreciate them.
We're sure that they will be glad to see so many generous international fans.

And the Project T-day Team also hopes that you members like the gifts we picked out for SHINee and Taemin
$600 may seem like a lot, but shipping and everything in general is very expensive these days.
We apologize if any of these gifts seem disappointing to you.

*note from shane : the $600 was a close estimate the donationpot wasnt EXACTLY $600, it was probably 400-500

Personalized Dogtags
Nintendo Ds Lite (latest Korean model)
Nintendo Ds Games
FredFlare Large Cassete Tote
Cow PJs
FredFlare HamburgerPhone
Striped Beanie
Core Prof. Soccer Ball
FredFlare 2toned Sunglasses
SHINee Forums Info Booklet
SHINee Forums Collab/BdayRecording CD

Please keep in mind, we wanted to stand out from other fancafes and forums.
SHINee always gets clothes so we wanted to be different.
We do have to say though, that many of the gifts we were orginally going to get Taemin
were given by other fans. Some were almost exactly the same (in particular the LED watch)
The forum and team had also discussed Nike's and underwear.

We would like to take this chance to remind everyone,
please keep any project ideas of SHINee Forum International within the forum.
Please do not disburse gift ideas that our members have discussed here in other fancafes or forums.
Not only is it not fair to the rest of the members who have taken time to think of the wonderful ideas,
but it would also be unfortunate if the boys got repeats of any gifts.
If we had stayed with our original plan, Taemin definitely would have received a lot of the same things

Once again, thank you for all the support towards Project T-day!
We hope you understand and we apologize for the delay.

-Lulu Shea (lalaland)

I would like to add that the customized shirts that took so much time to plan, will be postponed. Due to a number of complications and setbacks the presentation of shirts will be postponed, and will be given during KEY'S project. Key's Project is next up and will officially announced soon after we wrap up Project T-Day. Again, I apologize. This was our first project almost everything did not go as planned. So in conclusion, we tried to make the best of the situation and try to get what we could and thought was appropriate. Through this project my team, as well as Sanbi now understand what to do and what NOT to do during projects. One last time, I apologize and hope for your consideration.

DAYDREAMtae. _____+_____________________________
eJZNrmp.jpg
_____________________________________ IG & TWITTER

#328 sungiesaurus

sungiesaurus

titicaca

• Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2384 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:10 PM

I'm just glad to hear that Taemin will know how much international fans really care. It's the thought that counts. It's okay if we didn't meet the deadline, I'm sure he'll understand as well.

I really want to thank everyone who was a part of this project from the bottom of my heart.
I realize how much time you put into this project and how much stress it has cost you all.
You guys are truly amazing. Without such a team, we might not have been able to put together such an awesome birthday package.

No worries~ first projects are always a little rocky. But it helps you gain a new experience and outlook for future projects.

This team and the members who contributed really are the best :<3:
I love you guys and this forum so much~ T_T

Let's keep continuing to work together nicely in the future. FIGHTING!

Just D.O. it
Posted Image
twitter
bset. me

#329 saanbbii

saanbbii

Onew<3

• Retired
  • 4166 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:10 PM

because this is our first project, i think this is understandable though.
i hope we learned something from this 'delay' thing.

and hope to make it better for key to my heart project as well as the other coming up projects.

thanks for the info shane and lala

/edit

Sanbi, Project teams, and members..
thank you for everything.
You guys did an FREAKIN AWESOME job..

#330 Soy

Soy

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:13 PM

Haha so you guys did get Taemin more gifts, I was wondering what you guys got him. It's the thought that counts :) For a first time forum project, I thought you guys did rather well (rofl Soshified's first project wasn't as nearly as successful)

#331 mrs.key

mrs.key

shentaekey♥.

• Ultra Shawol
  • 7914 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:25 PM

HONESTLY SHANE. Thank you so much for this! If it wasn't for you and the rest of the staff member and team of Project T-day, we wouldn't have had any connection with SHINee whatsoever. I'm glad that this Project Event took place! Even though everything was a big huge hastle, it all worked out for the better. I don't think us members, or SHINee would mind at all, that the project will be delayed and they'd recieve it late. They'd love it anyhow!

Thank you all for those who participated, and thanks to the staff team members! You guys are completely awesome! 100% AMAZING! <3
http://flavors.me/jeyri
Posted Image
-------------=-----------------------seungri&key=myhubbies.

#332 +xxlov3{key}~*>

+xxlov3{key}~*>

+김키'sOnlyYoungKI> &&

• Ultra Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1969 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:28 PM

I pretty much agree with everything said on this thread.
It's the thought that counts even if the presents are late to taemin.
&& since this was our first big project, you can't expect perfection so it's understandable. With all the costs and due dates, I think we did a pretty fine job. && I believe we all speak for each other when we say thank you for even making this project possible. Without such great & supporting staff like you guys, we wouldn't even have connections to SHINee at all. Yes I know I'm repeating a bit of what other said but it's the truth. I personally like to thank you guys for making my day just by the simple comments on my works of art && contributing to the thread so fans like us can get an insight scoop of shinee. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. && we'll do our best for key to my heart project ^3^

:<3:

●υяяєntℓу: ѕємι нιαtυѕ●
~ι'м Posted Image411~
Posted Image
{>ωнєяє2σρρσѕιтєѕ мєєт~<}

#333 Lynna

Lynna

Taemin

• Shawol
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

aw~ i really hope you guys don`t feel bad because of the
delayed! taemin, i`m sure will LOVE the gifts! i mean, it took
a LOT of work and time, plus it`s from international fans. so
taemin will love the gifts and the thoughts that were put into
this project!

this is our forum`s first project and i believe it was pretty good!
I LOVE THE GIFTS! although... i don`t know exactly what every thing
is.... did you guys take pictures? if so, after the project is over, i
would very much like to see them! <3

but anyways, THANK YOU SHANE & the rest of the TEAM for hosting
this project! i`m sure our future projects will only improve! :)

#334 taemina

taemina

• Shawol
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:10 AM

Yeah. I'm sure he'll love it too.

I mean, who doesn't want after presents?

I always loved the feeling of opening more gifts after opening all the gifts I received.

#335 panphila

panphila

zBANNED

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:35 PM

hey shane, did our gift already get to taemin.kr? ^^;
i'm so excited i can't wait :3

#336 loveshane.

loveshane.

이태민♥.

• Retired
  • 6297 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:44 PM

AWW thankyou guys!
you guys are really supportive!
now keep an eye our for our DOGTAG NECKLACES in the coming day!
you never know if the boys will be wearing them :D

hey shane, did our gift already get to taemin.kr? ^^;
i'm so excited i can't wait :3

oh at the moment i cant contact sanbi
theres been problems you know whyy-
but once i do find her ill ask her to contact
taemin.kr :P get on MSN GIRL

DAYDREAMtae. _____+_____________________________
eJZNrmp.jpg
_____________________________________ IG & TWITTER

#337 saanbbii

saanbbii

Onew<3

• Retired
  • 4166 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:14 PM

^ sanbi told me few days ago that the gifts arrived safely.

admin of taemin.kr will contact sanbi unnie after they give the items to SHINee sometimes this week or next week.

#338 panphila

panphila

zBANNED

• Super Shawol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

^ omg yay that's awesome! thanks for the notice rachel unni~! ^^ i can't wait till they get it hahaha.
*imagines them wearing our dogtags~*

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Forum Rules ▲ Shoutbox Rules ▲ Guides & Tutorials

Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a rare SHINee Maypole 2011 shirt!

araryna : (27 August 2014 - 09:08 PM) annyeong!!!
deartaestal : (27 August 2014 - 07:46 PM) Taemin went back down again on the 2nd spot. http://starwars.tf.co.kr/home
anhvan44 : (27 August 2014 - 02:05 PM) Almost there! 30% VS 30%! Keep thumbing up, share on SNS and commenting on SHINee's fanpage! >w< http://starwars.tf.co.kr/home
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 10:01 AM) ugh the fan chants are SO loud i'm so happy. it just fills me with happiness idk why
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:59 AM) watching it rn *hides in a corner*
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:58 AM) a performance from the BMU dvd. They sang the jap ver of Hello
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:57 AM) which one?
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:56 AM) The fan chanting is so loud and you can tell how happy SHINee is. They really love the fans -ugly sobs-
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:55 AM) omg omg i'm about to post one of my favourite videos of their live performances
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:53 AM) haha no prob
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:52 AM) oh lol i forget again XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:51 AM) I saw it :D
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:47 AM) Ace is killerrrr. some anon sent me a message saying that they thought Jonghyun or Onew was more suited and I WENT OFF. I wrote this huge thing about how Taemin deserved it lol
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) that song is my life
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) and ace*
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) OH NOO i can't oh my gosh i can't not that one XD it'll kill me. that one and I'm with You
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) and aceace tops them all
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:46 AM) more than really good, as good as lucifer era, which was his best in my pov
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:45 AM) if that is giving you feels, try listening 1000 years live
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:45 AM) but you know what Tae looks REALLY good in that era
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:44 AM) i'm destroying the bandwidth at my house watching every performance of it ever XD
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:44 AM) the song is killing mee it absolutely freaking love it
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:43 AM) Minho in that era?
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:42 AM) Katy i'm dyinggggggg. Dazzling girl <3 <3 <3
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:42 AM) omg
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:41 AM) hehehe ^^
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:40 AM) hahahahaha well its the least i can do after you sent me puppy Minho to place the pocky game
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:40 AM) owww, thank you! *hugs you real tight until you can barely breath* that's the nicest thing someone ever sent me
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:39 AM) let me send you a shirtless Ace era Taemin as a thank you :P
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:38 AM) oh please do send him my way i have two packages of pocky that we can practice with XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:37 AM) hahaha I wish I could send Minho to your place so yun can play the pocky game :> :>
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:35 AM) lol thanks its okay though he's kinda just being a little brother saying ew and stuff. LOL i even bought him a box of chocolate pocky and he was like ... i didn't want it. i said i didn't. i was like more for me then ^^ XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:32 AM) no offence, but if your brother said that, he's an a**hole
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:30 AM) haha thanks ^^ my brother didn't seem to keen on it. He saw it and was like .. eww its blond ... i was like uh no that's golden brown get used to it i'm having it for a long time XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:29 AM) yup ^^ it really looks good on you
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:28 AM) you liked my hair XD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:26 AM) hahaha
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:26 AM) see i knew i wasn't going crazy xD
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:25 AM) yup ^^
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:24 AM) taender-kisses?
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:22 AM) yup, I'm on tumblr too
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:21 AM) or am i thinking of a different Shawol who follows me?
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:21 AM) wait aren't you on tumblr?
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:20 AM) also awesome hang on ima go follow back
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:20 AM) lol rise from the depths maybe
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:20 AM) followed :D
katy jennifer : (27 August 2014 - 09:19 AM) then we could revive your twitter :> :> mine got back to life after about two years of inactivity
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:18 AM) but i think my twitter name is on my profile. if not it's @bubblevtae
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:18 AM) I'm mostly on LINE and Tumblr :P
StrawberrySh... : (27 August 2014 - 09:18 AM) I do have twitter i barely use it